Start by marking “Cartel Queen” as Want to Read:

Cartel Queen

(Almanza Crime Family Duet #2)

Hardened.
Persistent.
I refuse to break at the hands of a man.
My situation makes me his.
He’ll never really have me.
I’ll never let him hurt me.
Until he claims more than my house, my body, and my life.
When Javier Almanza claims my heart, I’m no longer his cartel bitch.
No, I’m the queen.
Published April 19th 2018 by Chelsea Camaron

To ask other readers questions about Cartel Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cartel Queen

Snow
May 06, 2018 rated it it was ok

😕

I found most of the story boring

*sigh*

Not quite what I hoped for...

I wasnt invested at all...

The storyline seemed to drag by multiple interuptions of main characters' flashbacks...which actually set the pacing back into a confusing and boring re-play of the things that 'could/might have been' instead of dealing with the present cause they actually had a lot of shit to work out between them as well as the tragic event that made them face and accept the second chance of reconnecting...

But it left
Cal (Constant Raving Reviews)
So THIS is what I wanted to read in book 1... that’s what the blurb promised.

I did enjoy seeing them solve things out— but it was completely irrational that Javier held a grudge against Mari… she was held against her will???

Oh well, it was HEA. Very rushed and scattered. I would have preferred that this was all solved 5 years later not 20…
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
I loved the first story to this duet "Cartel Bitch", the ending blew my mind and left me heartbroken. When we start this story we start right where we left in the last book and the story is still heartbreaking. Javi is still holding his dying daughter and Mari is screaming to save her.

While you read this book you see that Mari has grown and hardened. No matter what her life is now hers and her alone. If she can't live for her daughter then she will live for herself. She still loves Javi but she
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cartel Queen is an explosive second half that will blow you away! We were left on pins and needles with tears streaming down our face with the first half. With Cartel Queen we get the closure we desperately needed. We start off exactly where we were left. Our hearts torn out. Now the need for vengeance fuels Javi and Mari. The need to avenge their daughter is their main focus. Yet it's hard to hide old feelings, love being the main one.

The writing had me so caught up in this story that I was fe
Sheena
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Not quite what I expected ....

I loved the first book in the series, which introduced me to two fascinating individuals, their brutal reality, and the path that they navigated to not only survive but be better, and I have been so excited to discover where these characters will find themselves second and the last instalment in this duet..but unfortunately and unbelievably this book has left me conflicted...the author has written about intriguing characters who live in a world where there is little
Ana Rita
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally this book is here.... Finally I will have my answers... Finally...
Do you know that feeling of wanting more and more and have to wait to get it? Difficult right? But it's here and I couldn't start it fast enough.
Chelsea Camaron is the master writing not only MC books but also Mafia books as well. Her ability to engage us in her stories is something that I really enjoy and always want more. Her writing is intense, hot and wild, forbidden, dark and dirty... Just the way I like it.
But now
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I received an ARC of this for a honest review.

This definitely is not a standalone and you have to read the first to understand this one.

Cartel Queen picks up from the end of Cartel Bitch to continue the story of Mari Belle and Javier. I definitely enjoyed it and cried quite a bit as well. Revenge is always better served cold. That definitely came across in this story. It was really good but not as good as the first one I believe. I felt this second part had too many steamy scenes that weren’t
Brandy Roberts
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW MIND BLOWN ! I love Chelsea Camaron is amazing love everything she writes I know I'm in for an emotional roller coaster and going in I just knew my emotions were going to hit a HIGH . This can't be read as a standalone you really need to get the fist book in the Almanza Crime Family . The characters have a lot to do with what I was feeling and to see the journey that they are going into . Don't want to give to much away just know you'll laugh , cry , scream , be tempted to through your kindl ...more
Samantha
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This could have been added to book 1. Both books were only a bit over 60%.

This book kept going back in the past and moved slowly. Javi and Mari had a 20 year separation based off of betrayal and lies...there was a lot to discuss so to cram their reconciliation at the end was disappointing. I didn't buy it despite being glad they got their HEA.

