Start by marking “Felix and the Prince (Forever Wilde, #2)” as Want to Read:
Felix and the Prince (Forever Wilde, #2)

Felix and the Prince

(Forever Wilde #2)

Felix

Things I expect to find at Gadleigh Castle:
- Rare stained glass, the subject of my dissertation.
- Peace and quiet, to finish said dissertation.
- An escape from the paparazzi swarming around my starlet mother’s latest blockbuster release.

Things I don’t expect to find:
- A hidden door leading to a secret room.
- The most gorgeous man I’ve ever set eyes on.
- Love
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 318 pages
Published December 30th 2017 by Self-Published

To ask other readers questions about Felix and the Prince, please sign up.
Lucy I've read the first one but all the characters in that one are just mentioned here. I think you could read this one without reading the first.

Start your review of Felix and the Prince (Forever Wilde, #2)
Shile
5 stars for the Narration
4.5 stars for the story

description

Reasons why:

-Michael Pauley + Lucy Lennox = my crack.

-Felix the geek and Lio the Prince

-The book is cute, and adorable.

-The story is unbelievable and OTT but i did not care, after all it is a modern fairy tale

-The chemistry between Felix and Lio was believable and the sex so Hot!

-The secondary characters were amazing, i loved the Wilde family, Lio's sister the people working at the palace.

-Doc and Grandpa are the best, and their love for their ch
Judith
This was super,super cute and so Adorable....

That was my heart right there, and it was walking around free as if it didn’t belong in the center of my chest.

More pics...

(view spoiler)
This is,

-super cute,

-sexy.....these boys are on fire,I didn't skim anything at all and,for me,that's it......this Author can deliver on the sex scenes,

-dirty talk,

-ok,so the story might be a bit unbelievable in the real world
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Felix and the Prince is Adorable (yes, with a capital A)! Felix is all shy and bashful until the clothes come off, then he's insatiable.

Prince Lio, soon to be king of a fictional European country (supposedly Monaco, but not really) falls for Felix the minute he sets eyes on him. But Lio has escaped to Gadleigh to get his head on straight (pun mostly unintended), which means no more gay liaisons and certainly no pesky feelings.

Lennox knows her way around a sex scene. Talk about sex on fire! 🔥 🔥
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Part of me thinks this story is great, with the stained glass details, the royal + commoner plotline, and, oh yeah, the super hot sex (!), but another part of me is eye-rolling for days.

I think this might be my first Lucy Lennox, and I'm not sure if this book is typical for her writing style or not. In any case, Felix and the Prince was a sweet, sexy, easy read that I'm sure will please a lot of people. However, it had a few things that really irked me.

For one, the insta-love is too much. Seri
Shin Mon Thway
What a sweet and charming story! 💙 I’ve always loved Lucy Lennox stories and it’s a known fact that I absolutely loved her “Made Marian” series. 😉 Especially Borrowing Blue and Jumping Jude. 😍 She just has such a great sense of humor and all her MCs are not only witty and funny but also very likable and attractive. And talk about pairing her works with the amazing Michael Pauley’s narration! 😱 Eargasms guys! Eargasms! 😂👏 That being said, this book totally caught my attention even just with the ...more
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

What this author has been able to achieve with this new series is a cuteness and sweetness that isn't toothache inducing or cheesy. There is a great balance of sweetness, humor, and seriousness that follows the issues the characters are having.

Two men take leave from their homes and family to escape to the Castle of Gadleigh. One is running from his mother and the negative attention he garner's from her and her career and the other from a future that he isn't sure he wants but is approa
☆ Todd
Aug 19, 2020 marked it as freebie

Now *FREE* on Amazon, 2020-08-19:

Meags
4.5 Stars

Lucy Lennox, I’m positively gaga over your heart-warming, humorous, and downright HOT brand of M/M romance, and this, my dear, was the best of your best!

The title here says it all, with Felix Wilde, of the lovable Wilde clan from small-town Hobie, Texas, meeting and falling head over heels in love with his very own Prince Charming, prince Lio of Monaco. The two cross serendipitous paths in a gorgeous and isolated Scottish castle, owned by the royal family, where Lio is hiding away in pr
Erth
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second in the Forever Wilde series takes Felix from rural small-town Texas to Gadleigh Castle to inspect the famous stained glass for his dissertation. Lio is spending time at Gadleigh Castle to get away from the drama his father, the King of Liorland, is about to generate when he announces his divorce from the Queen. Felix falls for Lio, but has no idea he's royalty. Lio wants to keep it that way. Lio goes to Paris to present at a symposium, standing in for his mentor at the university. His ...more
DarienMoya
~FELIX AND HIS FOOL~

The second book in the “Forever Wilde” series and what a cute one this was. While not overly amazing, I still found it freaking cute and it made my heart feel super happy. I enjoyed Felix and the Prince so much more than the first book.

