Start by marking “Edges (Art of Eros, #2)” as Want to Read:
Edges (Art of Eros, #2)

Edges

(Deception & Desire #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  47 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Shocking twists and turns have her life spinning out of control as she gets entangled in a family secret.

Her father's ominous words lead Leigha down a dangerous path threatening her controlled reality. Nightmares from her past life as a model intensify ripping away layers of lies. Family secrets come to light questioning her identity as her cultivated image begins to slip
ebook, 1, 264 pages
Published January 30th 2018 by Steel Butterfly Press

To ask other readers questions about Edges, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edges

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Edges (Art of Eros, #2)
Coco.V
Mar 22, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/22/2020)! 🎁
Krista
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edges is the second book in the Art of Eros series. I was given this book to read on a "blind book date". I had not read the first book, but I was able to follow along without feeling like I was missing anything. I will be going back to read the first book. This was a good story with an interesting story line. I love some suspense and action in my stories! ...more
Chrissy
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a pretty good book. The story was really interesting, the characters were likable and it was paced well. However, if I was able to rate books with partial stars my actual rating would have been 3.5. Mainly because I had trouble connecting with characters and I felt like I was missing pieces of the story at times. I'm hoping that was due to not reading book 1 of the series before this one. I will remedy that soon, as I have already purchased book 1 and placed it on my tbr list. ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author is new to me so I wasn't sure what to expect when I started Edges. Right off the bat you can sense that some sh*t went down in book 1 (which I hadn't read but is now at the top of my TBR list) but don't worry you get caught up to speed pretty quick.

Leigha Luccenzo is a confident woman who always has everything under control woman. But after a life changing event in Cancun, being plagued by nightmares, a break in at her apartment and her girlfriend going missing, cracks are starting
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4 just great stars!! I just wanna bottle Dean up and keep him for myself!!

This is book two of the “Art of Eros”. It can be read as a stand alone. Though I will say I did wish I read book one because Mara and Mac.

💙💙

This book was a gorgeous book. I am definitely in love with Dean. He is so damn great. I think Leigha is a strong woman as well. They are two broken hearts that found each other. Really I adore all the characters in this book and can’t wait to read the other books!

The author did a gre
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Edges was a non-stop, heart-pounding book from start to finish! Leigha's nightmares are back, in more than one way. I love me a good, sexy and strong alpha like Dean, who was just so dreamy. And Leigha's awesome family and friends gave this a humorous touch to soften the edginess of this suspenseful read. ...more
Mona williams
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book kept me on the edge so to speak. its about a woman who has had a care free life until the night mares start again. she meets a guy who has demons of his own. he is there to protect her but feelings start. can these two get past there demons? read to find our. thanks!
Bethany
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of adventure and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This was a first book of yours I read and I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't stop reading it and I would deffo recommend.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book.
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written book with an action packed storyline filled with plot twists that I didn't see coming. Her characters were well written and it easy to put myself into their world. A very engrossing story that is a must read. ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I have read any of this authors’ work, but it will certainly not be the last. Leigha has nightmares, and sexy alpha Dean is sent to protect her. This story is action packed, with suspense and humour, and is a totally captivating story.
Susan
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book kept me on the edge, this is the first time I have read any of this authors’ work, but it will certainly not be the last. I haven’t read book 1 yet so I’m sure I miss out on some stuff. A story of secrets and drama. I will read book 1
Gina Burkart
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a amazing book. This book is full of adventure and turns that will keep u on the edge of your seat..
Gladys
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edges (Art of Eros, #2) is an interesting and entertaining read. A story of secrets and drama. I posting an honest review after reading an advance copy of this book.
Sherry Haynes
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edges is an action suspense story that will have you turning the pages just to see what will happen next.

Warning that the ending leaves you hanging a bit with hints as to what is next.
Tracey Zelukovic
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series, I can't get enough, really enjoying these books ...more
Shannon Davison
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just the right amount of suspense in this story and it's not over yet. I voluntarily reviewed a copy via QBDB. ...more
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 2.5 / 5
How explicit 2.5 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Edges is the second book in the Art of Eros series by author Kenzie Macallan. I had not read the first book in the series and was able to understand the story, although I did miss some things from the first book, Truths. I will say that the author did a good job of updating the reader, so I wasn’t completely clueless. You may want to read Truths first before beginning Edges, but know it’s not mandatory.

In this story, Leigha is try
Heather
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a decent story but very wordy and repetitive. Also left with a very open ending/mild cliffy
Sheena
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Exciting romantic thriller.....

