Start by marking “Foreshadowing: A Night To Remember” as Want to Read:
Foreshadowing: A Night To Remember

Foreshadowing: A Night To Remember

The sensual world of mysterious erotica writer, Cristophe Sabitini, fascinated Sophie Edwards once she opened his first book. It shaped her into the woman she was – bold, confident and sexually adventurous. When her job as an editor at a major publishing company granted her the chance to meet her long-adored idol, Sophie would be put to the test. Could she resist the maske ...more
Published (first published January 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Foreshadowing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Foreshadowing

Sarena Edwards
Short, hot fun

Although it is an enjoyable erotic read, it is a little slow paced in the first half and a little wordy for me to really get into it. I enjoyed Sophie's observations and her vitality, although she was such a 'fan girl' I didn't feel like I knew Christophe, only what she though of him.
Erin
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, erotica
This book has a nice building up.
First we see her as a young adult sharing things with her friends or actually not sharing. She finds out her erotic dreams are different as the one from her friends.
She discovers herself and what she wants eroticly thanks to a writer and his books.

She finds a job and in the book it is described how she meets the writer of this books in a place she had erotic fantasies about. And during this dinner these erotic fantasies come true. First she has to wait while he
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mesmerizing!!!

This is the first time I've had the pleasure of reading this author's work and she has truly captivated me. This is everything I want in an erotic story and more. Her imagery had me spellbound as if I was witnessing this scene play out in front of me. It's sophisticated, sexy, enthralling, intelligent, witty and delicious. My only wish was that it was a full length book and hope one day it will be. I'll buy the first copy of that one. I've already purchased a new book of hers that
Jay Williams
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short story but in no way disappointing, we met Sophie as a young girl were she is curious about what goes on behing the doors of Chateau Le Comte. Years later she gets the chance thanks to her job she goes to meet an erotic author in the hopes of signing him to the publishing agency, however he gives her a night she will not forget as she partakes in some sexual adventures. The sex scenes are well written sensual and certainly get you thinking, this the first book I had read by this a ...more
Rose Howse
What's There is Good But Leaves You Wanting More

This little story of desire and potential is very quick and enticing but that's about it. There aren't enough words to complete the premise of a story, just a tease. It did leave me wanting more of a story but I could also forget what I have read soon enough and never give it another thought. A Night To Remember can be easily forgotten.
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a short intriguing quick read, and it has a wonderful well-written story-line & a entertaining plot. The characters are quite well-developed and interesting. There is enough drama, intrigue, some humor, sexual tension & steamy scenes to keep the readers interest. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and really would recommend it. I look forward to more books from this author
Terri Trawets
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While satisfying on its own, I would like to see this specific story as an erotic, enticing, slowly sensual prologue into a young woman’s journey of sexual exploration and discovery. I would relish watching Sophie give herself, body and soul, to the man who has invaded her mind and sensuality since she was a teenager. This story encouraged me to visualize innumerable possibilities.
kimberly ledford
Great read but not enough of it

The beginning was a little difficult to get enough and really wasn't needed but the rest if the story was hot and steamy. Hope there is more than just this sampling coming soon.
Lena
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short, hot story. Sophie gets to meet her favourite author in a business meeting. Ever since she was a teenager she has been drawn to the place and people that are Christophe’s place.
Even if it’s a short story - it could be longer, please - you get a lot, reading it. Phew!
JESSie NW
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love romance with suspense and maybe some exotic, erotica. This story was direct and cuts to the core of every high school girl who doesn’t want peer pressure to eliminate her from the “IN CROWD”. But we all have those hidden what if, I wish, if only; thoughts that we just don’t share.
Sophie dreams to share these thoughts with someone, better yet live them. But what will they (her friends) think of her if she voices her inner most desires? “My girlfriends would whisper in disapproval ‘Oh my
Deborah McClatchey
Who is this velvet voiced man who captures Sophie's inner desires? I was captivated by the beautiful cover. The story is steamy, very erotic, and beautiful. I luckily received this ARC and couldn’t put it down. No spoilers here - just loving the well-developed characters and a well-woven plot. I highly recommend and look forward to more lustful reads from author Lilah E Noir.
Charlotte Hart
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super sexy short !
A beautifully written hot and short story. I've never read Lilah's work before and was pleasantly surprised by the story telling. It's not easy to develop characters within small timeframes, but she did it effortlessly. And, oh yes indeed, hot in all the right places. Enough for me to get twitchy anyway ...
Well done !
Nola Arganbright
Sexuality

A short sensual delight. The tale of a young woman's deepest fantasies. Beautifully written. I could have easily read more of this delightful book.
Monique
Jun 10, 2018
Karla
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable exciting and erotic read. Just enough to get you hooked. A lovely teaser. would love for it to become a fully fledged novel.
Lilah
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Laney Sinclaire
Debbie
Jul 03, 2018
Linda
Dec 17, 2018
Lilah E. Noir is an author of dark erotic novels and stories with elements of taboo, seduction and different aspects of the BDSM spectrum. There is usually an element of romance and tenderness but don't expect her to write a sweet love story only with affectionate vanilla sex.

Lilah is an author of Stroker Ace, a novella focused on a young couple's dying marriage and the mysterious Domme who helps