Start by marking “My Way Back to You (Second Chances Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Way Back to You (Second Chances Duet, #2)

My Way Back to You

(Second Chances Duet #2)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  3,021 Ratings  ·  389 Reviews
Book 2 in the Second Chance Duet . . .

Love isn't always about timing.
Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and roll with it.

I admit I wasn't ready.
I know you don't want to look at me, let alone talk to me, but please, let me explain.
Let me tell you all the ways my heart broke when you walked away.
Let me show you what our years apart have done to me.

Give me a ch
Published March 15th 2018

Christy
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!

“description”/
“You’ve always had me, Sprite… you’ll always have me.”
From the moment I finished reading Then There was You, I was dying to get my hands on this book. Tessa and Rowan’s story was left in such a way, I NEEDED to see what happened between them. Thankfully, we didn’t have to wait long. I wish all authors released books this close together that have painful cliffhangers!

The timing for Tessa and Rowan to be together has never really worked out. Something was always fighting against
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
➳The world separated them from being together but their fate is bringing them back home to finding their inner love and passion that they truly have for each other...

➳I am keeping this review short and sweet because I actually adored the second part to this novel. This one by far is my favorite for sure. I don't know how it happened that I ended up liking this book better than the previous one, but it did y'all. Rowan has never been so attractive now that he has gained that retrospective of be
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
*** Now Available ***

I craved getting to the end of this book. I obsessed over getting the conclusion of Rowen & Tessa’s story. I simply couldn’t wait.

I imagined the story going one way, then another way, and of course another way too. So when I started reading this story, the second half of this duet, I was like “Noooooo” it just can’t be this way........ here’s the thing..... it was fucking perfect the way it played out in this conclusion. That’s all I am going to say.

I AM SO HAPPY with
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
5 "I Bleed For You" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-I’d known him my entire life and had been in love with him most of it as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Book one in the Second Chances Duet totally consumed me, and this book was just as addictive as the first. I couldn’t put it down. I stayed up most of the night and finished it in less than a day. Book two picks up where the first book left off, and we get answers to a lot of questions.

Tessa has built a wonderful life for herself in Paris. She’s picked up the pieces
*****4.25 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

MY WAY BACK TO YOU, the conclusion of the Second Chances Duet, had considerably less angst than its predecessor, which I was highly grateful for. I love a good angsty story but the first book bordered on torturous for me. After having finished it, I was left feeling absolutely no connection to
Elizabeth
★4.5★
"Don't ever leave me baby."
description

My Way Back to You is the second book, and conclusion, of the Second Chances Duet. After the painful cliffhanger in Then There Was You, the first book in the duet, I could NOT wait to get my hands on this!

description
"It all felt like too much. I'd wanted to. Let go of everything building inside me, but the way he was looking at me only added more weight, making me fuller."
Tessa has taken the pieces of her broken world and tried to find strength from her family. She has
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

MY WAY BACK TO YOU:
This is the conclusion of ‘Then There was You’ by Claire Contreras ‘Second Chances Duet’ It picks up where the first book left off. Yet again spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

This was one of my highly anticipated books that I couldn’t wait to get my grabby hands on, all questions that were left up in the air in the first book are finally answered!!

The timing was never right for these two we saw it in
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON http://amzn.to/2Ir6bIG

5 STARS

This is the conclusion of Then There was You, and it's amazing as the first book!My heart was aching all the time, it was addictive and the story so captivating!I couldn't put it down!Claire Contreras delivers an emotional,intense, heartwarming and powerful story!

description

I couldn't get enough of Rowan and Tessa.Their relationship was full of tension, love and they were so intense and passionate together!Their story was original and it felt so realistic!I felt l
Claire Contreras
Mar 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The duet is now complete!

Go forth and binge <3

Book 1: http://smarturl.it/TTWYAMAZON
Book 2: http://smarturl.it/MWBTYAMAZON
Jemima
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

PSX_20180315_153954
Title: My Way Back To You (Second Chance Duet #2)
Author: Claire Contreras
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: March 13, 2018

ARC

Finally!!!
All I can say about this book is Hallelujah!!!!!
Claire Contreras... Thank You!

