Start by marking “Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)

Claim My Baby

(Crescent Cove #2)

You’re going to be a daddy.

Those were the last words I ever expected to hear.

As one of the fabled Hamilton twins, I enjoy my life just as it is. Why wouldn’t I? Check out my stats.

Co-owner of Hamilton Realty, a multimillion dollar business.

Doting uncle to my niece, Laurie, and my soon-to-be nephew.

All-around sexy, single guy who doesn’t do strings—ever.

Then I went to Vegas
Published February 28th 2018 by Rainbow Rage Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Claim My Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claim My Baby

Start your review of Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
Jen
3.75 First Time’s the Charm Stars

When I noticed Taryn Quinn, otherwise known as authors Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott, had a new book releasing, I wanted to give it a shot. I’ve enjoyed both of these authors individually so I knew anything coming from the two of them together would probably be right up my ally. Luckily for me, that proved to be true.

She consternated me almost as much as she intrigued me, and I was positive the reverse was also true— possibly without the intrigue.

Sage and Oliver
Missy's Book World
Another great book by Taryn Quinn!! Claiming my baby was a sweet and funny romance. Loved the enemies to lovers storyline overall the book was really enjoyable.
ARC provided by NetGalley.
Dali
The very active writing duo with the Taryn Quinn by line are back crafting a novel that dares readers to smile and fan themselves with the fun, sweet and sexy antics of Oliver Hamilton, loving uncle, successful business owner and professed bachelor in his quest to keep an eye on his sister-in-law’s best friend, Sage, when she goes to Vegas for a wild getaway.

But what happens in Vegas… has consequences because once there, Oliver decides to be more than a protector. Acting on the unrecognized
Carvanz
Sage and Oliver have been frenemies for years now. Their digs and barbs at each other just a part of their lives. When Sage wins a trip to Vegas and her best friend talks Oliver into going along to keep an eye out for her, things heat up between them. But it’s all good because Sage is looking for someone to cash her v-card in to and Oliver is willing to take the job on.

I really enjoyed this cute story as this couple move from arguing to sexing it up and then screwing it up before making up. Both
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
ARC received for review

Before you ask, no I didn't read the first one, but it wasn't necessary to enjoy this book. I don't know that I would call them enemies, but they sure did like to snipe at each other. They were in the bed a lot and I do mean a lot. Very nice epilogue.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
This was a light, fun read. The bickering between the MC's was very entertaining.

Sage's character was a bit unique. She comes off very innocent and naive but she also has strength. The further into her relationship with Oliver, the more of a backbone she showed. I like that she has diarrhea of the mouth. She was also pretty straightforward. That is refreshing in a virgin heroine. When she decided to have her first time with Oliver, she wasn't shy about asking to explore. The shy virgins who
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’ve been reading Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott, the writing duo that makes up Taryn Quinn, for many, many years and I’ve come to expect a lot from their work. I liked Claim My Baby, but for me it didn’t live up their normal standard of work. It was cute, at times really funny, and undoubtedly sexy, but it was missing that extra connection between the characters that I’ve grown to expect from them. It like going out for your favorite steak and it is perfectly seared with that seasoned
Fredrika
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, reviewed
This was one of my favorite cliche trashy romances that I’ve read this year. It made me chuckle and was pretty steamy at times, while the characters were just outrageous enough for me to love them. I’m going back to read the first book in the series now and I hope it’s equally as good.
Kiki
My ovaries just burst looking at that cover!!!!!!
However apparently even the Uber sexy guy holding tiny baby in almost the palm of his hand steaming pic isn’t enough to make me go through this trope.
lily waheed
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
boring! I expected more , I was waiting for this for God's sake!
Kitty
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, epub
1- For reasons never explained his father is a douche to Ally but kind of dote on Sage...
2- They have protected sex but the condom breaks. #shithappens
he suggests to take the morning-after pill, what does she says? no no she is sure she is safe that pissed me of big time!
3- she is a DD but thinks he could never be intertested because he likes bigger boops... as he is a man of the world... sorry but he is a fudging realter a loaded one yes but still they live in a small town lol
4- I was
Nadine Bookaholic
If you have read the first book in the series Have My Baby you'll remember Oliver and Sage, Oliver is Seth's twin brother and Sage is Ally's best friend and co-worker at the diner. When I heard that Oliver and Sage were going to get their HEA I was pleasantly surprised, first because I really enjoyed these two in the first book and second because they hated each other and I knew this would be a great enemy to lovers story and it so was. I absolutely loved the banter between Oliver and Sage.

You
keikii Eats Books
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Man was it a mistake for me to read this.

