Start by marking “Disgrace” as Want to Read:
Disgrace

Disgrace

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  10,796 ratings  ·  1,718 reviews
Each day I prayed for my husband to love me again.

After fifteen years together, he walked away from me, and into the arms of another.

I didn’t know how to cope. I didn’t know my worth. I didn’t know how to exist without him by my side.

All I wanted was for him to come back to me.

Then, Jackson Emery appeared.

He was supposed to be a distraction for my mind. A summer fling. A c
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 402 pages
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Disgrace, please sign up.
Tiffany She pushed it back a few weeks. She wants it to be perfect!

·  10,796 ratings  ·  1,718 reviews

Start your review of Disgrace
Christy
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!!

photo IMG_1563_zps0omkopbz.png

Brittainy C. Cherry has done it again. She's written my favorite book of the year. Disgrace is by far the best book I've read so far in 2018. I can't say for sure if it's my favorite B Cherry book, as she's written so many of my favorites, but it's the one that's touched me the deepest. This story was relatable to me. I have felt what Grace has felt, and reading some of her thoughts and feelings shook me to my core. I love getting all the feels when I read and this one really did
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“When you find you, come back to me.”

description

Earlier last year, I read a singular Brittany C. Cherry book that completely stole the air from my lungs. When I found out that she was writing a new standalone, I all but tore the whole house down. Disgrace was most parts beautiful, some parts substandard and all parts heart-breaking.

description_____________

The Plot
I was in a conundrum on whether I should rate this 3 or 4 stars, because in truth it was both. The writing was lyrical and the characters were multi
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘DISGRACE' Is a full length, contemporary romance novel by ‘Brittainy C. Cherry. In this we meet Jackson & Grace.

The ‘Prologue’ is where we first meet ten year old ‘Jackson Emery’ as he learns one of life's heartbreaking lessons when he sees his mother walking out the door proclaiming that she’s not in love with his father any more. Life from that point onwards forever changes him and his father.

The
Bibi
Jun 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I don't really care for Grace or Jackson or about their HEA although I would have liked more insight to the whys of Grace's mum and her utter lack of motherly love for Grace, in the end, I just don't care. DNF @66%
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

His kisses felt different, more real than the fictional story we’d been telling one another every single day for the past few weeks. He hadn’t said the words, and I hadn’t either, but our kisses felt like we were begging for a little more time. A few more touches. A few more skipping heartbeats.

I’ve come to expect nothing short of perfection when I pick up a new book by Brittainy C. Cherry! Each time she never disappoints me. Her stories are
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's LIVE! Please go and get your copy now. :)

Another beautiful book from Ms.Cherry! ❤❤❤

Our mutual sadness was the only thing keeping us afloat. It was odd— how two sad people could make one another breathe.

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

Disgrace, an all-new romantic and emotional standalone from Brittainy C. Cherry is coming June 28th!

--------------

Ahhh I'm so nervous about this book because whenever I read one of Ms.Cherry's book, I always end up c
Alex ♈

(view spoiler)
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 extraordinary stars!
(ARC provided by author)

“Those times you feel lost and afraid and weak- those are your moments for a breakthrough. Hidden beneath those dark moments is your power. Take those weak moments and make them powerful.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grace Harris is a gorgeous 30 yr. old woman living in Atlanta, Georgia. She's an English teacher who grew up in the small town of Chester, Georgia. As the preacher's daughter her family was like Chester royalty. The town had been home her entire life. Everyone k
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 5 ‘Always and always’ Hearts!! <3

description
Disgrace is a paragon of romance reads, setting apart Brittainy C. Cherry’s tales from that of others in the genre with its depth of emotional intimacy—every word a cathartic amalgam of heartache, love, passion and joy as our protagonists triumph through life’s tribulations.

Sometimes, all a person needed was another to listen to their uneven heartbeats.

Grace is a character of tragic beauty, a woman struggling to find herself as life deals he
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE https://www.amazon.com/Disgrace-Britt...