First of all, I have to say this was a surprising read because the blurb and even the title of the book suggested to me that this was a paranormal story, but, of course, it isn’t...in fact it is a romantic thriller and the second in an interconnected series.....I had not read Book One, but fortunately the author provided enough background detail to ensure I was able to keep up ..

This is a suspenseful read...everyone seems to have secrets and Leigha and Dean are no
Fiona Chislett
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it
To say I was a little confused and a little disorientated at the start of this book would be an understatement. I really struggled to become invested in the storyline. There seemed to be nuances and references, obviously to book 1, that I was missing out on. If I had the chance again I would read the first one prior to this and then maybe the dynamics of the storyline and the characters would have made a little more sense. Towards the end though, I was enlightened to some of the answers to my bu ...more
TJ
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Read this book as a part of the Quirky Blind Date.

I haven't read the first book but it wasn't that much of a distraction that I couldn't follow the story. Initially it feels like you're missing a part of the story, but as you get along you can get the gist of the events of the first book.

I loved the mystery aspect of the book and the connection between the characters.

Overall, an enjoyable read.
Karen Roma
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Star Review.....

Edges is the second book in Kenzie Macallan’s Art of Eros series and continues the gripping, action-packed story telling of the first instalment. I enjoyed the characters and the world building, but the author needs to be wary of too much repetition in her dialogue. I am looking forward to what comes next!
Alice Malary
I posting an honest review after receiving this on Goodreads...
2 1/2 Star ..
This was a decent story but repetitive.
Alot of the plot points happened too quickly.

Warning that the ending leaves you hanging
Kathy Stibal
Lots of action which makes it hard to put down. A bit steamy in parts but makes the book even better. Didn't read the first book as I got this book through Goodreads but read the starting chapters that were included at the end of the book. Enough to make we want to find & read that one as well! ...more
Ashlee
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: firstreads, 2018
The premise was good but it seemed like a lot of the plot points happened too quickly. I liked it enough that I'm planning on getting the rest of the series to see what happens. ...more
Tonya
Great book
Ann Brown
Apr 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic read

This second book was totally gripping. Dean and Leigha were interesting and captivating characters. Action packed and suspenseful, the story kept me enthralled with its twists.
Paula Genereau
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book it was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it Such a great story ...more
Brandi
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She made him absolutely crazy. Dean was sent to help Leigha when her world was slowly falling apart from unknown threats. With her life at stake for a unknown reason he stays by her side. Secrets that have haunted them begin to slowly lose the hold they have while they find comfort in one another. The suspense I’d off the charts as they race to find out why she is being targeted.

• Nick Of Time
  • Edge (Guarding Her, #3)
  • Drift (Guarding Her, #2)
  • Merciless (Alpha Bodyguard, #2)
  • The K9 Files: Books 1-2
  • Coastal Fury Boxset (Coastal Fury, #1-3)
  • Kiss Me, Kill Me  (Secrets of Shadow Falls, #3)
  • Forget Me Not (Summit Lake Thriller, #1)
  • Twisted (Dark Protectors, #5.5)
  • Christmas with a Soldier (Soldier, #1)
  • Muscling In (London Menage, #1)
  • The Coldest Night: EMP Survival In A Powerless World Boxset
  • Kill Me Again (Secrets of Shadow Falls, #2)
  • A Life Removed
  • The Rebel (Looking to Score #1)
  • Beta Wolf (Smoky Mountain Pack #2)
  • Out of the Gate
  • Behind the Lies (Montgomery Justice, #2)
Kenzie Macallan is an author who has a passion for writing action adventure romance filled with suspense. She dabbles in photography and painting portraits. Creativity flows through her veins.

Being a world traveler adds fuel to her imagination and places to take her characters.

Strong, vulnerable, sassy, and sexy characters are all written with a brush of humor.

TRUTHS, EDGES, and MASKS are ava

Deception & Desire (3 books)
  • Truths (Art of Eros #1)
  • Masks (Art of Eros Book 3)

News & Interviews

Looking for some out-of-this-world reading this summer? Then we suggest taking a peek at these highly anticipated young adult books, all...
“He put his hands down slowly, saying something to Leigha in a language she didn’t understand. His eyes glassed over. “My little angel,” he repeated in English.
Her nerves came undone at the sight before her. Was this the him her father warned her about? She tried to mask her fear. “How can I help you?” Her soft voice didn’t carry far in the empty space.
He stretched out his hand, motioning her to two chairs. “Please, come. Sit down. We have much to talk about. I mean you no harm.”
“Who are you?” The words forced out of her mouth of their own volition. She started to freak out. Her hands shook as she smoothed them over the top of her head.”
1 likes