Start by marking “Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)

Welcome to the Dark Side

(The Fallen Men #2)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  15,911 ratings  ·  2,220 reviews
I was a good girl.
I ate my vegetables, volunteered at the local autism centre and sat in the front pew of church every Sunday.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finally ran into the man I'd been writing to since he saved my life as a little gi
Paperback, 1st Edition, 400 pages
Published April 20th 2018 by Giana Darling (first published April 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to the Dark Side, please sign up.
Anna Otto
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Book Nook Kitten No. You can jump straight in to this book without needing to read book 1. I read this first and am so glad I did, it is one of my absolute favourites …moreNo. You can jump straight in to this book without needing to read book 1. I read this first and am so glad I did, it is one of my absolute favourites but I wasn't actually keen on books 1 or 3. I did like King in book one but didn't like the story and didn't even finish book 3. So yeah, I'd read this book first.(less)

·  15,911 ratings  ·  2,220 reviews

Start your review of Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! Dark Side (stand-alone). Forbidden May-December: Destined to cross paths, cursed to never forget!

“She was done prayin’ at the altar of another man’s church, now she worshipped at my feet and made me feel like my namesake, God fuckin’ Olympus.”

Books in The Fallen Men series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Lessons in Corruption
Book 2: Welcome to the Dark Side
Book 3: Good Gone Bad

Welcome to the Dark Side (stand-alone) Yeah welcome! You have entered into forbidden terri
Val ⚓️ Shameless Handmaiden ⚓️
4 Stars

So, I'll be frank (shocking, I know).

description

This is not the best thing I've ever read by any means.

There are issues with pacing.
There are issues with story flow.
There are issues with (as I said for book one) this being a blatant ripoff of KA style shit.

That said.

I am a sucker for MC romance books.
I am a sucker for ridiculous OTT alpha males.
But more than anything, I am a sucker for giant age gaps where the H is vastly older than the h.

Am I aware this is gross and disgusting to some peopl
Christy
5 stars
“Little girl, I told you, I’ve seen it all. But until you, didn’t know if any of it was worth it.”

Ya’ll it’s been a while since a book has hooked me like this and I mean HOOKED ME. This was my first Giana Darling book and I was addicted. I read it in less than 2 days and I could not put it down. I’ve read some great books recently, but it’s been a while since I had a book with that addicting quality. At 35% I text my bestie You have to read this with me, and of course she pick
Mareeva
1 star

🛑SPOILERS AND LOT'S OF PEDO JOKES INCOMING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MYSELF🛑

The plot was so all over the place, we got everything the heart could wish for:

Forbidden predator biker falls for the illegal teenager with cancer whom he has shared bullets with when she was 7 before he went to jail and they became pen pals.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...........🙌✨Giana Darling✨🙌

The best thing is the cancer was there for no reason at all. She got sick at 7 then again at 16 and we had ZERO memora
♥️Dev♥️ ~ Dark & Depraved Old Soul

5 "Cherry Lollipop" stars!!!

She' an angel. He's a monster.
She's light. And he's darkness.
She's pure. He's tainted.
She's warm. But he's cold.

Lou, a sweet innocent girl. She was perfect in every way. Blond hair, blue eyes, a cheerleader, college sweetheart. Until.............she found out she's diagnosed with cancer, which finally made her see how boring her life really was. No laughter, no affection. Only perfection.
Her Guardian Monster and his letters are the only thing that keeps her from movin
K
There are no sunsets for men like you and women like I am at the heart of me. Only inky night that clutches at you as you tear past, moving through the darkness like we own it, like we are only free inside the shadow vortex of it.

"You want it, come get it," he dared me, eyes bright under his dark scowl.
I loved that he looked terrifying in his arousal, the devil that would kill you soon as fuck you. It gave an edge to the sex that made me feel wetter, dirtier, even more alive.

I brushed my lip
mel ☽ (semi-hiatus)
reread (aug 2020)3.5 stars

as i've said before, this book is based on where i live and with that in mind, if guys like Zeus actually existed here?? i- i would proudly ✨simp✨. no joke. i would give up reading (well, ok no) and go outside... and simply simp.

tropes
↳ MC romance, age gap (19 years), forbidden (heroine's dad is Hero's rival), sick heroine, star-crossed lovers (maybe?? idk).

anywho. the reason why i enjoyed rereading this is because of Zeus (H), of course, but also because of t
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Okay so I'm supposed to write a review for this book. I've read it twice now and still don't know what I want to say.... Daddy Zeus is everything I wanted him to be and more, if you thought King in Lessons in Corruption was HOT then you need to meet his daddy. He clearly taught him EVERYTHING he knows. Let's be honest here - I've assaulted my husband on three separate occasions while reading this book. It's that HOT!!

