Start by marking “Mad About the Banker (Modern Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mad About the Banker (Modern Love, #3)

Mad About the Banker

(Modern Love #3)

Who knew my brother’s friend could be Mr. Right, and not just Mr. Right Now?

My brother refused to introduce me, so I blame him. If he’d just caved, and introduced me to Jasper, I wouldn’t be in this mess. I mean, really, what’s the big deal? I’m not interested in the guy’s looks.

Oh no, I want his cold hard cash. (Be honest, you were expecting that other four letter ‘c’ wo
Published April 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mad About the Banker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mad About the Banker

Start your review of Mad About the Banker (Modern Love, #3)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I knew going into this book that I was going to love it! The first two books in the Modern Love series, The Bartender and The Boxer, made me Piper Rayne fans, so I was pretty confident in what to expect with this one. I have been anticipating Lennon’s story ever since her character was introduced two books ago. Lennon is the loud, crazy, fun, free spirited friend in the group. She is also the most secure in her sexuality, and for her, one-night stands are the norm. Therefore, I assumed her story ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE!! http://bit.ly/2nDNhmv

THE BANKER was by far my favorite book by Piper Rayne. Many factors contributed to this opinion, such as:

★★★ Lennon. I've been waiting for this woman's story ever since I met her in The Bartender. Heck, she's the one who came up with the term "unicorn cock". And she drives a vehicle with unicorns vomiting and pooping rainbows. And she's created her own exclusive brand of pleasure-inducing toys. What's not to love about her???
★★★ Jasper. Handsome, charismatic, suc
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionThis cover (like the book itself) is my least favorite of the trio. It's a bit on the boring side, and the guy on the cover isn't ANYTHING like how "I" pictured Jasper. The typography is interesting, though.description

descriptionSo this one ended up being my least favorite of the trio. I'll get into why in a second but first I want to say that while this one didn't quite meet my expectations, it was a still a very enjoyable book.

This is Lennon's story and if you've read the first two you know Lennon is the crazy fl
Shannon Moore
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
The Banker is another full length novel that delivers exactly what we've come to know and love from Piper Rayne. It's fun, flirty and laugh out loud funny all the while mixing together quick wit and sizzling intimacy.

"Pompous control freak or not, Jasper Banks better watch out, because he’s never seen the likes of Lennon Hart."

The connection between these two was so instantaneous, I knew that we'd be in for a wild ride! This author duo has a knack for coming up with sweet, charming
Carmen Rae
Now that was the perfect way to end this great series. Of course Lennon has long been my favourite of the trio so I knew I was going to enjoy her quirky sense of humour and complete lack of filter. But since the series had been so solid there is always the worry that it can’t live up to expectations. Maybe the author will try to cram too much in to tie off the other couples and take away from the romance of the couple. Or maybe there will be one of a few hundred other small things that will det ...more
Gökçe
Better than first two, but still not an amazing read. Ok for a pass time.

This Lennon was not the person we saw in the first two books. She wasn't the quirky girl i liked. She was the Lennon-in-a-box version of herself.

I reaaaalllyyy liked the Starbucks scenes. <3 But it wasn't enough. There is no conversation between the couple. They meet, they lie, they fuck, they love but without any actual conversation. Hence my rating.
Sophie
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: april-2017
Holy hell!!! I said I was desperate to read Lennon's book after meeting her in The Bartender & The Boxer but NEVER did I expect what I actually got.

Lennon is incredible. Her story is INCREDIBLE! I loved every single second!

Lennon became my favourite back in The Bartender. Her sass and way of life, so free, was refreshing. She's hilarious, wicked and witty. And she's hot, oozing confidence. I'm not afraid to say I crushed on Lennon. LOL. Loved her. What was so fun and interesting to see was how
Beth
Title: The Banker
Series: Modern Love #3
Author: Piper Rayne
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Publication Date: April 5, 2017
Cliff Hanger: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

Synopsis:
Who knew my brother’s friend could be Mr. Right, and not just Mr. Right Now?

~Kristin~
~4 Stars~
My favorite of the series, this one hit me in the feels!!
Susan (susayq ~)
Gah. I just don't know what to say about this. I want to list all the things I loved but I don't want to give anything away because this needs to be read and savored. It was perfect (for me). It made me laugh, cry, swoon, rail in anger and left me smiling like a loon around 1 this morning when I finished it. Just go read it. Lennon and Jasper will be worth the time you spend reading it.

*thanks for sharing a copy of this with me*
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy.

