Start by marking “Cut Free” as Want to Read:
Cut Free

Cut Free

(The Sublime)

A prim and proper pianist, a sexy tattooed artist, a yellow convertible, and an offer neither of them can turn down...

I've followed the rules my entire life: what music to play, who to date, even what to wear.
But that's done now. At twenty-eight years old, I'm finally ready to break free.
I just don't quite know how.
And then Charlie enters my life; charming, spontaneous, a
Published September 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cut Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cut Free

Candyce Kirk
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eliza is a character we have already met in previous books. She seems like a quiet and reserved person. In fact, she is. She wasn't in the happiest relationship, but she is finally choosing for herself. This is hard for her though, because of the way her parents treated her and then how the boyfriend her parents dreamed for wasn't the man of her dreams.

Then comes Charlie. Eliza met him at a Thanksgiving event with her friends. That didn't end well, but he made an impression. When he takes over t
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me give you the low down if you haven't read one of Julia Wolf's books:
• Amazing writing ✔
• Well thought out and developed characters ✔
• Guys who always make you swoon ✔
• Women who are fierce ✔
• Great friendships ✔
• Sugary sweet romance that you feel down to your toes ✔
Now that you know you have to read her, I'll continue. I've been so excited for Cut Free. I knew Eliza's story would be my favorite after meeting her in book one. She has so much pain and crap thrown at her in her past. She wa
Amanda Carpio
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Full disclosure I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review! **
To be honest it took me awhile to get into this book. I was several chapters in before I felt vested in the characters and wanting to find their HEA with them. That being said, I read the first book in the Sublime series, I did NOT read the second! I don’t know how, but I’m going back now & reading that one! I DO RECOMMEND READING THIS SERIES IN ORDER, even though they can be read as a standalone. It w
Jennifer Aldrich
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
What a cute and interesting book! I really enjoyed Cut Free. Cut Free is a stand-alone book in a series. You can read it without feeling like you missed anything from the previous books as I did and I still enjoyed the book. This book has humor and romance, but it also has heat and self-discovery. I can’t wait to read the next book.
The plot of this book was good. This is a friends to lovers romance. I loved how the books starts off slow and then slowly begins to pick up speed. It felt right for
Gwen
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*I received an ARC for this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

I first read James and Frannie's story and fell in love with the this little world the author created. I immediately snatched up Rachel and Joe's story then signed up for the author's newsletter to get Anna and Will's novella. All of those stories made me so curious for Eliza's story.

Eliza recently ended a long term relationship that was borderline abusive. Her boyfriend was a jerk and she was extremely unhappy. J
Jess
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2018
Finally!!! After reading through the first two Sublime novels we get Eliza’s story!

Let me tell you ever since I read Cut Short and Eliza was introduced I wanted her story so bad. She just spoke to me, and seeing bits and pieces of her life and crumbling relationship with Edward made her story seriously so needed.

And I am happy to say I finally got to read about Eliza and the perfectly charming Charlie in Cut Free. Eliza finally dumped dick head Edward and has been living the single life for 6 mo
S.E. Rose
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cut Free is the latest from Julia Wolf in her The Sublime Series. If you loved her characters from her previous books, then get ready for more love and fun!

Synopsis: Cut Free follows Eliza and Charlie as they move from friends to more. Eliza is going through a lot of changes since she ended things with Edward. Charlie comes into her life when she needs a little push to come out of her shell.

