Start by marking “Tap That” as Want to Read:
Tap That

Tap That

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  563 Ratings  ·  292 Reviews
The beer's not the only thing getting tapped.

CALLIE

I have a secret. It’ll get me fired if my boss ever finds out…which shouldn’t be a problem except for one thing: my coworker, Reid Morgan.

He’s cocky, aggravating, and that hot-as-sin mouth simultaneously makes me want to slap him and melt into the mattress.

Now that he’s discovered my secret, he’s doing everything in hi
Published March 6th 2018 by RC Boldt Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tap That, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tap That

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I really looked forward to reading this one. First, obviously for the hottie on the cover, and second since I’ve enjoyed this author in the past.

I’m conflicted in how to write this review. Here’s the thing, I enjoyed this story, but I did not love it. I’ll try to explain this without giving the story away... Bear with me.

We’re introduced to Callie our main heroine in the beginning of this story. I. Did. Not. Like. Her. At. All. in the beginning and then of course she grew on me the more the st
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Tap That was a fun frenemies to lovers read with just enough angst that leaves you wanting more. The character’s chemistry was smoldering and intense with a lot of witty banter back and forth. I had a little trouble getting into the book but once I did, I could not put it down. I loved how the story unfolded; there were times I wanted to punch Reid and knock some sense into Callie but these two were just perfectly imperfect together. The side characters were just as great. I vote that Grayson ge ...more
Sharing
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Tap That! The banter between Reid and Callie was hilarious! There was so much sexual tension, so I was waiting for Reid to Tap that. Callie and Reid were both very competitive, vying for the same job. Who would get the coveted position? Would the other graciously accept defeat, or stubbornly hold a grudge? I love RC Boldt's books, and this one with Jennifer Blackwood was fantastic!
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
2 stars.

It pains me to write this. I love the two authors individually so I tried so hard to like this, but I just wasn't feeling the book at all.

First of all, I disliked Callie immediately. I know some people oversell themselves on their resume, but this girl lied about being a beer connoisseur and got the job because of it. She doesn't even like beer! Throughout the story, she came off as entitled and immature. Even with the whole thing with her parents, I still thought she didn't deserve the
Louise
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy the work from this author and this collaboration is also very good.
This book has it's fair share of funny moments mixed with sexy times but there is some serious background stuff going on which takes it a little bit deeper then a shallow read.
I found I was really invested in Reid and Callie and felt every good and bad moment.
I loved that Callie seemed so real. She did and said things that made me cringe but mostly because I have found myself in similar circumstances.
Reid is a to
Lamplight Review
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a read that has the angst to the max...Tap That is the book for you!

This is not the first time I have read a story by either of these fabulous authors. Each story confirms I was right to put them on my one-click list! I have been hooked since the first time and you can be sure you are getting a hot read, some heart games and maybe even some laughs when you pick up their work!

There is nothing better than a story that wraps its emotional war up with the personal success of t
Alex ♈
DNF @ 11%

Who lies on their résumé?
This heroine (and apparently some of my new colleagues), but anyway…

Who takes a job at a microbrewery and doesn’t know anything about beer and actually hates beer?
This heroine (and fortunately none of my acquaintances).

And I wonder how many German readers these authors gonna win with this line…

News flash: I’d take the blow job any day over beer.

TSTL is not my genre…

Greetings from Munich, ladies and gentlemen!
Prost!

1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Bingo & Anti-Date Stars

photo weeeeee_zpso7bmaatk.gif

This was such a fun read! Light, well written, funny and sexy.

I have read RC Bolt before so I new I liked her writing style, but paired with another author was something new for me. I have no idea who bought what to the table but together Jennifer and RC have created a great book, I appreciated their ability to go from serious to funny and back again without going overboard.

photo Reidcallie_zpsweuuqosh.gif

Reid and Callie were a great couple and I liked Callies strength toward the end. Reid well
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 Bingo & Anti-Date Stars

photo weeeeee_zpso7bmaatk.gif

This was such a fun read! Light, well written, funny and sexy.

photo Reidcallie_zpsweuuqosh.gif

Jennifer Blackwood
Jan 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Thanks for checking out our book! I'm so, so grateful that I've had the opportunity to collaborate with RC. If you've read our books, you know this one is going to be:
A) Funny (we hope)
B) Sexy (we are fond of our yummy bartender)
C) Full of shenanigans

If you want to keep updated with this release, subscribe to our newsletters. This is where we tend to share all book info
Jennifer's Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ZVfOX
RC's Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cgftw5

Or come join our Facebook groups where we
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 6, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Tap That is a fun little romance with humor and heart. Although a shorter read (somewhere between 200-300 pages) the authors give enough build up so that readers are able to feel the relationship progress at a good pace. All in all, I enjoyed this just as much as I have enjoyed Boldt's previous comedies. So I will continue to read her books in the near future.

