Start by marking “Ribbons & Os” as Want to Read:
Ribbons & Os

Ribbons & Os

Carina Anderson has had a craptastic year. From losing her parents in separate freak accidents to finding her boyfriend and BFF engaged in kinky sex games, her general enthusiasm for life has evaporated. It’s not a surprise that by the time Christmas rolls around, she’s ready to lock her doors and hermit the season away—until a chance encounter forces her outlook to change

Published December 27th 2017 by R.E. Hargrave

To ask other readers questions about Ribbons & Os, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ribbons & Os

Start your review of Ribbons & Os
Angelica Lichtner
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
omg what a lovely short novella this is. I love it as much as Brooklyn Blue's and I do hope this one day will be in print because it is a novella I can read over and over again.

I love how we get straight into the story and how we get to know the female character Carina, a character you easy fall for. I loved her and how real she felt during the story. She felt like a normal person and by doing something nice she get an amazing things.

I am quite a new fan of R.E. Hargrave and OMG I love, the now
Tami Adams
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review ✯✯✯✯✯

I volunteered to review this book without any promises about the review (the rating or the posting).

RE has once again invited me into her playroom and I never want to leave. I have finally come up with a motto for her books. “Make sure you have a sexual partner handy.” And this book will definitely leave you heated and in need of a release.

The following is my personal opinion and thoughts about many aspects of this book and its author.

COVER: ✯✯✯✯✯ - Without giving anything away….I wa
Patty
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas gem, RE Hargrave has given us a present we can't do without! This novella is the perfect listen for my quiet time, and it left me wanting more. Carina's chance meeting with Elijah, the doctor from England delves her into a new way of life she never thought of entering. After being hurt by her ex-boyfriend and best friend, she is not looking for love, but Elijah introduces her to bdsm. I love these nuggets RE Hargrave writes. The stories always have a good back story and then have eno ...more
Karen Hrdlicka
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a delightfully naughty holiday read. I loved how this novella ended, leaving the author options to continue the liaison between Carina and Elijah on the other side of the pond. Poor Carina has had a really awful year, but as Christmas comes around, she realizes others are far worse off. Little does she know that her small act of kindness will change her life. Meeting Elijah brings out desires she didn't realize were hidden and opens her world to a new realm of sexual possibilities. The char ...more
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So maybe work wasn't the best place to listen to this book, but when you get a chance to listen to these two narrators, you don't pass it up. And boy am I happy I listened.

This book was hot and funny and just fantastic. This new to me author hit it out of the park and got great narrators to pair with it.

I've heard these narrators many times before but the British accent this time, swoon.

This turned out to be a perfect holiday novella. It was very much on the erotic side, but I have no complai
Natalie
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The writer and narrators were all new to me with this book/audio but a great job was done all the way around. This was a quick, steamy, erotic read/listen that felt more like an intro to another book or series, but I didn’t see any follow up books that are out. It is a complete read doesn’t end on a cliff hanger. Will definitely be looking for other books by R.E. Hargrave as well as narrations by La Petite Mort, and Ruby Rivers.

#AudiobookObsession
🎧AudiobookObsession
Jocelyne
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short and steamy BDSM Christmas novella. Carina and Elijah share an undeniable chemistry. This story is fun and kinky. The duet narration was well done, as always with La Petite Mort and Ruby Rivers. I received this free review copy audiobook at my request and I have voluntarily left this review.
Krystyn
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot!

This sexy holiday short was steaming hot! It is definitely the kind of book you read in the winter while snowed in with a special person! I love everything by R.E. Hargrave and this one may have gone to the top favorite spot!!!

The narration was amazing! I love this duo and all the steamy work that they do!

🎧AudiobookObsession🎧
Ashley Hedden
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ribbons & Ohs was a great read y R.E. Hargrave. Carina has had a terrible year, she not only lost both of her parents but found her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend. She doesnt have much holiday cheer but she finds herself with dozens of cookies at a shelter where she meets Dr. Elijah. I loved reading this short novella and loved Carina and Elijah's story. ...more
Gyrithe Blichfeldt
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow. There is nothing like a filthy dirty sexy Christmas read.
I need to read more books by R. E. Hargrave. She writes the best BDSM books out there. not over the top unrealistic. But i guess how if would work in real life. i can only imagin listening to this in audio. i think i need to go get that right away, it is that good.
Jenna
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I listened to the audiobook version of this book.

Super quick afternoon listen. Features a little BDSM. If you're feeling in the mood for a very steamy chistmas themed listen, this one does not disappoint.

These narrators have such s e x y voices. A great performance by both!

