Start by marking “Two Knotty Boys Back on the Ropes” as Want to Read:
Two Knotty Boys Back on the Ropes

Two Knotty Boys Back on the Ropes

Tying down a load of lumber is one thing; tying up your partner is another thing altogether. In this book, famed bondage riggers the Two Knotty Boys show readers how to tie basic knots and use them in sensual bondage techniques. With the help of renowned photographer Ken Marcus, the Boys use more than 750 full-color photos to illustrate the techniques for turning rope into ...more
Published March 3rd 2009 by Green Candy Press (first published December 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Two Knotty Boys Back on the Ropes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Knotty Boys Back on the Ropes

Ma'Belle
Aug 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
I'm making up for never having been a Boy Scout/Girl Scout/Eagle Scout/Talent Scout. I've always been a slow at tying shoelaces and relied on double knots for most practical applications, but am eager to earn my badge in Knot Wizardry. So far I've already had the opportunity to tie a decorative pentagram chest harness with rainbow ribbon on a friend for the opening performance of TitWrench Denver, a lady-centric, DIY music festival.
Cecilia Tan
Mar 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book is a finalist in the NLA:International writing awards, specifically for the Geoff Mains Non-Fiction Book Award. I read this as part of the awards jury for the award.

Here's what I said about this book in particular in my wrapup review of all three finalists at my blog:

"In their introduction to “Two Knotty Boys: Back on the Ropes,” JD and Dan write that “this is not a book about dominance and submission. It is a tool kit.” In other words, they aren’t going to tell you how to play nor ju
Shawn Evans
Sep 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Although a second book of two, this book is a stand alone and will have you up and running in no time. The knots and their instruction are simply but challenging and their given application is rewarding.

This book offers instruction from basics up to advanced and my wife and I have enjoyed every page together. Interested in adding a new layer to your relationship safely and for fun? Do yourself a favor and get this book.
NLA-I Awards
May 08, 2010 rated it really liked it
Two Knotty Boys Back on the Ropes (Green Candy) received the honorable mention in the National Leather Association's writing awards for books published in 2009. It is a superb follow-up to their previous book on rope bondage, Two Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes (Green Candy, 2006).
Eli Poteet
Nov 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kink
This was AWESOME!! I want a copy of this one for my kinky book collection because it is jam packed with so many amazing, fun and sexy knots and rope ideas. I can honestly say I was surprised by many of the chapters and that I had never given rope enough consideration concerning sexiness.
Keith
Mar 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone wanting to learn rope bondage
This is a book I will be constantly going back to to review and think about and practice with and one I would say anyone into bondage forms should pick up.
Kyle Schutter
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very similar to previous book but expanded

The previous book was also excellent. This one has a few of the same knots but most are completely new
Synthe
Feb 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
My *only* complaint is that all the pics are of ladies. Not a man in sight :( Boo hoo, lol. Still, the book is beautiful and wonderous.
Rio Gonzalez
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes. So much yes.

So very much yes. Easy to follow images and instructions. Some of the best creativity with rope I've seen. What a spectacular book!
Patrick
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, kink
Very cool, I learned a lot of what I wanted from this book, and the full color illustrations made it really easy to follow along.
Jared M Mercer