Start by marking “Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)” as Want to Read:
Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)

Re/Captured

(Doms of the FBI #7)

When a day helping out at Legal Aid puts Katrina in the crosshairs of a serial killer bent on sending his version of romantic gifts, life starts to spiral out of control. Not only is she trying to plan her wedding, but work and home life are increasingly hectic.
Keith has doubts about Kat and the reasons she keeps postponing the wedding, so he sets out to recapture her
Published February 9th 2018 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Re/Captured, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re/Captured

Start your review of Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Romance meets real life and it is spankfully good…

If you haven’t read Re/Paired, the second in this series, then you will definitely want to before starting this one. It sets up the relationship between Keith and Katrina so, even as this is a standalone, the history gives context to everything to come…

This is the follow up story, set two years after the first, and continues from where things left off. They are not only lovers but parents now, juggling career, kids and family. They are still
Diane G
Customer Review
5.0 out of 5 starsWonderful Read!
ByDiane Saraon February 9, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
Re/Captured by Michele Zurlo

Yeah! We get to hear Keith and Kat’s story! Their relationship was set up in the second book of this amazing series: Re/Paired and you might enjoy reading how it all started. Each book is a stand alone read and each book is a GREAT read. It is two years later, they are still lovers, engaged to be married and proud parents. They are still happy with and practicing the
NoOnesAngel
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Re/Paired the beginning of Kat and Keith’s story was the first book I read in this series but it is also still my favourite, so I was anxious to get to read more about their life (because let’s be honest with most of your favourite book couples you don’t get to know what happens after their first happily ever after…).

The suspense plot wasn’t my favourite part about the book but that is pretty much just my preference because it never really is. I would be good with just relationship troubles and
Barbara
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the DOMs of the FBI series. Re/Captured is Keith and Kat’s story (yes the same couple we met earlier in Re/Paired). The author has done a wonderful job of bringing this couple full circle. They have been through so much in their lives that it’s a wonderful treat to read about the continuation and how far this couple has come.

The storyline becomes full of suspense when a killer sets their sights on Kat’s Office. Events cause the couple to struggle to make all the right
Dar
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More Kat and Keith, what a wonderful thing! Plus, two of the sweetest kids ever along with them, because Angelina and Corey are perfect for these two.

While we start off with the sunshine and the roses, happily engaged, about to be married, two kids, partnership in life working well, things start to bubble up, as they do in relationships. Of course, in this case, a madman targeting Katrina adds to the stressful situation. Keith is doing everything he can to give Kat what she wants, but she is
KnottyGirl Reviews
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The hot couple from Michele Zurlo’s book Re/Paired, Katrina Legato and Keith Rosetti from super hot series Doms of The FBI are back for another scorching and suspenseful adventure! It’s been two years since we’ve seen them last, and FBI agent and dom Keith Rosetti has settled down with the love of his life and best friend’s little sister Katrina Legato.
Kat is a Lawyer for the Department of Justice, but the judge she works with has ordered her to take on cases from Legal Aid. This puts her and
Katey
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this story! I read Kat & Keith's story in re/Paired, and wasn't sure a follow-on with the same couple would keep my attention. But oh. my. gosh! It totally did! Really strong story, with continued character development that made it feel like I was part of the family. The intrigue kept me guessing, the kids - Angie & Corey - were hilarious and precious, and Keith? What in the world can I possibly say about this leading man ... Strong, brilliant, dominant, damaged, beautiful. I kind ...more
SiKReviews
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Kat and Keith in Re/Paired when I found out that they were going to have another story, I was so happy.

I love that even though Keith is a big bad Dom, he is just as insecure as anyone. Kat may be a sub, but she has a warrior’s heart. It takes so much courage to stand up to a maniac with a gun.

These two are such an amazing couple. They are well matched and desparately in love.

P.S. - If my hubby had an operation without me knowing, I would have had him sleep on the St. Andrew
Julia Lassiter
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great book. I just started this series and I will be getting all of her books. If you have not read this series I urge you to get it. I love how she incorporated everyone from past books into this one. I loved reading about Keith and Katrina again. You can tell when you are reading her books that she puts a lot of effort into her books I love that about Michele. Once you pick up the book you don't want to put it down.
Princess Jasmine
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI Book 7)

I loved this story as I have loved all the stories in all the books in the Doms of the FBI. Michele is a tremendous writer to the point of painting a story that draws you right into the sceans. I highly recommend her books,
Ramona
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michele Zurlo hit it out of the park with this one! Revisiting Keith and Katrina from Re/Paired along with a few of your favorite FBI Doms and Subs. Balancing kids, an upcoming wedding and feelings of uncertainty ~ Keith helps fight off the bad guys again while realizing his fears. This is a must read in a wonderful series!

