Start by marking “Upstaged” as Want to Read:

(Imprints #3)

In a world of make-believe, only imprints can uncover the truth

Autumn Rain’s unique ability to read imprints is put to the test as she attempts to find a missing actress—and ends up discovering a murder. When her investigation leads to an eight-year-old mystery that involves more missing actors, Autumn becomes embroiled in a make-believe world where it’s difficult to tell
ebook
Published January 20th 2018 by White Star Press

To ask other readers questions about Upstaged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Upstaged

Jacob Proffitt
This is third in a series and they build on one-another, so I recommend reading them in order. Having done so, you know more or less what to expect with this one.

So I'll keep this review on the short side. Autumn continues to get better at the investigative side of her avocation and that's good. Indeed, the story opens with her learning to shoot (a gun with no imprints as yet, obviously) and I was pleasantly surprised to see her taking things that seriously. She's officially a police consultant,
Lola
I can't get enough of this series. I started this one right after I finished book 2, which is something I never do. I don't binge read series and always read at least one other book in between before I continue a series. But I wanted to read the next book so I just continued on with the series. Something about this series really works for me. The blend of suspense and paranormal, the interesting characters and the way the story develops keeps my attention.

The mystery in this one was a bit more o
Teya Peck
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have I mentioned I LOVE this series? I love the pace. I love the plot. This one I loved because it had to do with the stage. Not in good light but still. I can't wait to read on. I'm hoping I get to a point I had not read to when they were the Imprint series. If you've read the imprint series these are those books.
Donna White
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I have been enjoying this whole series,they seem to get better with each one. This was particularly exciting story that kept me on the edge of my seat. I think this character has become much more likeable since the first book. She has filled out these characters and made them almost lol good friends.
Joyce
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is wonderful. Autumn, Shannon and Paige solving crimes using imprints is exciting and sometimes feel sorry for Autumn because she isn't sure she can handle the feelings she comes upon. Well written book by Teyla.

Judy mccaffery
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Upstaged

Read all four. Really enjoy them. I like the way she is always getting into trouble. Like the sister and both guys that are so different from each other.
Veronica
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent story about Autumn and her abilities. It's been fun seeing her learn more about her abilities and seeing her grow as a person. A good balance of romance and action, too.
Elisa Valencia
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

This series is a must read! I am looking forward to the next book and learning about their dad. I bet he is a good person.
Robert Gaspar
Mar 28, 2018
Clara Harding
Feb 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Teyla Rachel Branton grew up avidly reading science fiction and fantasy and watching Star Trek reruns with her large family. They lived on a little farm where she loved to visit the solitary cow and collect (and juggle) the eggs, usually making it back to the house with most of them intact. On that same farm she once owned thirty-three gerbils and eighteen cats, not a good mix, as it turns out. Te ...more

Imprints (5 books)
  • Touch of Rain (Imprints #1)
  • On the Huntl (Imprints #2)
  • Under Fire (Imprints #4)
  • Blinded (Imprints #5)