Start by marking “HIS Series Box Set (Books 4-7)” as Want to Read:
HIS Series Box Set (Books 4-7)

HIS Series Box Set (Books 4-7)

Romantic Suspense BEST-SELLING Author • In Sheila Kell’s passionate novels of heat, desire, and suspense, prepare to meet the hot-bodied men of Hamilton Investigation & Security (HIS) as they do whatever it takes to protect the women who have stolen their hearts.

HIS CHANCE – Devon Hamilton
What happens when one hot night in Vegas irrevocably changes his future? In HIS book
Kindle Edition
Published January 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about HIS Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HIS Series Box Set

Start your review of HIS Series Box Set (Books 4-7)
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I totally went about the HIS series backwards, as I read Book 7, HIS HEART sometime ago, & to this day, I wished that I didn't come to this amazing party so late. And even now, I'm still a bit late, as I've only read books, 4-6 to go along with 7, but my goals are to read them ALL, because I'M IN LOVE with this family! The HIS series Box Set has 3 full length books & a novella, all centered around members of the Hamilton family, who are big bad a**es. HIS CHANCE (4) is Devon Hamilton's story. HI ...more
Kat
*** I voluntarily reviewed this book, I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book, these are my honest ramblings and I hope you enjoy reading them - kat***

Having read both Book 4 and 5 previously I knew I wanted more from this series, I have read each book as it was released, and the series goes from strength to strength.
If I had to pick a favorite it was the last book in this box set, Matt and Caitlyns story was so heart wrenching, but you can read my ind
Ilse DeBord
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great series!!

I read the first several books and then discovered the boxed set #2. I loved the whole series and felt that I could relate to the people portrayed. Sheila writes with warmth about her characters and they come across as good people to know. I will look for other books by her.
Christine Cartwright
Great Series

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. I loved how each person found their happily ever after even during the rough patches. I just wished she would have done Brad's story instead of the Dad's. Still great series!
Sharon Pendergrass
Sad the series ended. Need more adventures from HIS brothers.
Nicki
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
like the combination of mystery thriller and steamy
Linda Paul
I completely enjoyed the characters in this series. I found them to be very captivating I would recommend this book series to all my friends.
Mindy
Nov 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
His Chance, Book 4:

While it did take me a while to read this whole book, it is still 100% amazing. Devon and Rylee's story is very touching and at times infuriating. They are both stubborn people who have ideas about what should be done about their relationship and I got to say, most the time, I agreed with Devon. I understood Rylee's POV but I rarely agreed with it. I can't wait to read the next book in the HIS series, Trent's story.

His Destiny, Book 5:

What a wonderful story. Kelly is a woman w
Sandi L.
Jan 03, 2019
Rhonda
Jul 20, 2020
Lois
Apr 17, 2018
Sheila Kell
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tara
Mar 05, 2018
melaniepower
Mar 07, 2020

• The Transformation of the Bashful Lady
  • Her Fated Dragon Protector (Lone Reach Shifters, #2)
  • Second Chance Wolf Protector (Lone Reach Shifters, #3)
  • Hockey Playing Lion Shifter Dads (Hockey Playing Lion Shifter Dads, #1-4)
  • Regency Tales of Love and Mystery
  • Dragon Lovers: Books 1-3
  • The Mysteries of A Lady's Heart
  • Carbon (Blackwood Elements #3)
  • Justice for Mickie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, #2)
  • False Memory (False #1)
  • Duke Investigations: Complete Series
  • Natural Dual-Mage (Magical Mayhem #3)
  • Target: A BDSM Menage Erotic Thriller (The Master's Child Book 1)
  • Saving Ferris
  • A Vampire's Battle (Rouen Chronicles, #9)
  • Stone Investigations: The Complete Series
  • Just like Grey: Alex Romaletti
  • Baby For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #1)
To receive a notice of Sheila’s latest releases when they’re available, be sure to select the “Follow” button.

Sheila Kell writes about the romantic men who leave women’s hearts pounding with a happily ever after built on memorable, adrenaline-pumping stories. Or, (since her editor tries to cut down on her long-windedness) simply “Smokin’ Hot Romance & Intrigue.” Her debut novel, His Desire (HI

News & Interviews