Start by marking “Zane (The Powers That Be, Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Zane (The Powers That Be, Book 6)

Zane

(The Powers That Be #6)

I met Zane Powers two years ago.

Strike that.

I became aware of Zane Powers two years ago.

And he was the hottest guy I’d ever seen.

Then I met him.

Then I slept with him.

Then I forgot him.

I’d only wanted a summer fling, and, boy, did I get one.

Best. Sex. Ever.

But I had a career to get to amongst other things, and I forgot about the sexy baseball player who’d rocked my wor
184 pages
Published February 7th 2018 by HB

To ask other readers questions about Zane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zane

Start your review of Zane (The Powers That Be, Book 6)
Nova
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read these books then you really need to!!! I love love love the Powers Boy Books and this one is no different. Harper Bentley is immediately one of my one click authors and this book just proved to be one of the reasons why. I totally devoured this book as I have done with all the others and had to have a re-read of all the Powers books.

Jillian is trying to get out from under her rich family’s thumb and make her own way in the world, she doesn’t conform to anything they expect o
Shannon Stuckey
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where can I fine me a Powers boy of my own? 🔥🔥🔥🔥

In typical Powers fashion, Zane and Jillian had enough chemistry to make my kindle smoke! If you are looking for a light, smoking hot read that you will not be able to put down then you have come to the right place. Harper Bentley has once again proven why she is one of my automatic one-click authors! I am convinced she could write the phone book and make me love it! Zane is book 6 in her amazing The Powers The Be series but can be read as a standa
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from this author. I am yet to read a book of hers I didn't enjoy. Zane pushed more of my buttons than her usual male characters and I needed a minute at one point cause I wanted to junk punch him... but all was forgiven. Great, easy read.
Nance
4.5 star rating

The best one of the series so far, but I seriously wish that it was longer. Jillian was definitely the star of this show! With her mermaid hair, feisty personality and independent take-no-nonsense from anyone. She is just such a strong heroine. I laughed and cried with her throughout the book. Don’t get me wrong Zane was one gorgeous alpha-male with his muscular physique and handsome good-looks. And, those golden eyes totally got to Jillian. But, she doesn’t know if she’s just loo
Shelley
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best out of the series

I started this series about a week ago, The first book being Gable. It was cute and I enjoyed from there the others were ok but because I started them I had to finish them. I almost gave up then read Drake which was good and just finished with Zane. Let me say I'm glad I did because this was by far the best out of the whole series. I was almost sad it ended and now has me anxiously awaiting for the next one. This was for a younger reading group but like I said I really enjo
Denise
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No woman on the planet earth can only wish for a man like the one from the Powers family. Haven help any woman that tries to resist. It will only last for so long and the time and patience these men have is too much to handle. Zane is all hot and sweet and so alpha but oh so good at the same time. The strong quite type are the most fun, exciting and will hang the moon for his woman.

This series is one for the kindles to have. It will make you read till the wee hours of the night and all the Power
Debbie Turk
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ooh, a Powers with a twist & I loved it 😍

Zane is a git, that's all 😉😂

Nah, I'm joking. BUT he kind of isn't a good guy & it's hurtful to find that out!!! 😱
Jillian is an heiress but a reluctant one. He's a Baseball College star when they first meet!! Fast forward two years & things have changed for Zane, drastically, when they meet again.

This a much more mature book than the 'normal' Powers That Be' story's. I loved it too 😍 It ends with a HEA thankfully 👍 Zane does redeem himself 💙

Debbie, 1970,
Sabrina Gabriel
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dear lord jesus yessss!!!

What a great read ..I love the powers boys
Zane has that alpha do as I say but i still respect you...yummy any body else wanna date a cop now...my God i don't think i fanned myself off so much throughout a book it was so awesome.yes this book is great and oh my god it deserves that great 5 star ..all I can say is thank the Gods for the Powers that be!!! P.s. and kudos to Jillian for not being a sissy.
Lisa Mcintire
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kim Richards
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I really enjoyed this book, I was captivated from the start.
There times during the course of reading this book that I really wanted to smack some of the characters, they got me frustrated, but they redeemed themselves.
There are some really great surprises awaiting you throughout this story, some you will see coming some you won't.
I ha be loved every book in this series, but this is my second favourite, my first being Gable.
Ruth
Another great Powers

Book 6 and still the stories are out of the park. Zane and Jillian (syrena) a match made for each other. Can one meeting set up your life for you even if you think it's just payback? This book has it all, a cop, a tree hugger, a bad guy, a crazy best friend and parents you want to flip the bird to. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Powers family
Sarah Flannery
Loved It!!!!!