I absolutely adored My Way Back To You! This book was stunning! Captivating from the very first chapter, frustrating in the most anticipating, blissful way, throughout the entire book and Sexy AF all the way through.

Honestly speaking, Tessa and Rowan? I feel for these two.
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: Well....I still feel kind of meh about it all. I do feel like this could've been one book instead of a duet and better for it, because there was a lot stretched out that wasn't all that necessary in the long run. I also felt like the conflicts were resolved way too easily. Camryn and the H's mom?! I'm bummed because I am feeling the minority in not loving this duet 😔

Brief Summary of the Storyline: I'll keep this brief since this is the second book. This is the conclusion
Paige
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 “Ready” Stars

Picking up right where book 1 ended, My Way Back to You is an emotional and angsty journey of two characters working through their own demons until they can be what they need for each other. It had all the feels and I got everything I’d hoped for even if these two made me work for it.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

PLEASE DON'T READ MY REVIEW AND/OR THIS 2nd BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK YET!!!!

description

A few months have passed since we last saw Tessa and her pregnancy test in Paris.
She's still in Paris and she's loving her job.

But both Rowan and his brother, her good friend Sam, think that the baby is from a new guy she met in Paris.

She just can't bring herself to tell the truth.

What would be the point? Rowan is still married to that Camryn person.
Only for business, but still.

But what if/when he finds ou
Wil Loves Books!
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
“I love you, Tessa Monte. I bleed for you.”

I’m going to make this one short and sweet and I don't want to go into detail because I don't want to spoil a thing. I absolutely loved this book. Absolutely. Completely. I was completely hooked and this book consumed me. I loved how the story developed and it gave me all the feels, all of them. I love second chance romances, I just love them. They’re messy, they’re beautiful and most importantly, real. Relatable, that’s what I’m looking for. That peo
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ★'s

This story starts right up where the last one ended...and that's not in a good place. We get to find out what's going on with Rowan and Tessa. I do have to say that I think Claire Contreras made a certain someone suffer in all the ways he needed too although I maybe wanted him to suffer a bit more.

Those "four" years that were in the contract jump pretty quickly...thank goodness, and we can finally get to the good stuff. I didn't think it was as angsty as the first book, I guess becaus
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claire brings it. And she brings it hard.

If you’ve read Then There Was You. YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW. THAT ENDING. I’ve been dying to get my hands on the conclusion. I just knew Claire was gonna put my heart through the wringer. And she sure did.

Rowan and Tessa have been away from each other for 3 years now, after Rowan made a decision that would impact so many life’s. Tessa is now in NY after landing her dream position as a Creative Director for a top company. And Rowan is running his family’s com
Rejane
Mar 12, 2018 marked it as not-interested
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
PS: I decided to review this series as a whole. This is a combined review for books 1 + 2!

“One thing I learned in the aftermath of our love was that my heart can crack, break into a million pieces, and shatter like glass, but it kept beating.”

This series is drama, angst, and heartbreak wrapped in a sexy package of heartwarming. Two books that suck you in and don’t spit you out until the last pages. If I had one word to described the Second Chance duet it would be: INTOXICATING. From the moment I
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Okay, so we all know how the first book in this duet ended right? Tessa is in Paris working in her new job and getting on with life after everything that went down with Rowan at the courthouse. And then there was that cliff hanger thing……

I wasn’t sure how she was going to handle things with Rowan and I have to say that I was dissappointed in her during her time in Paris. I understand her thinking behind her decision but I didn’t agree with it.

This second instalment covers off about four years o
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

She's still in Paris and she's loving her job.

She just can't bring herself to tell the truth.

What would be the point? Rowan is still married to that Camryn person.
Only for business, but still.

But what if/when he finds ou
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
This is a 3.5 Star book for me. While I love second chance romance, I felt like I was missing something here. Somehow this story lacked some of the deeper emotions I was wanting and truth be told, I felt like it was all a little too easy... that this story spanned years and there wasn’t more anger frustrated me a bit. It seemed like everything was wrapped in a pretty box with a bow on it.

