Start by marking “In Deep (The Deep Duet)” as Want to Read:
In Deep (The Deep Duet)

In Deep

(The Deep Duet #.5)

You think you know my story, but you have no idea. My death was just the beginning.

In the years since I escaped the shadow organization that owned me, my vow to protect my family is the only thing keeping me alive.

Until I meet her.

(In Deep is the prequel to the Deep Duet. Book 1, DEEP, is available 1/8/18!)

The Shameless Trilogy
Shame - FREE
Shameless / Shameful /
Published January 1st 2018 by Malone Squared

To ask other readers questions about In Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Deep

Start your review of In Deep (The Deep Duet)
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
This was a quick number that gives a peek into Rafe’s earlier years involving the case that still dodges his heels.
Coco.V
Jan 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/12/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

Until I meet her.

(In Deep is the prequel to the Deep Duet. Book 1, DEEP, is available 1/8/18!)

The Shameless Trilogy

D
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it, short-read
This is the prequel to The Deep Duet Series. We read about a younger version of Rafe. A great introduction to the characters. I’m looking forward to reading more of the series.
Liz
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this quick lead-in to The Deep Duet by Nana Malone & M. Malone. We go back to what led up to Rafe's decision and see a younger version of Rafe, Noah, Lucia, JJ and Noona! I can't wait to get more of his story!

Happy reading!
Aղցela W.
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-f, 100-or-less, dark, free
This was a short quick read that I liked. In Deep is the prequel to M. Malone and Nana Malone Deep Duet. This book gives you insight and background into Rafe. I have read this author before but not the Blake security books. This was a good quick read this book was well written with no errors in grammar or spelling. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Nicole Johnson
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Deep is a prequel, a fast paced, short read and filled with action. It definitely wets your appetite and leaves you wanting more. This book thrusts you into a world of high level criminals and a government agency that wants to bring them down. I look forward to moving through the series.
Bette Hansen
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent

This was a quick read that was a great introduction to the characters and the backstory leading up to the other books in the series. I recommend this one.
Christi Fowler
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Deep is the prequel to M. Malone and Nana Malone's upcoming Deep Duet. If you've read any of the other books in their series of books of the men of Blake Security then you are familiar with Rafe. He's a dangerous enigma who has returned from the dead. In Deep takes place eight years prior to the Deep Duet and the other Blake Security novel series (Shameless Trilogy and The Force Duet) and I loved getting to know the mystery man in the shadows. It's from Rafe's POV and in it we meet a younger ...more
Jean Marie
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I couldn't flip the pages fast enough! I've read the other books in the Blake Security series and I couldn't wait to read Rafe's story (you don't need to read the others to enjoy this book). The chemistry is combustible and nothing is ever as it seems. Of course, there's a cliffhanger and now I can't wait for the next book to come out. These authors have definitely become some of my favorites!
Sharon
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, this is a free prequel and really a must read to enjoy the story of Rafe. It gives you the background so you know how he ended up where he did. I read the other Blake security books and am so happy to finally get Rafe’s story!

Hero 5 stars / Heroine 5 stars / Steam 4 stars / Plot 4 stars / Overall 4.5 Stars
Keys: Dual POV, MF, short story, cliffhanger.
#MSBB - I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I wish that I would have had this book before I read the first one of the duet. I found a deeper (pun not intended or maybe it was) connection to Rafe. I found that the background on him grounded him to me. It pulled me in and had me wanted to know more about him. This was the prep needed to take me in to the first of the Deep Duet. Now, I feel confident enough to go back and read Deep again with a fresh look.
Kerry
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect 'introduction' to Rafe and the back story that the Deep Duet is about to divulge. I have LOVED the Shameless Trilogy, The Forced Duet and now can't wait for more of our favourite 'family' in the Deep Duet - this is the perfect tease!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reading copy of this book
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
A super quick read that really packed a huge punch. In Deep is the prequel to Deep & gawd it was good. I loved getting to know more about Rafe & the life he leads as a younger man. The decisions he made & how they impacted on a much younger Lucia & Noah as well as himself.

Well worth the read as it really does offer some great insight into his character. Loved it
Kathy Wideman
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the prequel to the deep duet. I read it after the first book instead of before. It is about Rafe in his younger years and goes right up until he is forced to fake his death. It is a great set up of the story and the characters. It gives you enough to make you want to read the duet. I recommend reading this.
Barbara
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having read the Shame and Force series about the men of ORUS and knowing about Rafe's life AFTER he died, I enjoyed getting to read more about his life leading up to that event and what drove him to make the sacrifices he did. Have already read Deep (book 1 in the Deep Duet) and can't wait to read book 2.
H.B. Jasick
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect prequel. It’s short enough that you can quickly get to the main story, and it gives you just enough background that leads up to leaving you wanting more. I am excited to dig into DEEP!!
Ree
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This prequel sets the stage for Rafe's story. If you've read the other books in the series, then Rafe's back story is no surprise, only the details will be. If not, have no fear: an intense, thought-provoking romantic thriller awaits you.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This intriguing quick read was the perfect prequel to the upcoming Deep Duet. We meet Rafe in his younger years, and We get a glimpse of who he is and why he became who he is.
I cannot wait to see what is coming up next.
Lisa Smith
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I thought this series was going to be about the computer genius, but I take Rafe dying to know his story. Seeing it from his point of view I’d crazy, how does he not know?...... it’s in the eyes, thanks for the prequel, I’m waiting for iBooks to release......
Badh
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short prequel

This is just a short prequel/history for Deep, just enough to wet your whistle and get you ready for the full book to come.
Tanya Mayes
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I know the new book is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see Rafe fall in love.
Lucy Roderick
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing

Five stars for this intriguing mystery tale of deep menacing individuals! And one vengeful girl. And with this intro, the spark are already in motion!
Angel Graham
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick, enjoyable read.
Rebecca Membreño
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great intro

These two are definitely on a collision course which can go either way. We will have to get the next book to see.... Love books by M. Malone.
Carol Fitzgerald
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing read

Loved this prequel! Can't wait to see where the decision Rafer made leads him to and what kind of life he'll have now. Will be starting Deep as soon as possible.
Randy Sims
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love the storyline and intrigue

The. Storyline is great. I am thinking thru all the scenarios that could play out but I am sure the twist will leave me breathless
Deb
This was a good one - but short! Most of it is part of the next book.

This Is the story of THAT day - the one Rafe has had to live with. It is a really good addition.
Sharon Noble
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know this book was a prequel to the Deep series, but I was well in to the book & then it finished. Great story, when I have more money will get the rest. ...more
Maroushka
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5. Gripping prequel! Looking forward to reading “DEEP” right away.
Jocelyn
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was very nice to go back and see the events from Rafe’s perspective.

• Protecting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet #1)
  • London Royal (London Royal, #1)
  • Cheeky King (Royals Undercover, #2)
  • Royal Tease (Royals United #1)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Tempting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet #2)
  • Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1)
  • Teasing the Princess (Royals United #2)
  • Cheeky Royal (Royals Undercover, #1)
  • London Soul (London Royal #2)
  • Lovestruck (The Donovans, #6)
  • Bastard Prince (Royals Undone #2)
  • Cheeky Prince (Royals Undercover, #0.5)
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Billionaire Duet, #2)
  • Eye of the Beholder (The Donovans, #5)
  • Mr. Dirty (London Billionaire, #3)
  • Betrayed (Protectors, #0.5)
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

-JOIN MY MAILING LIST HERE - http://www.mmalonebooks.com/newsletter