Luckily, I knew it was a mistake going in, and I did it anyway. Because I had to know. And then I started the book and it was just as bad as I feared... and I still kept going because I had to watch the trainwreck end.

Just..wow.

Virgins are so boring. And I don't understand why so many of my bad decision reads feature a virgin. The first THIRD of the book is Sage complaining that she is a virgin. Over and over again, it is seriously all she cares about.
Karen
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I didn't think I could like this book more than Have My Baby , but I was so wrong. Oliver is my new crush. Totally cougaring right here. And don't even get me started on Sage.

Ah. Dorbs.

So let's talk about them, shall we?

Sage is a pretty big character in Have My Baby , but having her as the lead heroine in her own story is such a treat. She's pretty focused on losing her V-Card, although not to the exclusion of all else. Once she realizes there aren't any readily available male options as
Janice Somers
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally a fun, sexy, dirty talking read. Full of enough bantering back and forth as foreplay of two people that take a trip to Vegas, a Celine Dion concert, a visit to the chapel of love, to visit The King, learning how to play Baccarat, and win at it, OH! and losing your virginity...
Loved this story.
Astraycat
I enjoyed reading it!

After read the 1st story, of course I had to read how Oliver fell in love with Sage while they couldn't endure each other in the 1st story.

Although Sage was outspoken and Oliver was uptight, they did make a pair. Loved to read how they argue. Not to mention their chemistry.

Great epilogue!
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
Claim My Baby is Oliver Hamilton and Sage Evans story. Sage is Ally's best friend from bk.1 Have My Baby and Oliver is Seth's twin brother from bk.1.

Sage is a 25 year old virgin who has won a trip to Las Vegas. Oliver tags along to watch over her. He takes her virginity and the condom breaks.

The story is slow moving and the banter between the couple is juvenile. This story is Boring!!
SassyLeg
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Smutty but cute!!
Frenemies to lovers in a small town.... good girl (a little lonely because her parents decided to change their lives and more or less left her in their hometown) and bad-not-so-bad end up together in Las Vegas and get a nine-months surprise.
Drama? Angst? Definitely no!! The commitment phobic H turns into a tender alpha male and she discovers that she has always been in love with him...
Good side characters - a lot of fun - hot sex!
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so funny, and I mean - laugh out loud funny! These characters were so freaking cute and Sage nearly had me rolling on the floor. Her sass, quirkiness and feisty zingers just made it so entertaining. She’s definitely a character I will remember. The “frenemy” relationship she and Oliver had was pure gold. The way they pushed each other’s buttons? It was obvious there was underlying sexual tension and chemistry to nearly everyone even if they were totally oblivious. In a way, it was their ...more
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it **
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 5 hilariously sexy stars *

Oh how I love Taryn Quinn's Dirty DILFs series....swoony alpha men, fun and flirty women and plenty of cherry-popping sexiness abound! Claim My Baby is book 2 in the series and it can be read as a complete standalone. It does give away spoilers from Book 1, Have My Baby, so if you haven't read that one yet, I do recommend going back to give it a read because it's fun and sexy and a
Tracey
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

An alpha male, the woman he's babysitting, and a trip to Vegas. What could go wrong, right? After all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...until it doesn't.

So, remember back when HAVE MY BABY by the two lovely ladies that make up Taryn Quinn came out, and I was so pushing for a story for the best friend of the heroine and the brother of the hero? Ta dah! CLAIM MY BABY, the second book in the Dirty DILFs series by this duo is here, and just what I was looking for. Equal parts steamy and
Donna Smith
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness! Oliver and Sage are frenimes that explode once they actually talk to each other. Well, they do alot more than just talk.
I related to Sage because her self image wasn't nearly as flattering as it could be. She has had no luck in the romance department. Heck, she's not even really looking for romance, just a chance to get rid of her V card. And a trip to Vegas is the perfect opportunity to do just that. Her best friend sends Oliver along to watch over Sage and make sure she stays out
Debbie Turk
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Snarky, Sexy, Romantic & Witty!!
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove #2)

I adored this couple in Book #1 & loved them even more as the main characters! They're frenemy's, her bestfriend Ally is married to his twin Seth so they're around each other a lot but they constantly snark & take verbal swipes at each other.

Sage is going, alone, to Vegas for a weekend. She'd like to think she's finally going lose her V card & let loose but knows herself a little too well
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Quinn has no interest in being in love with anyone, especially not his sister-in-law, Ally's, best friends, Sage. But when Sage wins a trip to Vegas from a radio show and Ally can't go because she's heavily pregnant, Both Ally and Quinn think it's a good idea he join Sage to keep her from getting into any troubles.

