Start by marking “Fried Green Witch (Bless Your Witch, #8)” as Want to Read:
Fried Green Witch (Bless Your Witch, #8)

Fried Green Witch

(Bless Your Witch #8)

Can Dylan free her family from jail?

Southern witch Dylan Apel seems to have her life figured out. Plan wedding to her boyfriend--check. Make dresses--check. Deal with crazy pregnant ladies--not so much.

Life's going great until Dylan and her sister Sera become entangled in a baby shower murder.

When one of the guests winds up dead and all evidence indicates that Ser
Published January 17th 2018 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fried Green Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fried Green Witch

Start your review of Fried Green Witch (Bless Your Witch, #8)
✨ Gramy ✨
I am enjoying this non-sensical witch mystery through Kindle Unlimited. I like an extended series, which gives the reader the opportunity to spend time with a defined group of characters, hopefully, who grow in depth.

It does have some eclectic characters, but none that are extremely compelling still. The heroine is finally starting to reflect some character growth and the relationship between the H/H seems to be racing along. I flipping through these pages so quickly, that I haven't really stop
Angela Griffin
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
There's trouble in Normal

The mystery is quite convoluted and well-imagined. Dylan seems to be getting a handle on her magic finally. The Grandmas are still unapologetic mischief makers and, with the addition of newly introduced Cousin Dot, a powerful force of magic to reckon with. Sera, however, has actually overtaken Reid for the prize as most obnoxious Apel. Normally, she reads as rather colorless; if this is the only personality the author can create for her, please send her back to bland obs
Deanna Summers
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fried Green Witch

A Witch Baby Shower, Dark Magic and a Murder. Dylan and her sisters are on the case to find out who murdered the sister of the Mom to be, who just happens to be a witch. Love the merging of the Bless your Witch and the Witch's Handbook series. Can't wait for the next book!
Mike Lewis
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Great series with a great cast of characters. A cozy mystery series with a witchy twist. A family of which is in their lives intermingle into all the trouble and mayhem they can get into or find and figure out how to fix or get out of. Also you have to love the grandmothers. Check it out
Marcia J
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quirky witch mystery!

Love these series and all the characters! Will be so disappointed when it's done. However, all of her mystery series are great! Grandma Hazel reminds me of Grandma Mazur in the Stephanie Plum series. Dylan and her sisters Sera and Reid seem to attract murder, with someone in the family always accused of the act! Fun and entertaining!
Amy
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

These girls...they just can't seem to stay out of trouble!
I love the love this family has for each other. Doing whatever it takes to keep each other safe.
The author brings her two worlds she together, but is able to keep them fairly separate. It was a good mix!
Diane Worthen
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each book gets better

Dylan and her family are into yet another crazy situation. Multiple witches, a leprechaun, boyfriends and even the mayor of the supernatural beings gets involved. Oh my!
stephanie huntington
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really fun continuation of the series

Loved this story and love this family. If you like paranormal with a touch of 'southern', humor and characters who grow with each book you need to read this series.
Jana Gundy
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book

I've been a fan of this series from the start. I can't believe there are now 8 books! Dylan is super sleuth again, trying to solve a murder to keep her sister out of jail. It was entertaining and I really enjoyed it.
Trina Santiago
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A ballooned witch at a Baby Shower?

When Sera is hired to cater a Baby shower, little did anyone consider it turning out to be a murder scene! Leave it to the Apel family to be right in the middle of it!
mary
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this whole series! It is so much fun. Murphy's Law follows Dylan wherever she goes! ...more
Bonnie
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this series! It's fun and the characters are unique. ...more
Carolyn
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book eight

This one keep me in confusion. The twists and turns then twist and turn again keeps you guessing what was going on.
Kerry
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series

I started this series only a week ago, I can't put these books down. They have gripped me and I can't put them down.
Kayelene Hunt
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Grandmas are a hoot!!
Selena
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good

As always an awesome book funny and keeps you guessing on who did it! Plus the love stories! It's a great series I suggest everyone read it from the beginning!
Krista Walsh
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the entire series

Really enjoyed the entire series. Boyles is a grand author and always keeps you guessing from the very beginning. Excellent read
Valerie
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The twists and turns in this latest mystery involving the Apel family held my interest from the beginning to the end.
Wildia Maness
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dylan does it again

I love these books, great characters and fun storylines. The trip to Normal was a good way to bring the two series together.
Mary Walker
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun book

Fun book with new characters. See what trouble Dylan gets in now. The grandmothers have to help straighten things out as usual.
Japel
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good quick read

I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this wedding to happen. I enjoy meeting the new supernatural in the book, it brings more life to it.
maria harris
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love This Series

My only complaint is that editing was a little slipshod. The characters are well-drawn and feel like friends to me.
Lisa Kimbrell
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, that’s all that needs said
Paula
Jill Lynch
Apr 12, 2020
Mariah McNail
Oct 27, 2018

• Playing With Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #9)
  • Magic & Misdeeds (Starry Hollow Witches #11)
  • Magic & Monsters (Starry Hollow Witches #12)
  • Three's a Coven (Western Woods Mystery Book 3)
  • Magic & Maladies (Starry Hollow Witches #10)
  • Two Peas in a Potion (Western Woods Mystery Book 2)
  • Magic & Mishaps (Starry Hollow Witches #9)
  • Barbecue & Brooms (Southern Charms Cozy, #4)
  • Every Picture Tells a Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #8)
  • Five Charm Fire (Western Woods Mystery Book 5)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • Magic & Mercy (Starry Hollow Witches #5)
  • Sweet Tea & Spells (Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Charmed Offense (Spellbound Ever After #4)
  • Whole Latte Magic (Enchanted Enclave Mystery #2)
  • Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Poetry in Potion (Spellbound Ever After #5)
  • Seven Year Witch (Western Woods Mystery #7)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Bless Your Witch (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Scared Witchless (Bless Your Witch, #1)
  • Kiss My Witch (Bless Your Witch, #2)
  • Queen Witch (Bless Your Witch, #3)
  • Quit Your Witchin' (Bless Your Witch, #4)
  • For Witch's Sake (Bless Your Witch, #5)
  • Don't Give a Witch (Bless Your Witch, #6)
  • Witch My Grits (Bless Your Witch, #7)
  • Southern Witching (Bless Your Witch, #9)
  • Y'all Witches (Bless Your Witch, #10)
  • Hold Your Witches (Bless Your Witch, #11)

News & Interviews