Like all her books, Julia does a great job of developing the characters and setting. If you live in the D
Jenn the Readaholic
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I mistakenly thought that with James and Frannie, I’d found my favorite couple in this series, but Eliza and Charlie have either tied or beaten them, depending on what part of this book I think about. Eliza is a butterfly trying to figure out how to be free of the confines of her cocoon of a life. Charlie is more than willing to guide her to being truly free of her past. He teaches Eliza how to be impulsive about the right things and how to let go of the painful ones, all while proving that he’s ...more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Oh how much did I love Eliza! We have seen her really come into her own and get more comfortable in her own skin throughout the series, with the most positive changes in this book. Charlie was so amazingly fantastic, but this book was more about Eliza. I love this series! It has quickly become a favorite and this author really tells a very well rounded story. I can picture this town in my mind and I wish I could pop into the salon and have a chat with the ladies. I'm excited to read Laurels stor ...more
Heather
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cut Free:The Sublime follows Eliza and Charlie. Eliza is friends with Rachel and Frannie from the first 2 books and co-owns the hair salon. She is also newly out of a terrible relationship where she was treated badly. This in conjunction with her parents treating her as an object to show off rather than a daughter has left Eliza low in confidence and wanting to make some changes to her life. She meets Charlie, a gorgeous tattooed man who has taken over the local music shop where she used to play ...more
Suzanne
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading about Eliza and her rebounding back into life after getting rid of her horrible ex. She was single, loving her routine, playing music she loved, a job and friend she loved. Then one day the one person she hoped not to run into again stepped back into her life. Charlie last saw Eliza at Friendsgiving with her Ex that was an ass and treating her like trash. Eliza can't get away fast enough for him. Charlie was happy to see her again, so he starts small with notes, running with her, ...more
Lizzi
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eliza and Charlie's story is cute and fun. This series needs to be read in order to understand all the other goings on and the back stories of the other characters. Eliza was not looking to fall in love, neither was Charlie. Charlie is swoon worthy and Eliza has finally come into her own. After teasers throughout the rest of the series, it was great to finally read Eliza's story. Another great book from Julia Wolf!!
Lori Caprio Tate
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book to release after I read the last installment of the Sublime Series. I have serious love for these three girls and their counterparts. This book focuses on Eliza and Charlie. It was so wonderful watching Eliza come out of her shell especially after the number her exdirtbag oh I mean exboyfriend did to her. And in typical Julia Wolf fashion we were laughing all through the journey! Now to find a sexy Charlie and life would be complete! Absolutely loved it.
Teshia Elborne
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. I loved the dynamic between Charlie and the uptight Eliza and how their relationship evolves from friendship to lovers. Their communication skills eventually improve and so does their life together. This book is hot and steamy, full of passion, drama and comedy. Julia certainly brings it again!
This is an ARC version and this is my honest review!.
Benedikte Larsen
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read to Julia Wolf and I absolutely loved it! The story with Eliza and Charlie is amazing. Eliza tries to have a life, and not living in a box but need help. Charlie the nice guy he is, helps Eliza to find her way. This is an absolutely feel good story and I highly recommend this book to everyone who wants a beautiful love story. Julia Wolf did an amazing job writing this book, it’s easy to read and to get lost in the book!
Cindy Hughes
Absolutely Loved It!

I absolutely loved this book!
I’ve been waiting for Eliza’s story and it was great! Eliza and Charlie’s story was amazing with fantastic characters! I love how Julia incorporates all the characters from the previous stories into every book!
It makes for a very interesting read!
Cut Free was an emotional story with plenty of hot, steamy sexyness!
I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book in the Sublime Series!
Ellie Lund
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Julia did it again... mixing a story that pulled at your heart strings with wild scenes that need a fire extinguisher to put out the fire.
Eliza and Charlie are up there in the top love stories. The patience and support they show for each other, it makes it easy to both read their story and love them.
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Eliza was the perfect heroine she was sweet and quirky but determined too. Charlie was the best person for her he always knew what she needed even if she didn't know herself. This is a slow burn friends to lovers romance but also about discovering who you are and what you want in life. I loved reading about Elizia growing into the person she wanted to be.
Lylian Aguiar
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. Even though we can read each book alone, it’s great that we get to see each couple fall in love and also get an update on the other beloved couples. Loved Charlie and Eliza! Loved the storyline!
Desire For Lit
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming, charming, cute, sexy, all the feel's ... Cut Free by Julia Wolf is wonderful read and the next book in the "Cut" book series.

