Start by marking “Phantom's Daughter (Hands of Time #2)” as Want to Read:
Phantom's Daughter (Hands of Time #2)

Phantom's Daughter

(Hands Of Time #2)

Oregon, 1895

Assassin. Outlaw. Thief.
Flames, terror and falling into an endless darkness are all Hunter North can remember.
When she wakes up, her memory is gone.
In her reflection, she finds a stranger.
In the tales her father weaves, she finds one of America’s most wanted criminals.
Horrified at her identity, and the newfound knowledge that she is the daughter of an even
Paperback, First Edition, 500 pages
Published July 16th 2018 by Ashley Nikole

To ask other readers questions about Phantom's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phantom's Daughter

Hannah
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED the first book in this series, Present History, and I knew I HAD to read this one as well. It took me a little bit longer to get into the storyline (make sure you remember ALL the characters from PH - this was my mistake), but MAN was I blown away by the time I finished this book! It expanded on the lives of several of the characters and explored a whole new set of problems - finding and losing love, uncertainty, fear, anger, etc. Another fantastically written story by Ashley; I can’t wa ...more
Ashley Nikole
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Get ready for U.S. Marshal Ethan Fellows' story, set in the year 1895 in Oregon- as he hunts down the infamous outlaw Terrence North and his son, Hunter- who just so happens to be a woman!
Barb Wall
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Does not disappoint! So many twists and unexpected turns. The writing is well done and the story is captivating as to its plot. Would highly recommend!
Lauricia Dawn
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Rachel
I read this book back somewhere around June/July as a beta-reader, but promised myself I'd wait till I had the published copy in my hands to review it... So, it took a while but after re-reading 'Phantom's Daughter' I am ready to review it!
Ashley is such a proficient writer. This is her second published book, but her writing style is more developed than many authors with a long list of titles behind them. It is easy to get drawn into her writing, and it isn't confusing or too wordy, nor on the
Francesca
Jennifer Munoz
Mar 02, 2019
Karina
Mar 31, 2019
Between playing Barbies for thousands of hours as a child, listening to radio drama’s, taking part in plays with her siblings or read aloud’s of the Chronicles of Narnia, storytelling has always been at the centre of Ashley’s world.
Eventually her own flavour of storytelling compelled her fingers to glue themselves to the keyboard, and over a decade later, Ashley made her literary debut with Prese

Hands Of Time (2 books)
  • Present History (Hands of Time, #1)
“Ebony!" The shout was desperate as the look on the man's face.
She looked down, only to realize she hung off a ledge, no landing in sight. Fire glowed from every tree and blade of grass around her.
"Don't you let go," he pleaded.
"I can't reach--" she strained harder, but the ledge collapsed beneath her grasp.
"Don't let--"
"No!" Her fingers slipped, then she plunged into the darkness.”
0 likes
“Pulling the threadbare sheet over her shoulder, she rolled onto her side away from him. Cries, deep and gun-wrenching built in her chest, threatening to steal away what air was left in her lungs.
She didn't care that Bucket Man sat a foot away, witnessing her lose what grip she had left on reality.
She had nothing.
Her memory was gone and she was already half dead. Her only friend was agony, and she was the daughter of a monster.”
0 likes