Start by marking “Until You Are Mine (Until You #2)” as Want to Read:
Until You Are Mine (Until You #2)

Until You Are Mine

(Until You #2)

The Until You Series continues with Until You Are Mine, the tension-filled sequel to Until You Set Me Free:

Heartbreak comes in many forms.
Sometimes someone breaks your heart.
Sometimes life does the breaking.
And sometimes, just sometimes, you break your own heart to save the ones you love.

Samantha did what she had to do to protect the man she loves.

Joseph will do whateve
Published February 16th 2018 by D.M. Davis

To ask other readers questions about Until You Are Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until You Are Mine

Start your review of Until You Are Mine (Until You #2)
Rose Croft
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Just Wow! I can't express how much I love Joseph and Samantha. Such a wonderful story. I love when authors take the time to develop a real relationship between the two characters and Mrs. Davis delivered in spades! Where have you been all my life Joseph? I love the interaction between Joe and Sam and the love scenes were smoking hot!!! You need some D.M. Davis in your life. Can't wait to read the next one.
Shirley Cuypers
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, 2018, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you D.M. Davis and Give Me Books Promotions!

Until You Are Mine
is the second book in the Until You series and continues the story of Samantha and Joseph. Samantha is still struggling with the reality that Joseph loves her. She thinks that it’s not true and that he’ll find someone better than her.

Until You Are Mine was such an amazing sequel. I finished this beauty in one
Nicole
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thi
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An awesome ending to Joseph and Samantha’s story. I hoping there will be more about Joseph's brothers and Michael. I would definitely read their stories.
Suey_Library
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Received an Advanced Readers Copy for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review***

Now we are back for more comrades. Yes you read it, book two has commenced and I am loving it. Something I am starting to really like is Davis's writing style. Her creative dynamics between characters, drama of secondary characters aiding in the suspense and romance of the main characters plus the plot twists that leaves me conflicted beyond belief. I need more.

Picking up where we left off, things have heated
Karen
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A story about a young woman who feels she has to protect those she loves by staying away from them and dealing with the death of her father on her own. Little does she know that the people who love her aren't going to let that happen. This is Book 2 in the Until You Series. It's a great story about young love and how two people can overcome past hurts and make a go of their relationship.

Samantha is in her senior year of high school when her father is murdered and she is shot at the same time. H
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
This is Joe and Sam's story. Joe is the friend of Sam's older brother. He spent Thanksgiving with their family and Sam found herself falling for the older boy. They sneak around a bit, but Joe has to leave again for college and he feels like he is leaving his heart behind. In college he can't stop thinking about her, but he doesn't contact her and when Sam finds out he is coming back she avoids him at all costs. Will these two get their act together. Before they can even get to their love Sam an ...more
Linda
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
👍A tense tale of love, loss, and a teenager who fights to rise from the ashes to secure her HEA👍
February 17, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
This second book in the series is as angstful and good as the first, even better in my opinion. It doesn't end on a bunch of cliffhanging threads, for one. And Jace, teenage heroine Samantha's older brother, who I Really Disliked in the previous book, gets very minor play in this story. It's well-written, romantic and plenty suspenseful. Although it took a slow r
JJ
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Davis begins this book right where Until You Set Me Free ended. The segue is flawless and the powerful relationships we developed with the characters in book one continue…and as promised, the author delivers an ending that explains why things took such a drastic turn in the previous book.

Not only is Samantha Cavanagh recovering from a gunshot wound she is also trying to come to grips with her father’s death. She has returned to her classes, takes care of all household responsibilities, prepares
Deborah Kurniawan
4 ★★★★

This book continues the story of Samantha and Joseph.

In the first book, Sam drives Joe away because she believes it is best for him at that time.
However, Joe keeps fighting his way to be with Sam because he is now wants everything with her.
There are many sweet moments where Joseph patiently, giving Sam the time she needs to be comfortable in her own skin.
He keeps giving compliments after compliments and assure Sam that she is beautiful, she is worthy, she is perfect in her own way.
It is
K Reynolds
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good continuation read.
I enjoyed this book. It was better than the first for me. It’s a continuation from where the last book ended and while I wanted them a bit in the future I understand why the author wrote it this way and the need. That being said, Sam was still a bit juvenile for me. There was a lot going on in the story and plenty of angst and feels. The writing is good and characters defined. I’d recommend though I’d imagine it would be hard to read this book without having read the firs
Janice
A Review of Until You Are Mine by D.M. Davis

Joseph and Samantha - 4.5 Stars

This was the second book in the series and it was definitely worth waiting for. It picks up where the first book left off. With the pain that Joseph felt after Sam broke up with him (for his safety) and the betrayal Jace forced on him, I was anticipating what was going to happen. The connection between Joseph and Sam was so strong and they were sooo meant to be. I can hardly wait for the last book in the series. I want to
Diane Vandergriff
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was glad the author included book 1 in the ARC for book 2. It really helped in reading book 2 so you knew how Joseph and Sam got started. Sam was a little immature for her age considering how "mature and independent" her character was described as. The plot was good. The story-line flowed smoothly throughout. I loved the characters except for Sam's back and forth decisions. I loved that Joseph wanted to wait until after they graduated college and got their careers started before pursuing a rel ...more
Sassy Southern
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Until You Are Mine is book 2 in the Until You series. This book picks up where book 1 left off and must be read in order. Once again I was hooked from the start and couldn't put this book down. The suspense of what was going to happen next was something that had me on the edge of my seat. I was trying to guess but still taken by surprise. I love these characters and the chemistry between Sam and Joseph is still explosive. These two were made for each other for sure.