More About the Book
Reid has had his eye on a management position within the bar th
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly, ratula
Enemies to lovers tropes can be tricky for me because there's a fine line between "sexy-mean" and "well now I just feel bad" mean, and let me tell you - it doesn't take much to make me feel bad. So, fantastic news y'all? Ms. Boldt and Ms. Blackwood got the balance just right. Because there are angry sparks flying here - but they only lead nicely into a sizzling sweet burn and it was not difficult for me to jump on board with this romance.

There's a sort of quirky adorableness to this fun, light-h
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
Hilarious, witty, and with a plethora of sexually-charged angst, Tap That is a fun and feisty enemies-to-lovers romance with the perfect mix of heat and heart!

This book was a very enjoyable quick read. It takes the love/hate relationship and blends it with an intriguing forbidden romance, with an abundance of comedy throughout. The relationship between Reid and Callie sparks intensity immediately, an intensity that’s geared more towards eliciting sabotage and hostility in the workplace. Their cl
✿Penny
I must've been in a great mood today cause this actually made me chuckle a few times and I didn't want to strangle the MCs (at least not too hard) 😉

This was a very light read perfect for those who like rom-coms and enemies to lovers stories, just be prepared for some seriously childish behaviour.

Safe.
Amanda
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Tap That is a fun enemies-to-lovers story told in dual POV. The writing flowed well and was easy to read. Reid and Callie are vying for the same management position at the brewery On Tap....he's worked there for five years, she was brought in to be trained for the position. He hates her because she's in the way of his opportunity but they're attracted to each other and can't keep their eyes and hands off one another. Let the games commence!

I liked the story well enough to breeze through it and
Siobhan
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Both R.C. Boldt and Jennifer Blackwood are new to me authors, but after reading Tap That I want to read more of their work. They flowed so well together, and I’m sure they’re as wonderful alone. Without a doubt, this was a great way to find two new to me authors I want to read more of.

When I found Tap That, I was expecting a quick and easy read. Although I was given such a read, it had a lot more depth than some of the quick and easy romance books I grab. There’s a much deeper story here, there
Robyn
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
3.25. Bingo Stars

I really wish I could have gotten into this one more. I wanted to like the h, but I honestly couldn’t root for her, since she came into the picture under false pretenses—Reid deserved her position to begin with. I couldn’t ever really get past that fact, so their chemistry and connection didn’t ever really jell for me.

Also, I just wrote this same comment in another review. How is it through the editing process something like eye color on either the H, or h isn’t caught more oft
The Book Bee
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
REVIEW: 3+ STARS
"His smile makes me want to slap that expression off his perfectly stubbled face. He's wearing jeans and a black shirt that hugs every muscle. The only word that comes to mind is: delicious."

This promised to be a great title, between RC Boldt's signature comedy and swooniness in her men, to the introduction of Jennifer Blackwood's writing. I haven't read Jennifer's books yet, but I have heard of her and even met her at a signing once, so I was so excited about this story! While
Sheri
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary, romance
I received an ARC for an honest review.

First off, can we talk about the arms on this guy on the cover? OMG. It’s weird, but arms are the first thing I notice on a guy. When I saw this cover, my first thought was “sign me up”.

Reid Morgan is a bartender at On Tap, a bar in Miami, Florida. Reid knows a manager position is opening, and assumes he will get the position. Imagine his surprise when his boss introduces Callie Anderson as the manager in training. Reid has been taking management classes on
Kayla Brunson
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
ARC provided for an honest review

This was a good enemy’s to lovers read! I don’t know if you can call them enemies though. The attraction between them was strong from their first meeting, even though they fought it every chance they got.

When they first meet there are sparks, but Reid doesn’t like Callie because she took the job he wanted. I was happy when his actions toward her changed. Once they both gave in, sparks went flying! I loved the back and forth banter. My only issue was that I felt
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Boldt and Blackwood team up to deliver a funny and sexy story.

