Start by marking “Forbidden Attraction: A Bachelor of Shell Cove/Fiery Fairytales Crossover Novella (Forbidden Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:

Recently divorced, Sarah Jones no longer looks forward to the cupid and candy holiday. With her shattered heart and designer swimsuit in tow, she plans a little vacation to Adventure Cove Resort and Spa. It’s just the respite she needs from inquiring minds.

Quiet and brooding, Deputy Lance Stevens wants to be left alone with the pain of his past mistakes, but his family h
Published February 13th 2018 by Juno Waves Publishing/PGM Press

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Attraction

Pat
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book from the very first page with the beautifully written storyline and characters that were very detailed that Sarah and Lance were so likeable that I had a very hard time putting this book down!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Kim F
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Very entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author.

Cherryl Montgomery
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forbidden attractions can become your saving grace!

It was so funny how Sarah and Lance met. Their attraction to each other was instantaneous. Sarah was trying to get her life back after her 22 year marriage to her now convicted felon and ex husband. Lance still grieved over the death of his wife after five years of her overdosing and dying in his arms. Sarah was the first woman to come along to put a smile on his face and he was determined to keep her in his life regardless of the negative react
Jodee
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Sarah who love has knocked down and who is trying to pick herself back up and no longer wants to deal with Valentines festivities, and Lance a young man who is trying to get over the mistakes that he has made in the past. They meet each other while on vacation and help each other over come their past. This book was really great to read. It hooked me from the beginning. The characters were very easy to relate to. This is the second book in the series and I liked this one just ...more
Jackie Bragg
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Told

Poor Sarah with her Husband just being convicted of all those crimes and everyone thinking she was part of her husband Crimes. I felt so bad for her. Truly love how she met Lance while ziplining, Talked about running into your love of lifetime. A truly romantic and Awe Moments.
Selina Durio
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mustache and Beard Color -OMG

OMG I have never imaged the uses for Mustache and Beard color! This story was not only well written, with some very hilarious moments, but it also handled some very serious topics. Death, divorce, betrayal, drug use, and much more are included in this great read.
Reggaewoman
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading Sarah and Lance’s love story. Sarah and Lance are both trying to get over their past. There’s an instant attraction when they meet and as their relationship progress they face challenges from their past and family. There’s a laugh out lot moment. Recommended read

Suzanne Withers
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun sexy story of an older woman and a younger man. There is a possible taboo with Sarah and Lance's story but plenty of hot chemistry and determination on Lance's part. The topics of death, divorce drug use and other issues were covered and well written into this story. I enjoyed reading it.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Antoinette
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was laughing from the start, I'll be in fits everytime I hear or see a 'Just For Men' advert.
Although there were some serious themes in this book, the weight was always tempered by the heat and humour created by Sarah and Lance.

I received a free copy of this book.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was good!

Lance pursued Sarah with a vengeance. I wasn't so happy with his family at the beginning but in the end they pulled through. When it comes to love age ain't nothing but a number.
Linda D. Christiani
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Linda Christiani

I'm so glad to have found a new author that writes about interracial romance with not too much drama and lots of passion definitely recommend!
Ida Louise
added it
Apr 24, 2018
Pamela Bell
Apr 25, 2018
Siera London is a bestselling author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense. She crafts stories of diverse characters navigating the challenges and triumphs to find lasting love. Intelligence, wit, emotion, drama, and sensual romance are between the covers of every Siera London novel. Siera lives in Florida with her husband, and a color patch tabby named Frie.