Start by marking “The Wright Love (Wright Love Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Wright Love (Wright Love Duet, #1)

The Wright Love

(Wright Love Duet #1)

A sexy new contemporary romance duet from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde…

I have the perfect life.
Until the day my husband tragically dies.
Being a single mom and widow was never part of the plan.
When David Calloway enters my life, I have no room for love in my heart.
But he’s determined to do right by me.
Could he be the Wright love?

The Wright Love is the first book
Published May 15th 2018 by K.A. Linde Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Wright Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wright Love

Christy
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!

description

Sutton Wright's story is one I was anxious to read. I've read all the other Wright siblings books, and Sutton was a character I never thought would get her own story. And then tragedy struck, her husband died, and she was left as a single mom/widow. Love is the last thing Sutton is looking for, but a year after her husband's death, it found her.

Sutton is a single mom and a widow. Sh
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Wright-Love-Du...

⭐4,5-5 stars ⭐

The Wright Love had all the feels!From the first pages the story was intense and emotional and while I continue reading I feel more connected and I was feeling Sutton’s pain.The story line is great and it was fast paced.

Sutton and David have an amazing connection.They were so perfect together, David is exactly what Sutton needed!I like that they take everything slow.It's so understandable after what Sutton went through!

I can't w
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
A fantastic and super quick read! This is a real page turner! I’ve been shipping David and Sutton since the last book, so I’m overjoyed to finally see them together!

The characters are great. The tease of future storylines is intriguing. The secondary characters are entertaining. But that ending was the BOMB! It was completely unexpected and I’m dying for the next book. This author certainly knows how to keep me coming back for more.

What I loved: Seeing Sutton decide to start living in the pres
Berit☀️✨
Shelves: 2018, blog-tour
4 Angsty Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟

This book had all the angst and all the feels... and a pretty epic cliffhanger! Thank goodness the second book comes out in a couple weeks....

This is Sutton‘s story the youngest Wright sibling.... A widowed single mother, Who isn’t sure if she can ever love again.... David is a good friend, but could he perhaps be more?

Sutton was a fabulous character and you could really feel her grief and struggle..... David was quite the amazing and extremely patient man.... he was also so g
Zoe
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charming, tender, and sweetly romantic!

In this latest novel by Linde, The Wright Love, she gives us a deeper, more emotional story featuring the youngest Wright Sibling, Sutton, a young widow and single mother struggling to come to grips with her all-encompassing grief, and the intelligent, successful, David, who's prepared to wait as long as it takes for the woman of his dreams.

The writing is heartfelt and effortless. The supporting characters are kind, generous, and fun-loving. And the plot is
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.25 stars.

"...just because I can manage a fake smile doesn't mean that I'm okay."

I've read almost all of Kyla's books and she never fails to surprise me. She has a talent for writing some amazing books. And this book was no different. I wanted to try something different because I had a hard time getting into books lately and I'm glad I gave this a go because I read it in practically one sitting.

I've wanted to read Sutton's story for the longest time, ever since I read the book where her h
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I kindly received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

4 WRIGHT LOVIN STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was my first book from K.A. Linde and I really liked it! It was a super quick read but it had so much to offer. My favorite person was Sutton the main character! I thought she was very well developed and had so much depth. The inner struggles she went through were super realistic.

"And I suddenly understood why kids all over the world were sneaking into movie theaters to make out. There was something genuinely
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Wright Love is my first experience with K.A. Linde's writing and it definitely won't be my last. Sutton and David's story is not just a romance story. It's a story about moving forward with life after the devastating and difficult times the universe can throw at you. There are some heavier moments in this book, but there are also a lot of fun moments to balance them out.

Aaron Shedlock and Lynn Barrington did a fantastic job with the audiobook narration for this story. They really brought th
Duchess Nicole
Love KA Linde but I read this only a few weeks ago, and when I went to organize my books just now, I couldn't remember what it was about and if I had actually read it or not. Looking back, it was okay but forgettable. Mindless reading. Still fun.
Shayna
“You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.”

