Start by marking “Hit Girl (Bright Lights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hit Girl (Bright Lights, #3)

Hit Girl (Bright Lights, #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  359 Ratings  ·  156 Reviews
From USA Today bestselling author Tia Louise comes a stand-alone love story about revenge and redemption.

My finest trick?
Making you think I’ve forgotten...

Names on a list.
Faces in a crowd.
One little girl.

He told me to get over it, let it go.
I can't do that.
I want them to pay.

Every.
Last.
One.

(A STAND-ALONE ROMANTIC SUSPENSE novel set in the Bright Lights universe. This
Published March 19th 2018 by TLM Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hit Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hit Girl

Shayna
“I can’t live knowing every time you go out, you might not come back.”

A beautiful vigilante and the hero she never knew she needed…

Intense, SEXY, thrilling, and entertaining as hell...Tia Louise sure knows how to bring a girl to her knees in just a few pages! These characters were absolutely ELECTRIC! Hit Girl has got to be one of my FAVORITES of Ms. Louise’s work. Nail-biting, heart-clenching, provocative, and powerful, HIT GIRL gives us a strong heroine that we can admire and a devoted hero
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Hit Girl (stand-alone). Hit girl is torn between love & her quest for revenge!

Hit Girl (stand-alone) opens up to hit girl Molly Dixon aka Rogue aka “HitGirl” “DollBaby” seeking the truth while carrying out vengeance on the people who hurt her as a child.

As her mission nears its end, her one-year relationship with heir and philanthropist Joshua Andrews is heating up. He wants Molly to be more open about her past and her secrets, but she fears he will try to stop her.

It’s a race against
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
To say I was excited to get my hands on this book would be an understatement. As much as I couldn't stand Molly's character in the previous book I was still super intrigued with the whole "HIT GIRL" out for revenge angle. And I was curious to see if this author could pull off the impossible and get me to LIKE (maybe even LOVE) Molly's character. Hint...she DID. So on to the deets...the writing was fantastic (it always is with this author). The pace was perfect, and I nev
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Hit Girl, by Tia Louise, is the story of love, revenge, and rebirth for Molly Dixon. We first met Molly as a little thirteen year old girl in The Bright Lights Duet. You can definitely read Hit Girl as a stand alone. But if you want the story from the beginning, Molly’s back story and the story of the woman who saved her, Lara, I highly recommend the duet. It’s a story you’ll never forget. Now for Molly’s turn.

As a little girl, Molly suffered abandonment, fear, and pain in the worst possible way
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 4.5 Stars
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Molly lived a rough life growing up in New Orleans and abandoned by her mother. Raised in a sex club and abused by disgusting predators, she’s with a man now who wants nothing more than to take care of her. But Molly has a secret. She’s out for revenge and she hasn’t forgotten the men that have hurt her or prey on the innocent.

“Like Batman or Black Widow, sometimes it
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Tia Louise has delivered an intensely amazing book with Hit Girl.  I am a big fan of a strong heroine and Molly was that and so much more. This I believe is a spin-off from The Bright Lights duet but since I have not read those yet (but plan on going back asap) I read Hit GIrl as a complete standalone.

There was so much to love in this book. Tia Louise is a fantastic author and that shines through in the story. IT was incredibly well plotted, the characters had so many levels to them, and th
Robin Powers
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars! I have not read any books about the other characters in this series but Molly and Joshua...I kinda love you! What's not to like about a kickass girl getting revenge on the men who abused her in life? I saw her as an avenging angel who protected the innocent girls. Joshua just wanted to feel like Molly was as invested in their relationship as he was. The ups and downs with Molly's secrets and her friends that care about her was definitely a touchy point in the story. As much as I was c ...more
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

I don’t think my vocabulary is big enough to express how much I adore everything Tia Louise writes. This lady can write anything and I drop everything and forget about everything other than breathing and reading that said masterpiece.

Hit Girl easily became a favorite of mine from this amazing author. I’ve been dying to read Molly’s story since the time I’ve met this tough girl. She may seemed distant and cold, but man, is she the most amazing and complex heroine I’ve ever had the luck to meet! I
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Hit Girl is the third book in the Bright Lights series by Tia Louise. It can be read as a complete standalone though, so don't let that deter you if you haven't read the previous installments. This is my first time trying this author's work, and it didn't hinder my enjoyment of the story at all. That being said, I do think I would have loved it even more if I read the first two, so if they interest you, you should definitely give them a try.

photo 3795-natalie-dormer_zpscdk82gej.gif

Molly Dixon a.k.a. Hit Girl is a young woman previous
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
🔅🔅🔅Now Available🔅🔅🔅

I am so pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this book. I was along for this thrilling ride from the start. I don’t care much for murder mysteries but this isn’t like that at all. This is all about revenge on sick perverted individuals and yes, this is about that captivating love that changes your entire soul.

