Start by marking “Revive (The Vindicated, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revive (The Vindicated, #3)

Revive

(The Vindicated #3)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  94 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
Cocky, sarcastic, broken—I grew up in hell and was tossed to the curb by the woman who was meant to love me unconditionally. Humor is my go-to, the thing I use to protect the already shattered pieces inside me.
I fought damn hard to get to where I am today.
I have everything I’ve ever wanted.
Except maybe her.
When she strolls into The Agency with a confident smirk on her
Published February 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Revive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revive

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
The blurb is what drew me into this book. I love everything about the military men.

As I was reading I could tell that Luca had a story to be told. I was mostly intrigued by him. Everly....I was a little perplexed by her. I actually thought she was older....but I sort of got the impression that she was young (early 20's). I would have had more invested in her if she had more age to her.

Overall, I enjoyed the story and didn't feel too lost with not reading the prior two books in the series.

Reviewe
Dimple
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Revive is the first book I've read by these authors and in the Vindicated series. Despite being able to read the book standalone, I believe the reader actually needs the back story from the other books to be able to follow, and truly understand, the shadowy characters of the Agency.

Luca Deveraux is a man born of hardship and neglect. Instead of letting the circumstances of his youth define him, he used them to create the man he is today, a man that gives himself for his country, a man hellbent o
Kaci Stewart
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everly and Luca are read hot. Luca is so broken and confused and uses humor to deflect, but Everly sees right through it. She gives him a run for his money and he doesn't like it...at first. While Luca's team is trying to dismantle the Syndicate, Everly gets put with the S09, which is bad news bears because she suspects they are not all who they say they are. Everyone must work together, and at times trust only themselves, to figure out who is good and who needs to be taken down. Between the act ...more
Dana
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Donna Midgley
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of the vindicated series and i'm never disappointed when reading one of the books.

Luca was a great character. I loved his cocky attitude and he was so funny and enjoyable to read about.

At first, i didn't expect Everly and Luca to have a spark because they seem so different and they bicker a lot but they have chemistry and plenty of it which kept me riveted to the story.

There's a few other character i would love to have their own book so i'm really looking forward to finding if t
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 HOT SEXY LUCA STARS!! Holy smokes, these two author are the perfect pair for this phenomenal fast paced story. This story will hit all your emotion buttons, heat your kindle up and full of suspense. Luca and Everly were perfect for each other and fun to watch. I am loving this series and I k ow you will to. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Meleaha Howard
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book in this series! Luca and Everly find love while the team is trying to take down the Syndicate. Everly gets placed with S09, which is NOT a good thing. She suspects one of them is a traitor. Things are definitely heating up in the Agency!
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and is Luca and Everly’s story. This is a fast paced read, which is a phenomenal story by this extremely talented duo of authors’. I was hooked and captivated throughout, and look forward to reading more of their work. Amazing read!!
Amanda Vermaak
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a mess the S09 created. Is there a double agent in the mix or what? The S07 is still the light in the dark. They will do anything in their power to protect their women. The Board, what is their problem. The team is breaking the Syndicate apart piece by piece.....
Wendy Livingstone
Jemma Newby
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another fantastic 5 star read to this series I loved it. I couldn't put it down and I can't wait to see what's next from these authors either together or on their own. I love their style of writing.
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Kathryn Linke
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Revive, is the third title in the The Vindicated Series which features an elite set of operatives who would do anything to support and protect each other. This particular title features Luca and Everly, and although it could be read as a standalone, I would highly recommend reading the previous titles in the series.

Luca is an intriguing hero, whilst he's honest, passionate, loyal and patient, this muscled alpha also has a tendency to act like a cocky smart-ass, and act the clown. His
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Action Packed Stars!!!✯✯

Finally!!! I been waiting for the next part of this series. This is the third book. The first two followed Lily and Kace’s story. Revive follows Luca and Everly. Kace’s dads back in charge of the agency. But, that doesn’t mean everything is back to normal in the Agency.

Luca’s been part of the Agency for awhile now. He’s on S07 team and they’re the best the Agency has. Luca is the joker on the team. The loud mouth of the group, the one whose always saying the wron
Kathryn Linke
4.5 Stars

Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
With Luca and Everly, the Vindicated Series just keeps getting hotter

REVIVE is the third book in the VINDICATED SERIES by two extremely talented authors, Addison Jane and KE Osborn. Individually their work is amazing, but when they combine their talents it is smply phenomenal.

Once again we are taken into the secret world of The Agency and a group of fighters known as SO7. it has become their mission to "rescue" Kenzi, Alex's life long friend, from the hands of the Sinclair Syndicate. But not ev
Books Laid Bare
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for something to sizzle off the page as you turn them then this just might be the book for you.
Luca and Everly don’t just smoulder they ignite, they’re so hot together that I couldn’t keep up, I was desperately flipping the pages wanting to discover what they were up to next…and, believe me, they did not disappoint.
I liked the banter that went back and forth between them, the fact that Everly was quick to catch on that this handsome, witty man was using that humour to shield t
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Vindicated series is an exciting party that I missed the middle of, as I read Deceit but missed Liberate somehow, coming back in at Revive. I'm a HUGE fan girl of KE Osborn, so I already knew that it would be a FANTASTIC READ, because she's high on my list of addictions, but this is only the second time that I've read Addison Jane. Together, they mesh perfectly together, as I would have never been able to tell that there was more than one author writing this story. This book revolves around ...more
Shasta Hope
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

This book had all the elements of a great love story with action, suspense and maybe a little extra of everything.