Read - At Authors Request
Dana Busenbark
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this second book about Katrina and Keith and their two children Angelina and Corey. We get to find out more of what has been going on with Angelina at school. We see her 'friend' Kyle S and get to know him a bit. What happens between them? Why? As we get reacquainted with everyone, things start to happen in Katrina's life, especially when a delivery shows up at her work. Who is it from and what about it has her notified at home? What happens after that? What happens at school with Angelina ...more
Melanie Marnell
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Katrina Legato and Keith Rossetti have a lot on their plates; an upcoming wedding, two young children and demanding careers. Katrina is suddenly on the radar of what seems to be a serial killer. The killer is taking out people who seemingly have wronged or injured Katrina. Thw FBI is handling the investigation but Keith can't be part of it nor can Katrina aid in the investigation because they could possibly taint the case. Meanwhile things are not all a bed of roses between Keith and his Kitty ...more
Sharon
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Again, I’m on the fence with this one. This is the follow up to Re/Paired and they must be read in order. My biggest issue is that it was so slow for me. Also, there seemed to be some transitions errors that pulled me out of the story.

Keith and Katrina are raising his niece and nephew. They are getting married in a few months. Now there is a killer that is sending messages to Katrina.

I wasn’t a huge fan of this story. I hate to say it, but the structure of the story seemed to forced and there
Greyling54
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
I love it when an author comes up with a new story for characters who already had their HEA. In this case, Keith and Katrina from Re/Paired are finally going to have their wedding when a serial killer/stalker gets in the way. There is plenty of great sex, lots of communication on their relationship, including doubts about different things, and an adventure to boot. I have really enjoyed this series and I hope there will be more to come.
Belinda Thompson
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hot....and a lot in love

Keith and Katrina stole my heart in the previous book but even more so here. He is steely FBI...she is smart and sassy lawyer...together they are hotness personified. Throw in the fact that they are loving parents to two adopted children....willing participants in s D/S relationship...oh and hunted by a crazy killer....this was a fantastic read. Highly recommend.
Robin Andrews
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book and author

I have read this entire series and have loved them all! I very much hope to read more about the Doms of the FBI and their friends at Safe. This author writes characters that are easy to fall in love with. They are very relatable. She uses enough terminology so you know she knows the topics but not so much that it can't easily be followed even if you aren't familiar with the FBI.
Alison bell
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as much as I loved book 2 of this series.

This book is about the same characters Katrina and Keith.

This book is set about 2 years after the last book. There life had changed dramatically after they decide to adopt Kieth's sisters kids.

All is not great though as Katrina gets targetted by a killer who is sending her flowers and a little more.

The book is great. It has all the makings of a great detective novel with kink attached.

I Love there Story.

WBS-S
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked book and it was a continuation from book number 2 and I really loved it! Ms. Zurlo’s hero and heroine were great fully-developed characters. There was a good amount of sex and bdsm with an equal amount of a strong story. It’s a wnerful love story. Read this one if it’s your genre. It won’t disappoint.
Linda Landers
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FBI Doms and Submisives

Each book in this series brings a greater understanding of the BDSM lifestyle. By focusing on one couple at a time, you understand their dynamics and lifestyle. This series is the first I started reading in romance and I haven't stopped reading yet.
Lindsay
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the way Michele brought the characters together. The story was equal parts true love and hot sex.
Courtney
Stacie Howard
Feb 11, 2018
Kimberly Downing
Oct 03, 2018

• Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15)
  • Irresistibly Undeniable
  • Promises (Coda Books, #1)
  • A to Z (Coda Books, #2)
  • Strawberries for Dessert (Coda Books, #4; Strawberries for Dessert, #1)
  • Out of Her League
  • Wicked Webs
  • The Promise (Coda Books #3.5)
  • Paris A to Z (Coda Books, #5)
  • Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding (Coda Books, #6; Strawberries for Dessert, #2)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Home & Away
  • One Night in a Dungeon
  • Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey, #2)
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • The Avowed (Shadowed Wings, #2)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her ...more

Doms of the FBI (8 books)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)
  • Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)
  • Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)
  • Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI, # 6)
  • Re/Deemed (Doms of the FBI, #8)