Start by marking “Stroker Ace” as Want to Read:
Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace

"So... we have general bitchiness, bad personality, and self-denial. You're in for some punishment tonight, sweetheart. We will start with good old spanking. Climb on my lap so I can show him how you long to be disciplined. Twenty smacks.”
Annabelle is a lady, intelligent, classy and sexually repressed. After a night of drunken oblivion, she submits both to her dominant hu
Published (first published October 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Stroker Ace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stroker Ace

Erin
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, bdsm, erotica, pain
This is a story about the fairy godmother who makes your sexual desires come true (again)

Evan and Annabelle are on a night out in the first chapter of the book. She is only complaining about the rain and how that ruined her shoes. They are over heard by Kitty who decides to help them, because there marriage is falling apart.

They both think back of the first night in their new house and how they both enjoyed it that she let him do everything to her and use her as his slut. But the next day she wa
R.B. O'Brien
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been reading short pieces of Lilah Noir’s work on the Mr. Blackthorne website for months, so I knew very well that this woman has a way with words and description. What I didn’t expect was how much Ms. Noir could pack into such a small, 53-page novella.

Most shorts, such as this, are in need of a series, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she decides to turn this into one. There was certainly mystery and much left to the imagination. Now what? Who is this Kitty really? Will Annabelle finally e
Bianca Schwarz
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stroker Ace is a strange little tale by writer Lilah E. Noir, but one well worth reading. It is a hot sexy story but it also delves into the psychology of the characters and that makes it something more then just the usual sexual fantasy.

Kitty is a sort of a fairy godmother, mysterious and charismatic. Annabelle and Evan are the couple in desperate need for help with their sex life. They have been married for a while but so far there has been only one drunken night where they let themselves admi
Elisabeth Joye
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book for free in exchange for an honest review. It took me a bit to get into the story, but once I figured out where it was going, I really enjoyed it. It is different than a lot of other erotica because it gets into the mental conflict that Annie experiences as she submits to Evan and Kitty's demands. It was very hot! More graphic than a lot of what I usually read, but still hot! A quick read and worth it.
Sarah Stein
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so happy I backtracked, and read Stroker Ace. Fantastic description of Annabelle struggling to submit. Kitty was a large part of helping their marriage. I too would be freaked out that some random woman walked into my life, and took over. It was perfectly played out. I honestly didn't like Annabelle, but as soon as she submitted, I was happy with her decision to satisfy their relationship. It was what they needed, what she craved, and Kitty was just the person to bring it out. Although it wa ...more
Lisa Gatlin
Very different

I liked that the kitty was able to mesmerize the husband. I think it would have been much hotter if husband and kitty had culminated their relationship and that had played a major role in waking up the witchy wife. Truly a strange tale. Or tail. Lol
M Hurford
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an ARC Review

What a Fairytale! This is my first time reading anything written by Ms Noir. She truly has a gift for storytelling, especially erotica. There is enough ambiguity so that your own imagination can play a role in this wonderful tale without it interfering with the BDSM theme. If you are just getting your feet (or self) wet into erotica then I wholeheartedly recommend this is a good little novella to start with.
Ms. Noir's characters, Annabelle and Evan who are married, and Kitt
Nola Arganbright
Kinky

I found this dirty little story to be quite fun. Good girl and her frustrated husband find her kink with the help of a homeless stranger or was she a fairy godmother for the couple. Explicit scenes of course!
Alicia Tuttle
Good short read

I enjoyed the short story but had a difficult time understanding some of it. I would have enjoyed more of a back story on "Kitty". I just felt like it was very random. But the writing was very good and I will deff read more from this author.
Mike Kohle
Feb 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Needs an editor. There may well be a lot to like in this book, but I'll never know. I barely made it through the opening scene before I found the poor grammar and punctuation too distracting too continue reading. My wife tried it and she agreed with me, saying that it made her feel "twitchy, and not in a good way."
Pandora Spocks
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Steamy Night

If they're honest with themselves, Evan and Annabelle are heading for divorce. Constant bickering has built walls between them and eroded any intimacy they once had. Annabelle's need to guard her self-image is destroying them.

One rainy night they meet Kitty, who at first glance seems to be a lost damsel in distress. In reality, she's a Dominant looking for a couple who needs their sexual horizon expanded.

Stroker Ace is a steamy erotic tale with passion and heart. Highly recommen
Scarlett
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stroker Ace is a quick read. I read it in two sittings, but it could easily be read in one. The basic premise is this: under strange circumstances, a couple having marital problems winds up with a powerful, mysterious domme at their house...and you can imagine the things that happen next!

Lilah E. Noir's descriptive, sometimes poetic prose does a wonderful job at painting her scenes so that I feel right there in the middle of them. This tale is one that fans of BDSM will like, especially those wh
J.M. Johnson
Abby
rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2017
Diana
rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2017
Shelby Kent-Stewart
May 19, 2016
Jay Williams
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is an erotic fairytale, in it we meet Evan and Annabelle a young married couple who are going through a rough patch. Evan has sexual desires that he does not act upon except for one night when Annabelle instigated the best sex they had, had during their relationship, problem Annabelle will not do it again. Enter Kitty lets call her a fairy godmother, a game of cards leads to a night of sexual games. This book is a novella and it is one spicy read
Felicity Brandon
Arla Dahl
Apr 24, 2016
Charlie
Dec 05, 2017
Lilah E. Noir is an author of dark erotic novels and stories with elements of taboo, seduction and different aspects of the BDSM spectrum. There is usually an element of romance and tenderness but don't expect her to write a sweet love story only with affectionate vanilla sex.

Lilah is an author of Stroker Ace, a novella focused on a young couple's dying marriage and the mysterious Domme who helps
“Kitty, I am sorry if I misled you but..."
"Oh, shut up." She rolled her eyes and slid next to him placing her mouth on his ear. Evan groaned as he felt her fingers on the tent at his pants. The scent of her skin hit his nostrils like sweet, exotic perfume and right then he longed to bury his head in her shoulder, to eat her out and make her cum before he fucked her ass. "I know what you need and all those filthy things you crave to do with her. Punish her, claim her as really yours, fuck her till she screams, make her beg on her hands and knees.”
0 likes