I received a review copy at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review.
Maria Fernanda G Lechuga
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: listen
Once again R.E. Hargrave delighted us with a short but great Christmas story. It was fast paced, steamy and so naughty.

The characters were amazing, Carina and Elijah had an amazing chemestry and share some incredible moments together.

La Petite Mort & Ruby Rivers narrattion was perfect in every sense, they made the story so more much incredible, perfect as always.
Nicola J Hardy
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a very hot little Xmas story , with a sexy as hell doctor and a woman who just wants to help people have a good Christmas
what follows is one meltingly good experience , loved the characters and the narration , a really enjoyable listen
Becca
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not normally a novella lover but am I ever glad I read this one!! I tried to start it so many times but life got in the way ( I wish my job was to read only lol) it’s spicy, sexy and sassy and kept me flipping pages waiting to see what happened next. Really enjoyed it!!
Jackie Wright
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Audio Review
This may be a very quick listen or read but this is one very naughty very hot Christmas story about a sexy elf and a hot British doctor......
The story was perfect for the holidays and the narration was perfection including the very British accent from La Petite Mort.
Donna
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had a Audionook.
Lovely short sweet Christmas story. A chance meeting turns into more. Narration was superb. Loved the English accent
Brooke
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness! This story starts off hot and only gets hotter all the way until the end. If you want to listen to a kinky Christmas story then this is it!
Tena
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breathlessly pleased

I couldn't put it down! Fast paced and heart pumping! Hoping there's more from this couple in the future! 🔥
Mandy Sawyer
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short hot as hell listen. Both La Petite Mort and Ruby Rivers are fantastic with the narration of this little gem! I would like to hear more from this couple.
Amanda Lee
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a super quick read filled with holiday steam and a little BDSM. I adored the Christmas themed fun. I like that even though it's a novella, we get to know a bit about both of the characters, which I find is often missing in novellas.

I enjoyed both of the narrators. They had great voices and gave solid performances.
Lovingbooks1
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible
*AUDIOBOOK REVIEW *

My first story from this author was delightful and sinfully delicious.
Well written characters and good storyline made the time fly while listening
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and good dialogues, just as I like it.
The scenes was tasteful but steaming hot.

Narrators is making the experience even better with their smooth voices and clear pronunciation. I felt like they put a lot of feelings in the reading which makes the listen very enjoyable

5 stars all around and
Julie
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick and fun holiday erotica featuring a young woman who is alone at Christmas, and the English doctor she meets while doing a good deed at a homeless shelter. The action on the page, sexual and not, goes well, and author adds both humor and enough BDSM trappings that it emphasizes the consensual part of things. The voice actors are pretty impressive, and I would definitely be willing to listen to both of them again, in this story or in a different one.
Felicia
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ribbons & O’s is a short steamy romance that I listened to on audio narrated by Ruby Rivers and La Petite Mort. I absolutely love La Petite Mort and Ruby Rivers. They are an amazing duo! This is the first book of R.E.’s that I have read and it definitely won’t be my last.

#AudiobookObsession AudiobookObsessionReviewer
Marina
Jan 09, 2019
Maggie
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG you have got to read this kinky ass book! Especially if you love kink and BDSM!!!! This book has it all. BDSM, kink, sexy, sweet, and romance. You can’t go wrong with this book! You’ll be hooked from the start, as was I!

RE Hargrave is one of THE best BDSM authors out there, in my opinion. She will take you for a whorl wind and then some! She’ll have you dripping and panting and begging for more by the end!
Oh Ms. Hargrave, BDSM Queen, you can’t leave a girl hanging like that! I want more damm
Annette Holland
Mar 15, 2018

• Island Desire, A Sinfully Erotic Short Story
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Mistaken Identity, A Sinfully Erotic Short Story: A Sinfully Erotic Short Story
  • The Deep
  • Interview with the Robot
  • Fluffy (Do-Over, #1)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • My Life As A Country Album (My Life as an Album #1)
  • Nine Lives
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)
  • Little Miss Perfect (Do-Over, #0.5)
  • Permission to Breathe Denied
  • Ice (Knights of Silence MC, #1)
  • Rats: Tori (Rats: Tori, #1-3)
  • Mafia Daddy (Billionaire Daddies #2)
  • Fixing Fate (Pleasant Valley, #1)
  • Jana: A Wayward Gods Novelette
  • Torn (Dark Legacy Duet #2)
Domestic engineer. Dreamer. And quite possibly certifiable.

Believing every story can shine bright with a bit of tenacious tough love, R.E. Hargrave is thorough and to the point. An international bestselling author, she takes storytelling and manuscript polishing seriously, working with her authors and on her own creations to ensure they come to life, crawling from the pages and into the reader's s

News & Interviews