Start by marking “Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)

Welcome to the Dark Side

(The Fallen Men #2)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  5,839 ratings  ·  1,062 reviews
I was a good girl.
I ate my vegetables, volunteered at the local autism centre and sat in the front pew of church every Sunday.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finally ran into the man I'd been writing to since he saved my life as a little gi
Paperback, 1st Edition, 400 pages
Published April 20th 2018 by Giana Darling (first published April 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to the Dark Side, please sign up.
Book Nook Kitten No. You can jump straight in to this book without needing to read book 1. I read this first and am so glad I did, it is one of my absolute favourites …moreNo. You can jump straight in to this book without needing to read book 1. I read this first and am so glad I did, it is one of my absolute favourites but I wasn't actually keen on books 1 or 3. I did like King in book one but didn't like the story and didn't even finish book 3. So yeah, I'd read this book first.(less)
Mel The expected publication date is November 23, 2018.

·  5,839 ratings  ·  1,062 reviews

Start your review of Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! Dark Side (stand-alone). Forbidden May-December: Destined to cross paths, cursed to never forget!

“She was done prayin’ at the altar of another man’s church, now she worshipped at my feet and made me feel like my namesake, God fuckin’ Olympus.”

Books in The Fallen Men series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Lessons in Corruption
Book 2: Welcome to the Dark Side
Book 3: Good Gone Bad

Welcome to the Dark Side (stand-alone) Yeah welcome! You have entered into forbidden terri
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

So, I'll be frank (shocking, I know).

description

This is not the best thing I've ever read by any means.

There are issues with pacing.
There are issues with story flow.
There are issues with (as I said for book one) this being a blatant ripoff of KA style shit.

That said.

I am a sucker for MC romance books.
I am a sucker for ridiculous OTT alpha males.
But more than anything, I am a sucker for giant age gaps where the H is vastly older than the h.

Am I aware this is gross and disgusting to some peopl
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Okay so I'm supposed to write a review for this book. I've read it twice now and still don't know what I want to say.... Daddy Zeus is everything I wanted him to be and more, if you thought King in Lessons in Corruption was HOT then you need to meet his daddy. He clearly taught him EVERYTHING he knows. Let's be honest here - I've assaulted my husband on three separate occasions while reading this book. It's that HOT!!

“You come for me really pretty, Lou, I’ll reward you with my cock next time we
Giana Darling
Mar 30, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
“Dance for me, little girl. If you impress me, I may let you make me come.”

I am SO excited to give you President of The Fallen MC, Zeus Garro, and his little warrior, Louise Lafayette! <3

SYNOPSIS:

I was a good girl.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finally r
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! Zeus Garro is the kind of man that will consume your every thought and emotion until the end of time. When I met him in Lessons in Corruption I just knew that there was no way that I was going to make it through his story without forever being his. This man will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is an addictively hot and intensely captivating read that will swallow you whol
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Oh my ovaries!!!

I had a feeling I was going to really like this book but damn it, no one told me that I was going to fall head over heels in love with a bad a**s biker. Zeus Garro is going on my favorite book boyfriend list because the things that man said and did had me like….

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome To The Dark Side is a forbidden romance between two people who came from different worlds but one moment, solidified their future. It was raw, sexy, enticingly forbidden and I loved every second of
R. Scarlett
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Giana Darling created such a masterpiece of heartbreak and sex and darkness. A masterpiece so addictive I'm still wanting to return back to the book to read it all over again. To feel the tightness in my chest. To feel the angst, the sadness and hotness. I loved King, but Zeus, AH ZEUS! His protectiveness of those closest to him, of doing anything for them made my heart soar. And Loulou, I loved her strength and her bravery and it came from someone who had experienced a hard life, even though fr ...more
Sentranced Jem
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh Lord!
When one of your favourite author recommends a book, you pounce on it! Thank you Lylah James ❤️
I can't.. I can't.... This book is hotness Galore!
I could weep for joy cause this book was insanely good 🤤😍

You know the book is going to be damn good when the main male protagonist's name is Zeus...I mean, come on!
Welcome to the Dark Side is wild people! It's filled with angst, steamy scenes that will make your ovaries burst 🤣
Giana Darling has brought be back to the dark side and I am loving
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is book Two in The Fallen Men Series. This is the story of Zeus Garro and Louis Lafayette 'Lou'.I have read the previous book (and loved it) but feel this is easily a standalone book.
Zeus happen to meet Lou when she was 7 years old. Lou was an innocent victim of a shoot out wheres Zeus saved her life. But they both were hurt by a bullet and Zeus ended up killing a person. They never met before but she felt he was her guardian monster angel. Because of t
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I was sick. Sick with lust for a girl nineteen years younger than me and morally sick because of it.