When it comes to sexy contemporary romance, K.A. Linde has got you covered! In her latest release, Ms. Linde has once again, STOLE MY HEART with her impeccable storytelling and amazing characters! I feel like I’ve been waiting for David and Sutton’s story for forever, but a single day can feel like forever when you ADORE these characters as much as I do.

I was nervous, excited, and pumped to start THE WRIGHT LOVE, which is book one is
RentasticReads
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Out of all the books in the Wright series, David and Sutton’s story was the one that drove me the craziest with anticipation. Especially with the little peeks we’ve seen and what we already know about them from the previous books, and knowing what Sutton went through, I wanted this. Badly. I wanted Sutton to get that once in a lifetime kind of love and happiness back, and reclaim the spark and spirit she’d lost the day her husband died.

“Your grief belongs to you. You choose who you share it w
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
This story was one I was anticipating like NO. OTHER. And honestly, I got everything I wanted!

The rating could've been a bit higher, but I feel like this is where I stand. Maybe I wanted a bit more of their relationship, but then again, I loved the way in which they were written. I loved the way Sutton's grief was written, I love the way we get her worry and love for Jason, and I love that no outrageous or cliche problems and threats were introduced to try to get a plot going.

Everything in this
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

Cocktails and Books received this book for free from Inkslinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect our opinion of the book or the content of our review.I've been waiting for Sutton's story. She has already been through so much that I wasn't sure she was going to be able to get past Mav's death to learn how to live again.  But I should have known KA Linde would give this heroine a few more twists to deal with.

For anyon
Karen Mc
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing

AHHH ... SWEET SIGH. K.A. Linde has done it again and penned a love story with the perfect blend of sugary sweet, smoldering sexy, and want-to-punch your e-reader angst. THE WRIGHT LOVE is one FEEL-WORTHY and FRUSTRATING ADDICTION that bleeds both beauty and angst. Like a flower, this beautiful book blossoms and blooms with love, showing the strong bond of family and friends.

K.A. Linde perfectly captures the family dynamic of the Wrights—fun, loving, protective, and close to the core. After onl
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

The Wright Love was a sexy, sweet, addicting, and entertaining start to the Wright Love Duet, and I absolutely loved it! The storyline and characters were phenomenal, and I loved K.A. Linde's writing style. I have dearly loved and adored each and every book in the Wright series so far, and The Wright Love was no exception. I honestly loved the first part of David and Sutton's story, and I can't wait to read the conclusion in The Wright One!

David and Sutton were amazing, and I loved t
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
My thoughts while reading The Wright Love:

Spotting the ARC on my Kinde: OMG, I can’t wait to read Sutton and David’s story.

At about 4 pages into the ARC: OMG, where are my goddamn tissues. Holy hell, Sutton, you’re breaking my heart right now.

After recovering from lack of tissues and red rimmed eyes: OMG. David, you are perfect for Sutton, you have the patience of a saint.

No, Sutton. Noooo. Don’t do it. Damn it. Sigh.

Getting to the good stuff *eyebrow waggle* . . .

What happens in Vegas probabl
4.5 Stars

Sutton and David.

Finally.

And, yet, at the same time, we had to wait for their story. By this point in the series, or if you have read the synopsis, you know this book takes place a year after the death of Sutton's husband, Maverick.

So, there's a backstory and a history there. And it's present as part of the story. It's not ignored, it's not treated as something that didn't happen... and that makes it more appealing, more real, more heartbreaking and more emotional. In a good way, but a
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Who doesn’t love the Wright siblings? I devoured the other books about the Wrights months ago. So when I saw there was a duet coming out about Sutton, the youngest Wright sibling, I knew it was a must read. And my assumption was correct! We never truly know what Sutton is struggling with in the other books after her husband’s death since it was never from her viewpoint. But now we get to see that plus see it from David’s point of view. In some books the big shocker storyline isn’t a big shock at ...more
Courtney
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

I have been reading this series since the first book. You do not need to read any prior books to read this duet (book two comes out shortly after this one). However, I do highly recommend reading them in order so you have a better feel on all the Wright siblings.