Everly is motivated and determined to join the same organization that her father was apart of. With her dad being gone and bad people still out there, she needs to be oncluded and feel just as includes. However, a certain sexy operative might be trying to include himself in something too.

Luca is just as determined
Determined
Carla
Carla's Five Star Review

Revive is the third book in The Vindicated series, and while it is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone.

Never feeling his mother's love has left Luca a broken man. He uses his sarcastic sense of humor as a type of shield. He wants others to perceive him as an easy going guy, but Everly sees him for the man he really is.

After her father's death, Everly wants to honor his memory by joining The Agency, but that's not the only reason. She has a strong desire to se
Kylee
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a huge fan of the Vindicated Series I was so looking forward to Revive and getting lost in the sexy, cocky, arrogant Luca. This book kidnaps you and holds you hostage until the very end. As the SO7 team continue their efforts to take down the syndicate and locate Kenzi drama and mayhem will unfold. Luca has to finally face his past and deal with the issues to be able to move forward. Luca and Everly’s story is full of drama, secrets and suspense. Their connection is so strong you will feel it ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Denise Van plew
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At first I was not going to read this one since I had not read the first two but the temptation won. It turned out to be evil by the authors because they kidnapped me and kept me hostage for 24 hours as I devoured this one. Everly is one that will start it out with getting your attention soon followed by Luca who will cause a smirk or two. I wanted to see if she really could get more than a foot in with this group and be able to achieve her desire. You also see what builds with the two and the h ...more
Kimkbries
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was so good! Luca belonged to a special operations team that went in way of danger to save the mission. A team of men and a woman who worked so closely together they were like family. Everly wanted in this life. Following in the footsteps of her Dad it is all she ever wanted. The attraction between these two is strong but can it survive the issues from the past and the struggles they are currently experiencing? This story was so enjoyable to read. I enjoyed experiencing the missions a ...more
Bookaholic And
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Revive we get to read about Luca, the SO7 sarcastic jokester of the group. We know Luca uses his sarcasm and jokes to deflect his insecurities and hide his demons.

The book like the previous two are good, I just wished the story would had focus more on Luca and Everly's story than Kenzi and Axel.

Don't get me wrong book was good but I just felt there was so much more that could've been done. Please know this is my personal opinion and if you read it you might have a different view than mine.

M
Angela Thomas
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I read in this series. The blurb sounded good so I started here, I literally just sat up all night reading this book not wanting to stop! The story of the SO7 has me hooked. These characters are awesome the banter & the way they interact with each other is they way a close net family who loves each other fiercely are. Even though I have no idea how this series started yet, I had no problem following anything. The cliff hanger this ended on has me on edge wondering what ...more
Lisa Kolb
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PHENOMENAL!!!!! A suspenseful, hard hitting, hot hot hot, emotional rollercoaster that will keep you on the edge of your seat!!!! These two authors know how to suck you in!!!! I could not put this book down!!!!! I do recommend you read the first two of the series if you want the whole backstory but it's not 100% necessary!! I adored this book as well as the series!!!! Beautifully written! I can't wait for more!!!!
Lee-anna Dunk
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amaze balls

As usual Addison Jane and K.E Osborne have come together to give us yet another awesome book in the vindicated series.
Drama, action, suspense ,intrigue and holy hotness Alpha men who know what they want and go after it no holds barred. I love the witty come back and banter between these characters. I certainly had a few laugh out loud moments. Each book in this series just gets better and better and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lisa Lawson
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revive is book three in the Vindicated Series but can be read as a standalone which I did. I was able to catch up swiftly and didn't feel lost or as if I'd missed out on anything. The SO7 are a team of dedicated men and women who are trained to do missions that no one else can. No one is aware they even exist. This book features Luca and Everly but show how the team take care of one another on and off missions. A well-written, action packed, suspenseful, sweet, and funny read.
Erin
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

What an amazing book. I have been waiting for this book to come out for what feels like forever since I finished Book 2. I can't believe how well the story flows on from the other two books, especially as it's been written by two authors in two different countries. I love the S07 team and I can't wait to read more about them.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Addison Jane is a born and bred kiwi girl with a passion for romance and writing.
When she gets the chance she enjoys the little things in life such as reading, dancing, music, and Facebook, but her world really revolves around the little girl who calls her Mum. It's an awkward balance between alpha males and Disney princesses but it works.
Growing up on a small farm next to the beach will always ma

The Vindicated (3 books)
  • Deceit (The Vindicated #1)
  • Liberate (The Vindicated, #2)