Regardless of that.. I did devour this book because I wanted to see what would happen. I was rooting for the
RentasticReads
Now that is the way to end a duet! I can’t even tell you how anxious and excited I was to have this on my hands, especially with how the first book ended and left us hanging. But right when My Way Back To You landed on my Kindle, there was just no way I could’ve put this baby down once I cracked it open—I quickly got sucked back into the crazy whirlwind of Tessa and Rowan’s life. And honestly, I’m still reeling from all the emotions this book rained down on me.

Aside from the fact that this picks
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Full disclosure, I was initially left feeling a bit torn about my feelings on this book. I was left a riot of confused emotions that seemed to contradict one another when I finished reading. It took me a bit to reflect on all of it, to reconcile everything I felt while reading  and the conclusion I inevitably came to was surprising, even to myself.

First, I need to make something abundantly clear. I ENJOYED THIS BOOK. I really liked it. I actually couldn't put it down. But my inability to put it
NiCoLeTa E.
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
***4,5 "I bleed for you!!!" stars***

****************************************
“I don’t just love you, Sprite. I bleed for you. Only for you.”
****************************************

After the storm, finally came the calmness and i couldn't be more happy than i am!!!!
In the end of the first book in this wonderful duet, i was so mad with what happened, but when i finished this book, it just felt... right!!!!
All the pain, all the heartbreaking was worthying after all!!!
Because real love can conque
-S♡
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
★5 Stars! My Way Back to You...
“I bleed for you. You’re the only woman in the world who can make me believe that love exists.”

“I bleed for you. Only for you.”
Berry•Nice
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly good!!! This was a fantastic ending to Rowan's & Tessa's journey. I finished this in one sitting. It is a definite page turner. I was happy and impressed with some of the scenes. They were so touching and they hit me right in the heart.
Yes. There were some VERY tough difficult choices made by these characters but I was able to understand them and if I were in their shoes I might have done the same.

Rowan took my heart in book 1 and kept it! I love him soo much and I swooned for hi
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

You need to have read Then There Was You before diving into My Way Back To You as it does start right where the first book ends.

I did have my issues with the first book, Rowan just ugh, he needed a kick in the boy parts to stop him from being such an idiot - and it may be months down the track now, but he did emotionally get that kick.

Good on Tessa for not giving in to him right away! Did I agree with everything she did? Not always, but I always got why she does
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
4.5 'I BLEED FOR YOU' STARS!

Sexy, beautifully written, and emotional, Claire Contreras has once again swept me off my feet with her addictive story telling!

Finally, we get the most anticipated conclusion to a story... ever!! My Way Back to You was a journey of forgiveness, growth, love, and acceptance. Lots has happened after the ending of Then There Was You. If you've read book 1, you know what I'm talking about (what a cliffhanger, right!?). Thankfully the wait for this book wasn't so agonizin
Dilek VT
This is not my cuppa. So very frustrating for me...
My friend NMmomof4 says it all in her review:

Julie Vaden
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author
You know a book is going to be amazing when it has you waking up earlier than usual JUST to get some reading time in before starting hectic day(s)!

From the start, MWBTY, delivered! The pace was fast and some questions answered right away! I didn't want to stop reading! I absolutely fell more in love with these characters!!! I really wish I could say more about one character in particular but it would be a spoiler and I don't want to ruin anything!

Claire Contreras KNOWS how to write a second ch
Claire Contreras is a New York Times Best Selling Author. Her books range from romantic suspense to contemporary romance and are currently translated in seven different languages.

She lives in Miami, Fl with her husband, two adorable boys, three bulldogs, and two stray cats that she refuses to admit are hers (even though they live on her porch, she named them, and continues to feed them). When she

Second Chances Duet (2 books)
  • Then There Was You (Second Chances Duet, #1)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Would you believe me if I told you that I’ve spent these last few years regretting every decision I made before you left?” he asked into the darkness.
“Considering who you married, yes.”
“I could have married any random woman and I would still feel this way because she wasn’t you.”
2 likes
“I had never deserved this woman. Not when we were kids, not when we were teenagers, not four years ago, and certainly not now. I’d never done anything to deserve her attention or her love, yet, she gave it to me continuously without asking for anything in return.” 1 likes