Just like in book 1, I was fe
BP34
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the second book in the Until You Series. I did not read the first book but was able to keep up, but would recommend that you read it if you can. This is the story of Samantha and Joe. Samantha had endured a lot, a shooting, her father's death, being her mother's caretaker, a stalker, a brother who skirts his responsibilities. Full of drama and suspense this is a book full of action. This book will take you on an emotional roller coaster and leave you with a cliffhanger, but it's worth i ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of Joseph and Samantha's story. Joseph has staked his claim on Samantha but she has her doubts about a forever relationship with him. In the meantime there is a stalker out there killing trying to get to Samantha. This story has so many twists and turns and takes you on an emotional rollercoaster. The story is well written and holds you until the last page. I voluntarily agreed to an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Gerry Hvozdovich
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Voluntary review of an ARC. Both books 1 and 2 were included with this ARC and I read them consecutively. I loved Joseph and Samantha. They are definitely meant to be together and overcome unexpected trials including danger. It is a truly beautiful romance which enthralled me and I highly recommend this series.
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second novel in the Until You series is a cliffhanger once again, but is also completely, 100% worth it. I loved watching Joseph and Samantha's story continue to develop, despite plenty of conflict and drama along the way. I am in love with this couple and can't wait until the third book is out!
Vanessa Lawford
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has been an emotional rollercoaster ride of highs and lows that I did not want to end.

This book was entertaining with a whole lot of drama and romance and I couldn't put it down.

This is a very good series that is a definite must read.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review by Sweet Treats Book Blog 💖

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until You Are Mine is book Two in the Until You Series. This is continues the story of story of Joseph and Samantha. You do need to have read the previous book to enjoy this one since this is an ongoing story line with Joseph and Sam. In addition this does end to start the next book in their story.
This book picks up with with Samantha getting over being shot and her father's death. Sam is trying to deal with keeping distance from Joseph because she didn't want him to be hurt by the killer that
D Carlson
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes finally the anticipation is over

I so loved this book.
Finally Samantha and Joseph can finally be together in every way.
I've never read a book that had so much anticipation for the characters to actually do the "deed".
It was so well written that the wait was so worth it.
Love these characters.
Need more of their story.
I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Highly recommend this series.
Pat
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The well written storyline and the characters were so well developed that I was hooked from the very first page and Samantha and Joseph kept me totally engaged until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Autumn Bryant
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Picking up right where book one left off, this story will break your heart and put you back together again. This book has all the feels and you can't help but cheer for the couple as they try to put their love and lives back together. I can't wait to read the next book!!!
Laila Viking
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A story about young love and about telling the truth. Finally the truth was told and the connection between the main characters got a bit better. Secrets are not a good thing. They always come and catch you when not expected.
Well written. Well described characters.
Messy Bun Book Blog
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Until You Are Mine is an epic follow up to Until You Set Me Free. You really need to read book one to fully understand what's happening in this story. There is a lot happening in this story and I love every second of it. Joseph and Samantha's part two is just as amazing as their part one!
Samantha
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-bookshelf
Joseph and Samantha are barely hanging on. In this second installment, we see the struggle that loss can put on a relationship. Will they be able to make it when a murder threatens to tear them apart? This book is so good and I highly recommend you read it!
Linda
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until You Are Mine (#2)

I really enjoyed this book. The characters were interesting and the story line was good. I couldn’t put this book down until I finished it.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Joseph and Samantha's story continues with some suspense and danger that had me even more on edge than the first book. Their love and chemistry is palpable and I was left wanting so much more!
Stacie
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review

OMG this is a 5+ star book and I can not wait to read book 2 Sam and Joe are so hot and admirable the fact that he sees she is only 17 and wants her to have a life is so old fashioned it's comforting to think maybe some kids see the joy it is. but the fact that it brings trouble to her door is so twisted. I can't wait to see what comes out of this
Jenny
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing story of love, loss, and family. This is the second book in this series about Joseph and Samantha. I love Joseph, he’s supportive and a great friend. Samantha was always the strong one who done most things on her own growing up. Samantha and Joseph together are so good and hot! This book had me feeling so many emotions. I highly recommend this series! I can’t wait for the next book. I received an advanced reader copy for an honest review.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*

• When Morning Comes (Arrow Creek #2)
  • The Missing Sister
  • Midnight at the Blackbird Café
  • Honeysuckle Season
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Kiss My Cupcake
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • Wed To The Warrior
  • You Were There Too
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Heartless Prince (Royally Unexpected, #2)
  • Bad Prince (Royally Unexpected, #1)
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
D.M. Davis is a Contemporary and New Adult Romance Author.

She is a Texas native, wife, and mother. Her background is Project Management, technical writing, and application development. D.M. has been a lifelong reader, and wrote poetry in her early life, but has found her true passion in writing about love and the intricate relationships between men and women.

She writes of broken hearts and second

Until You (5 books)
  • Until You Set Me Free (Until You, #1)
  • Until You Say I Do (Until You #3)
  • Until You Believe (Until You #4)
  • Until You Forgive (Until You #5)

News & Interviews