Start by marking “The Demon's Angel” as Want to Read:
The Demon's Angel

The Demon's Angel

Neha was excited to enter her sophomore year in high school. That was until the boy she went out with sprouted wings, and Lucas, the man who raised her since she was a baby, turned into a demon.
Neha is far from human. She is an angel, the natural enemy of demons. An angel raised by a demon has never been heard of before, which makes some angels see her as a threat. Neha
Published February 3rd 2018 by Left Hand Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Demon's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Demon's Angel

David Watson
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Neha was a normal high school girl living in Philadelphia and she was just like any other girl, or so she thought. Her parents died when she was a baby and she was raised by her guardian Lucas. Everything changes when she meets the new boy in school Daniel. We soon find out that Lucas is a demon, Daniel is an angel and Neha discovers she’s an angel too.

An angel raised by a demon is an odd thing considering that the two have been at war for generations. Neha is taken to heaven by Daniel to be tra
Angel Leya
Neha doesn't know she's an angel. And she doesn't find out until she's ripped away from her guardian, Lucas, who reveals himself to be a demon. Though the angels take her to heaven, it's far from comforting. Her only friend is the guy/angel who helped bring her here -- her black wings and the fact she was raised by a demon seem to mark her with a stigma not easy to overcome. Neha is torn between finding a place with her own kind or trusting in the love and care Lucas provided her. Either way mig ...more
Kathy - Books & Munches
I loved the concept, the idea of this novel. I had a phase of reading anything angel-related so it's only natural that I wanted to be all nostalgic and pick this one up as well. As far as the idea goes, this novel didn't disappoint!

When it comes to the characters, I have to say that I liked Daniel and Liz, two angels, best. Daniel is the one finding Neha on earth and, obviously, he feels protective of her from the start. Not in an insta-love kind of way though! At least it didn't feel like that
Mandy Stump
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book." This book was fast pasted. Loved the whole angle where she is a changed angel because she was raised by a loving demon. Great read. Loved Daniel. Loved the ending cliffhanger tells us more greatness will come.
Amy Shannon
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intensely unique

First, the concept of the story, drew me right in. I couldn't wait to read it. An angel being raised by a demon, how enjoyable is that? I am a huge fan of supernatural work, and this one, I found it both intense and incredible. First, Shah, pens a great story. The character Neha is something very remarkable, she has depth and grows as a character, especially when she feels she has to prove herself. She thinks she's proving herself a good angel to the other angels, when in fact sh
Princess of the Midnight Stars
I enjoyed this book immensely. It was entertaining, adventurous and questions a lot about what is typically good and evil. The only reason I dropped a couple of stars for the rating was because I felt there could have been a lot more explanation and world building and also because there's quite a few spelling and grammar errors that bugged me a but.

That aside, I really loved the story. Neha was a loveable character yet she is not without her flaws. My overall opinion after reading this is that
Paul Metheney
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Demon's Angel by Maya Shah is a good read (no pun intended). The main character, Neha, is a teenager with all the usual issues and a few extra. Her adopted father is a demon who was sent to kill her as an infant. Her boyfriend just sprouted wings and it looks like Neha herself is an angel. Now the war between demons and angels is heating up and Neha has to decide if she on the side of the angels, all the while discovering who, and what, she is.

This Young Adult supernatural novel is the first