Lennon, Lennon, Lennon, lol. She's such a breath of fresh air but in this book I completely felt sorry for her. It seems like no one ever took her seriously and was always putting her down. Even though at times it seems like she was irresponsible, she didn't need to be disrespected, humiliated and shamed all the time even from family members.

Now that I've got that off my chest, the way she meets Jasper is hilarious. They were sparks flying from the begi
Alex ♈

The book/female character was somehow a protest against double standards.

I liked this trope.
Sexually active and adventurous woman who enjoyed casual sex.
She was a bit extravagated, but it was nice to read about a sexual woman and not a virginal/celibate one.

However, the love story itself lacked depth and connection. Told completely from female POV. I missed his thoughts; I couldn’t connect with the hero and didn’t like him much.

My main complaint was the conflict between the heroine and
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author and Give Me Books PR***

4.5 Stars

There are books that are hard to review because a full review is a spoiler. This is one of them. The blurb tells you that Jasper has a secret. Well, he does. And, it is a game changer, just like the blurb says.

So, I am not really able to talk about the whole book in the review. Really, I am not even able to vaguely discuss parts I liked, as it is a spoiler, LOL

What I can say is that I really enjoyed it. There was a subplot with his fa
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
The moment I finished book 1 in the Modern Love Series I knew two things. One, I had found a new author that I absolutely loved. Two, I needed Lennon's book NOW. It was totally worth the wait too!

For two months I had anticipated the release of The Banker. I just needed to know more about Lennon Hart's character. Yes, Lennon was funnier than sin in the other two books. I mean this girl founded the saying "Unicorn Cock". You just never knew what zinger she was going to throw at you.

In reading th
Tre Talbot
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve loved all three stories in the Modern Love Series but Lennon and Jasper’s story is my FAVORITE of the three. This story is filled with laughter because when you have Lennon being the woman that she is how can you not laugh but we’re also seeing a beautiful romance blooming. Brady is absolutely adorable and I want to hang out with him myself. Towards the end I’m tearing from a mix of sadness and joy. I can’t believe this series is complete but it’s been a great ride and yes these are standal ...more
Christina Pannell
Going with 5 stars for Lennon and Jasper. Lennon has definitely been my favorite in this series with her Tattoos and kick ass attitude. I felt like I connected with Lennon and Jasper. Of course I love that Whitney and Cole, Tahlia and Lucas along with Lennon and Jasper all have their relationships and friendships together.
Maddy's Reading
To say I am a big fan of Piper Rayne would be an understatement. I have devoured every book in this series and had an all-nighter the instant this ARC landed on my kindle.
Lennon is the crazy, fun one in the group. Yet she find herself as the fifth wheel now that both her girlfriends have found their own Unicorn cocks. Well, she doesn't believe in commitments and is happy in her life and her new business making sex toys. She just needs to find an investor first.
Jasper Banks is just the guy she
Shannon
4.5*

I just knew Lennon's book was going to be my favorite of the Modern Love books, and it absolutely was!

She has been my favorite of the 3 friends since The Bartender so to say I was excited for this book is an understatement. She’s quirky, eccentric, and outrageous- she owns who she is and she’s not ashamed to flaunt it. To her friends and family she may seem flighty, but she has a plan and she’s determined to succeed on her own merit- with or without their support.

And so, without further th
E.M. Summers
Title: The Banker
Author: Piper Rayne
Series: Modern Love #3
Genre: erotic romance
Themes: single parent
Heat: 3/5
Rating: 3/5

Although I have read The Bartender, which I didn't get along with, I skipped The Boxer but decided to give this third and final instalment a try due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews it's been receiving. Yet, although it was definitely an improvement from the first, it still screamed average to me.

I do not like the voice that these books are written in. There is no differe
phoebess
Lennon and Jasper's story was the best of this series. Hands down. Even though Lennon wasn't my favorite of those three ladies, I changed my mind almost immediately. She was crazy, funny, caring and impulsive as hell and Jasper was charming, sexy and loving. Who wouldn't want them to be together? Not me, not me, not me...
Liv
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Modern Love Series because it has something for everyone. The Bartender, The Boxer and The Banker are quite different from each other and as you notice on the reviews to those books, readers love some more than others and vice versa. I personally liked the Bartender but loved the Boxer most and the Banker is somewhere in the middle between those two. Though they are all great stories!

