Start by marking “Still Rocking (Slava Pasha #5)” as Want to Read:
Still Rocking (Slava Pasha #5)

Still Rocking

(Heavy Metal Romance: Slava Pasha #5)

Published January 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Still Rocking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Rocking

Coco.V
Jul 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/17/2018)!💝

Blurb:
I didn’t expect to fall in love with Nina Mikhailov. I didn’t expect the quiet timid girl that used to follow us around like a lost puppy, while we were visiting family in Russia, to have changed from an ugly duckling into such a magnificent swan, to steal my heart fully and completely. I had no way of anticipating her coming into my life and snatching my heart straight out of my chest. I had no way of foretelling any of this, but somehow, it happened.

I
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The pain. The love. The excitement. The comedy. This book had it all. It picks right up where book 4 leaves off. Man, I just be wanting to jump through the book and give the guys a hug sometimes. I love how the author keeps up with all pf the characters. Man, Nina makes me wanna slap a b****!!! Skallywag. Anyways! My heart warms up afterNINA and then Heather is just the best. Then my Damon! My poor Damon. I am so content with his heart healing. These skallwags aren't loyal. I am happy about his ...more
Mark Mayfield
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't say enough good things about A.D. Herrick as an author in this genre. I've read a number of her books and enjoyed them all. I read Still Rocking in one sitting. I don't know of any other female author who can write a first-person book from the male perspective and get it right the way she can. A.D. really does a terrific job with story line and character development, as well as hot romance, which seamlessly fits into the story without seeming gratuitous. Pick this one up. It's awesome.
Christiana Lawson-Bloom
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stay away from Alexa and nina. B**ches be crazy

Ivan is such a sweetheart :) I was really happy with how this turned out, another awesome book. I love our Slava pasha boys, I'm happy to know what happened with alexa, it was bothering me lol, I'm also impressed, ASL is the hardest language to learn, I loved that she incorporated how hard it is, and didn't make it an overnight thing that he learned. I suck at reviews so, great book, five stars ;)
Coralee Corrigan
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it .read it all in one sitting
Lisa B. Lovely
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. New relationships beginning, old ones ending and new babies. I love the crew of Slava Pasha and this book did not disappoint. The characters are great, the plot was awesome, the writing is great (there are a few editing issues, but they don't detract from the overall story). Great job A.D. Herrick!!
Nstefa
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing read!! A really great story and love the characters
Tiffany
karen
Mar 11, 2018
Nancy
Apr 09, 2018
Hey everyone! My name is A. D. and I write those dirty romances you can't help but love. I'm a southern girl that loves to read and check out smoking hot men! Yeah, I said it. I love objectifying men.

When I'm not ogling the goods you can find me with a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Coffee is the stuff of gods!

If your looking to follow me closer you can find me on FB, Instagr

Heavy Metal Romance: Slava Pasha (5 books)
  • Rock On: Katinka (Heavy Metal Romance: Slava Pasha #1)
  • Rock Harder: Nikolia (Heavy Metal Romance: Slava Pasha #2)
  • Rocking Away: Damon (Heavy Metal Romance: Slava Pasha #3)
  • Always Rocking (Heavy Metal Romance: Slava Pasha #4)