Start by marking “Kitty's Gift: A Yuletide Kinky Tale (Mistress Kitty Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Kitty's Gift: A Yuletide Kinky Tale (Mistress Kitty Book 2)

Kitty's Gift: A Yuletide Kinky Tale (Mistress Kitty Book 2)

For you and your blushing bride.
I’m sure you have learned how to discipline her better and you often paddle her sexy, tight ass when she is being a brat. Tonight, I want you to push her limits. Order her to do something she’d be uncomfortable with, play with her soft limits. The red would look fantastic on her pale skin.
Do your worst.
Happy Yuletide Season, Evan, send my

To ask other readers questions about Kitty's Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kitty's Gift

M Hurford
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an ARC, meaning I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This little ditty could act as a follow up or book 2 of Stroker Ace, even though both are a stand-alone. Kitty is a special fairy godmother(in Stroker Ace)who helps those couples who are into Dom/Sub relationships. It is her Yuletide gift that is sent to Evan that will continue to help him help Annabelle fell stronger as a Sub (the couple in Stroker Ace). In a short amount of time and in her art gallery,
Pandora Spocks
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this short, steamy tale. I was a huge fan of Lilah E. Noir's Stroker Ace, so I was thrilled when she brought back Evan and Annabelle. Since their sexy night with Kitty, the mysterious Domme, life has changed for the couple, in the best of ways. Then, shortly before Christmas, Evan receives a package from Kitty, filled with all they'll need for another hot, kinky night.

This book is sexy and romantic, a must read for fans of hot BDSM. 5 STARS!
Book Monitor
A very short little tale that doesn't go anywhere and despite the blurb didn't feel particularly like boundaries were being pushed very far. Not bad, just a bit bleh! It might have helped if I had read the main novel, but I still feel I would be left feeling a little disappointed.
The writing though is good and the sex is steamy and erotic. The couple clearly have a backstory and the relationship with Mistress Kitty is eluded to, with both missing her being there.
Despite this not being that good
Cora lee loy-olazabal
A gift that keeps on giving.

I like the author very much, but found the story a little stilted. Whereas see has flowing erotic scenes this felt choppy. But the idea was good. A cute little, if choppy read.
Sarah Stein
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lilah is crafty when writing her sex scenes. This book was a short read, but extremely pleasant. I had quite a few questions such as how did Evan and Annabelle’s marriage need to be saved? Who was Kitty, and when can I have the pleasure of meeting her? Although those questions were unanswered, it didn’t taint the book whatsoever. It made me want to read more of Lilah’s work.
I loved how Evan pushed the boundaries of Annabelle’s soft limit and the fact that she wasn’t so keen on following orders
Nola Arganbright
Sensual and amazing

Annabelle is having a showing at her gallery and Dom husband Evan decided to push her limits after the gallery closes. I loved reading the scene. I am reading Lilah E. Noir's complete collection because her writing is amazing.
Coco.V
Cindy Cash
Jan 16, 2018
Ian D.
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deliciously steamy short story which is a development from Stroker Ace. An unexpected Christmas gift from their mysterious benefactor and "fairy godmother" (whose wand is only ever waved for a spanking) stimulates naughty thoughts in a dom husband, whose sub wife has grown into her role, but is still developing. What I enjoyed in particular was the insights into their feelings and the stress on their loving, supporting relationship.

It’s also made me want to peer through the windows of art galler
Lilah
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
patricia wilson
Mick Loves Books
Jan 31, 2018
Shamona Hagan
Feb 11, 2018
Lilah E. Noir is an author of dark erotic novels and stories with elements of taboo, seduction and different aspects of the BDSM spectrum. There is usually an element of romance and tenderness but don't expect her to write a sweet love story only with affectionate vanilla sex.

Lilah is an author of Stroker Ace, a novella focused on a young couple's dying marriage and the mysterious Domme who helps