Having read all the other Powers That Be books, there was no doubt in my mind that Zane's book would be amazing. And I was absolutely right! Those Powers Boys are sexy as hell! If you like strong, take charge, sexy as sin alpha males and the strong independent women who love them then this book is for you! What am I saying? This whole series is for you!
Melissa P
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

I love love love the powers that be books!! Zane and Jillian lI loved them so much!! Jillian and her friend Izzy were hysterical they made me laugh so hard just what best friends are supposed to be! I love the ending it was so beautiful 😍 if you haven’t read any books by Harper you don’t know what you are missing go go go one click she is amazing
Deborah Irvin
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Power of Family

I'm greedy! I cannot get enough of Harper Bentley's Power Family. Each brother, cousin book that is released is better than the previous. Zane is real. Most book boyfriends can sound too good to be true. Zane is beautiful in his flawed world. Fun, steamy, a little mystery and a whole lot of love.
Myri
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I really love this series, and have reread them all but i am a little disappointed with this one. It was good but felt it was done quicky. The characters weren’t as developed as they should have been, it felt a little empty. The sex scenes were quick and emotionless. Maybe i was expecting more as the feeling i had with her other books...
Kim
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short

But ok. Zane did a jerk off thing, especially because she did nothing to hurt him! Clear by how quick he moved on.
Jillian was fun. Perfect snark without being overbearing.
A little timeline goof at the end, it'd been two months, not one.
Amy Davies
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Floved

This is one of my favourite series. I love the boys. This book has the addiction fed with the hot Zane Powers. Poor Jillian didn't stand a chance against his sexiness. Looking forward to more.
Janee
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Different Powers

Different kind of Powers book. For the most of these books have the characters fall each other in one setting. This was that span within two years. This one wasn't as powerful the some of them. Still a great story.
Paula Harned
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book!

I couldn't put this book down. It had me hooked from the beginning. These Powers boys are every girls dream. Zane is definitely in the top of my favorite books and I just loved him. Can't wait to read the rest of the books about all the brothers.
Desire For Lit
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another yummy "Power" book from Harper Bentley. I highly recommend "Zane" as well as the others in the series!

The review is up at http://desireforlit.com/2018/02/24/za...
Myn
Lorelei
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

Really enjoyed reading this book. Actually I loved this book. Has a great storyline and characters. A bit of drama, lots of love, Lots of laughs and even some tears. Definitely recommending
Jenny
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

I love the Powers boys and I think this was my favorite. Jillian and Zane's love story ended great. I would have liked a little more but isn't that always the case with a good book?
Maria
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great addition to this fantastic series.
Zane is sweet and sexy as fuck but he did mess up in an amazing way.
But if your follower of this series you will know he finds away to redeem himself.
Looking forward to the next instalment in this series, lawd knows he has some wicked brothers
Aina Shukri
#56-2018

I knew Zane was gonna be the most sexiest out of the Powers brothers when I read Drake. He played baseball, sassy and broody. Although Drake is the broodiest among them all. This story was quite emotional and I love every bit of it!
Linda Vermuyten
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

I have enjoyed the other books in the series, but this one fell a little short for me. As a previous reviewer mentioned - Zanes reasons for doing what he did were an over reaction in my opinion. The story felt a little under developed and rushed. I would have liked a little bit more.
Amanda Stockford
True love

This book has everything. Young love. Heart ache. Finding your way back to each other. I love this series and recommend it to everyone
Michelle Lee
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Harper Bentley has done it again with another swoon worthy Powers Brother! From the first word to the last I couldn’t stop. Great read!
Norie
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

This book series is pretty awesome..... I have every single one the book on my kindle and just love reading about The Powers mens.
Loretta Norsworthy
❤️

This book was amazing I love the powers boys Harper you knocked it out of the ballpark thank you for another great book I highly recommended this book
Samantha
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could rate more than 5 stars. An amazing read from beginning to end. I couldn’t put it down.

• Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)
  • Faith (A Next Generation Carter Brother #1)
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Sterling Shore, #12)
  • Aiden (A Next Generation Carter Brother #2)
  • Soul of my Soul (Take a Chance Book 1)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Alannah (Slater Brothers, #5.5)
  • Law & Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC, #8)
  • Bad Son (Bad Wolf, #0.5; Wild Men, #3.5)
  • Brothers (Slater Brothers, #6)
  • Rook (Sex and Bullets, #3)
  • Justice (Creed Brothers,  #1)
  • Test (Gentry Generations #3)
  • Turn (Gentry Generations, #2)
  • Dark Child (Wild Men, #5)
  • Finally (Neighbor from Hell, #12)
  • Landon (A Next Generation Carter Brother #3)
  • Kostya (Her Russian Protector, #7)
USA Today Best Selling author Harper Bentley writes about hot alpha males who love hard. She's taught high school English forever, and although she’s managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought.

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a mi

The Powers That Be (6 books)
  • Gable (The Powers That Be, #1)
  • Zeke (The Powers That Be, #2)
  • Loch (The Powers That Be, #3)
  • Ryker (The Powers That Be, #4)
  • Drake (The Powers That Be, Book 5)