Start by marking “Greyson (Hell's Harlem, #1)” as Want to Read:
Greyson (Hell's Harlem, #1)

Greyson

(Hell's Harlem #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  336 Ratings  ·  134 Reviews
Confusion. Lust. Fear. Passion.

It started the moment she passed out in my arms.

Seduction. Vile. Depraved. Desire.

She couldn’t remember her past but looked to me like I was her future.

My walls were built. My heart was cold. My emotions vacant.

After being alone for five years with only my motorcycle club at my side, she was who I had been searching for. The one I had needed
Published July 19th 2018 (first published July 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Greyson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greyson

Leonor
Jul 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Rejane
Jul 22, 2018 marked it as no-way-jose
Jennifer Scarn
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book makes my top 5 list of favorite books of the year! A woman on the run from a danger she doesn’t remember. A man who has never had the love he secretly longs for and desperately needs but thinks he doesn’t deserve. A family built on friendship and trust. A dangerous snake who would love nothing more than to destroy it all just for their own sick pleasure. Meet Greyson, the real Greyson, a man who deserves to be someone’s first choice if only he can get past his own demons to become the ...more
Gayle
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you don’t know who you are?
What happens when all memories are wiped?
You don’t know who you are….Your name, your identity, all gone.
But one thing you do remember….
Running.
They are coming for you, you can hear them, they aren’t that far behind.
It’s dark and cold.
The woods are unrelenting.
But you keep running.
You know it’s a fight for survival.
If they catch you, death will be your maker.
One light is all you have to guide you.
It’s getting closer and closer.
Just get to the light.
Fin
Tami czenkus
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hold on to your seat and grab the tissues... You are in for one heck of an emotional rollercoaster!!!
Oh how I've waited so very patiently for Greyson's story and It was well worth the wait.
J.M Walker once again yanks every single emotion out of you and tears your heart out of your chest so she can slowly and painfully put it back together!!
Greyson and Eve come into each others lives when they least expected it, but also when they needed it most, even if they didn't realize it at the time.
I d
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Read

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Greyson by JM Walker
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Man!! This book was not what I expected!! I expected to see the Greyson we all knew from the King’s Harlots….alll brooding and whining over not getting the girl but I am glad to be wrong.
Yeah Greyson is a Douche b
Doris
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, arc
Fantastic!! Nothing checks all the boxes of a MC winner than the brooding bad boy with much darkness to hide who never expected to let anyone within the walls he has built around his hardened heart. Greyson was the biker and Prez who held the tattered and broken woman in his arms knowing that this woman was trouble. Eve was running for her life but wasn’t sure why because she had no idea who she was only that someone was after her.

Prepare yourself for one hell of a rollercoaster ride with twists
Elaine
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fear, lust and passion is definitely everything you come to love about this book. Greyson Mercer is a man that has been hurt in the past until he meets Eve then he has no idea what will happen between them as he tries very hard to stay away!
Eve, a woman who has a pass but has know idea who she is but she has a feeling that its nothing good, the fear alone has her shaking but the lust and passion she feels for Greyson undeniable!
Will Greyson and Eve give into the lust and passion they feel for on
Janneke Wolbers
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutly LOVE JM Walkers books.
This is no exception.
Greyson is an asshole but you'll learn to love him.
Twists you dont see coming.
I truly hope there will be more in this series.
Elena Reyes
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me start of by saying that I have a serious case of COVER LUST! It’s gorgeous and had me curious about the yummy alpha I was sure to find within. And boy did I find him.