There was also mention of her biker series. I was slightly annoyed because I felt a little lost when she referred to those characters.
Christiann Igou
Apr 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
I was eager to read book two in this duet! This couple deal with everything life decides to throw their way. Cartel Queen was slower than Cartel B*tch and I was disappointed with book two. The storyline is good and full of a couple who just never quits!

I love Chelsea Cameron and pretty much anything she puts out.
michelle Shelly
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best of Chelsea Camaron!

This duet is absolutely phenomenal. This is not a standalone you will need to read Cartel B@tch first or you will be completely lost.

With Cartel Queen we pick right up where the first book ended. I am immediately in tears and pretty much stayed that way throughout the book. It is a very emotional read and so full of feels that have your emotions going haywire.

I loved Mari, she shows that you never cross a Mother. That the love of a child trumps all. Her relationship
Ellen Anderson
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cartel Queen

After reading Cartel Bitch, this book wasn't quite up there for me. Seems like it would have been better to just put it all in one book. Still happy with the conclusion though. Hoping one day Yesnia and Axel will get their own book.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Javier and Mari are such an awesome couple , these two go through everything life has thrown at them and comes out still fighting.

Now they have vengeance fueling them and that never ends well for the enemies., we all know just how painful that can be for the enemies.
This is the perfect book
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Holy Crap on a Cracker!! This book!! Mari is some kinda FIERCE woman!! Javi is not supposed to be the man you love and yet….I. LOVED. HIM!! #AntiHeroLover

When book 1 of this duet ended, I was devastated much like Mari was. Her entire reason for
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Cartel Queen is the super short but highly emotional conclusion to the Almazan Crime Family Duet. This is a beautifully written book with an incredibly sensitive subject matter that should only be read after reading, book 1, Cartel Bitch.

Dimple
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

Javi and Mari Belle experience pain no parent should ever experience when Mari's drug-addled and jealous brother shoots their only daughter in the back. Javi was dealing with enough just finding out he'd had a daughter he never knew, now he can't help but hate
She's a Lip Biter
4 1/2 stars
I eagerly awaited the second book in this duet and it was definitely worth the wait! Once again Chelsea Camaron has woven her magic with words by writing a vividly descriptive ending to this amazing story.

Mari and Javier were once a fairytale couple, once upon a time! Instead, as the author says so clearly, they "...were in this cyclone of hatred both of us broken, both of us beaten, and both of us defeated."

Tears rolled down my cheeks at times, from the deep despair I felt. A pain t
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She's back! Mari Belle is risen from the ashes to a powerful Queen and who will be left standing is the question?! This is the second book in the Almanza Crime Family Duet so you MUST READ Cartel B!tch to see the reason for the transformation, otherwise it really loses it's power, and you will be left in confusion. I've never hidden the fact that I completely believe that Chelsea Camaron is utterly brilliant but she's gone above & beyond her norm with her newest work, and while I normally am ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Oh man this book!!! I thought the first book was good it had nothing on this one. I was highly anticipating this book as the first one left us hanging with such a heartbreaking ending. I couldn't wait to see what happens and my heart was shattered through most of this book. Chelsea did such an amazing job with the writing of these characters' stories that I felt their pain and heartbreak, their devastation and loss, their angry and need for revenge, their rekindling love. Basically she did an ou ...more
Brittany Alexander
The conclusion of the Alamanza Crime Family Duet is filled with love, hate, and grief. At the end of book one, Yesnia is shot in the back by her uncle, just days after Javier finds out he has a daughter.

Hell bent on avenging their daughter, Javi and Mari Belle go on the hunt for Maricio. Javi and Mari slowly find their way back to how they were before Maricio took Mari away from Juarez twenty years ago.

This book was short. That doesn’t bother me, but what does bother me is that the book itself
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Chelsea Camaron is back with the explosive conclusion to the Alamanza Crime Family Duet series and let me tell you, Cartel Queen did not disappoint at all y'all. Sexy. Intense. Suspenseful. Raw. Edge of your seat romance. Chelsea pulled out all the stops in this book, throwing a lot at our characters and readers.... and the emotions were very real right from the very start (especially with the way we were left with book one).

Javier and Mari still have story left to tell and man they star
Angela
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Queen has ARRIVED!!