I've been eyeing this series for forever it feels like. But I was somewhat burned out on MC romance, or at least on the poorly written ones masquerading as MC romance, that I was a little trigger shy. What? I'm judgy! This shouldn't be news to you here. But the allure of a taboo romance with a dirty talking MC prez proved to be too much, so I finally bit the bullet and dove in.
mel
Aug 17, 2019 rated it liked it
reread (aug 2020)3.5 stars

as i've said before, this book is based on where i live and with that in mind, if guys like Zeus actually existed here?? i- i would proudly ✨simp✨. no joke. i would give up reading (well, ok no) and go outside... and simply simp.

tropes
↳ MC romance, age gap (19 years), forbidden (heroine's dad is Hero's rival), sick heroine, star-crossed lovers (maybe?? idk).

anywho. the reason why i enjoyed rereading this is because of Zeus (H), of course, but also because of t
Jessica
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have heard so much hype about this MC series and while I enjoyed the first book, I was SO EXCITED to finally read Zeus's story. I knew there was going to be an age gap, which is a trope I'm super picky about, but I couldn't wait to see if it was going to be as good of a book as I thought it was going to be.

Ever since he saved her life in a downpour of bullets, Lou has been writing letters to Zeus Garro through all of the trials throughout her life, including going through cancer. Now, Lou is
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Yes, Daddy."

Ohhhh Hell Yeahhhh

MUST READ 2018

I finally got my paws on this book after seeing it being RAVED about on social media!!! And I will tell you that I could hardly put it down y'all!!! Welcome to the Dark Side consumed my life for 24 hours...CONSUMED.MY.LIFE!!!!

This is my first read by Giana Darling and it sure will not be my last!! I actually know that WTTDS is book 2 in, I'm guessing a series??? But I did not feel I was missing anything since I haven't read book 1, but I will tell you
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable mc romance. I like older man/younger woman stories, so I knew this was going to be a good one for me. I wouldn't say I loved it though. I know it had a lot of differences, but it felt similar to another wildly popular book about a mc president that falls in love with a little girl and can't deny (see what I did there 😉😉) her once she's older. I felt their connection, and I enjoyed both characters to where I was rooting for their HEA. I was easily
BleuBelle
Spoilers ahead!

DNF 48%

The beginning was good, really really good. I was so excited to read on. This had so much potential. But then it wend downhill really fast.

"Ten years waitin' for you to grow up so I could do this." Then I slammed my mouth to hers. => Said by the Hero who's 36 to the Heroin who's at the time 17. So ten years ago, she was 7 and he 26. This statement means for me, that the Hero waited for the Heroine to grow up since he knew her, since she was 7 years old. That he had such fee
Keri Loves Books
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An epic, taboo and beautifully written love story about a little girl and her guardian monster.

Louise met Zeus when she was only seven, he was twenty-six. A gun fight and shared bullet bound them to each other.

He was the prez of The Fallen MC. She was a good girl and the mayor’s daughter. Their connection was formed and could never be broken. Life went on, separate lives but still connected.

Life has a funny way of coming full circle. Louise grew up, Zeus soldiered on and when she was seventeen t
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE FRIDAY - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Warrior CROWNS

I don’t read taboo. This is my first. I don’t read MC series, so, again, this is my first. So some of you might be wondering why I picked up Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling. Honestly, I couldn’t resist all the dirty snippets and excerpts I saw in her group. I needed to get my hands on Zeus, and neither he nor this story disappointed.

Zeus Garro is everything and nothing like what I expected. I was ready for the dirty talking and viole
nikki
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A few days ago I wrote a review for LESSONS IN CORRUPTION by Giana Darling. I seem to remember saying something along the lines of “King Kyle Garro” is my newest obsession... let me tell you, that all changed the moment i picked up WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE. Zeus Garro is SOMETHING ELSE. Infact, im going to say that Zeus Garro is EVERYTHING. ZEUS FUCKING GARRO just killed me, guys!!! I am SO in love with this man, its ridiculous.

Let me just be honest for a second, this book is NOT going to be to
Antonella
Lana Reads
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kink
3,5 stars

...because while some parts I really liked, most of it was a huge drama llama, very repetitive and at some point I started skimming just to get to the end of it.