This man (insert curse word) killed me.
Jesus Christ, he took me for a spin, and then left me with the sudden urge to smoke a cigarette. He’s everything you want in a book boyfriend: broody, mysterious, sexy, possessive…and the mouth on him!!! DIRTY TALKING HEAVEN. 😉
Yeah, it is safe to say that I fell into some serious love wi
K.
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I sit here wondering how to put this roller coaster into words. Greyson takes your emotions and puts them in a blender and then spits them out. Words fail me, trying to come up with a review.
Greyson has always been one of my least favorite book characters. I always said I hated every inch of his guts.
Reading his book, his story changed my mind. While I can't say I want to keep him for my book Boyfriend stash, I will say I hate him less than I do other characters from his world.
Opening his sto
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
I received an arc in return for an honest review!

While thinking about what I could write for my review. It’s so hard to try and write things and express things without spoiling the story.

The moment you start this book you will be intrigued and won’t want to put this book down. It will consume you wholeheartedly and you won’t be able to put this book down until you have finished it. Yeah it was that good.

This book brings the darkness, the violence, the bloodshed, murder, death, loss, pain, gri
Terri Lynn
Aug 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
released- Jul 18, 2018
Prologue, 34 Chapters, Epilogue, Bonus Epilogue.
Greyson & Eve's perspectives.

Eve is running from something, she is hurt. Greyson's men finds her and hands her over to Greyson. She wakes up after they rescue her and doesn't remember anything. Then she throws her self around Greyson.
He tells her to stop doing that, she feels his boner and she is like "Oh" So ditsy. *Laughing*
"I pushed you off of me because you're still not one- hundred-percent healed. You have bruises
Sophie Koufes
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Greyson is the beginning of a new MC series called Hell's Harem MC. We first met Greyson Mercer when he made cameo appearances in the King Harlots MC Series. I was ecstatic to see that he was getting his own book. Greyson was in love with his stepsister Brogan but she married someone else in turn made him bitter and a brute. I always had a soft spot for Grayson after reading about him in King Harlots. Eve's character is tenacious, snarky, sassy, fiery & confident. Together Eve and Greyson ar ...more
Erica
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Greyson Mercer. The man we loved to hate. We met him in the King's Harlots series and saw his obsession with Brogan that ended with her marriage and him broken, this takes place five years later. He's running his club and being his asshole self until he finds a woman in tattered clothes who can't remember who she is or where she's been.
He's drawn to her but she's broken, he needs to stay away.
She's running from the most evil, depraved man an that's saying something because hello, Greyson isn't a
Ambrosia
Jul 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
The story was ridiculous. The heroine runaway she was in danger, she's bruised everywhere and dirty but still found the strength to lust after the hero the 1rst time she met him. Then she had this nightmare, she was raped but when she's awakened by the hero that she's seeing for the 2nd time she's running into his arms? Yeah sure, i just couldn't take this book seriously from here and the rest of the book didn't prove me wrong.
Victoria
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
This read like a rough draft. Underdeveloped, over the top by a lot, and kind of ridiculous - yet I finished it. I’m shocked and if I didn’t read trashy books on the regular I might be embarrassed by that. I will be embarrassed if I read the next book in this series which I expect to be the same but I just might. Craziness is in the air.
Kelsey Sparrow
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Astonishing!
From the moment I saw the cover, I knew I had to read this story. His eyes captivated me and so did this story.
I so both love and hate the author of Greyson. Lol. I laughed. I cried. I was hopeful and filled with pain. This is one of those books I love. It has the suspense, edge, and romance I've come to enjoy in well written novels. I will say I can't wait to see what's next from JM and Hell's Harlem. So many great characters who were perfect to play off of Greyson and Eve. I finis
Penny Layne
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book 10 stars, I would!