“You come for me really pretty, Lou, I’ll reward you with my cock next time we
BleuBelle
Spoilers ahead!

DNF 48%

The beginning was good, really really good. I was so excited to read on. This had so much potential. But then it wend downhill really fast.

"Ten years waitin' for you to grow up so I could do this." Then I slammed my mouth to hers. => Said by the Hero who's 36 to the Heroin who's at the time 17. So ten years ago, she was 7 and he 26. This statement means for me, that the Hero waited for the Heroine to grow up since he knew her, since she was 7 years old. That he had such fee
Saswati
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap
3.7 “Guardian Monster” stars ⭐️

I’d made a deal with the devil, tasted his brand of sin in hell and as the fables always said, once you indulged in the food of the underworld, you were stuck in its depths forever.

➡ ️19-year age gap ✔️
➡️ Forbidden ✔️
➡️ Insane chemistry ✔️

When he pulled back, he smoothed that thumb over my kiss-bruised lips, his eyes reverent and dark. I shivered as he bent his knees so we were on eye level and said, “Welcome to the dark side, then, little Lou.”

The smut in this
D.L. Howe
This series embodies the term, ‘don’t judge a book by its cover.’ From the beginning we see this man that young Louise equates to a beast or later her guardian monster save her when her own father only tries to save himself. Over and over again the so called villains prove themselves to be the heroes. And not antiheroes mind you, the real fucking deal. And the ones that you expect to care for you, to love you. Well those assholes leave much to be desired.

Oh dear god, my heart, from the very beg
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable mc romance. I like older man/younger woman stories, so I knew this was going to be a good one for me. I wouldn't say I loved it though. I know it had a lot of differences, but it felt similar to another wildly popular book about a mc president that falls in love with a little girl and can't deny (see what I did there 😉😉) her once she's older. I felt their connection, and I enjoyed both characters to where I was rooting for their HEA. I was easily
Giana Darling
Mar 30, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
“Dance for me, little girl. If you impress me, I may let you make me come.”

I am SO excited to give you President of The Fallen MC, Zeus Garro, and his little warrior, Louise Lafayette! <3

SYNOPSIS:

I was a good girl.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finally r
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Oh my ovaries!!!

I had a feeling I was going to really like this book but damn it, no one told me that I was going to fall head over heels in love with a bad a**s biker. Zeus Garro is going on my favorite book boyfriend list because the things that man said and did had me like….

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome To The Dark Side is a forbidden romance between two people who came from different worlds but one moment, solidified their future. It was raw, sexy, enticingly forbidden and I loved every second of
Jessica
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have heard so much hype about this MC series and while I enjoyed the first book, I was SO EXCITED to finally read Zeus's story. I knew there was going to be an age gap, which is a trope I'm super picky about, but I couldn't wait to see if it was going to be as good of a book as I thought it was going to be.

Ever since he saved her life in a downpour of bullets, Lou has been writing letters to Zeus Garro through all of the trials throughout her life, including going through cancer. Now, Lou is
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! Zeus Garro is the kind of man that will consume your every thought and emotion until the end of time. When I met him in Lessons in Corruption I just knew that there was no way that I was going to make it through his story without forever being his. This man will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is an addictively hot and intensely captivating read that will swallow you whol
R. Scarlett
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Giana Darling created such a masterpiece of heartbreak and sex and darkness. A masterpiece so addictive I'm still wanting to return back to the book to read it all over again. To feel the tightness in my chest. To feel the angst, the sadness and hotness. I loved King, but Zeus, AH ZEUS! His protectiveness of those closest to him, of doing anything for them made my heart soar. And Loulou, I loved her strength and her bravery and it came from someone who had experienced a hard life, even though fr ...more
Sentranced Jem
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh Lord!
When one of your favourite author recommends a book, you pounce on it! Thank you Lylah James ❤️
I can't.. I can't.... This book is hotness Galore!
I could weep for joy cause this book was insanely good 🤤😍

You know the book is going to be damn good when the main male protagonist's name is Zeus...I mean, come on!
Welcome to the Dark Side is wild people! It's filled with angst, steamy scenes that will make your ovaries burst 🤣
Giana Darling has brought be back to the dark side and I am loving
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I was sick. Sick with lust for a girl nineteen years younger than me and morally sick because of it.