I loved Daddy Zeus, I loved Lou - they were perfect for each other, despite the age gap and everything. But the way this book was constructed just didn't work properly and I couldn't get past the plot holes. So yeah, won't be coming back for more.
Heather
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, bikers, overdrive
I need this book right now!!! Whenever Zeus was around I almost forgot all about King. Almost.
Tyi
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man... I loved King but Daddy Zeus really gave him a run for his money. I laughed so much. I also cried and had the hiccups in others. The relationship, which Z and Lou, had was utter magic. Their kind of love grew over time and kept evolving.

The characters, King and Cress, made an entrance in Welcome to the Dark Side. And I loved watching the interaction between the Garro family and the new girl in Zeus's life. The author wasn't lying when she just there will be tears. There will be many... I'
Jana Kick
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m literally trying to keep myself busy until April 20th lol I CANNOT wait to get Daddy Zeus in my hands!!🔥😈 It’s my most anticipated book of the Year 😍
Misty Walker
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MC books are a dime a dozen, they draw us in with their depravity and sexy alpha men. They show us an extreme world we will never bear witness to. And most of them are good. Great even. Most of them settle that niggling that makes us want to live on the bad side for a while.

Well, Giana SQUASHED those other MC books for me. Daddy Zeus was a character so big and larger than life that I just wanted to keep going and going. Wait. No. I wanted to read, highlight, send screenshots to my buddy read pa
Caro Richard
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lordy Lordy.....

MC Prez 'Daddy' Zeus Garro and good girl, walking on the wild side, Louise....

'Now I knew what deity I’d pray to and die trying to please. Zeus Garro.'

First heart pull....the letters.
Second heart pull.....Lou Lou. Her battle. With everything. Her tenacity in the face of it all.
Third heart pull.....Zeus.....a beautiful man through and through.

And it went on. All the heart pulls. In fact my heart was in my mouth most of the way through this book. It was full of heartbreak, dram
Vanessa
4.25 Stars!

“Remember you asked for this, little girl."

photo IMG_3130_zpsrsi44bju.jpg

Well then! I was super impressed by this author and this book. I hadn't read an MC Romance in what seems like ages, and this was a very welcome return into the genre. Is it perfect? No. There are some pacing things, some minor plot details that were a little OTT (not any more than any other MC though), and there were some grammatical things that she needs to address (learn your plural possessives, girlfriend!). However, the t
Annette Brignac
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY ZEUS!!!! What a phenomenal read from the brilliant Giana Darling! Zeus and Lou's story will make you want more even after you're done reading!

I love the author's writing. She has this way of explaining and describing things so poetically that you feel like you are in the moment with the characters. I could actually see Zeus's eyes in my mind with such clairty!

The story is an absolutely thrilling rollercoaster of emotions that will leave you pleasantly exhausted. The balance of angst, humor
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'My guardian monster' Stars!

Hot damn, Daddy Zeus surely knows how to welcome his fallen angel to the dark side! Ever since I read the first book in The Fallen Men series, just a few weeks ago, I wanted to read the story of the Prez of The Fallen falling for teenager, sassy Loulou. Their story is unconventional, forbidden and so intense! Things got darker in this one and I have to say I really enjoyed Welcome to the Dark Side. The Garro men are freaking awesome, loved King and totally loved Zeu
Shelli
This was a beautiful, heartbreaking story! I did not want it to end, I definitely need more!! This was written so well, you can't help but laugh a few times, I can guarantee you'll cry a few times unless you just don't have a heart! This book will give you all the feels, from beginning to end!
I hated Lou's father, I adored Mute, I loved getting to see King and Cress again...there's just so much to feel, so strongly, thru the whole book! I loved it, and really hope there will be another book soo
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
I just finished reading a book. A book that OWNED me. A book that DECIMATED me. A book that BROKE me. A book that SEVERED me. A book that took me to the dark side. A book that gave me the sweetest high. And it was dripping in sugar and honey. My gosh, I definitely welcomed the dark side. Welcome to the Dark Side was effortlessly MAGNIFICENT. The words. The dynamic and explosive scenes. The dark and dangerous but sexy characters. My whole body, mind and heart was captured so hard. Welcome to the ...more

• Torn (All Torn Up, #1)
  • Credence
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Unconditional
  • Birthday Girl
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Dreams of 18
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Misbehaved
  • Medicine Man
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane, #1)
  • Balance (Off Balance, #1)
  • Dismount (Off Balance, #5)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • The Unrequited
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
Giana Darling is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at

The Fallen Men (6 books)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Good Gone Bad (The Fallen Men, #3)
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)