I have been a tough critic of this series because I was expecting more from certain books than what I got. However, I never once stopped continuing on with this series because I know Linde's stories and her writing are worth
bookmarkbelles
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Review to come
Nancy The book junkie
Review to come!
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Having read and loved the previous books in the Wright Series, I couldn’t have been happier when I found out that the author was going to write Sutton’s story next. The Wright Love is truly a story about second chances at love and new beginnings that will leave you wanting for more.

If you haven’t read the previous books in the series then you wouldn’t know how tight the Wright family is and all of the siblings pretty much make appearances
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Oh man I was so excited to dive into this book, even though I knew by the end I'd be dying because I have to wait until the second book to come out to find out what happens. K. A. Linde was so so wright, I did binge this baby but who can blame me?! I was just way too excited and curious and the book felt a little short, not gonna lie, so you really can't blame me at all.

The Wright Love was told at a fast pace, things happened much faster than I had been expecting but they stil
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
4.50 Stars

I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Why!!! Why!!!!

I can't believe this book just ended like that. I really enjoyed this one. I haven't read the previous books in this series, but I don't feel like I needed to catch up! (But want to read the previous books, lol)
This book is about Sutton, the youngest of the Wright clan, and there are a lot of them. Sutton's husband passed away about a year ago. They were newly married and have a son. So there married life wasn't very long and Sut
Jennifer Wolfel
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been reading this family saga since the very first book. With each one comes a new member of the Wright family. This time we have the youngest Wright and her story is one of tragedy and heartache, and I couldn’t wait to devour these pages.

I could tell Wright from the start I was going to bleed out from this book. I felt in the first chapter like someone ripped out my heart and stampeded on it. K.A. Linde brought the rawest of emotions to Sutton’s character as she lie talking to her husbands
Amanda
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I recieved a digital arc of The Wright Love from K.A. Linde and @bookendtours for an honest review.

I loved everything about this book and the only reason it's not getting 5 stars is because it felt way too short. Just as I was really getting invested in the main characters the book ended and left me hanging.

Zoe is just heartbreaking. She is struggling with being a single mom and widow. When has she grieved enough? No one can answer that question but her, and she can't decide between what she fee
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"She was sunshine on a cloudy day. And I was in shadow when she was absent."

The author's prediction was correct, I binged, and then I was left hanging from the cliff. Yeah, I knew it in advance, so it was no surprise. You know what they say about curiosity, right? I gobbled it up, flipping pages and getting drawn in, forgetting I wouldn't get my answers 'wright' away. And now my mind is full of so many questions and possibilities.

And while I was left hanging, I wasn't totally shocked when i
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Jesus I think I need to buy stock in tissues because Ms. Linde has destroyed me. I don’t even know if I have any tears left in my body. Crap the tears are starting to form again so I am going to keep this review short and sweet before I can’t see the screen. If you are a K.A. Linde fan then you know how she can destroy your emotions and your heart with just a few words, and she did it again in The Wright Love. I
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I have been waiting for Sutton’s story ever since I met her in The Wright Brother; book one of The Wright series. She piqued my curiosity from the start and it was further enhanced when tragedy struck taking her husband from her. My heart wept for her and throughout the series I hoped she recovers from the loss and discover the beauty of love the second time around. When I discovered that her story would be published soon, I eagerly waited for that moment when I would have this beautiful story i ...more
Megan
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am so excited that I got to read this book. Sutton is such a strong woman. I am utterly amazed by her. I love how she slowly took control of her life and her happiness. David was also an amazing character. He was so sweet and he took everything at Sutton's pace. I am in love with him. I think they are perfect and I am loving how their relationship is coming together.

Now I will be honest.. I have only read one of the other stories about the Wright family.. which you do not have to read the oth
Audible 1 2 May 13, 2018 03:41PM
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, The Wright Brother, and more than twenty novels. She grew up as a military brat and attended the University of Georgia where she obtained a Master’s in political science. She works full-time as an author and loves Disney movies, binge-watching Supernatural, and Star Wars.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband a

Wright Love Duet (2 books)
  • The Wright One (Wright Love Duet, #2)
“Your grief belongs to you. You choose who you share it with... It can’t be shared, only survived.” 0 likes
“just because I can manage a fake smile doesn't mean that I'm okay.” 0 likes