Start by marking “Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2 / Demons of Hell #2)” as Want to Read:
Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2 / Demons of Hell #2)

Here Kitty, Kitty

(Reapers MC #2)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
Kat:
Life always finds a way to fuck you over.

I found that one out the hard way before I was even thirteen. Before that, my life had been perfect and then I was stripped away from my family. And while it certainly wasn’t what you’d call the typical family, it had been my family, my life. I had everything: loving parents, a huge biker family (even though they did fight like
Published October 7th 2018 by Elizabeth Knox

Wendy Livingstone
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this awesome series. Kat was ripped away from her family at a young age, by psycho Rage. Damien aka Trig, has infiltrated the MC, in order to get Intel for his own MC, and as well are keep an eye on Kat. This is a well written flawless story, which is heartbreaking, emotional, gritty, and filled with love. I was totally captivated throughout, and I look forward to reading more of this talented authors’ work. I recommend this authors’ work for all MC lovers!
Lisa Lyle
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally a five 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 read if i could give it more i would this book is number 1 on my top 3 books i loved the storyline it was action pack nail bitting on the edge of your seat at times.
I especially loved kitty even after everything she went through she still managed to find love and rebuild her life scars and all
Definitely a great read finished it in a day just couldnt seem to put it down for very long definitely recommend reading ☺
Katrina Haynes
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow.. I am like OMG.. This is such a great read which I think you all will love it.. I don't want to give much away but let say I wish I can give it more the 5 stars and I need more
Courtnay Gray
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kat was taken by a man she never knew. He seemed nice at first but when he realized she wasn’t who he thought she was he turned on her. Since then Kat has been a prisoner and slave to Rage. The things she has done, seen and lived through are beyond words until someone steps in on her behalf.

Damon was sent to the Demons of Hell MC to gain information for his father. He has been there for years, trying to find out whatever he could about Rage. He has seen a sh!t ton but has heard even more. When
Cheri
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a dark MC read involving several clubs and their feuds. Kat was the penalty price for one of them. She'd be taken from her friends her family years ago. Rage, the President, took her for one reason and when that didn't turn out he kept her tormented her. When she'd reached the end of her endurance Damon AKA Trigg stepped in.

Damon was a plant from his father's club to gain information. That's why he came. She's why he stayed. He would be the one to see a glimmer left inside her dead eyes.
Carla
Carla's Five Star Review

Here Kitty Kitty is the second book in the Reapers MC series, and it is Kat and Damon's story.

Okay friends, this story is not for the faint of heart, but I freaking loved every nervous, nail biting second!! It is packed with action, and a few pretty steamy moments as well. I loved Kat so much! That girl stared the devil down and survived! And Damon? Don't get me started on him! I tell ya he is the perfect alpha male with a heart for Kat that will make any woman jealous! A
Pam
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading in the series order. This book jumps into some pretty dark stuff with the heroine right away which could trigger some folks. The love story was very hot but I took off a star because for all the dark material discussed in the book it didn’t go deep enough for me to really connect with characters.

Saying that this book was a quick read with a great little love story, some funny side characters and I will continue with the series!
Lauren
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kat has been through hell for years she's not even sure how long anymore. She Rage's, Kitten and does as she is told til she tries to end it all. Damon finds her just in time to save her from the end. Damon knows just what she needs her family after all these years he's taking her home. Y'all these two are both hot messes in there own ways but they are protective of each other and know what they want.
Rebecca Austin
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
Kat is a prisoner to Rage and she struggles with why she is being held by him and why her family has not come to get her. She struggles with living anymore and has inflicted many scars upon herself through the years while remaining with Rage and the Demons of Hell MC.

Damon "Trig" Raines has infiltrated Rage's club with hopes of putting the pieces together about what Rage is doing and who his alliances are with.

