Start by marking “The Rancher's Convenient Pregnant Bride (The Bear Creek Saddle #3)” as Want to Read:
The Rancher's Convenient Pregnant Bride  (The Bear Creek Saddle #3)

The Rancher's Convenient Pregnant Bride

(Bear Creek Saddle #3)

The handsome rancher has an offer for a modern marriage of convenience this city girl just can't refuse... for her baby's sake.

Eric Hunt, a handsome young rancher in the small mountain town of Bear Creek Saddle, Idaho, learns he can't have children of his own. His desperate prayers to God for healing are answered with a crystal-clear vision: a beautiful woman with warm

Published March 20th 2018 by Shoshanna Gabriel

To ask other readers questions about The Rancher's Convenient Pregnant Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rancher's Convenient Pregnant Bride

Start your review of The Rancher's Convenient Pregnant Bride (The Bear Creek Saddle #3)
Rita
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

A beautiful heartwarming, inspirational story about finding God and following his path! Love and forgiveness and finding one's way alone!
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
First, I have to thank Shoshanna Gabriel for sending me the proper version of this book after the Giveaway mix-up.

Lindsay and Eric's story was beautiful. By far my favorite in the series. Their story drew me in and made me cry. Eric's character - I absolutely fell in love with him. Would love to find my own real life Eric. I would highly recommend giving this love story a go.
Yvonne Cruz
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is the third one in this series but rest assure, it’s a stand alone.
The story centers around Lindsay Moore, and Eric Hunt. Lindsay’s life has been turned upside down when she not only loses her prestigious job at a NYC bank, and is dumped by her boyfriend when she gets pregnant. When her sister calls her because she needs help in planning her wedding in Idaho, Lindsay decides to leave everything behind, and I mean everything, and gets on a plane to Idaho.
Eric Hunt, a young rancher, is
Karen
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing love story

I received this book through a Goodreads giveaway, and this is my honest review. This is an amazing and heartfelt love story of Lindsay and Eric. They get married out of convenience when Lindsay finds out she is pregnant and her boyfriend wants her to abort the baby. She takes the money and uses it to fly from New York to Idaho where her sister lives instead of having the abortion. She meets Eric when he picks her up at the airport for her sister. They seem to like each other a
Kim
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I won this Kindle E Book on Good Reads. It is a sweet inspirational romance story. Clean writing with great interesting characters and great plot. It is a quick read that is hard to put down. This is the first book I have read by this author and it is the first book that I have read in the series even though it is written third in the series. You can easily read this as a read alone book, though I look forward to reading more books in this series because I enjoyed it so much.
The main female c
Nancy Fontaine
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
After loosing everything Lindsey had nowhere to go but her sisters. There she not only finds love but also a father for her baby.
I1 haven't read this author before but was pleasently surprised to find characters described in such a way that they leap off the pages. I was unable to put this book down until finished. At times you may find yourself crying for Lindsey and Eric, all they want is a family and everyone seems against them. Love may not be logical but life for them is.
Vickey Mcgee
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He Answers Prayers

Eric and Lindsay s story is beautifully written. A man who would like to marry and have kids of his own finds he cannot gather a child and the young woman who is alone and pregnant, no father for her baby. A warm and clean inspirational story of hope, love and devotion. A story any can read and learn that the Lord does answer prayers and he works in mysterious ways. Great work to the author!! Wish I could give more than five stars.
Melissa Henderson
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming. Major decisions are made and learning to live with those decisions has different effects on everyone involved. The story shows how love can be found even in stressful circumstances. Trust and unconditional love are shown in this touching story. I received a copy of this story from the author. This is my own personal honest opinion. No review was required.
Lorelei Frank
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
Sweet Christian story, a little bit cheesey, but sweet but fun read
Karon Hoffman
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Heartwarming story that shows there is always hope no matter how bad things seem. I really enjoyed this goodreads giveaway. It's one of those books that makes you feel good all over.
Tracey Kern
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I love this group of people. They are good God-fearing people who trust him to direct their lives. This is an excellent series.
Clara
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, liked-it, romance
This was a super sweet book. The love they came to have for each other is great. I loved the way they made the baby enhance their relationship not lessen it. The one thing I didn't like was that it made it sound like love is often not real and is more of list. I didn't like that, but other than that it was great.
Shirley
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A totally enjoyable romance read.
Sara Tieszen paschal
rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2018
Loretta
May 28, 2018
Clipinchick
Apr 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
I this book for free from the author/publisher in response for an honest review of the book. I have not had the opportunity to read this book at this time. I will add my
review of this book once I have read the book. Thank k you for allowing me the optometrist review your work. I look forward to reading this book.
Bunny Twiford
Mar 31, 2018
Steve Bender
I received his book in a Goodreads giveaway. Very nice inspirational romance without a lot of the ultra churchy stuff. Good story and good dialogue. Recommended. 5 stars.
Diana Davidson
Dianne Hurley
Aug 08, 2018
JEAN LAWRENCE
Sep 06, 2019

• Longing for Love (Sunset Bay Romance #3)
  • Cowboys Don't Buy Their Bride at Auction
  • Longing for You (Sunset Bay Romance Book 5)
  • Cowboys Don't Stand Under the Mistletoe
  • The Cowboy's Enemy (Sweet Water Ranch #9)
  • Her Last First Kiss (Last Chance Ranch Romance #1)
  • Fly Away (Baxter Boys, #5)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance, #3)
  • Sweet Tomorrows (Rose Harbor, #5)
  • The Best Friend's Billionaire Brother (A Caprock Canyon Romance, #1)
  • Longing for Us (Sunset Bay Romance Book 6)
  • Designing Dreams (Bear Lake Dreamers, #3)
  • Finding Dreams (Bear Lake Dreamers, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Romance (Sweet Water Ranch)
  • Just Right (Sweet Haven Farm, #3)
  • Cowboys Don't Have a Secret Baby (Sweet Water Ranch, #2)
  • The Shy Cowgirl (Bear Creek Rodeo)
  • Flipping Dreams (Bear Lake Dreamers, #4)
Shoshanna Gabriel was previously known as Shoshanna Evers, a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author who wrote over
twenty-plus secular romance novels and novellas from 2009-2015. At the end of 2015, after much thought and prayer, Shoshanna changed her life and career path completely,
giving up a new six-book contract and literary agent for the privilege of writing for God's glory as Shoshanna G

Bear Creek Saddle (3 books)
  • Second Chances for Trampled Hearts (Bear Creek Saddle #1)
  • Bear Creek Saddle Cowboy (The Bear Creek Saddle #2)