Molly is a orphaned girl from New Orleans that has lived nightmare after nightmare before escaping it and finding a way to fight her demons and get her revenge. Alon
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Totally Bad Ass

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Omg this book is just brilliant. I 've been looking forward to Molly's book since the end of Bright Lights Duet. (Its a great duet) Molly is a total bad ass. She has been through a lot goin up and she never really thought she belonged anywhere. She had Lara and luvd her so much but she never knew who her mum was. She had been under Lara's care and has moved around over the years but she was never satisfied. The things that has hap
Tia Louise
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
💥HIT GIRL is LIVE!!!!!! 💥
HIT GIRL is a STAND-ALONE romantic thriller set in the Bright Lights world, and it's FREE in KU!!! **You do NOT have to read any other books before reading HIT GIRL!!!**

★ Get HIT GIRL on Amazon NOW:
US: http://smarturl.it/HGamz
UK: http://smarturl.it/HGint
CA: http://smarturl.it/HGint
AU: http://smarturl.it/HGint

Print: http://smarturl.it/HGpbA
Signed: http://smarturl.it/SignedPBs

*FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

HAPPY READING!!!!
💥🧜♀💥🧜♀💥

#tialouise #hitgirl #romantic #thriller #vigil
Sabrina
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Tia Louise delivers a thrilling ride with Hit Girl, following Molly Dixon as she works her way down her list of names. Each name she writes on that piece of paper is someone who deserves to be punished for their crimes - and she's just the girl to make sure they get what they deserve.

This book had me captivated from the first scene and from there I was obsessed with finding out what Molly was going to do. She was living this double life that her boyfriend had no cl
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 “You Were Always Mine” Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Molly Dixon had a rough life growing up as an orphan from New Orleans. Her tragic past completely altered her life and made it hard to get beyond the rage she now carried inside. She needs a purpose, and something to keep the pain away. Her lifeline becomes revenge. She trains, makes a list, and begins tracking down the monsters who’ve hurt her & others like her. She wants redemption and her mission is to take out the bad guys. She play
Natalie The Biblioholic
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Molly had dedicated her life to fixing all of the wrongs that our judicial system couldn’t right. Born out of the pain and devastation she suffered as a youth, her mission was honorable and true in her eyes. Seriously, although I’m a legal professional and I have sworn to uphold the law, there are times when I can totally understand the necessity of vigilantism. But don’t tell anyone ;)

Molly was an incredibly strong female lead who was dealing with her fair share of demons. Thankfully, she had a
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4 Revenge and Change Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
They say revenge is best served cold...But Tia Louise's Hit Girl is Hot! She has created a Stand Alone which has crossover from the Bright Lights Duet.

Our main character, Molly Dixon, has a list...

And no, it is not like Santa Claus.... Because there are no nice...Only very, very disgusting, icky men on it. All justifiable to meet their most timely death. She is avenging her pain as a child and somehow she is the only one who can make th
Dri ✰
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
★ 3.5 stars!!! ★

Primeiro de tudo: eu não tinha conhecimento de que os personagens principais aqui faziam parte dos livros “The Bright Lights Duet”. Não que eu tenha me arrependido de ler esse livro, no entanto se soubesse, teria esperado até concluir a leitura dos anteriores. Creio que assim eu entenderia um pouco mais a personagem e seu background e não ficaria tão perdida a princípio.

Bom, voltando a história em questão. Temas como esse aqui, envolvendo vingança sempre me chamam a atenção e d
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Hit Girl was the very first book I've read from Tia Louise. While it's a spinoff from her Bright Lights duet, it can and was read as a complete standalone. I was immediately swept up in this dark and sordid world of revenge and violence through the hypnotic writing style of this author. Hit Girl is both grim and romantic, a story of finding the light after years of fighting in the dark, and it kept me turning the pages eagerly to see where this story would go.

I was truly captivated by the charac
Tara
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about Hit Girl from Tia Louise! It grabbed me right from the first page and didn’t let go until the end. It was such a great mix of everything I love in romances - suspenseful, thrilling, sweet and HOT! Molly is badass, Josh is swoonworthy, and together they are AMAZING!
Pam
4 badass stars

“I’m your dirty girl.”

“You’re always my girl.”

Revenge. Vengeance. Payment. Retribution.