Greyson is an incredibly thought out book with a wonderful supporting cast of characters to make it come alive in your minds eye!
If you have read JM's Kings Harlot series, then you have met Brogan's step-brother Greyson. He has always been in and out, never too focused on but brought up enough that he became an anomaly that you couldn't stop thinking of. He answers the question of who he really is and what he was and is to come in his story.
Usually i
Suzzy
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Eve and Greyson are so good for each other. He needs his happily ever after. I am so glad you wrote his story.
I look forward to more for both of them (if that is in the cards)

T
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow...just wow. My heart is still on the floor in pieces. Heart-wrenching beautiful story.
Sue
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Greyson held everything in even his dark side, and his love for his stepsister. "Eve" shows up out of the woods in the middle of the night, roughed up and doesn't know who she is. In comes Greyson and takes her in. There is alot going on this book, lies, betrayal, bondage and death. Towards the end you will definitely need tissues, it was so sad and unfair.
Latifa Morrisette
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Stromboli! This is the book we have impatient waiting for. If you don't know who Greyson is, stop reading this and go read Brogan's book from the Kings Harlots series. This book is a wild rollercoaster ride that will leave you satisfied at the end. I loved Greyson and Eve and I'm hoping for even from this series!
Nicole Holt
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To quote a friend, Greyson truly does take your emotions, puts them in a blender and then spits them out. I am not sure how one can review this book into words. I mean seriously, your emotions go all over the place. At first when you meet Greyson, you hate him. You hate him with every fiber of your being. He's a rude, cocky, arrogant SOB. Then when defenseless Eve stumbles into his life with no memory or recollection of who she is and how she came to land on his door step. Worlds explode. We mee ...more
BookSmacked
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I'm warning you. I'm not a hero in your romance books. I'm not the knight in shining armor."

Well shit .... OK Greyson Mercer, I see you and can I just say I like what I'm seeing.

So I'm not a big MC Romance junkie and honestly if you ask me there is only one author that immediately came to mind when you mention authors that write MC. Well now there will be two and one of them is J.M. Walker. Sadly this is my first J.M. Walker book and we won't even go into any more shameful details other then f
Kristi Metcalf
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

HOLY COVERS BATMAN!!!!! Yep, Greyson’s cover is gonna grab you by the throat with how hot it is, but the man inside is what’s gonna make you stay and fall in love.
Now, we’ve met Greyson before he was in Walker’s King’s Harlots series, however you have to read those books to follow what I hope is the start of a all new series!!!
Greyson is, let me see how do I describe him??? HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!! ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA!!! Motorcycle ridin’ ,
Christina
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I actually read this book months ago, but the story and characters are so burned in to my head that it's like I just finished it yesterday. THAT'S how good this book is.

Eve has a problem. What you ask? Well to start off, she's running naked through the woods, escaping something she has NO memory of and is completely terrified. And this is all within the first chapter. After literally falling in to the hands of the MC Hell's Harlem, she still can't remember anything about her past or where she c
Nancy Chastain
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lost and alone running away from an unknown evil with nothing on but a dirty white dress. Running through the woods with the branches tearing my flesh. I must keep running.

Suddenly in the arms of a large dangerous man and pleading for help, I pass out. When I woke I didn't know who I was or what had happened. If the nightmares were any indication I had escaped from hell.

Eve and Trixie are women to be admired. Not only do they submit to their men but they will die protecting them.

This book was on
Stephanie
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I loved Greyson and Eve! Their story hooked me from the first word. I couldn't read fast enough and yet I didn't want it to end. J.M. Walker had me on my toes waiting to see what would happen next. Their story was a roller coaster of emotions. My heart went out to both of them. I went into this already knowing Greyson's back story since he's been in some of J.M.'s other books, so I felt I already knew him but wanted to know more. I loved his connection with Eve, it was instant. His walls ...more
Christine
Amazon - HNRY - The hero is in love with his step-sister, but the step-sister married someone else. You always "feel" how he cares/loves the step-sister. His love for the step-sister is in the epilogue.

I love jerky heroes, but Greyson was not likable at all. Greyson was too much of a jerk especially to a broken heroine who already went through enough and did not need his attitude. The hero's cruel words made me cringe. The heroine needed a strong alpha. I like the jerky, alpha heroes, but Greys
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron

Hell's Harlem (2 books)
  • Tray (Hell's Harlem, #2)