When Damon must make a critical choice will he save Kat or get the information his cl
Vikki Purcell
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kat is a prisoner if Rage, president to the Demons of Hell MC. She was taken from her family by Rage claiming to ve her father, from there her life became the same hell her mothers had been when she was with him. Little does she know her savior has his own agenda. His father who used to be a demon on hells member want to bring Rage down, when secrets unravel and truth is finally found out once again a club is thrown into a war with its bitter enemy as Kat awaits her parents return.
Serena Worker
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being only a shell of what she used to be, Kat learns to be the obedient pet, and void of emotion, Trigger watches her, apparently, he didn’t know that she was Rage’s, and no one is to look at her, she sees only one escape from her life, death.
After trying to kill herself, Kat didn’t expect Trip to save her or that she would be telling her to take her home. Kat has always wanted Trig to look at her the way he was now, he lets her know she doesn’t belong to any man, it’s the opposite, he belongs
Kathy Wideman
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Elizabeth and I really enjoyed it. This is book is the second book for two different series by Elizabeth. This book takes you on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. Kitty (Kathryn) was taken when she was thirteen by a guy who thought she was his daughter. When he realized that she wasn’t things changed. He was never nice to her but after he found out she wasn’t his daughter things turned really bad. Damon was sent into the Demons of Hell undercover. He wasn ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JESUS! Just when I think I've found my favorite, another comes along and blows me away. I don't know that this is my absolute favorite, BUT I LOVE THIS SO HARD! I was soooo excited to see Blackjack and Ashley again and some of the old crew, so nostalgic! Damion and Kat were EVERYTHING I needed in a book right now. These two were fierce in the best possible ways.

I love how this book has lots of passion and has the nitty gritty stuff. Life is not always sunshine and rainbows and Elizabeth did the
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
OM…G, Here Kitty, Kitty was an amazing story! This is my second read from this author and she is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Elizabeth Knox knows how to tell a story, that’s for sure, I love her writing style and this book flows perfectly and don’t even get me started on the characters!

You can feel the chemistry of the characters from the first page, they are the perfect couple. Poor Kat, I never met anyone who has endured as much as she had. My heart breaks for her and I really admire
Becky Baldridge
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
If I had to sum this one up in one sentence, I'd have to say - It doesn't let up. Not for a minute. The story starts dark and just gets darker as things progress. There are some lighter moments and Kat and Damon are so good together, but getting her away from Rage is just the tip of the iceberg for this pair. This is the second in the series, and I would recommend reading them in order. There are so many characters and while the two books take place a few years apart, it is a continuing story. B ...more
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Shelves: reviewed
I have only read one book before by this author and that was a collaboration so when I saw this I thought I would give it a go, and boy I'm so glad I did, impressed as much as to go and purchase the first books in each of the MC series, Reapers and Demons, oh, and the Brotherhood box set, any way back to this book, it was fantastic, action packed and fast paced, danger and mayhem, family and loyalty.
Kathryn (Kat) is rescued after years of abuse from her kidnapper, another MC club, by Damon, she
Jes
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed
Just when I thought we were going to a little happiness at the end of this book than I read the epilogue; I knew it was too good to be true. Elizabeth Knox, you’re the queen of Dark and Twisty MC Romances. Here Kitty, Kitty take place years after the epilogue in Scarred – so you need to read Scarred to understand this book better.

Kat might have had a broken her spirit at the beginning of this book but Damon is the perfect person to show Kat that she is just as strong and fearless as her mother.
Gail
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
i haven't read a whole lot from this author.. but that is going to change. I was given the opportunity to read this as a arc in exchange for a honest review.
Kat (Kathryn) was taken from her family when she was young. Being held by a evil man that goes by the name of Rage - Rage thinks Kat is someone special to him but when he finds out differently things take a terrible turn for Kat.
Damon (Trig) is undercover at the at the Demons of Hell motorcycle club. Trying to get any get Intel he can for
Lawonda

Brittany Alexander
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I was really disappointed with this book. Scarred, the first book in the Reapers/Demons of Hell series, was phenomenal. So good, in fact, that I honestly didn't know if my anxiety would be able to take what I thought this book would throw at me.