<3 4,5-5 stars <3

What a fantastic story, I don't know what to say first.I fall in love with everything in this story.Disgrace touched me in so many ways.I find myself hooked from the beginning and I loved the story even more in the end.

description

Every book I read by this author is pure perfection, I can't find something that I didn't like.Her writing is beautiful and flawless.The characters were well developed and unique and the story original.Jackson and Grace
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
5 “Always and always” stars

This book was perfection! It gave me all the feels. Brittainy C. Cherry never disappoints.

Jackson and Grace are two broken souls that find and help each other heal. Their love is so beautiful and strong. Their story is one of heartbreak, pain and loss and believing in the power of love. They are true soulmates and even though they had to go through a lot they finally found each other.

This is one of the most beautiful stories I’ve read this year and I want everyone t
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“ He wasn’t mine and I wasn’t his but that night, we were something”.

Brittainy C Cherry has solidified her mark in the literary world with her timeless words and effortless storytelling. I don’t even think she knows how much her words alone has touched so many of her readers and how much they mean to us.

Normally I would go a little bit into the plot and tell you what I loved and what I didn’t but for this particular story, I cant do that. The words were powerful enough in their own right
Dilek VT
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Safety warning:

If you dislike reading books that involve cheating, then, you should stay away from this book as the heroine is married for three quarters of the book. Her husband cheats on her many times and after learning about the many betrayals of her husband, she finds herself a boyfriend while still married. It is towards the very end of the book when she is free.

Actually, I didn't judge her morally when she found herself a lover while married because she didn't owe any loyalty to that as*h
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“In his darkness, I found my light.”

Once every so often (if you’re lucky enough) you come across a book that is everything you hoped it would be and more. It speaks to you in such a profound and deep level, you don’t think you could possibly read a book that could top this one. Disgrace by Brittainy C Cherry was that book for me; it was heartfelt, emotional and above all else real. It was a touching story of heartbreak, loss, love and the powerful connection between two people who w
Grecia Robles
*** 4 Powerful Moments STARS ***

“You’re my world, Gracelyn Mae,” he told me, moving in closer. Mama removed the roses from his hold, and Jackson took my hands into his. “You’re my faith. You’re my hope. You’re my true religion. I’m a better man because you exist. I’m me because of you. And if you’d allow it, I’d love to spend the rest of my life worshipping your heartbeats.”

Ya necesitaba leer un libro de Brittainy C. Cherry, porque ella casi siempre logra que sus libros me hagan
Wil Loves Books!
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, not-yet-released
I loved this book so much! B. Cherry is so freaking talented and is simply the best at writing broken boys and epic romances!!! I’ll be back with a full review by I’m completely in love with this story!
Beatrice Masaluñga
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Full review posted at Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

Gracelyn Harris feels hopeless and broken after numerous miscarriages which caused her fifteen years of marriage with her husband Finley to fall apart. Coping with the pain of losing her babies and her husband is too much. She returns to her hometown in Chester for the summer in Judy’s (her younger sister) and the pain doubles when she found out Finley cheated on her.

It’s easy to sympathi
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a touching read about two broken souls finding love in an unexpected place. I loved their connection. I loved the unlikelihood of their pairing and that they worked so well despite it all. I think the H, Jackson, made the story for me tbh! I didn't really like the h, because I wanted her to be stronger -- but I did understand what Ms. Cherry was doing with her character, and I understood that this aspect of her character (that I perceived as weakness) was part o
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Grace Harris had an enviable life. But behind the perfect facade, she was slowly crumbling as she entered a new phase in her life. Tired of being safe and predictable, she decided to live her life with the help of the town outcast.

Jackson Emery had trouble written all over his name. His testy personality rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and he certainly lived up to his reputation. When he met another troubled soul,
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

“Always and always.”

How can you not love a Brittainy C. Cherry book? She spins a tale that is so in depth and full of emotion that it grips you hard and doesn't let go and this one is no exception.