Thank you for letting me be part of the ARC!!!

The review is up at http://desireforlit.com/2018/07/23/cu...

Myn
Sarah  G
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charlie is my favorite character in this series! He's hot, swoony and just ridiculously sweet. He's just awesome and then you add Eliza into the mix and it just makes for a great book!

Or should I say, it was "rad"? Or how about "the bee's knees"?

Loved it!
Heather Poll
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love! I can't say enough about the Sublime Series. I fell in love with these characters and love reading their story! Julia Wolf tells it perfectly...with just the right amount of humor. I could keep reading about these characters! I'm looking forward to the next! ❤
C bond
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
excellent read. this was my favorite of the three books.
Iluvbooks44
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Julia’s books.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Christine
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sweet fun story. I felt as though I were right beside them. There's so much goodness in these pages. I was a little sad to see it end.
Mary Fazzi
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Eliza hasn’t had an easy life. With her ex of 6 years she wasn’t what she wanted or needed to be for herself. She has no family since she not with Edward and her parents don’t like being not able to tell her what to do. Charlie bought the store where she goes to play piano and to get lost in the music. She needs to break out of her shy self and Charlie lets her be who she’s meant to be. To shine like only her. There are bumps in their road. No one is prefect and it takes time to get them to know ...more
Gretchen Chasse
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting.....for Eliza's story even since meeting her in the first book of this series and I was not disappointed. I was so happy to find that Eliza not only has her own story but has finally come into her own. she is learning to become a confident woman that will put herself first. And Charlie is just the guy to help her do find herself. A slow burn acquaintance to friends to lovers romance. Another great story by Julia Wolf.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Eliza has followed the rules and always done the right thing her entire life. Her childhood was strict and rigid and her only long term relationship was controlling. But, for the first time in her life, Eliza is ready to be herself and do what makes her happy.

Charlie is ready to be an adult. After working with a rock band, having a brief marriage and partying way to much, he’s ready to grow up. When he buys the music shop Eliza practices piano in, he wants to get to know her . . .but just as fri
Rebecca Austin
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Eliza Goldberg is 28 and works at Salon 410 on Main Street. She has finally gotten out of a bad long term relationship with Edward and she is reluctant to risk falling for the wrong guy again.

Charlie Hamada is 34 and has just purchased a music shop and like to enjoy life the best he can.

When Eliza and Charlie unexpectedly meet, Charlie realizes Eliza is someone he wants to spend more time with but also realizes he can't push her.

When Eliza realizes she wants more from Charlie and he isn't respon
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
"I was a complete mess now, but I was free."

Cut Free was the fourth book I have read by Julia Wolf and it did not disappoint, just like her others. I love getting to revisit these girls and their friendships with each book that I read with them in it. They remind me so much of my own friendships that it sort of feels like home whenever I do read them. This book is enjoyable, lighthearted, and kept me interested.

Charlie and Eliza are friends.. sort of. They met at a dinner party when she was d
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Twelve Days Until Sunday
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • Dirty Bad Boy (Back To You, #3)
  • Taming Wes (Billingsley #3)
  • Extra Innings (Infield, #2)
  • God Amongst Men
  • For Us (The Girl I Loved Duet Book 2)
  • Waiting for Her
  • The Wrong Blaze
  • In Her Space (Stars Duet, #2)
  • The Sixteenth Need (Partlow, #1)
  • Hangry Girl (The Girls #1)
  • Rhett (Signature Sweethearts #4)
  • The Playbook
  • This Is Effortless (Checkmate Duet, #4; Drew & Courtney, #2)
  • Cowboy Up (Coming Home, #3)
  • Hot Shot (North Ridge, #3)
  • Recapitulation (Songs and Sonatas, #3)
Julia lives in Maryland with her patient husband and three crazy, beautiful kids!

The Sublime (5 books)
  • Cut Short (The Sublime, #1)
  • Cutting In: A second chance novella (The Sublime Book 2)
  • Cut Loose