Start by marking “Disgrace” as Want to Read:
Disgrace

Disgrace

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  6,402 Ratings  ·  988 Reviews
Each day I prayed for my husband to love me again.

After fifteen years together, he walked away from me, and into the arms of another.

I didn’t know how to cope. I didn’t know my worth. I didn’t know how to exist without him by my side.

All I wanted was for him to come back to me.

Then, Jackson Emery appeared.

He was supposed to be a distraction for my mind. A summer fling. A c
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 402 pages
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Disgrace, please sign up.
Tiffany She pushed it back a few weeks. She wants it to be perfect!

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“When you find you, come back to me.”

description

Earlier last year, I read a singular Brittany C. Cherry book that completely stole the air from my lungs. When I found out that she was writing a new standalone, I all but tore the whole house down. Disgrace was most parts beautiful, some parts substandard and all parts heart-breaking.

description_____________

The Plot
I was in a conundrum on whether I should rate this 3 or 4 stars, because in truth it was both. The writing was lyrical and the characters were multi-dim
Christy
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!!

photo IMG_1563_zps0omkopbz.png

Brittainy C. Cherry has done it again. She's written my favorite book of the year. Disgrace is by far the best book I've read so far in 2018. I can't say for sure if it's my favorite B Cherry book, as she's written so many of my favorites, but it's the one that's touched me the deepest. This story was relatable to me. I have felt what Grace has felt, and reading some of her thoughts and feelings shook me to my core. I love getting all the feels when I read and this one really did a n
Brittainy Cherry
Jan 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming Soon! Xo!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's LIVE! Please go and get your copy now. :)

Another beautiful book from Ms.Cherry! ❤❤❤

Our mutual sadness was the only thing keeping us afloat. It was odd— how two sad people could make one another breathe.

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

Disgrace, an all-new romantic and emotional standalone from Brittainy C. Cherry is coming June 28th!

--------------

Ahhh I'm so nervous about this book because whenever I read one of Ms.Cherry's book, I always end up crying
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

His kisses felt different, more real than the fictional story we’d been telling one another every single day for the past few weeks. He hadn’t said the words, and I hadn’t either, but our kisses felt like we were begging for a little more time. A few more touches. A few more skipping heartbeats.

I’ve come to expect nothing short of perfection when I pick up a new book by Brittainy C. Cherry! Each time she never disappoints me. Her stories are
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘DISGRACE' Is a full length, contemporary romance novel by ‘Brittainy C. Cherry. In this we meet Jackson & Grace.

The ‘Prologue’ is where we first meet ten year old ‘Jackson Emery’ as he learns one of life's heartbreaking lessons when he sees his mother walking out the door proclaiming that she’s not in love with his father any more. Life from that point onwards forever changes him and his father.

The above got it’
Bibi
Jun 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I don't really care for Grace or Jackson or about their HEA although I would have liked more insight to the whys of Grace's mum and her utter lack of motherly love for Grace, in the end, I just don't care. DNF @66%
Alex ♈

(view spoiler)
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 extraordinary stars!
(ARC provided by author)

“Those times you feel lost and afraid and weak- those are your moments for a breakthrough. Hidden beneath those dark moments is your power. Take those weak moments and make them powerful.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grace Harris is a gorgeous 30 yr. old woman living in Atlanta, Georgia. She's an English teacher who grew up in the small town of Chester, Georgia. As the preacher's daughter her family was like Chester royalty. The town had been home her entire life. Everyone knew
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 5 ‘Always and always’ Hearts!! <3

description
Disgrace is a paragon of romance reads, setting apart Brittainy C. Cherry’s tales from that of others in the genre with its depth of emotional intimacy—every word a cathartic amalgam of heartache, love, passion and joy as our protagonists triumph through life’s tribulations.

Sometimes, all a person needed was another to listen to their uneven heartbeats.

Grace is a character of tragic beauty, a woman struggling to find herself as life deals her blo
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“ He wasn’t mine and I wasn’t his but that night, we were something”.

Brittainy C Cherry has solidified her mark in the literary world with her timeless words and effortless storytelling. I don’t even think she knows how much her words alone has touched so many of her readers and how much they mean to us.

Normally I would go a little bit into the plot and tell you what I loved and what I didn’t but for this particular story, I cant do that. The words were powerful enough in their own right an
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE https://www.amazon.com/Disgrace-Britt...

<3 4,5-5 stars <3

What a fantastic story, I don't know what to say first.I fall in love with everything in this story.Disgrace touched me in so many ways.I find myself hooked from the beginning and I loved the story even more in the end.

description

Every book I read by this author is pure perfection, I can't find something that I didn't like.Her writing is beautiful and flawless.The characters were well developed and unique and the story original.Jackson and
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
5 “Always and always” stars

This book was perfection! It gave me all the feels. Brittainy C. Cherry never disappoints.

Jackson and Grace are two broken souls that find and help each other heal. Their love is so beautiful and strong. Their story is one of heartbreak, pain and loss and believing in the power of love. They are true soulmates and even though they had to go through a lot they finally found each other.

This is one of the most beautiful stories I’ve read this year and I want everyone t
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“In his darkness, I found my light.”

Once every so often (if you’re lucky enough) you come across a book that is everything you hoped it would be and more. It speaks to you in such a profound and deep level, you don’t think you could possibly read a book that could top this one. Disgrace by Brittainy C Cherry was that book for me; it was heartfelt, emotional and above all else real. It was a touching story of heartbreak, loss, love and the powerful connection between two people who were desp
Dilek VT
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Safety warning:

If you dislike reading books that involve cheating, then, you should stay away from this book as the heroine is married for three quarters of the book while her husband cheats on her many times. And after learning about many betrayals of her husband, she finds herself a boyfriend while still married.