Grace has always been the good preacher's daughter...always doing what she's told and most importantly what's expected. So, when her husband leaves her after cheating on her multiple times, she doesn't know what to do with herself. Enter the town's bad boy, Jackson Emery.

In fact, he saves her
Kandi Steiner
“Someday, somewhere—anywhere, unfailingly, you’ll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life.”

WOW. Ugh. I swear, every time I think Brittainy C. Cherry can't get any better at writing, can't get any better at making me feel EVERY SINGLE EMOTION, can't get any better at bringing characters to life... she just goes and does it. She's like Cardi B man, she loves proving people wrong, and dang it, I love it when she proves me wrong.

This book was EV.E
Pick a Book
English / Português

4,5 "always and always" stars

I'm not the type of reader who highlight books phrases whenever I read. But with Brittainy books you can't not do it! There is so beautiful lines that makes you think, to hold it for life. The author's writing has made a huge book seems small from the way that the story has flowed. You won't even notice the time passing, the day turning night, because of how immersed that you will be while reading.

DISGRACE is told in a slow pace and everything happ
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
5++ Always and always stars!

This was such a powerful, moving story of love and self discovery and is one of my top reads of 2018!

Our heroine Grace feels broken, lonely and inadequate. She has experienced the worst betrayal by her husband who is leaving her. She has been with him for so long that she doesn't know who she is without him standing beside her. After the fail of her marriage, she heads home to her small town in Georgia. The author made Grace such a relatable character. Her pain was s
DW
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from Brittainy Cherry!! ❤️
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I cried and cried and cried. THE FEELS ARE INTENSE. The story is whoa. It's such a brilliant read. FAVE forsure.
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku
3.5 Stars

Brittney C Cherry books are hit or miss with me. This one wasn’t a hit. I partly blame my mood, but also, too many people in the book pissed me off for me to actually enjoy the characters.

I felt like the romance / love was the back-burner of the plot, but the real plot is about two people who have horrible situations and how everyone around them is contributing to the horrible situation.

First off – I didn’t care for the past moments with Jackson. They were pointless and I didn’t care h
Linda Kage
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brittainy C. Cherry books always have a way of putting hope back into my heart. Hope for the world, hope for the people of this world, and hope for me.

They’re so self-reflective that all the while I’m being sucked into the lives of the fictional characters within each page, I’m also taking a step back to look at myself. And I can always find something relatable about them that instills a renewed faith in me, making me think I’m going to be okay after all, too, just like they were, and maybe I’m
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
⭐Wow! 💖😃
This book is beautiful.
I enjoyed every bit!
"you're allowed to choose yourself first".

There were a few hard and emotional moments in this book but it also had lovely parts of course!

I loved the two main characters alot. Poor jackson is judge by the town he lives in,
because people are always quick to judge others. Grace is there for him, and Jackson is there for grace in return.

You cannot go wrong with books by Brittany. I have yet to read a book by her which I haven't enjoyed.

I hated the
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
Apr 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
OMG, THIS IS COMING OUT IN 2 WEEKS!!!!

And there is a cover now, although I honestly feel weird staring at the hairy armpits of the dude.
Ashley
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
View this review and many more at: 5171 Miles Book Blog.

Brittainy C. Cherry is one of my go-to authors for a reason. I adore her storytelling and the emotion she pours into her books. I never fail to feel everything her characters experience, as if I'm living it with them. After reading the first page, I knew this would be another novel to rip my heart out and put it back together again, simply because there was a dog in the story.

Much like the main character, Grace, I tend to worry about the t

• Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)
  • Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)
  • Nadie muere en Wellington
  • Someone Else's Ocean
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • Sobre las luces de Chicago
  • Rush (Rush, #1)
  • Sexy, descarado, irresistible
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Casanova (Chic)
  • Nosotros en la Luna
  • Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • Solo tres citas y una mentira
  • The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet, #1)
  • A Wish for Us