Start by marking “The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind” as Want to Read:
The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind

The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind

From the people who brought you the Mindapples "5-a-day for your mind" campaign, The Mind Manual is an accessible guide to what's going on in your head. From understanding how your own mind works, to making sense of the behaviour of others, this is a practical guide to managing your mind and using it to get the life you want.

The book uses proven insights from neuroscience

Published December 28th 2017 by Hamlyn

To ask other readers questions about The Mind Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mind Manual

Start your review of The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind
Nurul Suhadah
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
My mind is my home.

The human mind is one of the most remarkable systems in nature, and each of us has been put in charge of one.

A simple but very useful book.
Cristina
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, so far one of the best mind books I have ever read!! It is simple and easy to read, full of research and science, very well organised and structured, fun and beautiful! And it is written in a way that you don't feel forced to start implementing changes, on the contrary it lets you experience your own way and at your own pace.
Because this is not a typical self-help book. It is more than that. It is an informative book on how our minds work and how to get the most of them by simply understand
Tina Tran
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the best mind books I have read so far. I have started to care more about my mind and realised how sensitive our minds are. If we don't have a good mindset, everything we do would be completely messed up and this book is definitely a good guide for you to learn to care for yourself, mentally and physically. Again, this book this really worth reading.
Jenny Carter
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, easy to read, knowledgeable, helpful and practical. It really helped me to understand myself and accept of me and others. Very easy to follow with the layout and language used, not like other psychology reads.
Dearbhla
Absolutely excellent book. Highly recommend it!
Michael
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The full-colour, beautifully illustrated and eminently accessible manual for your mind. From the good people who brought you a new way to think about your five-a-day - for your head.

This is a veritable bag of tasty goods - and edifying ones at that. Pick up a copy and read it on a train, plane or in the back of an automobile... It is a concise, quick and practical book. And as is handy for timeless advice: it is nicely bound. So once you've finished it, why not give it to a friend?
Slava Lovkiy
May 25, 2020
Mr Gavin H Kennedy
Feb 28, 2019
Andy Gibson
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mindapples

• How Google Works
  • Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness
  • First, We Make the Beast Beautiful: A New Story About Anxiety
  • Chaos for Beginners
  • Damn Good Advice (For People with Talent!): How To Unleash Your Creative Potential by America's Master Communicator, George Lois
  • A God That Could Be Real: Spirituality, Science, and the Future of Our Planet
  • Introducing Evolution
  • The Definitive Book of Body Language
  • The Ruin (Cormac Reilly, #1)
  • Get Technology: Be in the know. Upgrade your future: 20 thought-provoking lessons
  • The Scholar (Cormac Reilly, #2)
  • Roar: How to Match Your Food and Fitness to Your Unique Female Physiology for Optimum Performance, Great Health, and a Strong, Lean Body for Life
  • I Think, Therefore I Am: All the Philosophy You Need to Know
  • Organised: Simple Ways to Declutter Your House, Your Schedule and Your Mind
  • When Likes Aren't Enough: A Crash Course in the Science of Happiness
  • The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google
  • Missing Microbes: How the Overuse of Antibiotics Is Fueling Our Modern Plagues
  • American Overdose: The Opioid Tragedy in Three Acts