Start by marking “The Price of Honour” as Want to Read:
The Price of Honour

The Price of Honour

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Prince Kailì's county is under siege from the neighbouring nation of Terrahgonia. Their empress threatens to destroy their capital city and slay all those of their great house. One night, the young prince is given a choice that could save their citizens from slaughter, but it requires a deadly atrocity to be committed. What will the Prince decide?
Kindle Edition
Published December 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Price of Honour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Price of Honour

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Price of Honour
Kc Rebecca
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Price of honour holds an interesting tale , well written and more than a few twists. These type of stories are not my perference to read but at no fault of the Authors,I genuinely enjoyed it, in fact I wish there was more. The story has a good plot , great characters , one character in particular , Stefan had me in his grasp however I don't like to post spoilers so I won't go into any events but heck did I held my breath for Prince Kaili and the choices he was faced with.
H.R. Hobbs
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An impossible choice: to murder his father and save the kingdom of Kratul or be killed himself. Prince Kaili wants his father to surrender to Empress Yolanda before their kingdom is destroyed, but his father’s refusal and his disgust at Prince Kaili’s suggestion result in a visit from the enemy, one that will change Prince Kaili’s life forever. Mufunde quickly draws the reader into to this dark world where a young boy must make life and death decisions. A great read for fantasy lovers!
Carol
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fast-paced, action-packed story that will leave you hanging till the last word! A unique spin on what it means to have honor and the conflict of the character is realistic and well written. A must read!
Nephrys Darkwater
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this novel. The way that Wadsanai set up the world and brings you into it definitely has you feeling as if you're right there. If you enjoy reading about witches, magic, war, other realms, and overall fantasy, this is a book you don't want to miss!
Wayne
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great short story with intriguing characters, an exciting plot, and a fascinating glimpse into a mysterious fantasy world. Highly recommend for any fans of fantasy or short stories in general.
Ash (Pixie)
An interesting take on what it means to be honourable, and the choices we make for people we love, even if they don't deserve our loyalty. Such an awesome idea.
Mai
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVEDD THIS BOOK!!!!!
And I'm usually very picky.. Great character and amazing plotline. Best experience ever
RONALD NENGERE
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you wanna get your adrenaline pumping, this is the story to read.
What I think Wadzanai is trying to put across is that sometimes there are battles we cannot win, and while giving up doesn't seem like an ideal solution, it might be the only way out, and if we don't take it, we will pay the price. The price of honour...
Amazing story, the villain is super awesome - evil and powerful, The prince doesn't stand a chance
DumileSiziba
Jan 20, 2018
Merllen-Ottey Mutowa
is currently reading it
Feb 05, 2018
Wadzanai Mufunde could have been a musician or a programmer or a painter but as cheesy as it sounds she chose her first passion - writing. She is a Zimbabwean British author still finding her voice who loves to envision epic fantasy worlds unseen. She talks to her characters on a daily basis and gives them life through the stroke of a pen. Do you dare to enter her world?