The Banker started out really good. It was funny and so typically crazy and sneaky Lennon. I snickered
Mandie Foxylutely
This is the third book in the Modern Love series and this one is Lennon’s story. Of all the three best friends in this series, Lennon has been the one I had not really connected with, so I entered this read with a bit of trepidation. How wrong could I be? I loved it!

Lennon is the free spirited of the friends. She is a tatted and unicorn cock flag flying, sex toy maker who knows what she wants and how she is going to get it. She is therefore at a stumbling block trying to get funding for her new
Dawn West
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

This book was crazy good and gave me so many emotions!

Lennon is on a mission. She's at the point of her business venture when she needs to secure financing in order to make her vision of being a sex toy manufacturer a reality. And when she finds a way to track down a potential investor, it's on. Sure, her family may think that she's gone to the loony bin, but that won't stop her. Nothing will. That is, until she meets the person who co
Chrissy
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2017
4.5 Stars

The Banker has to be my favorite in the Modern Love Series by Piper Rayne. Lennon has always been a character that I wanted to get more of, and having to wait to read her book made this book so much better!

Lennon is the wild child out of the group of characters in this series. She’s the free spirit, the one who isn’t going to settle down. She is a loyal and fierce friend, but finding her “unicorn cock” isn’t something that is going to happen for h
Sassy Southern
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could give more stars cause this book was perfect.
I have to say and I'm surprised that I am because the first 2 books was absolutely ahhmazing but this one was like the frosting on the cake it was my favorite. I laughed, I cried, I was so anxious that I actually had to take one of my nerve pills....lol
I've never,never had a book to bring my anxiety out that bad before and it was awesome!!!! I know that it sounds weird but it was truly wonderful and true bookworms will actually understa
Joy Novel Thoughts
This book is by far the best in the series! Lennon's story was everything and more! She was by far my favorite character and the one I related to the most. I loved watching her grow and how she made the right decisions for her business and didn't mix business with pleasure. I love that she stayed committed to what she wanted even when things went a little crazy for her.

Jasper Banks is the perfect other half for Lennon, their meet-cute had me swooning so hard! He is the Peeta to her Katniss and e
White Hot Reads
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#teamlennon

Lennon Hart is probably my favorite of the Modern Love girls. That's right I said it. I picked a favorite. I know, I know, it's kind of like picking a favorite child... it's just not right. But then, neither am I. So don't worry Lennon, I'm always here when the you and the girls decide you need to add to the #unicornc@c& possy. And do you want to know why I choose Lennon? Don't worry, I'll tell you anyways... because I can identify with her. REALLY!

One of my BFFs and I were just cha
Konny
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Banker by Piper and Rayne is the third installment in The Modern Love Series. The Banker can be read as stand alone. But for better understanding I recommend to read book one The Bartender - Cole and Whitney´s book; and book two The Boxer- Tahlia and Lucas´ book, first.
Meet Lennon Hart, the black sheep of the family and only sister to three brothers. She´s straightforward, knows what she wants, and goes for it. She doesn´t do relationships.
And there is Jasper Banks, a investor and handsome m
Renee Entress
4.5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. This story has laughs, fun, secrets, sweet romance, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
The Bartender (Modern Love, #1)
The Boxer (Modern Love #2)

This is Lennon and Jasper's story. Lennon loves what she invents. But her brother not so much. She wanted her brother to introduce her to his friend but when he does not she decides to meet him herself. She needs something from Jasper. She wants him to invest in her busi
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I can not believe that the Modern Love Book series are over. I have loved all three books! The Bartender and The Boxer were amazing!! Piper Rayne brings it again with The Banker and I was thrilled to read Lennon's story! She is all about the unicorns and sex toys. If you have read along with the other two books, you will understand what I mean. To say she has been unique is an understatement. She is a class of her own!

The Banker made me laugh, get butterflies, and hurt deeply. I loved all of the

• Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Dirty Dealer (Cocky Hero Club)
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Protector (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bedtime Trouble: Codewort Liebe
  • I Knead You Tonight (Slice, #2)
  • Pants On Fire
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • Number Neighbors
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Vivian, Midnight Call Girl (Iron Orchids #6)
  • Doughn't Let Me Go (Slice, #3)
  • More Than This (Up All Night #3)
Piper Rayne is a USA Today Bestselling author duo. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husbands who drive us to drink. We're both chauffeurs to our kids. Most of all, we love hot heroes and quirky heroine ...more

Modern Love (3 books)
  • Charmed by the Bartender (Modern Love #1)
  • Hooked on the Boxer (Modern Love, #2)