Start by marking “Marnie’s Tale (Temptation Resorts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Marnie’s Tale (Temptation Resorts, #1)

Marnie’s Tale (Temptation Resorts, #1)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Let your deepest fantasies take flight.

When shy bookworm, Marnie, catches her boyfriend cheating, she thinks her life is over. But when her best friend, Jess, whisks her away for a birthday surprise, Marnie enters into a world she never knew existed beyond the pages of her favorite novels. Temptation Resorts, where kink is king and erotic play is only the beginning.

Can Mar
Kindle Edition
Published January 4th 2018 by Naughty Nights Press LLC (first published January 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Marnie’s Tale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marnie’s Tale

Ameliah Faith
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great NSFW CYOA

I really, really love how many details Ms. Bishop puts in her stories. She brings you into the tale making you a part of it instead of just being an onlooker. As with all her Choose Your Own Adventures (COYA) stories there is a F/F route and a F/M route to take.

In this COYA we meet Marnie, a woman who is dragged to an exclusive resort of pleasure where your wildest fantasies can come true. I enjoyed how real Marnie was just an everyday person with fears and doubts mixed w
Rebecca
Dec 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, rar
This book was an interesting take on a 'make your own romance novel' although not as much choice as Jess's story it was still a good read. It is a really got concept for a book that you can pick your own scenario and the story follows through almost seamlessly.

The main character is Marnie, a shy girl who buries her head in romance novels, she hates her work but her friend Jess drags her away on a trip away to Temptation Resorts. Marnie gets the opportunity to live her fantasy's and in the end a
Paul Franco
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
This is a short choose-your-own-adventure erotic story that takes place in what I might term a sex resort. Having been drunk when she filled out the questionnaire, Marnie isn’t ready for all the BDSM play that’s been programmed for her visit, but since she’d paid a lot to come here and no one but her travel buddy Jess knows her. . .
Books like these don’t really need plots, of course, just put the main character in a situation and have her react from there. And of course the point is you can ch
lil' princess
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Who doesn't love a choose your own adventure book? Erzabet Bishop takes the fun to a whole new level with the sexy, fun, and definite adult spin on a middle school favorite.
Marnie is turning 30 and has been gifted a day trip to Temptation Resorts, what she will experience is in your hands. Does Marnie want to learn some BDSM basics or maybe she would rather enjoy spankings. The choices are many and the outcomes titillating. Thank you for renewing an old love in choosing my own dirty little adve
Gina
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Different, but awesome!

This choose your own story was very interesting. The writing is stellar, the scenes steamy, and the style unique. This writer is one of my fav's and though this is a new reading style for me, I still love the enchantments Ms. Bishop weaves.
Shannon
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hot interactive book by Bishop! I loved it. These books are awesome and I can't get enough of them. I feel like I'm getting 5 or 6 books in 1. I can't wait for more. Highly recommend.
Erzabet Bishop
This adventure was a fun one to write. It introduces the new series Temptation Resorts and all the very naughty activities you can enjoy. Pick your passion. Enjoy a romance of your choice...
Golden
Emily
Aug 19, 2018
Loves
Feb 14, 2018
Erzabet Bishop is a USA Today bestselling author who writes paranormal and erotic romance. She lives in Texas with her husband, furry children and can often be found lurking in local bookstores. She loves to bake, make naughty crochet projects and watch monster movies.
Follow her on Twitter @erzabetbishop.
Links: