Start by marking “Hound (Cerberus 2.0 #2)” as Want to Read:
Hound (Cerberus 2.0 #2)

Hound

(Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation #2)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  328 Ratings  ·  131 Reviews
My first job with the Cerberus MC was to grab a girl from a seedy bar. Easy money, right?

The moment I realized the blonde I was hunting wasn’t around, I ended up captivated by a redhead dancing on the stage. With her striking features and sinful body, I knew she was trouble, but that didn’t stop me from making her mine that night.

When I learned that she WAS the job, ever
Published January 24th 2018 (first published December 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Hound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hound

i fall in love book blog
It's been a good book week for me, with two of my favorite "auto-buy" authors releasing titles. We got a taste of Hound at the end of Lawson and that was just enough to drive you mad. After that first chapter I couldn't wait to find out how this book would play out. One of the things I was most looking forward to was seeing how Kincaid would react to one of his girls finding love. His reaction was priceless.

This is an age-gap romance, but there isn't much emphasis on that once things get heated
Vanessa
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At first I really wasn't sure I was going to like either character in this book. But then I fell in love with them as they fell in love with each other. Georgia (Gigi) is a brat who fights her parents on everything. Hound is a retired Marine trying to get a job with the Cerberus MC. It's a great book for those you like insta-lust as well as... well never mind I don't want to spoil it. Warning though I ugly cried some.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"She was a sleek piece of metal and I am a magnet, feverishly attracted to her."

Hound is the 2nd book in the Cerberus MC 2.0 series, and it's so damn good it makes me want to go back and read 1.0 to get to know the originals better as they are still present and running the club.

The author blew my mind with Hound's character. He is so deliciously alpha he had me melting and mentally saying 'Yes, Sir.' He's bossy and badass and he doesn't back down. I'm glad that I got to enjoy his first meeting
AlligatorSmith loves to read
Hound, as his first job right before becoming a Cerberus MC member after getting out of the military, hunts down Gigi, Kincaid's (the Cerberus pres) wayward daughter. Kincaid's book is the first one in the original Cerberus series if you want to start at the beginning of the whole story, but it's probably also okay to just read this as a stand alone, though you might miss some nuances because all of the older Cerberus MC guys have already had their books.

Back to the story...so, how does Hound ge
Kathleen R.
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

So I peaked a bit at the other reviews for Hound by Marie James and surprisingly, much of the problems of the first few chapters were not a problem with me. Maybe because i never read the previous Cerberus series until the second generation came around, or maybe because i don't expect anything specific from this author (and not in a bad way, because sometimes expecting too much can bring disappointment, right?) basically i dive right into Marie James' books expecting and hoping to be wowed
Ana Rita
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let's just say that I've read so many books this last couple of years that sometimes I think that I can't get anything new but this woman is the bomb. And to top it all I'm about to embark on another MC book... Sweet...
Marie James knows what she's doing. Every single book from her is intense, breathtaking and hot.
Hound is the second book from the Cerberus MC 2.0 and Jesus... What a book...
One question first... Have you read the Cerberus MC series? If not I totally advise you to read them all
Loobielou1969
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Firstly, if you have never read a Marie James book before - where the hell have you been? I have never yet been disappointed with anything she has written.....and Hound is no exception.

I always worry when I am reading part of a series that the stories may become 'same old, same old' - definitely not the case with the Cerberus MC series. Marie James brings new and exciting storylines to the table, each and every time.

This book drew me in right from the very start and had me picking up my Kindle a
Amy
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Marie James
4 stars

So i love Marie James back in the Kincaid - Kid and Shadow days. I’m not saying i don’t love this series. I do. Why .. because you still get to see what the guys are up to. Hound is the second book in this standalone series. If you want to catch up go grab Lawson first.

Hound is a retired Marine looking for a family. Trying to set his place in the MC he is to go fetch a girl by the name of Georgia Anderson. The girl dancing on the stage isn’t her and his pick up is no whe
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description
If you want a book that will leave you not only satisfied but reminds you why you enjoy reading, pick up a Marie James book.

Every story of hers I've read holds a special place in my heart. They are full of memorable characters and enthralling story lines. They're the kind of books that will have you losing sleep just to get one more word read. And when the last page is turned and you know you have no more book left, you're torn between cursing her name and singing her praises. Hound was a prime
Charlotte Isaac
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this book is so well written you can feel all the emotions of the characters, I cried, laughed and cheered throughout this book. And didn't know what to expect.

I loved Gigi, she is strong headed, and stubborn. She cares deeply for her family, but she doesn't want to be a disappointment. She loves her family, and her life. She works hard, and doesn't take any trouble from anyone. She is sassy, and feisty.

I loved Hound, he is alpha male through and through. He doesn't care for the consequence
Sheena
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my most favourite reads of 2017...

The next generation of men and women from the Cerebus MC goes from strength to strength... Hound is a lust ‘em and leave ‘em kind of guy which is perfectly fine until business, in the form of Gigi, gets mixed up with his pleasure...

The Cerebus family are just what a family should be loving, supportive, protective but they also challenge their members to be better; to rise above the mundane..the interactions feel real even in the darkest moments the humour
Kim  Brewing
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a big lover of second generation stories, especially when do right...and this series is done right!

Hound is hoping to be the newest member of Cerberus MC. He has his reasons for wanting to belong and it's location is a key one. Georgia (Gigi) is one of Kincaid's twins....the one that bucks him at every turn. Hound is being tasked with bringing her home from her latest "run". When he doesn't find his target he finds the night's entertainment.... and thus begins the story of Hound and Gigi.

I
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
Another winner by Marie James. Hound is given his job by the MC to bring Gigi home. Little does he know the trouble he is getting involved in. Gigi finally meets the man who tames her. As Hound and Gigi get to know each other, they see in each other a love that grows. This book gives us funny moments but also emotional ones that tear at the heart. I loved this book . Can't wait for Griffin
Paige
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was flipping amazing!! The chemistry between Georgia and Hound was off the charts as Marie once again does an amazing job. I couldn’t put it down until I finished.... and the ending... well all I can say is....wow!!
Teresa Lara
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love Jameson and Gigis forbidden awesome love story.
Jenny B
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yet another incredible MC book from the talented Marie James. Hound is out for himself and not looking for anything more when the universe conspires against him and not only has him longing for a girl but the daughter of the President of the MC. What starts as a simple mission (bring Gigi home) becomes complicated between banter, stubborn mindsets and emotions/chemistry. The chemistry is perfectly written and this books in general leaves you wanting for more. I can't wait for the next one as I t ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will probably be about the only person that will say this but I had a serious problem with Georgia after her and Hound's first encounter. From the point that she was returned home until she leaves again I wanted to strangle her. She is such a brat that I swear I wanted Hound to dump her....utill!

I really enjoyed this well written story line. Cerberus is still doing their thing and along the line, Hound's job becomes his obsession. One strong willed, sexy as hell young woman that he is charged
Gail
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC given for honest review..

Good lord woman... you and these Cerberus MC Men.. I love that you are doing a 2nd Gen.. I knew Georgia Leigh Anderson(Gigi) was going to be a handful... Giving her daddy and mama a hard time.. and then there is Hound.. good lord that man is a fine specimen..
Gigi and Hound had quite a rollercoaster of a ride, and I enjoyed every single moment of that ride.
The chemistry is these two had was off the charts hot.. and I may just look at the dirty alley walls a little d
Karlena Lipari
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more stars I totally would!! I’m obsessed with Marie James writing!! Sparks fly the minute Hound and Gigi’s eyes meet. The sexual tension was thick and hot! Their book had lots of ups and downs. When I meet Gigi in the other 2.0 book I didn’t think I would like her but I really did in this one and really got to know her more. I shed quite a few tears and some laughs and loved the surprise crossover from another book trilogy that I absolutely love!! So if you haven’t pic ...more
Kristina Farmer
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful love story.

Hound is a great addition to the Cerberus MC collection. Marie James does an awesome job with love story between Jameson and Georgia. She shows just how true love can calm a person down and make them want to build a life. She also shows that no matter what true family is always there for you. This was an awesome read.
ZETTER
Redemption!!!

Georgia Leah Anderson aka Gigi has always been a rebellious child growing up. Things became worst as she grew older. One could say she considered herself as the black sheep in the family.

She left home when her father Kincaid forbade her from working at Jake's bar. Gigi found herself working in a sleazy club as a stripper in Dallas. Turning to drinking and drugs whenever she had to perform. She wasn't looking for romance, of so she kept telling herself.

