Start by marking “Change Your Life in Seven Days: The World's Leading Hypnotist Shows You How” as Want to Read:
Change Your Life in Seven Days: The World's Leading Hypnotist Shows You How

Change Your Life in Seven Days: The World's Leading Hypnotist Shows You How

Book by McKenna, Paul
Published March 22nd 2005 by Harmony (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Change Your Life in Seven Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change Your Life in Seven Days

Xander
Nov 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
I just finished it and took the time to copy a lot of the exercises and different ideas out into another book so that they would solidify in my mind. I think that if you have the time to really concentrate on the exercises and incorporate them into your daily life then it will certainly change your life. Mine is definitely different from 7 days ago. I have a very different outlook on myself and my place in the world. I didn't think of myself as worthless before this, but I certainly feel like I ...more
إيناس أحمد
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
الكتاب ده فعلا تجربة جميلة ، ولو طبقت التمارين اللي فيه دايما و حرصت علي انك تاخد بزمام الامور و تقرر فعليا انك تتغير
هتتغير
الكتاب ده بيوضح الفرق بين كتب التنمية البشرية المصري
اللي كلها كلام تحفيزي و مفيهاش اي "أداة"
اوصل بيها للقيم دي زي : السعادة ، الثراء ، الصحة و اعادة صياغة الامور بطريقة ايجابية
و كتب التنمية البشرية الاجنبي اللي هي فعلا بتديلك الأداة
Sadjad Abedi
یک حرف تکراری در تمام صفحات کتاب، به خودت تلقین کن، تلقین کن، تلقین کن...
Zoe
I got this book out of the library and really enjoyed it, even though these books are usually laughable fluff you can't help but glance through.

But, yes, I think it really did change my life. I have several of the catch phrases mentioned in the book - such as: there is no such thing as failure only feedback - on my vision board! When in certain situations they pop into my head.

Also, a few of the visualisation exercise I found really helpful. There is one to combat worrying, and I have used it
Zerrin
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2018’in ilk kitabını bitirmiş bulunmaktayım. Oldukça başarılı buldum. Hakkında yazı gelecek.
Maria Carmo
Do not take me wrong, I am usually rather skeptical about this sort of book and most authors who write this type of literature do not strike me with the sound honesty of Paul McKenna. His book is REALLY helpfull if you are trying to renew your life and energy and get into better routines and a more productive phase of your life.

This is brilliantly prepared to couch you into finding out your better, brither SELF and criatively developing your best route to HAPPINESS and FULFILLEMENT.

I loved t, yo
Lisa
Oct 18, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
The tips and advice in this book are great! This book will definitely help but you need to have a positive attitude and the belief in yourself as well as in what McKenna writes.

I keep this book on my "active" bookshelf at home. It is one of a few I turn to whenever I start heading to my negative side. It's a must have for anyone that suffers from depression and/or anxiety.
Jo Banks
May 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Totally amazing! Changed my life!
Lois
Jul 08, 2007 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: anyone who is desperate
Shelves: lobagsbooks
This will give you an insight into my fleeting mind. It comes with a CD, and to be honest I had a bit of a freak-out whilst i was supposedly "meditating". If you have taken any LSD, Amp's, weed, mushy's.. don't listen to the CD. It didn't really change my life, just made me realise that i have taken way too many drugs and that my mind should remain confinded to "reality" and not altered, even if McKenna tells me it will improve my quality of life. I am only one action away from a mental ward ;0)
Benjamin
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
At first, this sounds like an interesting and educative book. But when I got further in the book, it felt rather irritating. So many obvious things stated here, not an enjoyable read. I give it two stars because of the quotes and sometimes good life lessons.
Di
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: selfimprovement
Great book, it did inspire me back when I read it as I was looking for a job and was unemployed so was very helpful in that respect. I need to read it again though.
Tesschoi
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it

THE new book by Paul McKenna, CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 7 DAYS, is in my opinion, one of the best self development books this year.

Paul McKenna is world leader in self development coaching and hypnotist, he has several books regarding self image and weight lost, also created several course and programs to facilitate with his teachings. You can find more at http://www.paulmckenna.com