Reid and Callie don't start off under the best circumstances. The veteran bartender and the newbie are both after the same management position at On Tap. While they may be driven by different reasons, they are both desperate for the job. Despite an immediate attraction, these two are at each other’s throats. The sexual tension created some seriously steamy moments. We are also treated to some laugh out loud dialogue between these two.
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author. I loved this book!  You will fall in love with Callie she is hilarious. Her banter with Reid was awesome. Their instant chemistry was great and you knew and hoped for them getting together. I also loved Mel and Grayson and hope that we get a story for each of them. My friends grab a copy you will be so glad you did.  Enjoy!!!!
Dana
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am acquiring a harem of Book boyfriends!!! Reid Morgan is yet another one!

I first discovered Ms. Boldt when I read her book, Out of Love and devoured everything of hers soon after.

Tap That is my first taste of Ms. Blackwood and I’m hooked on her writing now!!

Reid is a guy you love, hate then love again. Callie was such an amazing woman. She was trying to prove herself to the two people who should be her biggest supporters.....but alas they aren’t.

I absolutely loved the banter between Reid an
Emma
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
Reid and Callie don't get off to the best of starts when Reid is overlooked for promotion in the micro-brewery he works in. To make matters worse, Callie only got the trial due to an embellishment on her resume, the fact that she doesn't like beer shouldn't matter in a micro-brewery should it!!!!

To be honest, Reid is a bit of a douche to Callie in the beginning, he is determined to keep her at a distance and takes his career frustration out on Callie. to be fair, Callie gives as good as she gets
Liv
4.5 Stars

One thing’s for certain. I sure as hell won't ever be able to think of bingo the same way again.

This was the most funniest book I've ever read. I haven't laughed as much during any other reads as with this one.

The authors did an amazing job with this book. As you can probably guess, it was a funny read but it was also a really well written romance. I liked that the humor felt so natural and not forced on the characters or put in the story with silly jokes. It fit to the book li
Megan
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this sexy, funny, enemies-to-lovers romance. Such a great collaboration between these two authors.

Reid Morgan has been lead bartender at On Tap for 5 years. But, he wants more. He's been taking business classes, with an eye on saving up enough to open his own place. But meanwhile, with the retirement of the restaurant's longtime manager, he knows the open job should be his. But, before he gets a chance to ask for it, SHE shows up. The owner has already hired a new management trainee, wi
Happily Ever Chapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR & 1/2 - STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
A male model dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans in front of a blue backdrop take up most of the cover. Dual font title pops against the royal tee. I did not pick this up for its cover but, rather, because I've enjoyed previous titles by each of these authors.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Alternating first-person, clearly defined, easy to follow.

Reid had been working at ON TAP for five
Liz
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Tap That from R.C. Boldt and Jennifer Blackwood. I am a huge fan of R.C. Boldt. She writes some of the best romcoms I have read. Jennifer is a new to me author, but I am excited to read more from her! Tap That is an enemies to lovers story with all the feels and some very laugh out load moments.

Callie Anderson wants to stand on her own two feet and be successful. He parents have never been the supportive type and expect her to conform to what they want. She is determined to follow her o
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Read full review HERE

description

Guys… I’m not sure what to say about this one, except that I’m a bit disappointed with this book. I’ve loved all Jennifer Blackwood’s books so far, and I never read anything by R.C. Boldt, but somehow this collaboration just didn’t do it for me.

The writing was okay, though it did feel a bit repetitive to me. The characters were… bland? I don’t know guys, I just didn’t feel it at all. I wanted to strangle both Reid and Callie. They were getting on my nerves 99% of the time. I
Cee Cee Houston
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes, a book comes along that you really love. It’s sharp, it’s funny and it’s sexy. But, alas, the hero isn’t quite up to scratch. He’s subpar.
Reid is that hero… or should I say anti-hero? I really didn’t like Reid at the start of this book. He was an arrogant pig, selfish, and frankly, he didn’t deserve a HEA with Callie.
Reid’s a barman at a bar brewery called On tap. He’s hoping to get a promotion to manager as the last one has just left. But, he’s in for a surprise in the sexy shape of
Goodreads Librari...: Can you combine this book with another? 2 18 Feb 14, 2018 10:14PM
Jennifer Blackwood is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. She lives in Oregon with her husband, son, and poorly behaved black lab puppy. When not chasing after her toddler, you can find her binging on episodes of Gilmore Girls and Supernatural, and locking herself in her office to write.

Come visit me on social media!
Twitter: @jen_blackwood
FB: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJen
More about Jennifer Blackwood

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be