I feel that we're not made aware of how much time passes after Rage takes Kat. For basically the whole book, I'm trying to guess how long she had been away from her family. I also think the book could have benefited from more interactions between Rage an
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
One thing I have learned after reading the first book by this author is to expect the unexpected, know that it will be dark and gritty, no easy romance with this author that is for sure and I devour every page.

My jaw is on the floor by the time I finish a book by Elizabeth Knox and this one was no different. While the romance between Damion and Kat started out after some seriously twisted stuff. He helps her the more and more he is with her. He isn't the sweet, loving guy you are imaging but he
Alexandra Donadio
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was WOW, but damn Elizabeth !! Are you for real?!!!!!!!
Finally we learn more about what Kat went through after her kidnapping when she was 13 years old !
Rage hurt her really badly, but not the same way he hurt Roxy, her mother !!
I thought Scarred was dark, i personally thought this book was a little bit more darker !!
I HATE Rage, i don't know how he could be someone so hateful and bad, look like he doesn't have any hurt or feeling !!
Damon rescued Kat and he'll do anything to protect h
Beyond The Covers Blog
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: maryann
Kat " Kathrine" was taken by Rage when she was younger and kept as his pet, he would use her to test his drugs on her only one day she overdoes trying to end all the suffering she was feeling.

Trig " Damon" saw Kat and was determined to get her over of that club and away from Rage and when she overdose was the perfect time to take her out of the club life. I want a Damon he always told her "I belong to you" but never did he tell her you belong to me and I thought that was the best thing ever

OMG!
Cynthia Carpenter
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kat thinks she is damage and left alone after being taken by Rage and held captive for a number of years.
Trig aka Damon was sent there to find out some secrets and falls for Kat.
When he saves her and takes her back home things become intense and war has started. Will they be able to be together or will other things keep them apart?
Amazing read with lots of action and steam to keep.you turning page after to page. Can't wait for more.
Kasey McCarthy
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a motorcycle club book about a young woman named Kat who was kidnapped by Rage a man who believed he was her father. Once he discovered she wasn’t his biological child everything changed. He treated her like his personal punching bag and guinea pig for new drugs he bought. Damon is undercover in unit and has been sent to get her. Will he be able to save Kat? Will their attraction be acted upon? Will they get revenge against Rage?
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Kat is one strong woman. She had endured years of torment at the hands of Rage. Damon is “undercover” and wants nothing more than to wrap Kat up and save her. When he does just that, Kat doesn’t know what to think. He does right by her and gives her freedom. This book was absolutely amazing. I love the storyline and it’s many twist you don’t see coming. Awesome writing.
Ramona
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The emotional story of Kathryn "Kat" and Damon. Elizabeth Knox writes excellent MC stories and this one was no different.
Kat was taken off the streets by a very cruel man from another MC when she was a child. Damon was sent to the Demons MC for two reasons and the one that won out was Kat. Because he wanted her and would do anything to rescue her and help her Demons go away.
I reviewed this book for BMBB
Charlotte Isaac
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this book had so much twist and turns. After finishing Scarred I wasn't sure what will happen to Kat. And this book made me happy, but the ending through me for a loop.

I loved Kat, she is strong, funny and independent. She went through so much, but she has come out on top.

I loved Damon, he is protective, loving and caring. He will do anything to help, even defy his own family.

I can't wait for more. Wtmo
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
Here, Kitty Kitty is the 2nd installment in the Reapers MC.
This book may contains triggers, it's definitely not for the faint hearted.
Kat is Rage's captive and has been living in hell for years.
That is until "Trig" aka Damon can No longer sit back and watch her torment.
This is an extremely intense read and I loved every minute of it.
lori
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first book by this author that I have read. I really couldn't get into this book but let me say I did not read the first book so that may have made a difference. I had a hard time following some of the characters. This book had a really good permise but to me it fell short. That's not to say that I won't be looking into her other stories.
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the international bestselling author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Promised, The Trade, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness and Against All Odds.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: www.instagram.com/elizabethknoxbooks
Twitter: www.twit

Reapers MC (4 books)
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Booger