When is enough ever enough!?! For Molly, it never will be. She may make you believe she’s forgotten, but it’s engrained in her very being, her sole purpose of living and she will not stop until they pay... every single threat she happens to come across. Her saving grace, here peace of normal, her place of safety, is in the arms of Joshua. He’s all man with a heart of gold, sweet and caring,
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

Wow I really enjoyed this one, the main reason I loved it , it was the heroine who was such a badass!Molly Dixon has a list of names of people who deserved to be punished for crimes they have committed!I loved Molly like I said she is a badass, also she is tough and strong!This was a wild ride and I enjoyed every minute of it! If you are looking for a refreshing story this is perfect for you!!

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

4.5 BRIGHTER FUTURE CROWNS

From the moment I finished the Under the Lights duet, I was hoping and praying for Molly’s story. Just like her, I need to see her her justice, whether that was through legal means or vigilante revenge. It just needed to happen, and Tia Louise delivered one wild ride of hate and vengeance as well as love and rebirth. I couldn’t have been happier with her journey.

Molly Dixon is my type of heroine. She is strong and resourceful, smart as
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
4.5 Stars

I’m in AWE! This thrilling read kept me on my toes from beginning to end! I’m still trying to figure out exactly how to classify Hit Girl, but I can tell you one thing with definite certainty... it was ENTERTAINING!

Molly’s past haunts her so she’s perfected the art off shutting out those who love her. Whike Joshua is concerned with her past and the lingering affects it has on her, he’s more concerned with their future. Let me stop her to say a couple important things. First and foremos
Carvanz
I absolutely loved the Bright Lights duet and novella so when I finally got my hands on Hit Girl I was giddy with excitement. Molly has had a life made up of nightmares. Learning to deal with it hasn’t been an easy road. When she is gifted with the knowledge on how to handle the pain and suffering she takes it to the next level. And there she finds a release from the torment and a journey that sets her in the direct path of Joshua.

Joshua was introduced to us the second book of the duet. Now he’s
Ilona
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!
I cried- I don't cry.
Josh and Molly’s story brought tears to my eyes. It is sweet and heartwarming. Their connection and chemistry kept the pages streamy and intriguing.
Two lost souls with secrets, one could destroy them the other heal them. When the past comes back, Molly is willing to risk it all even Josh to fulfill her childhood mission. Josh’s won't give up without a fight—but is it too late.
Lives will be permanently changed when lies, secrets, and revenge are revealed.
Love,
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

With Hit Girl, Tia Louise gives her readers one intense, suspense-filled romance. Molly Dixon is a badass set on a mission of revenge. A self-proclaimed vigilante, struggling to survive a horrific trauma from her childhood, she copes by taking matters into her own hands by dishing out justice. Joshua's a sweet and gentle hero striving to become closer to the distant woman who captured his heart to save her and their relationship. Together, this couple set me on a wild and angst-filled r
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Molly, if you remember,was Laura's friend/sister/protégè sorta in New Orleans theatre in Bright Lights dries. When they have to abandon ship and run away to Paris, to save themselves, that's where THIS story starts.
Molly has been troubled by the nightmares from Gavin,the theatre owner, and his paedohilic brother Guy
She finds a nice, caring companion in Joshua. He really loves her so worried, naturally, asks her to slow down on her missions. Molly is so driven, she rather leaves Joshua.
The angs
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Omg, this took ages to get through, but that’s cos I had to go back and read the Under The Lights duet, so that I could actually feel a connection to the storyline and understand the who’s who of all the characters. Some smarter readers had no probs jumping in to this as a standalone, but I’m a slower kinda gal and was desperate to be shown, not told.
Dual POV, with HEA. Loved the premise and storyline but found myself skimming and distracted during the non-romance/relationship dialogue.
Tina Morgan
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars does not do Molly and Joshua justice at all!!! Especially since I have a girl crush on Molly, she is such a badass and I love it. We need more books with strong lead females who has had enough of being beat down and taken advantage of and has taken a stand and says no more!!!! You going to mess with me we’ll go ahead then I’ll make sure you will regret it. And Tia has brought us such a superhero in Molly a woman who takes names and kicks a$$. You will find yourself cheering right along f ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

8c02fc50f0efb10b00e68bd0e8e988

Sexy. Provocative. And a major hit. Tia Louise has written one of the most thrilling, intense, and entertaining reads of 2018. Hit Girl might be one of one favorite reads that Tia Louise has written so far. This book was action packed on revenge, romance, and second chances. It took vigilante romance to a whole new heights as she had me totally smitten with the heroine and hero. So if you are looking for a story that was explosive, engaging
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of 20 sexy romance and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW RELEASE: HIT GIRL, coming March 19! #BadAss #GrlPower #s
More about Tia Louise

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be