Felix Wilde wants to go study the beautiful stained glass at Gadleigh castle and he’s finally getting his wish. He’ll finally get to immerse himself in all the greatness and learn about glass making. Another upside is getting away from his mom
Lisazj1
4.5 stars! This was so completely adorable, sweet and funny *love those Wildes 🥰*, if I could hug the book I absolutely would. I love it but my kindle's not all that that cuddly. I finished this at 2am, because I literally could not put it down. Or I guess more accurately, I was so damn entertained and busy swooning that I didn't notice the time at all.

Lucy Lennox is fast becoming the author I go to when I need some happy. Are her stories realistic? Not really, but not outlandishly so. Are they
Gigi
This one was OK. Glad I read it but won't read it again. Know what I mean?
Ariana
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4,5 stars*

Charming and adorable.
This is a modern fairy tale and you should read it as such.

Is this realistic? Not really.
Is it logical? Hmmm, probably not.
Is the plot believable? Only partly.
Did I care? NO! Not at all.

'Felix and the Prince' is one of the cutest, most entertaining, 'light and fluffy' romances I've read, and I loved it!
A brilliant comfort read that's bound to make you smile!
Sanaa
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5-4.75 stars.

This was my 200th M/M novel as well as the first book of 2018. And it was an amazing way to start the year. Felix and the Prince was honestly one of the cutest reads ever.

Felix was adorable. You guys. You don't understand. He was one of those people you always want as your best friend. And his family? I loved them and how supportive they were. Especially Doc and Grandpa. And Lio. *heart eyes* He complemented Felix in every way. Watching them together was really something else
Len Evans Jr
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Wow... I have read all the Made Marian series books and the first book in the Forever Wilde series as well. I loved each and every one of the previous books, but I think that this book may be Ms. Lennox's best work I have read to date. The MCs in this book are truly incredible, fully fleshed out and complex. I totally cared for both of them early on in the book and continued to do so throughout. The plot is exciting, well-written, sexy and full of feels. I love the interactions of Doc and Grandp ...more
Eugenia
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Re-Listen September 2020:
Still LOVED the story and Michael (Pauley) Dean's sexy performance. What's better than a prince and a geek falling in love on a rocky island in the North Sea? Not much!!

Original review, Jan. 2019:
Sweet and So Sexy Modern-day Fairytale!!

What an adorable tale made even better by Michael Pauley’s luscious narration—that man simply kills it during sex scenes!!!!

Set mainly on an Island in the North Sea, this story brings together a stained glass scholar (Felix Wilde) and a c
Chris
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-contemporary
This was cute and all things sweet. A reasonably low angst romance, staring Lio the Prince / King and Felix the glass blower “ all round nice guy” This really was a fairytale storyline, a nice modern twist on love between the classes. This was really quite adorable in places ❤️
Richard Derus
Sep 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindled
Real Rating: 3.5* of five...I'll read another one, so up not down

I'm always unhappy with muddled geograhy. Is Liorland (!) contiguous to, coextensive with, or just a renamed Monaco? The royals are Grimaldis, the actual family name of the Monegasque princes. And, at one point, Lio(r) whose given names don't include Lior as it is the customary regnal name is flying back from an island in the North Sea (not a lot of islands in the North Sea) which is somehow or another part of his family's holdings
Meep
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
It's completely ridiculous. Cheesy cotton-candy fluff. But I liked it anyway!
Started this with low expectations and the start wasn't promising, but then the smiles came.

For an insta-lust that overnight becomes insta-love the story is sweet, the couple a joy together. There's a lot of heat. Some humour. No real angst or suspense. I was mildly curious how things would work out but happy to be along for the ride.

Lio is the prince of a fictional part of Monaco, but go with what you know I guess - hi
Christelle
Verdict : fluffy and sweet at the beginning, then too much insta-love and a fast wrapped-up HEA that didn’t swooned me.

I was not expecting anything believable : just to dream with a modern fairy tale of a future king, Lio coming out for the love of his life, Felix. I think it’s the insta-love from Felix coupled with too many other side affairs that dampened the sweetness and fluffiness I felt at the beginning.

Go figure : I really enjoyed the extravagance and fun of Lucy Lennox in the Marianne se
Gerbera_Reads
This was sweet, romantic and adorable story. I loved Felix and Lio together! It felt like Christmas romance and fairy tale in one. Both men are running to hide away and in the process they find love and courage in unexpected places. Felix is such a sweetheart! I loved his gentle manner, his dedication to history and passion for glass making. He is a a little nerdy, shy but also wicked smart and very kind.

Lio at first seems a tad arrogant but as the book progresses we see him change into the man
Santy
Perfection. This book was perfection.

If I could give it more than 5 Stars I would throw the whole bucket load of stars at it.

It comprised a bit of everything I love in a romance book: great writing/pacing, fantastic characterization(both main and secondary), laugh-out-loud humour, incredible warmth, swoon-worthy romance and to top it all off, well placed angst which wasn't over the top dramatic.

Lio and Felix were just right for each other. They were FAR from perfect as humans can be but, they c
Lyndy Ann ♫
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading and enjoying Facing West earlier this year I thought it was time I went back to the Wilde “madhouse” before I forgot about them.

This time around it is Felix Wilde’s turn, he is the quiet nerd who was always in the background. Felix mother is a Hollywood movie star and every time she has a new movie out like now the paparazzi descend on Hobie and Felix so this time he is escaping thousands of miles away to stay at Gadleigh Castle to finish his dissertation studying all the stained g
BWT (Belen)

Told in a dual POV Felix and the Prince follows another member of the Wilde family from Texas to an island castle where love blooms among the stained glass.

Felix's grandfathers have sent him on a special trip to Gadleigh Castle to study their rare stained glass so he can finish his dissertation and get away from the papparazi that descend on their small Texas town every time Felix's mother, a famous (and infamous) actress, releases a new film.

When he meets Lio they both have something to hide. F
Fatimama
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fave-mm
Omfg this was perfect! What a magical and sweet and romantic fairytale!! Aaaaaaahhhhh!! I super duper loved their relationship! This is pure romantic escapism. I got teary-eyed in some parts and was giggling in others.

Felix met Lio and didn’t know that Lio is a prince. They just clicked and their banter and chemistry just really made me smile. Of course, the main conflict is Lio’s royal status and how they could get their happily ever after. Which they did!
Gustaf
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, audio, royal
Felix and the Prince started out amazingly. For some reason I am a sucker for gay princes, I don’t know why but I always end up loving them. Lio wasn’t an exception. Not at all. So here we are and I am all in for this story. It’s sweet, over the top and a bit unrealistic, which let’s face it, is exactly what you want when you read a story of a prince from a country that doesn’t exists. (And Monaco?)
Everything is great. Felix and Lio hit it if right away, they have sex, it’s all insta love and c
Denise H.
*** This is why it is called fiction my darlings ! As is stated by the author, she made up a lot of the protocols and such, for her telling of this princely romance, so, we need to suspend our rigid thoughts and enjoy the ride.
Our characters are
Felix, 25, writing his dissertation for his PHD, and has gotten a chance to study with the master glass-works folks at Gadleigh Castle. Lio, 29, Prince of Liorland is taking a break at the castle before he will be assuming his role as King.

Our men meet
Courtney Bassett
Magical, funny, and sexy

This book was a delight from start to finish. It made me giggle many times, in true Lucy Lennox fashion, but also had many swoon-worthy moments. Who hasn’t dreamed of a prince sweeping them off their feet? Felix and Lio were so sweet together, and the way they handled the obstacles against them was just perfect. As always, the secondary characters were vivid and added a lot to the story. And can I mention the stunning cover? Can’t WAIT to get this one in paperback. Five s
Cadiva
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fair bit of "just go with it" is needed for this one as Lucy Lennox has fixed on an existing Principality - that of Monaco - and turned it into an extended Kingdom with a Prince to fall in love with.

It doesn't spoil what is, at the heart of it, a very sweet romance, even though it's a bit insta-loveish, but every time I saw Monaco referenced or the newly extended Kingdom of Liorland with its islands off the Scottish coast deep in the North Sea, it threw me back out of the narrative a bit.

That'

• Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)
  • Atonement (The Protectors, #6)
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey #2)
  • Spotlight (Famous #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Forsaken (The Protectors, #4)
  • Salvation (The Protectors, #2)
  • Pop Star (Famous #1)
  • Shattered (The Protectors, #11)
  • Defiance (The Protectors, #9)
  • Revelation (The Protectors, #7)
  • Finding Trust (Finding #2)
  • Finding Peace (Finding, #3)
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Forever Wilde (8 books)
  • Facing West (Forever Wilde, #1)
  • Wilde Fire (Forever Wilde, #3)
  • Hudson's Luck (Forever Wilde #4)
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)

News & Interviews

“That was one of the shitty aspects of being single. No one to touch, no warm body to cling to on a cold night in bed, no one to complain to when things didn't go your way.” 2 likes
“A stupid gathering of brain cheerleaders shook their asses and cheered loudly in my psyche. Gonna get fucked! Can I get an F? Can I get a U? Can I—” 0 likes