Start by marking “Hidden Paradise” as Want to Read:

Nook: https://tinyurl.com/y88yna4d
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/y9ausuwo
iBooks https://tinyurl.com/yapu2l4b

Blurb:
I’ve never been the type of woman to have a casual fling. But after a fight with my boss that e
Published March 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Paradise

Rady Reads
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story about Lilly and Thorn was truly amazing. About finding themselves about getting things, they never have thought they ever wanted.

Lilly is strong, independent workaholic. She is literally married to her work. Never has she wanted anything other than to do her job. She loves what she does and she lives for it.  When she was forced to take a paid vacation, she flew to her destination with just only one thing on her mind. She never imagined to have a smoking hot vaca affair and so much fu
Crissy
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic romance read that's steamy, funny and a book all romance readers will enjoy. Lily is such a workaholic and a vacation trip she desperately does not want to take, ends with her having everything and more than she ever dreamed of having and wanting. I enjoyed all of the characters in this story, but Arie (Thorn) is definitely my favorite. He was not only swoon worthy, but he was sweet, thoughtful and caring from the very beginning and I enjoyed him a lot. Readers will abs ...more
Crystal Wilke
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swoon Worthy Overload!!!! Make my heart & ovaries explode!!!

I am claiming Thorn! #mine

I devoured Hidden Paradise. I was in book funk and Amanda got me out of it. I love her work. She continues to surprise me with her books.

What can happen in a weeks worth of vacation? Well Lily is about to found out. She will be in for some surprises. Thorn can't get her out of his system, a week wasn't enough. He tried to find her but with no such luck. It's as fate had it's own plans for Lily and Thorn.
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lily is a workaholic. She is a travel blogger. She's constantly on the go to a new destination. She never takes time to just take vacation for herself. Even though she travels, its work work work. So she is forced to take a vacation. Bossman books everything and makes her go. She furiously goes. Ends up on a beautiful resort, meets Thorn and they have 7 days of non committal, no last names, no personal questions affair. There were sexy HOT scenes! I was like wow! I don't want to say anymore, bec ...more
Kelly
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Paradise by A.M. Guilliams is a super HOT story!!
Lily goes on a mandatory vacation given to her by her boss. She meets a man and sparks fly, like the chemistry is off the charts!!!
I will not give anything away, but let me say this....this book is FANTASTIC. I really didn't expect what happened to happen. That's all I will give away.
I couldn't put this book down, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. I was sad when I finished the book. I am really hoping th
A.M.
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a HOT and FUN read Hidden Paradise was. It's the perfect story to make you want your own sex God and a vacation. I devoured this book!

Thorn is the perfect mix of sweet and sexy and did I mention he will melt your heart? Yes, he will. Lilly is strong, and a workaholic, never taking an adventure until her boss forces her to so. Arriving angry she wasn't prepared to actually have fun...

You don't want to miss out on this SEXY read.
Lisa Marie Barrera
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!! A.M. Guilliams is a First time AUTHOR for me and She BLEW ME AWAY with HIDDEN PARADISE!!! This Book Has All the Feels you can ask for in a Story!! Lily and Thorn Steamy off the Charts story begins in a forced vacation of 7 days on a Paradise Island! Their story had me at the Very First chapter alone and COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN because you wanna know what is going to happen next!
You see Lily is a Workaholic and always GIVES AWAY her "vacation" time but Her Boss Trevor will NOT LET her do it
Eileen Robinson
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, arcs
This is a book that will be loved by any romance fans. It's Sweet, it's funny, Sassy and hot !!

Lily a workaholic travel writer and blogger is forced into taking a vacation by her Boss. Although totally against it, Lily accepts it and wants to spend the time mulling over her relationship that has kind of run its course with her long term boyfriend, and its really only one week Right?
Well hello !!! She did not expect the week to go as it did. Everything went right out of the window when she met Th
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3.5 Cranky stars

Lily is a travel blogger for Hidden Pleasures. Her life revolves around her work and she likes it that way. Her boss and family send her on an unplanned vacation and cut her off from work for a week. Lily thinks this is the worst punishment until she collides with Thorn.

Thorn lives to travel. He lives out of a suitcase and wouldn't have it any other way until the collision known as Lily happens. Now he can't see beyond the beautiful woman and he finds himself making plans for the
Danielle Swainston
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man oh man did i love this book. I read it in one sitting i just couldn’t get enough.

Lily ever the workaholic is forced to go on a vacation by her boss, its during this vacation that she meets Thorn. Thorn is the type of guy every girl should have in her life, he encourages Lily to have fun and enjoy life. However neither of them could have prepared for what life was about to throw at them!

I adore Lily, she is strong, independant and caring, the type of girl you would want as your best friend.
Sarah Green
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC #BookSmacked review

A very sweet romance that all started as holiday fling. Lilly certainly got more than she bargained for when she got home. Without exchanging full names she was left in a right old pickle.

Fast forward a year and Thorn gets quite the shock.

A perfect story of a sweet romance. Thorn is quite the perfect man. 💜
Co
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me. Once I started I could not put the book down. Workaholic Lily doesn't like being forced to take a vacation. The love scenes between Lily/Thorn were hot. This was a short and straight to the point book with a HEA.
Candice Shaffer
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
First book from this Author and all in all it was pretty good, it kept me intrigued and I enjoyed the characters although I do wish it had a bit more detail within the story.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lily and Thorn have a HOT week together but since they didn't exchange any info they cannot find one another after their time is up, but they both wished they would have. This was a story that grabbed your attention and kept it till the end. It was enjoyable and Thorn was just one of those guys you just want to grab and hold on to.
Rica
**ARC provided for an honest review, thank you.**

3.5 Solid Stars.

This book is from a new author for me and I enjoyed it. The book was a fun read. Just what I needed.
Amie Francis
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Day after day Lily works from sun up to sun down. She never takes a break and her boss has told her on more than one occasion that she is a workaholic.

