Start by marking “Unsteady in Love (Fairlane #3)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176

Harlow Layne

(Fairlane #3)

Everything I ever thought I knew about him, everything I thought he wanted was a lie.

Imagine one day calling your boyfriend, the love of your life, the man you planned to marry and have kids with only to find out his phone has been disconnected, and he’s joined the military.

How could someone love you if they ran away?

That was four years ago when he shattered my heart in
Expected publication: May 10th 2019

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: May 10, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win one of 100 copies of Unsteady in Love by Harlow Layne.

Format: Kindle book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 327 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 11 - May 11, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Unsteady in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unsteady in Love

Dreamy reads
    ⭐⭐ MY FIVE STAR HEARTFELT DREAMY STARS WILL BE COMING SOON!! ⭐⭐

✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

THIS BOOK. Oh my god!!! It has me in a MESS OF EMOTIONS in the best way possible. I cried tears of sadness. I felt my heart break.

I felt both Prue and Holden’s pain, their struggles. It wrecked me.

And then, my heart started to heal and be put back together. I cried tears of happiness. I continued to root hard for our hero and heroin no matter the circumstances. I needed to see their HEA through!!

I love Prue and H
    Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
    The sweetness just continues to grow in the Fairlane series with Prue and Holden’s story! Unsteady in Love reminded me just why I fell in love with this series. There’s just so much sweetness that goes hand in hand with the deeper emotion in these books. A second chance, wounded hearts and overcoming some of the cruelest blows life can offer would have you thinking this book would be nothing but an ugly cry. But while I did shed some tears the pure sweetness of the love between these two oversha ...more
    Rose Croft
    Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Five beautiful angsty stars! Unsteady in Love is a heartfelt, love story that sucks you in and doesn't let go. I love how this author's stories always have well-developed characters that face real-world problems that are so relatable. You must read this book! I can't wait to see what this author has in store for us next.
    Erica
    Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I was hooked the minute I read the prologue! Talk about your stomach dropping and wondering what the heck is going on! After I got over that, I just couldn't put the book down. Excellent character development as well as storyline development. I continue to love Harlow's stories!
    Leslee
    Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Prue doesn't know how to deal with her life right now. Walking out of the church, on the day of her father's funeral, she walks to her car and sees the man who broke her heart. More than three years have passed since the day Holden ghosted Prue and she never wanted to see him again. She drives away from him hoping that he will give up and go away. When he begs for forgiveness, she wants to refuse. When he sees the financial trouble she is in, he insists on getting married before he has to leave. ...more
    Kris Carlile
    Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Unsteady in Love is the third book in the Fairlane Series and by far my favorite; the story of Holden and Prue sucks you in as these two immediately likable characters battle against the mistakes and heartache of their past to come back together. I had a hard time putting this story down as the various turns Holden and Prue’s relationships and personal journeys take pull you in quickly; as this young woman and deployed solider work to rekindle the love they once had while living on different sid ...more
    Lisa H
    Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Four years ago, Holden Montgomery ghosted on his girlfriend of three years, Prue right after graduation.

Now he’s back and Prue made him work for ut a bit. His excuse was pretty lame. He should have talked to her and called her and kept in touch.

Now he’s back, wanting her back immediately after the death of her father.
    He proposes he marries her to get his inheritance and she can pay her father’s medical bills.

She agrees and he leaves again.
    This time, he writes to her, then emails and then Skype
    Diana Mena
    Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I recieved an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

So, this is my first book that I've read of Harlow Layne.. I'm in love! The story had everything one needs in a great romance. It has meaning and emotions and beautiful characters both inside and out. I couldn't put my kindle down, I devoured it so quickly! Im a new and permanent fan!

This is a standalone but I personally would suggest reading Hollywood Redemption first to get to know the other characters better. I didn't and still loved this o
    Gwen Shafer
    Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This was an interesting one. I loved the storyline with Prue and Holden. Some very touching moments between these two. Holden and Prue should have had forever. But that was taken from them. She suffers something tragic and he comes back into her life. But shortly after he is deployed. Will they get their happy ever after it will it be taken from them? I loved Prue. I loved her strengthen and stubborness. I love the relationship between Holden and Prue. Reading the emails they exchanged had me in ...more
    Becca
    Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    What happens when the love of your life disappears 4 years earlier and then all of a sudden he's standing there in front of you, wanting, begging for forgiveness?

For Pru, her world was falling apart again. And now the one boy, now man, who held her heart was back, wanting forgiveness and something else she never would have thought... her.

This is an amazing story about second chances, learn to trust, forgive and love again.

I loved Holden and Pru.
    Kelly Williams
    Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I received and ARC in exchange for an honest review. I loved second chance love stories. Prue and Holdens’s story was great. They were separated suddenly when they were young and reunited under sad circumstances when they were older. They get together but are not living together and build their relationship back to where it was. I loved this story it broke my heart but by the end I was so happy!! Great read!!!!
    Helen Wilder
    Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This was such a heartfelt, angsty, emotional second chance romance.
    Prue and Holden have wormed their way into my heart and I was so invested in their story and cheering for our hero and heroine to get their happiness. I could feel the emotions as they fell in love all over again.
    It deals with real issues many men and women face in a beautiful way.
    Absolutely amazing!
    Kirstie Ibrahim
    Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Kind of a Knight in Shining Armour steps in to save the day, but the Damsel in distress needs to forgive him first. The characters were likeable and the ptsd injured war hero a sensitive subject but written well. An enjoyable read that kept me turning the pages. I read this as a standalone.
    Angela Silva
    Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Will you give love a second chance? Will you fall in love,again, with your one true love, your highschool sweet heart?

Please join Prue's and Holden on their journey to fight for their true love.

It's another great MOST READ book.

WARNING, the book does contains a cute puppy.

Angel
    Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This book was Incredible! INCREDIBLE! Prue was so strong and so gentle all at the same time. Holden was willing to be vulnerable to get his woman back. Just. INCREDIBLE.
    Shirley Cuypers
    Review to come!
    Chanel
    Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
    Erica Marselas
    Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I absolutely loved Prue and Holden's story. It was sweet and angsty and just damn perfect.
    I love Harlow's stories because they feel so real and this is without a doubt just that.
    I felt so much for Pure and Holden at some points I was brought to tears... and I loved their love -- even at times it was hard but I love how Pure never gave up on Holden even though he wanted too...
    It's a perfect story and I recommend it !
    Erica Marselas
    Mar 30, 2019
    Skarsgirl
    Dec 18, 2018
    Harlow Layne
    Jan 02, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
    April
    Simona Flisek
    Sep 23, 2018
    Tiffany Ransier
    Sep 23, 2018
    Indie Author. Romance Writer. Reader. Mom. Wife. Dog Lover.  Addicted to all things Happily Ever After and Amazon.

I love to read. I can't fall asleep without my kindle in my hand. I started off writing fanfiction and after several years and stories, I decided to try writing my own book that had been swirling in my head for years.

Website: https://www.harlowlayne.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.c

Fairlane (3 books)
    • Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)
    • Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane, #2)