Start by marking “The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind” as Want to Read:
The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind

The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind

From the people who brought you the Mindapples "5-a-day for your mind" campaign, The Mind Manual is an accessible guide to what's going on in your head. From understanding how your own mind works, to making sense of the behaviour of others, this is a practical guide to managing your mind and using it to get the life you want.

The book uses proven insights from neuroscience

Published December 28th 2017 by Hamlyn

To ask other readers questions about The Mind Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mind Manual

Start your review of The Mind Manual: Mindapples 5 a Day for a Happy, Healthy Mind
Nurul Suhadah
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
My mind is my home.

The human mind is one of the most remarkable systems in nature, and each of us has been put in charge of one.

A simple but very useful book.
Cris
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, so far one of the best mind books I have ever read!! It is simple and easy to read, full of research and science, very well organised and structured, fun and beautiful! And it is written in a way that you don't feel forced to start implementing changes, on the contrary it lets you experience your own way and at your own pace.
Because this is not a typical self-help book. It is more than that. It is an informative book on how our minds work and how to get the most of them by simply understand
Kim Wheeler
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book - the book was a gift, and I was expecting mainly just techniques such as mindfulness etc, but there was lots of super interesting mind science content, but paired with enough practical examples and techniques to feel very relevant too. I came away feeling I had genuinely learnt more about how my mind works, and had big ideas to ponder which may improve things, but also a few small practical things I can do too - rather than it feeling like a self help book, with what to ...more
Jenny Carter
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, easy to read, knowledgeable, helpful and practical. It really helped me to understand myself and accept of me and others. Very easy to follow with the layout and language used, not like other psychology reads.
Amanda Huck
Aug 20, 2021 rated it it was ok
I`ll confess that I bought this book because was so beautiful illustrated...
It`s a easy book to read! I`ll say that its a good book to remind you some practices to keep health and happy!
Dearbhla She-Her
Absolutely excellent book. Highly recommend it!
Amal Dansh
Jul 12, 2021 rated it liked it
An excellent book for teenagers.
Michael
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The full-colour, beautifully illustrated and eminently accessible manual for your mind. From the good people who brought you a new way to think about your five-a-day - for your head.

This is a veritable bag of tasty goods - and edifying ones at that. Pick up a copy and read it on a train, plane or in the back of an automobile... It is a concise, quick and practical book. And as is handy for timeless advice: it is nicely bound. So once you've finished it, why not give it to a friend?
Slava
Dec 21, 2020
Gavin Kennedy
Feb 28, 2019
Andy Gibson
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jahwarhar Izuan
Tony
Jun 27, 2018

• Overcoming Anxiety Without Fighting It
  • I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
  • The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living
  • Touching Peace: Practicing the Art of Mindful Living (Being Peace, #2)
  • The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
  • How to Fix a Broken Heart
  • Fierce Leadership: A Bold Alternative to the Worst "Best" Practices of Business Today
  • Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time
  • Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation for Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers
  • The Pembrokeshire Murders
  • The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down: Guidance on the Path to Mindfulness from a Spiritual Leader
  • The Book of Woman