I've been eyeing this series for forever it feels like. But I was somewhat burned out on MC romance, or at least on the poorly written ones masquerading as MC romance, that I was a little trigger shy. What? I'm judgy! This shouldn't be news to you here. But the allure of a taboo romance with a dirty talking MC prez proved to be too much, so I finally bit the bullet and dove in.
Antonella
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is book Two in The Fallen Men Series. This is the story of Zeus Garro and Louis Lafayette 'Lou'.I have read the previous book (and loved it) but feel this is easily a standalone book.
Zeus happen to meet Lou when she was 7 years old. Lou was an innocent victim of a shoot out wheres Zeus saved her life. But they both were hurt by a bullet and Zeus ended up killing a person. They never met before but she felt he was her guardian monster angel. Because of t
✰ Liz ✰
"Thank you for being my safe place."
description

Welcome to the Dark Side is the second book in The Fallen Men Series and can be read as a stand-alone. Lou is a good girl who has always done what she was supposed to. Raised in a religious home and the daughter of a mayor, she learned never to question her elders. In her quiet town, The Fallen MC reign, and when a shoot-out occurs in front of the local church, Lou meets the club president, Zeus. Although she is only a little girl, Zeus protects her and ca
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Yes, Daddy."

Ohhhh Hell Yeahhhh

MUST READ 2018

I finally got my paws on this book after seeing it being RAVED about on social media!!! And I will tell you that I could hardly put it down y'all!!! Welcome to the Dark Side consumed my life for 24 hours...CONSUMED.MY.LIFE!!!!

This is my first read by Giana Darling and it sure will not be my last!! I actually know that WTTDS is book 2 in, I'm guessing a series??? But I did not feel I was missing anything since I haven't read book 1, but I will tell you
Chenaule
4th reread update: I’m addin this bad boy to my all time faves shelf 😋

”You might not want me. Cancer isn’t a pretty illness, Z.”
I gripped her chin and tilted it up ’til I could look into those scared eyes. Pressed a warm kiss to her lips and said, “Don’t be a fuckin’ dumbass.”
“I might die,” she whispered even softer.
“You might,” I agreed ’cause I wanted to be honest with her but the thought had daggers shootin’ between each of my ribs, all angled at my heart.”

description

I’m bone tired from crying so mu
Renae Reads
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing introduction to this world!!! This was my first ever MC romance, age/gap, and Giana Darling novel and it did not disappoint. I fell in love with both main characters and loved every aspect of their relationship. I look forward to more exciting adventures with these characters.
Keri Loves Books
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An epic, taboo and beautifully written love story about a little girl and her guardian monster.

Louise met Zeus when she was only seven, he was twenty-six. A gun fight and shared bullet bound them to each other.

He was the prez of The Fallen MC. She was a good girl and the mayor’s daughter. Their connection was formed and could never be broken. Life went on, separate lives but still connected.

Life has a funny way of coming full circle. Louise grew up, Zeus soldiered on and when she was seventeen t
Chelsea Humphrey
Long live Daddy Zeus 🔥🔥🔥
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE FRIDAY - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Warrior CROWNS

I don’t read taboo. This is my first. I don’t read MC series, so, again, this is my first. So some of you might be wondering why I picked up Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling. Honestly, I couldn’t resist all the dirty snippets and excerpts I saw in her group. I needed to get my hands on Zeus, and neither he nor this story disappointed.

Zeus Garro is everything and nothing like what I expected. I was ready for the dirty talking and viole
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)

My god this book was everything, I loved the first one in this series a hell of a lot but this one seriously blew me away I’d give it more than five stars if I could it was that good.

This is King's father's story who we got to know in the previous book, he’s the prez of the Fallen MC and man I could literally devour every decedent bad sexy morsel of him he was that delicious, Zeus is seriously sex on legs and so bad he was good.
He’s also such a fantastic father adores his kids and has such a pro

• Love Unexpected
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • Twisted Love (Twisted, #1)
  • Unconditional
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • Games We Play (One Night, #1)
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • Birthday Girl
  • Little Dove
  • Daddy's Angel
  • Diver's Heart
  • Don't Kiss the Bride
  • The Doctor (Nashville Neighborhood, #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Torn (All Torn Up, #1)
  • Sugar Daddies
  • Credence
See top shelves…
Giana Darling is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance author.

I love to write about all things dark, forbidden, and angsty.

★CONNECT WITH GIANA★
GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/2J5Evtq
AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2E5LPRW
BO

The Fallen Men (8 books)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Good Gone Bad (The Fallen Men, #3)
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Fallen King (A Fallen Men Short Story)
  • Dead Man Walking (The Fallen Men, #6)
  • Untitled (The Fallen Men, #7)

News & Interviews

The weather’s getting cooler—here in the northern hemisphere, anyway—and that means time is running out for participants in this year’s...
“Men forget to treat women with tender affection and platonic encouragement. Lust was no worthy substitute for pure care.” 13 likes
“just because someone is not who you want them to be, it does not mean they are incapable of good.” 6 likes