I wasn’t sure what I was going to come into with this book after the way CARTEL B!TCH ended, but it was not the roller coaster that I got. From the first page I was pulled through hell and rage, hoping that there was an end to the tunnel, but wanting to take the ride to see how I got to the end. There was so much emotion in this book. There were times that I smiled softly and others that I ugly cried like crazy.

Mari and Javi have a long road ahead of them, but with the emo
Julie
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Has to be read as a duet after Cartel B!tch to follow the storyline.

The story begins with angst and despair, it follows on right away where we left the last book and my heart breaks for Mari. The tension, anger and despair begins again and it continues unforgivingly though out the book. My emotions were wrung dry.
Mari was a magnificent character, she had been treated terribly and had been strong enough to bounce back every time, proving her mothers love gives her strength and will trump all othe
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 2 part story so be prepared to get both parts. The story has laughs, secrets, lies, pain, betrayal, suspense, and naughty times.

This is the second part of the story. This is the part where you get all your answers. They might not be the answers you wanted or expected but you get them. Where there is hate it sometimes turns to love. Not just any love but an all-consuming love. There is danger and suspense, lies and secrets, and answers. Get read
Dana Busenbark
In this second book fo the Cartel series, we get to really get a good look at Mari Belle, whom we met in book one, Cartel Bitch. We start out the book following her on her wedding day. Nice wording, to help with the visualization. It was fun really getting to read her wedding day to Javi. I really loved Javi's mother. She's such a good soul. After we see the wedding day, we jump right back into where we left off in book one with Yesnia and her Uncle's actions. We see the aftermath of those actio ...more
Sarah Dale
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second part of this duet and I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for the conclusion as it picks up straight after that jaw dropping cliffhanger. I was completely in awe with this instalment in the duet as Chelsea brought her brilliant writing flair that enticed me in again and kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next.

This conclusion is so raw, gritty and absolutely heartbreaking. The pain that they feel has been so well written that you feel every ounce
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this for an honest review.
This is the conclusion of Cartel Bitch where we pick up right were we ended. Holly crap I am in tears and just as lost as Mari is. Vengeance is strong in this book let’s just say never ever cross a mother or there will be hell to pay no matter if you are blood or not.
I loved Mari every time she was knocked down she gets back up stronger than she was before. Javi and Mari have a love hate relationship. Which will prevail the love or the hate?
This
Naughty Mom Story Time
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
3.75 Stars

This was a good read, but I didn’t feel as connected to the characters as I did with the first book. The conclusion to Javier and Mari’s story felt rushed to me. There was no suspense in the search for Mauricio, and the revenge ended too quickly. As a fan of mafia/cartel books, tv shows and movies - I would have expected it drawn out more. The hatred and vengeance that was supposedly consuming the characters just fizzled out for me.

I enjoyed seeing characters from other series and as
Amanda
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this for a honest review.

Kim Tatum
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

WOW!!! Cartel Queen is a phenomenal conclusion for this Duet!! This is my absolute favorite from Chelsea Camaron she totally stepped out of her comfort zone with this Duet.
At the end of Cartel Bitch I was in shock with what happened and yelling at my iPad. I didn’t want it to end. Then I get Cartel Queen and it starts right where Cartel Bitch ended. This book was absolutely mind blowing. I didn’t put it down until I was finished. Javi and Mari story has it all love, hate and betrayal. They are
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Zero Tolerance (Lost Kings MC #12)
  • Untitled (Undeniable, #7)
  • Chest Day
  • Volatile Obsessions
  • Love Me Crazy
  • The Prospect
  • Falter (Guardian Protection, #3)
  • Use Me (Caldwell Brothers #4)
  • Dirty Dream (Get Dirty, #1.5)
  • Gunnar (Storm MC, #10)
  • Trick (Diablo's Throne, #3)
  • Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound, #1)
  • Deeper
  • Devil's Promise (Chaos Bleeds Book 12)
  • Unbind Me: Prequel to Risk Me
  • Undercover Intentions
  • Mistake's Melody (Unquiet Mind #4)
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre

Almanza Crime Family Duet (2 books)
  • Cartel B!tch: Almanza Crime Family Duet