Start by marking “Red Rider Revolution: Book 2 of the Red Rider Saga” as Want to Read:
Red Rider Revolution: Book 2 of the Red Rider Saga

Red Rider Revolution: Book 2 of the Red Rider Saga

Book 2 of the Red Rider saga!A paranormal action thriller16-year old Helena Basque has killed Siegfried Simonet, the last of the Lycanthru wolf cult. She and the people of La Rue Sauvage can finally rest, free from the werewolves' reign of terror. Until Helena receives a desperate request from the parents of a missing girl, whom they fear has been kidnapped by Lycanthru fr ...more
Published December 26th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Red Rider Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Rider Revolution

Start your review of Red Rider Revolution: Book 2 of the Red Rider Saga
Peter  Younghusband
After being thoroughly entertained with The Red Rider (TRR) I had no hesitation to download Book 2, Red Rider Rising (RRR). I reviewed TRR as well done and a hit, but this next instalment takes this series to the next level. I regard the former novella as a good tasting entree while RRR is a satisfying feast!

So many times, the prequel is not better than Book 1 but in this case, RRR bypasses TRR and is leaps and bounds better. However, this does not detract from the overall enjoyment of this seri
Genelle Themann
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water...uh, no wait...just when you think it's safe to go back home...

Helena had thought that she had finally defeated or at least driven the Lycanthru from her home town. Unfortunately, one she had previously "killed" was not dead after all. Disbelieved by her closest friends, Red must find a way to prove what she knows to be true, and to take on the most powerful leader of the wolves.

I really enjoyed this 2nd ebook of the Red Rider series. So man
Brianna
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first book in this series was a fun adventure with some moments of high tension, but a strong expectation of resolution regardless. I spent most of my time reading Red Rider Revolution pacing back and forth with my tablet clutched in my hand, furious at everyone who failed to believe Helena, and desperate to discover how she could possibly defeat her enemies. I have a great amount of respect for authors who can pull strong emotions from me, regardless of what they are, and this book did just ...more
Lori Hoopengardner
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Did not disappoint me. Picked up where book 1 left off and continued to keep my attention. Red will have you going through emotions with her. Do yourself a favor, read these books.
Buttercupp77
Jul 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
This second installment in the Red Rider series is billed as a prequel. Helena's story is told more chronologically in this novel, so doesn't need the flashbacks that were included in the first book.

This time, the story begins about a year after Helena's first encounter with the wolves - which resulted in her grandmother's death and her own disfigurement. Incidents that helped shape who Helena becomes are related, right up through a significant confrontation with the wolves.

My understanding is
Rayleigh
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I received this book from the author for the purpose of this review. All comments and opinions are entirely my own.

Paranormal retellings of Red Riding Hood are not uncommon. Seriously- what better way to throw some action into the classic story of girl versus wolf than to make that grandma-eating-wolf a monstrous werewolf?

Red Rider Revolution is a story of courage, identity, and battling the lies in our lives with truths from the Bible. That’s right, Red Rider Revolution is a Christian paranorma
A. Rick
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read... but

I really like this alternate take on the Red Riding Hood story merged with werewolves...but characters usually grow as a series progresses.

Red and Pierre didn't. I guess it's because it's written as YA, but Red morphed into a whining emo and Pierre turned into a bit of a wimp instead of growing as the inventor he was in book one.

The book was still good, and remained true to the period as far as all the other characters, just disappointing in that regression of the two main char
Ana
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow... I couldn't imagine that sequence could be better than first book, but I was surprised. Here we can discover more about Helena's past and what motivate her acts.
Again when I started I couldn't stop read so I read it so fast.
I'm wondering what the author will bring us in the third book.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Buttercup1201
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Helena is still at war with the Lycanthru. She is now battling Grenault, a new and harder beast to kill.

Absolutely loved it! We see how Francois shaped and helped Helena become who she is now. Dunn does an excellent job of describing Helena’s emotional state throughout the story. He shows us that anyone can stand up and fight. All it takes is courage and faith.
Nancy
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS
This book is awesome! Filled with tension, excitement, constant action and a strong plot! I took a half a star off because the time line compared to the first book was a bit confusing. I couldn't put the book down!

(I was given this book by the author for an honest review)
Veronica
Feb 08, 2020
Samantha
Aug 03, 2020
Randall Dunn
Sep 05, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

• Dark Unicorn (Horn Sworn Book 1)
  • Flying Without Wings
  • Double Agent: A Sassy Heroines Short Story
  • Flynn Nightsider and the Edge of Evil (Flynn Nightsider, #1)
  • Ascending Passion (Heaven's Heart #4)
  • Phantom of the Catacombs: A Bud Hutchins Supernatural Thriller (Bud Hutchins Supernatural Thrillers Book 5)
  • The Making of Socket Greeny (Socket Greeny, #0.5)
  • Wizard Ring
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • The Birth of Death (The Assassin's Apprentice #1)
  • Harvest Moon
  • Sole Chaos: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Science Fiction Survival Thriller (Extinction Crisis Book 2)
  • Olympian Reckoning (Olympian Challenger, #3)
  • Flame Guardian
  • Tainted (Jesse Stone Case File #1)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
Randall Allen Dunn a.k.a. D.A. Randall

Randall Allen Dunn was raised on a steady diet of James Bond, Batman, Star Trek and Indiana Jones. He writes stories of action, adventure, and infinite possibility, as well as instructional books about writing.
You can follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads and YouTube, and follow his Packing Action blog at www.RandallAllenDunn.com.
Please send c