It is towards the very end of the book when she is free. I didn't judge her morally when she found herself a lover while married because she didn't owe any loyalty to that as*hole any
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Full review posted at Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

Gracelyn Harris feels hopeless and broken after numerous miscarriages which caused her fifteen years of marriage with her husband Finley to fall apart. Coping with the pain of losing her babies and her husband is too much. She returns to her hometown in Chester for the summer in Judy’s (her younger sister) and the pain doubles when she found out Finley cheated on her.

It’s easy to sympathi
Wil Loves Books!
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, not-yet-released
I loved this book so much! B. Cherry is so freaking talented and is simply the best at writing broken boys and epic romances!!! I’ll be back with a full review by I’m completely in love with this story!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Grace has been in love with Finn since she was 15 years old. Now she's 30 and he's leaving her for another woman. He fell out of love with her after she stepped out of life for a bit after their miscarriages. He just couldn't do it anymore. But she still loves him. She hopes that she can spend the summer back in their home town convincing him to come back to her. But she's not so sure anymore after she sees who his new girlfriend is.

And also ... the whole town has something to say/gossip about e
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Grace Harris had an enviable life. But behind the perfect facade, she was slowly crumbling as she entered a new phase in her life. Tired of being safe and predictable, she decided to live her life with the help of the town outcast.

Jackson Emery had trouble written all over his name. His testy personality rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and he certainly lived up to his reputation. When he met another troubled soul,
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

“Always and always.”

How can you not love a Brittainy C. Cherry book? She spins a tale that is so in depth and full of emotion that it grips you hard and doesn't let go and this one is no exception.

Grace has always been the good preacher's daughter...always doing what she's told and most importantly what's expected. So, when her husband leaves her after cheating on her multiple times, she doesn't know what to do with herself. Enter the town's bad boy, Jackson Emery.

In fact, he saves her
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bests-of-2018
4,5 stars

Told in a dual POV, Brittainy C Cherry has once again worked her magic and made me fall in the book from the first sentences holding me prisoner in Grace and Jackson’s world till the very end.

How does she do it? Capture my heart and make me feel the heroine’s devastation right from the start?

With these sentences:
My heartbeats raced as I leaned against the living room wall, staring at the packed bags from a distance. Fifteen years of history in five pieces of luggage; fifteen years o
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a touching read about two broken souls finding love in an unexpected place. I loved their connection. I loved the unlikelihood of their pairing and that they worked so well despite it all. I think the H, Jackson, made the story for me tbh! I didn't really like the h, because I wanted her to be stronger -- but I did understand what Ms. Cherry was doing with her character, and I understood that this aspect of her character (that I perceived as weakness) was part o
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Disgrace is a must read. Gah! The array of emotions this book is packed with was something that took me by surprise. I was in awe of Brittainy's writing. For a book that can be compared to an encyclopedia with it's lenght, I sure finished it in one sitting. I tell you this, you will never know how fast you can turn a page with your emotion in your sleeve once you read Jackson and Grace's story. Page turner was an understatement.

Brittainy C. Cherry's writing had me with just blurb of this book
Grecia Robles
*** 4 Powerful Moments STARS ***

“You’re my world, Gracelyn Mae,” he told me, moving in closer. Mama removed the roses from his hold, and Jackson took my hands into his. “You’re my faith. You’re my hope. You’re my true religion. I’m a better man because you exist. I’m me because of you. And if you’d allow it, I’d love to spend the rest of my life worshipping your heartbeats.”

Ya necesitaba leer un libro de Brittainy C. Cherry, porque ella casi siempre logra que sus libros me hagan sentir bie
Kandi Steiner
“Someday, somewhere—anywhere, unfailingly, you’ll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life.”

WOW. Ugh. I swear, every time I think Brittainy C. Cherry can't get any better at writing, can't get any better at making me feel EVERY SINGLE EMOTION, can't get any better at bringing characters to life... she just goes and does it. She's like Cardi B man, she loves proving people wrong, and dang it, I love it when she proves me wrong.

This book was EV.E
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
5++ Always and always stars!

This was such a powerful, moving story of love and self discovery and is one of my top reads of 2018!

Our heroine Grace feels broken, lonely and inadequate. She has experienced the worst betrayal by her husband who is leaving her. She has been with him for so long that she doesn't know who she is without him standing beside her. After the fail of her marriage, she heads home to her small town in Georgia. The author made Grace such a relatable character. Her pain was s
Pick a Book
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
English / Português

4,5 "always and always" stars

I'm not the type of reader who highlight books phrases whenever I read. But with Brittainy books you can't not do it! There is so beautiful lines that makes you think, to hold it for life. The author's writing has made a huge book seems small from the way that the story has flowed. You won't even notice the time passing, the day turning night, because of how immersed that you will be while reading.

DISGRACE is told in a slow pace and everything happ
DW
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from Brittainy Cherry!! ❤ ...more
Kathy West
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
POWERFUL MOMENTS

Be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster!!

We first meet Jackson when he is 10 years old. His mother is leaving his father and he is trying to figure out why.  When his mother left, she asked him one thing “Take care of your father”. And that is what Jackson did. For years, he took care of this father, through the bad times and the worst times. Living in a small town, Jackson was seen as the “troubled” kid. The kid from the wrong side of the track. But no one got to see the real
“Because love—real love—didn’t mean always holding the same beliefs. It didn’t mean we had to see eye to eye on every subject. Yet what it did mean, what real love stood for was a mutual understanding. A respect for one another’s dreams and hopes and wishes and fears.” 5 likes
“Anxiety was a wild beast. It attacked me most in the quiet moments when the world was calm and I, too, should’ve been calm.” 3 likes