Sage has never traveled out of their state, let alone been on a plane. She's got such and open and trusting personality, so much so that even Quinn and Seth's father likes her, even
Kim
Frenemies is my catnip. The snarky banter and explosive passion makes it one of my favorite tropes, which is why I’ve been waiting anxiously for Sage and Oliver’s story. Their competition-level sparring in book one was positively intoxicating. I was hoping for major fireworks, and they delivered—both the steam and the snark.

Sage is one of those rare heroines you wish were one of your besties. The girl has no filter. What pops into her head flies straight out her mouth. Most often it’s a
Tina "IRead2Escape"
I really enjoy this series. The characters are endearing and make me laugh out loud. The story is written well and just comes across as real. That's always a big seller for me. I loved in Have My Baby (book 1 of this series) how Sage and Oliver sniped at each other. The saying goes there's a thin line between love and war. That was so true in this case.

Oliver is fantastic. He has just enough of that detached I own the world attitude without being a total jerk. Sage was all things quirky, spunky
Melissa Rose
There is something about the Summer that makes me crave utter brain candy, and having read the first Crescent Cove book a while back, I decided to Dive into book number two "Claim My Baby." Once again, my craving was satisfied.

First off, like with “Have My Baby,” the story in this book was equal parts steamy and charming. Sure, there was A LOT of sex, but there was also a story that I cared about and wanted to see through.

As for the characters, they were likeable enough; every so often, I found
Doris
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Frenemies; when does the supposed enemy stop and the friend begins? In the case of Oliver and Sage it was a rollercoaster ride from one time to the next and always keeping things hot and heavy along with some seriously laugh out loud moments. We have womanizing Oliver who would just happen to be Sage’s very first. It made you wonder if anything “real” could ever come of this since they were always bickering with one another but then again you knew that the “enemy” part was only a cover up to the ...more
Megan
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
I was excited when this book became available. I love a surprise pregnancy and the fact that is was Sage's first time having sex made it so much better for me. I loved Sage and Oliver. I loved that Sage was way more laid back and Oliver was very high strung but the more they hung out, I think the more they rub off on each other. I love that Oliver was never mean to Sage even though he was terrified of the whole baby/commitment thing. This book was a fun read. The banter with the characters was ...more
Faith89
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review, netgalley
opy received from Netgalley for honest review
This was a funny,cute yet sexy story. We have Oliver who is presumably a arrogant, suit wearing, workaholic. He is by the book and stays on the straight and narrow. The "good son". All that is true except in the bedroom. He is a dominant, dirty talking, alpha with no holds barred. Then we have Sage. She is a sweet heart. Everyone thinks because she is so nice, that she is naive and can be easily swayed. Sage has a backbone and she can stand up for

• Baby Inheritance
  • Best Friend Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #1)
  • Accidental Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #3)
  • Unexpected Surprise (Irresistible Billionaires Book 1)
  • Finding Forever (Found in Oblivion #7)
  • Jingle Ball (More the Merrier, #1)
  • Triplets For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #4)
  • Rock Reclaimed (Rock Revenge Trilogy, #2)
  • The Triplet Scandal - A Billionaire's Babies Romance (Scandalous Book 3)
  • Paradise in Oblivion: a Lost in Oblivion Christmas Story
  • Bulletproof Weeks (When You're Gone, #2)
  • Edge of Forever (When You're Gone, #3)
  • Knocked Up by the Single Dad (Knocked Up #2)
  • Baby's Daddy
  • Rock Revenge (Rock Revenge Trilogy, #1)
  • Knocked Up Again! (Knocked Up #3)
  • Doctor Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #2)
  • Daddy's Secret Baby
USA Today Bestselling author, Taryn Quinn, is the redheaded stepchild of bestselling authors Taryn Elliott & Cari Quinn. We have been writing together for a lifetime–wait, no it's really been only a handful of years, but we have a lot of fun. Sometimes we write stories that don’t quite fit into our regular catalog.

Do you like shorter and dirtier reads?

Anything goes with this penname.

• Sexy—

Crescent Cove (7 books)
  • Have My Baby (Crescent Cove, #1)
  • Who's the Daddy (Crescent Cove, #3)
  • Pit Stop: Baby! (Crescent Cove, #4)
  • Baby Daddy Wanted (Crescent Cove, #5)
  • Rockstar Baby (Crescent Cove, #6)
  • Daddy in Disguise (Crescent Cove #7)
“Musk? That word is horrifying, right up there with moist.” 0 likes