Start by marking “Grownups are Just Kids with Money” as Want to Read:
Grownups are Just Kids with Money

Grownups are Just Kids with Money

Why do salary slips look so complicated? How to save taxes?
What are mutual funds? Where do I invest my parent’s retirement savings? What’s an income tax return?

What to look for in a financial planner? How and where does one start investing?

Written in plain English, this book cuts through the noise and helps you understand everything you need to know about growing money, a

Published December 21st 2017 by Notion Press

To ask other readers questions about Grownups are Just Kids with Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grownups are Just Kids with Money

Senthil TheReader
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: investments
Should have been part of school syllabus

One of those great books with simple and easy to understand language. It should have been part of school syllabus except for few marketing tone towards specific type of investments. As everyone says, feel like I should have read this years back. However, better late than never, which made me revisit my investments. Very much satisfied with the book. Initially felt like I knew it already and meh.. but as the pages moved on, attracted my attention. Doesn't d
Viral
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No words to express the awesomeness of this book. Just go and read it...
Puneet Shetty
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good book, quick read and a practical guide for a layman to understand the basics of investing from an Indian standpoint!
Wasim Sk
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks a lot to Author for such a simple and wonderful book. I was looking for exactly same thing. I recently started taking money learning seriously and fortunately enough found this book. It is a must read for everyone.
God Bless.
Wasim.
Divya
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book basically describes all the possible investment options in India. It’s written in a very simple way that’s easy to read and understand. I already knew a lot of things that were mentioned in the book but it took me years to learn about them. I did get to learn a few new things that I wish I had known earlier.

This book would definitely help anyone who finds investing, taxes, money management etc daunting. It takes away a lot of mystery/confusion around investment options, insurances etc
Abhishek  Lodhi
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reads
The author took every effort to keep financial jargons simple and realistic. Good book for investors specially new ones to understand the facts and learn the traits.
Praveen K
Great read for personal finance novices' and those who are starting with their first job. Covers most of the aspects related to the questions one has or the questions most of them fails to ask early on. Although I don't belong to the said group, I too had lots of interesting insights to pick from this book. To list a few:
1. How buying a new car in loan is a bad idea.
2. Using liquid funds to invest in SIP instead of going for lump sum.
3. Evaluating the dilemma of whether or not to go for buying
Sunil Mandal
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Little value for money

Expected more. Just touched upon important topics. The writer might have written the book for kids only, not for grown- ups.
Karthik Pasupathy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really useful. Simple and provides workable tips that can be implemented by anyone. Also, tells the importance of financial planning at an early age.

Will be of great use to Indian citizens
Nitish Nadgaonkar
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Simple yet informative

Vinod has explained each aspect of money investment very well ****

However, he has focused more on Mutual fund investment
Ravi Teja
ashwani srivastava
Jan 30, 2018
1 follower
ABOUT THE BOOK "GROWNUPS ARE JUST KIDS WITH MONEY":

The basic financial knowledge which every adult needs, has always gotten lost in a world of unfamiliar, convoluted concepts and words. Most resources on this topic out there, are typically either too vast, too scattered, or too complicated for those without a background in finance.

Owing to this, many continue to live with meager or no financial