Trevor, Lily’s boss, decides it’s time for her to take a break. He insists she leave and sends her away for 7 days. He books her an island getaway and tells her to enjoy the scenery, learn to relax and work was off limits.

Lily, a getaway, tourist, travel blogger is excited to discover a new destination. Being the dedicated employee, Lily is determ
Juli
Apr 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
This is a swoon worthy sexy book!
Lily is a workaholic and is forced to go on vacation,by her boss no less.
She ends up in beautiful Bora Bora
Where she meets Thorn.
Thorn is like the man every woman wants, he attentive, caring and ready to give Lily the adventure of a lifetime.
7 days was all they were supposed to have.
But Lily returns home with a surprise.
Her and Thorn reconnect and he gets the surprise of a lifetime.
This book was so good!
Dimaris rossy
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a very romantic perfect life story that you will wish you had for yourself. Lilly is a lucky girl to have found in paradise the perfect guy that later becomes so soon worthy that he will be crucial to her happiness. A week of adventure in paradise made her realize that she needed to make changes in her life. Even when she wanted more and made the mistake to let Thorn go once, fate had other plans for her. By chance they ended up finding each other again and he will show her that with her ...more
Scarlett Ian
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Being forced to travel isn’t the end of the world for travel blogger Lily; what IS the worst is that her boss is forcing her to take a vacation. Meaning no work for an entire week. Resigned to the fact that she will just have to find a work around for the week she’s out of the country, she heads to the beautiful Hidden Paradise. Once there she meets Thorn and they quickly become inseparable. They have such a strong connection to each other, right from the start; but what happens when the week en ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A.M. Guilliams is one of my top go to addictions, as there's nothing that she's written that I haven't absolutely LOVED, and Hidden Paradise is no exception. Once again, her brilliant writing style is showcased perfectly in her newest emotional, and awesome story that I couldn't get enough! Lilly is a true workaholic, who is also a very independent woman married to her job. When she's forced to go on a vacation, she never thought she would have such a hot fling with a man. However, when it was o ...more
Stella Thompson
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lily is a travel blogger and a workaholic. Even though she travels for her work, she doesn’t ever take time for herself and relax. Her boss decides, it’s time for Lily to do just that, and her boss makes all the travel arrangements without Lily’s input! Lily has no choice and she is not happy about it! But it’s just a week that she needs to vacation!

Lily end up at Hidden Paradise and there she meets Thorn. The chemistry is instantaneous and they decide to have a week long, no-commitment, nothin
Sassy Southern
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a wonderful romance story full of steamy moments, funny ones and definitely had all the feels you could ask for!

I wasn't really sure when I started reading why Lily, a traveling workaholic, would be forced to go on a vacation alone in order to slow her down, but really it worked for this story. When she meets Thorn, he is exactly what the doctor ordered to help her unwind. When their time together is up, they part ways without even exchanging full names. Now, 1 year later Lily has
Terri Handschumacher
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Guillams is a new to me author and I will say is an author that I will enjoy ready more work from.
Lily and Thorn's story was one that had me turning the pages and wanting more of them. Their chemistry is hot and it's this that made me really get sucked into this book.
Raquel Auriemma
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I started Hidden Paradise, I wasn't sure what to expect and for a little bit there I honestly thought it was going to be sex scene after sex scene. But boy, was I surprised. It turned out to be a story so different from anything I'd read before and I ended up loving it. I found it refreshing and just an enjoyable read.
C
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars! Totally enjoyed the book. The characters are not immature and irrigating!! Nice easy fun read. I received a copy for a honest review and would recommend the book.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

When Lily is forced to take a vacation, that's right forced, she doesn't expect to start it with being broken up with. But determined to get this vacation over, she lands in paradise, you know the place where you have fish swimming under your room, how freaking cool. Lily never thought that these seven days would change her life, but from the moment she meets Thorn, that's just what happens. Thorn opens her eyes as to what she is missing in life, the fun, the adventur
Jillian Kerr
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hidden Paradise was my first read by A.M. Guilliams and I absolutely loved it!! It was fun and sexy and hot! Thorn was perfection! I loved him and his tender loving care towards Lily. Very swoon worthy!! Lily was a strong, independent woman who changed her life for the better. I loved how she opened up to Thorn and the relationship they built. Hidden Paradise had a great story line and we'll developed characters! Definitely fun and refreshing!!
Rhonda
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful story about Lily, a workaholic, who is forced to take a vacation. Her boss is so serious about her taking time off that he puts her on a plane to an unknown place and without access to work computers. The first day, she meets Thorn. They agree to only use first names for the 7 days they are there. Thorn is very thoughtful and sweet, not to mention that he's very handsome. Lily has come to care for him very much but decides that it wouldn't work out between them so she leaves ...more
Andi
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall a good read. I enjoyed the storyline & characters in this book.
« previous 1 3 next »
A.M. Guilliams is a romantic suspense and women’s fiction author who currently resides in Virginia with her husband, three children, and fur babies. Books, flip flops, coffee, chocolate, The Walking Dead, and Chicago Fire are just a few of her obsessions. Her love of books began with novels by Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark, and the poetry of Edgar Allan Poe. When she’s not writing, you can find ...more
More about A.M. Guilliams

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be