The book is very easy read, and it comes with the meditation CD, and DVD, on the program where the author himself demons
ضحى الحداد
I love Paul McKenna seriously I do .. I have all his books and read most of them , I even have his quit smoking book although I don't smoke .. yeah that's how much I love him .. this book was a summary of all his previous books put in a neat way in a form of seven days , the problem was I felt all the information I read was just a repetition from his previous books , nothing new in the exercises but the articles were so good and he is a really great man .. I do recommend this book to whoever did ...more
Debbie
Jun 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Successful people make plans, not the beautifully highlighted in pink and yellow with coloured shapes drawn over the top but one you create from within yourself. I did mine in a motorway services carpark where I had stopped for a rest. The CD is an important part yet I can't get mine to skip to the sections. It always starts at the beginning and I am totally relaxed after three minutes. Maybe I will leave it playing just so I can hear what is at the end!
سما طارق
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Totally Amazing!
Ahmed Raafat
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good set of mind tools.
Min Yunki
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Khả năng bây giờ
Để bắt đầu
Sự khác nhau mà sẽ tạo ra sự khác nhau
Sử dụng cuốn sách này như thế nào
Ngày 1: Bạn thực sự là ai?
Khả năng của việc tẩy não
Tiềm thức là gì?
Sự thành công và tiềm thức
Tiềm thức của bạn được hình thành như thế nào?
Lời khuyên tốt nhất trên thế giới
Ba cái tôi
Để biết những cái tôi của bạn
Lập lại chương trình cho chính hình ảnh của bạn
Vài tư duy thân thuộc
Ngày 2: Sổ tay người vận dụng đầu óc
Trước khi bắt đầu hôm nay
1000 thước đi bộ
Trạng thái cảm xúc là gì?
Cảm giác xuất phát từ
Jodie
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
The title caught my attention because how could you change your life in 7 days, there's no such thing as a quick fix however this book has seen a marked change in my attitude and behaviour. It reinforces lessons I've already learnt and taught me some really important lessons.

This is an easy to read book with lots of valuable information and if you have the wherewithal to implement the lessons, you can change your life and you will start to notice the difference quickly.

I will definitely be goi
Alice Silva
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Uma leitura agradável. Um bom livro para quem quer começar a traçar mudanças na sua vida. O autor foca muito o seu método o que pode levar-nos a fixar muito nele, pelo que é preciso ter sentido critico e alguma capacidade de aplicação e ajuste à realidade de cada um.
Um livro realmente interessante e motivador que nos traz algumas estratégias bem engraçadas que nos ajudam a fazer aquelas pequenas mudanças no dia-a-dia.
Osama
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great practical motivating book. Taking notes on the exercises and quotes from the book and applying them to my life made a huge difference in the way I look to people and things.
I recommend this book to everyone out there.
Wjdan
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite books وحدة من كتبي المفضلة
بتعرف وبتستوعب نفسك وأفكارك .
التمارين اللي في الكتاب حلوة وأغلبها مثل ال meditation
لغة الكتاب مو صعبة بس طبعاً احتجت استخدم ترجمة قوقل لترجمة بعض المفردات .
Howard
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-help
Positive feedback, self affirmation, and guided imagery. Put them together, they're a powerful combination. If you do the exercises, they can make a difference. The title's a little over-hype, but, hey, you have to sell books, right?
Dev N. Samal
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
great book for transforming your perception about yourself.
Bogdan Hardau
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Difficult to say much about this one.
It is supposed to be a guide on how to find happiness and success by following the proposed exercises inside the book. I think it will actually take way more than 7 days to change your life...
Jānis Grāmatnieks
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Iedarbīgas tehnikas un labs pašhipnozes CD
Pepper Wight
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book really helped me boost my confidence!
Jag
Aug 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Synthesizes a lot of other top self help books and adds a hypnosis cd.
Alex Vasai
Apr 30, 2018 rated it liked it
An entertaining lecture, which helps you to increase your daily confidence, in the same time remaining authentic. I have not heard the CD yet, I guess it will have a greater impact on me.
Cara
I don’t know why I just couldn’t get into this book, especially after how helpful I found I Can Make You Confident. Left off p.124.

Notes:

P. 36
How to tell if a trait is part of your real self or just leftover negative self-image: “who you really are always feels like coming home.” (and three others)

P. 43
“All truly successful people accept their brilliance—they are not embarrassed by it.”
Joan Clark
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2007
You take out 2 sheets of paper. On one you write who you are today; and on another what you want to be. Each day you take steps toward that achievement.
When you are depressed, you journal - everything that was happening at the moment: the people, the sounds etc...and learn from it

ABUSE: (statements people make)
"My children are so BACKWARDS."
"Peter is good with math; you are GREAT WITH MUSIC."
"There will be NO CARD PLAYING in this home."
"There will be NO DIRTY DANCING."
"You are a DIRTY BLONDE".

(r
  • Embracing Uncertainty
  • How To Make Anyone Like You
  • NLP Workbook: A practical guide to achieving the results you want
  • Get the Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
  • Head First!: You’re smarter than you think
  • Photoreading
  • Playing the Matrix: A Program for Living Deliberately and Creating Consciously
  • Be Your Own Life Coach
  • Meditation: 30 Days of Meditation - Fun Techniques for Beginners (Relaxation)
  • Mind-Lines: Lines for Changing Minds
  • Mind Power: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
  • Time Line Therapy and the Basics of Personality
  • Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
  • Visualization for Weight Loss: The Gabriel Method Guide to Using Your Mind to Transform Your Body
  • Healing Light of the Tao: Foundational Practices to Awaken Chi Energy
  • The One Minute Father
  • Winning Body Language: Control the Conversation, Command Attention, and Convey the Right Message--Without Saying a Word
  • Living Your Best Year Ever
Paul McKenna is an English hypnotist and self-improvement author.
McKenna has written and produced books and multimedia products, hosted self-improvement television shows and presents seminars in hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming, weight loss and motivation.