Jameson "Hound" Rawley was give
2OCC Reviews
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
Hound was an incredible steamy read that I could not get enough off. This story I have desperately been waiting for since I finished reading the first book in the series Lawson and I wanted out find out more about Gigi. I really enjoyed the parts of the story that was focused on club’s business and things that the club got up too. I really enjoyed this MC series because it is different than any other MC story that I have previously read before making it that much more of an enjoyable read.

The mo
Kristie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By: Marie James

⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 Review by Kristie K

Marie James delivers another smokin’ hot installment of my favorite MC series with Hound, an emotional tale of sex, love, and unexpected surprises…

Hound is the second installment of the Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation series, and continues the incredible legacy Marie James created with the original series. As a new member of Cerberus MC, Hound was tasked with finding and safely returning a young woman to the club headquarters in New Mexico. One mis
Sara Koelsch
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Lord does Marie James know how to perfectly execute an MC book with a major Alpha with his sassy little side piece! I don’t want to disclose the ladies name as the blurb didn’t give it away and none of the teasers I’ve seen have given that detail. So I’m assuming we want a mystery here. I was pleased though. I wanted her story after reading a bit about her in Lawson. I was so surprised about who she is a person and so sad for her parents. It’s so fun when you really get to know the characte ...more
Jill
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars for - Hound - book two in the Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation by Marie James. This is a spin-off of the original series - now featuring their children as adults - it can also be read completely separate from the other books.
Georgia (Gigi) Anderson left home because her parents Kincaid/Emmalyn always wanted her to be more like her twin sister. Not wanting to go to college was unacceptable to her parents so she decided to leave town and not look back. Working in strip clubs for cash wasn
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had a little trouble with this book at the very beginning, and the first few chapters were hard to get through.  It had nothing to do with the author, the story, the writing, or the series.  I just didn't like the personalities of the main characters.  I have to say it:  I didn't like Jameson or Gigi to begin with.  Jameson seemed to be a heartless mess at the beginning of this story, and Gigi seemed like a spoiled brat, that was just trying to worry her parents.  However, the further I read i ...more
Barbara
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh where do I start with this fantastic book. If you haven’t read Ms. James’ Cerberus MC Books, I’ll simply say you are really missing out. Hound is book two of the second generation and it’s just so awesome the way the author weaves the characters from the first series into the books. Even older, as we delved into their kids lives, the original Club Members are still alpha strong and oh so amazing (and still just as sexy hot).

As the title suggests, in this book we meet Hound. He is a 17 year v
Donna
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
After 17 years in the Marines, Jameson “Hound” Rawley is out and looking for a new career. He’s hoping for a spot in the Cerberus MC, but needs to prove himself first. His mission is to retrieve the President’s 20-year-old daughter Georgia, and bring her home. While searching her place of employment, he is captivated by a sexy red-headed siren. Not the girl he’s looking for and with her nowhere in sight, he decided to ‘hit that’.

Georgia “Gigi” Anderson can’t wait to be 21 so she can go to Vegas
Konny
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hound by Marie James is the second book in the Cerberus MC Second Generation Series. Every book is a standalone. There only a few crossovers. While stand alones, for better understanding, I recommend to read the books in order. Book one, Lawson is Delaiah and Laws book.
Jameson Rawley - Hound - is a 34 year old ex-marine. Hes a brand new memeber of the Cerberus MC and his first mission is to find the president daughter and bring her home. This mission he failures spectacularly.
Georgia - Gigi - An
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Hound (Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation, #2)
Author: Marie James
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5:5

Marie’s back and this time she’s giving us the story of Hound and Gigi, what starts off as what is thought to be a random meeting between the pair turns out to be so much more.

After being recommended to Cerberus MC Hound is sent out on a job, the job in question is of a personal nature to the Cerberus family, it’s to find Kincaids wayward daughter Gigi and bring her home, he finds her al
Marie James, full-time working mother of two boys and wife of 12 years.She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions include reading everything under the sun and sewing, although she doesn't get to sew much these days!.

Writing has always been a passion. She is currently working on her 13th book but has to

Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation (3 books)
  • Lawson (Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation, #1)
  • Griffin: Cerberus 2.0 Book 3