Start by marking “Spirits Smirits (The Demons, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spirits Smirits (The Demons, #2)

Spirits Smirits

(Demons Series #2)

Addison Jo (AJ) Mattox, ex-cop turned super-spirit-infused demon hunter; Ashlyn Parker, an on-leave park ranger and AJ’s current love nugget; and Danny Whitefang, the rightful heir of AJ’s hunter’s spirit, know one thing for sure: they’d take demons over diapers any day. Unfortunately, they’re battling both at the moment. Because that’s what happens when you’re on the run ...more
Published December 30th 2017 by K.B. Draper, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Spirits Smirits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spirits Smirits

Start your review of Spirits Smirits (The Demons, #2)
K. Aten
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 - A** kicking with a side of snark, don't miss this!

AJ is the most annoying character that I still manage love. Because she seems to be two parts baddass babe and one part teenage boy, being in her head throughout this series is a comedy in and of itself. Her girlfriend, Ashlyn, is funny, sweet, and highly capable in her own right. And Danny Whitefang is more than a sidekick. He's a demon hunter without the benefit of a fancy hunter spirit inside, and he's the little brother tha
Ted
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Was ok. I mean I love the characters. I'd totally have a beer with AJ and Ash and Danni and the tribe. They're all super cool and like before AJ's snark and sass make it a pretty fun read. I just wouldn't have that beer with them in hell. Which is where we spend the majority of the book. Which is not really my thing, I think the setting for this just doesn't work for me. Hopefully book 3 will have everyone together instead of AJ going off solo.
Kelly
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
a witty sequel, well worth the time. the mc is snarky, self deprecating, just flat out hilarious. the running commentary is definitely chuckle inducing.
Heather Henkel
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny story

I really enjoy these characters. I find the wild and crazy things that she says to be incredibly fascinating. I love the adventures that AJ gets into .
Doreen
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wise cracking demon hunter takes her show on the road to hell.

Spirits Smirits brings back favourite characters and storylines from Book One of The Demons Series. I really enjoyed reading the first book and the sequel is a hoot. AJ cranks out one liners like a comedian on crack. Her life fighting demons and saving innocents demands a heavy dose of humour in order to survive. She shares her overwhelming burdens with her lover Ashlyn, her partner Danny and her demon hunting spirit Norm.
Colleen Corgel
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Much like the first book, AJ and the crew throw down some wisecracks and action as AJ is sent to hell to save a half demon baby. I so enjoyed this series, as it feels like an urban fantasy book as opposed to a romance with some fantasy elements in it. The romance between Ashlyn and AJ is sweet, however, which allows AJ's character room to grow. We don't see much of the crew as AJ is sent virtually alone into the Kingdom of Hell. Norm comes with her, and we get to experience the growth of their t ...more
Ginger Miller
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great follow up

It is rare for a second book in a series to be as good as the first. This one is and also just as funny. Side splitting laughter funny. No big hang ups for these characters. Very little sentimental B.S., thanks you soooo much for that. A really good break from the norm, no pun intended. Same story different writer does not apply here, as it so look often does. Do authors not have original thoughts anymore? This one does and does it well. Not a stand alone book. Need to read
Riana
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally give books more than four stars.

I don't normally give books more than four stars, but this book is totally worth it. It's a nice mix of comedy, drama, and action with a sprinkle of heart string pulling.

K.B. Draper does a really good job of putting her characters through hell without making me feel like the characters lost a part of themselves in the process.

I definitely have put this book in the would read again category.
Cat
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny as hell

Loads of fun to read! Can someone please make this series a movie or an audio book for now with Hollie Jackson narrating?! Looking forward to the next book and every future books from K.B. Draper.
M
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this and Demons Shemons in one sitting it was so good I could not put it down at all. I love the main characters they are very likable. Thank you for sharing.
Rachael Spooner
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much awesomeness

I'm in love with this series, the humour, the rambling, the characters are so much fun.
I could not put the book down.
Marty Preslar
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny and fast paced

Like the first book, this one is full of great one liners, action packed fight scenes, quirky humor, and a plot that actually makes sense. It's awesome!
Rachel Casteel
Feb 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Casting Lacey
  • Breaking Character
  • Open Tab (Whiskey Springs, #1)
  • The One Who Eats Monsters (Wind and Shadow, #1)
  • The Wolf Diaries
  • The Queen of Ieflaria (Tales of Inthya, #1)
  • Deadline (Harrietta Lee, #1)
  • Alpha
  • Five Moons Rising (Five Moons Rising, #1)
  • Just for Show
  • Cinders
  • Villains Don't Date Heroes! (Night Terror and Fialux #1)
  • Silhouette
  • Witchcraft & Winds (Weather Witch, #1)
  • All the Love Songs
  • Princess of Dorsa (The Chronicles of Dorsa, #1)
  • Rabbit
  • The Fire
In 2008, K.B. Draper discovered a talent for storytelling after drinking a bottle of cheap wine at a Christmas party. One of her equally intoxicated friends said, “You are so freak’n *burp* funny. You should write a book.” The idea stuck and so did a cocktail napkin (in an inappropriate place) but that’s a totally different story. After that, K.B. Draper taught herself to write; which was challeng ...more

Demons Series (2 books)
  • Demons Shemons (The Demons, #1)