Start by marking “Five Fathers (Undercover Sinners Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Five Fathers (Undercover Sinners Trilogy, #1)

Five Fathers

(Undercover Sinners Trilogy #1)

Sin or piety.

Those are the two things I’m choosing between when I walk up those stone steps and into the church. Heaven or hell. Pain or pleasure. But sometimes, pleasure brings more hurt than pain.

I’ve learned my lesson the hard way and that’s why I’m doing this, giving up everything I know and love for a whole new life. A life dedicated to something, someone, other tha
Kindle Edition
Published March 23rd 2018 by Sarian Royal

To ask other readers questions about Five Fathers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Fathers

Jennifer G
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Natalia ran. After witnessing a terrible trauma Natalia finally ran from her mob-boss father. Desperate, high on cocaine, she ran into a church begging to become a nun. Having little religious knowledge, she chose a church based on appearance, vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows. Once inside she found it was unlike any other church. It was housing five hot "priests". They are undeniably dangerous, crazy, insanely attractive. Everything that appeals to Natalia.

Five fathers is a sinful read;
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sinfully sexy read that will have you reading nonstop. Natalia runs from her father and heads to a church with 5 sexy as sin priests that will make anyone sin. But what they are hiding, Natalia knew they weren’t no ordinary priests. Hawke, Arsen, Weston, Colt and Mace will definitely hold your attention and have you begging for more. This was a great story with sexy AF men and that ending holy hell, I need the next book ASAP.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Jemimah  Zafoune
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is gritty, it's dark, it's naughty, it's sexy, it's a little taboo but oh boy did I love it!

When I first read the blurb for this book I was intrigued. There was something about the blurb that made me want to know what was going to be in the depths of this book. I've not read something like this before, I thought. It's not my usual read either I also thought. But, that blurb kept calling to me. Read me, it was saying, you know you want to. So read it I did and wow am I so glad I read it
Book Addict
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an interesting and steamy debut book by Kate Morgan that really captivates the readers attention! I think this series is going to get better and better as it goes on and we start to see the bonds deepening between Natalia and the guys! I am a little on the fence in some of the guys and I don’t always like how Natalia is treated but I reakon that will change once the start to feel more for each other! I have to admit that Weston, Mace and Colt. Arden is pretty bloody intense and very bloo ...more
Chelsey Nixon
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
#SpoilerWarrior

This book was fun. And hot. I wasn’t really expecting to feel anything about it because, come on, but towards the end I found myself really invested in how Nat was feeling. How she was being affected. “Kate”’s writing never ceases to amaze me, to bring me down a notch.

As always, running thoughts:

Just found out that this is a pen name. Which is why I’m now reading it.

“Fill me with the word of God”
I died laughing. God forgive me.

So hot.

This book is crazy hot. And also just crazy.

Hah
Cassandra Cobb
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

Holy Moly - there must be something serious twisted with me! Once I started this book I could not put it down! Kate Morgan has done an amazing job with a story that captures you from the get go. With steamy scenes and hard hitting action, you get some of the best parts of the world. I honestly cannot wait to read Six Sinners and see just what happens next for these five fathers and their little Tzarina.
Siri
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5* STARS

OH my FUCKING GOD, Holt crap that was next level RH , hot hot hot! If you want a fast paced and sexy RH read you should go for five fathers. I can't wait for the next book

Btw i feel sad that this book has been placed in the erotic section on amazon, it's soo stupid idiotic, ignorant of them. It's not erotic, so whyyy?? When they do this they make five fathers disappear when u try and search for it so the only way to buy this if you have the link to it...
TipseyBookReviews
Natalia is a mob princess who has had enough after she witnesses her father do something disturbing. She decides to become a nun, but at the church finds herself with five hot fake priests who are really mercenaries after her father. The guys are hot, even Arsen, who is kinda psychotic. I can’t wait to see what happens in book 2!
Casey
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holy....

That was intense! I can honestly say this book is worth the read. From the very beginning it is rampt up with everything a girl could want. Desire, suspense, action, forbidden acts.....if you enjoy those things, then this book is tailor made for you. And that ending! Warning it does end in a cliff hanger (que screams of noooo!) and there may be triggers for some. Overall, loved it and can't wait for book 2.
Anne
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

One thing I love the most when reading a romantic suspense is the buildup of the suspense itself. So color me surprised when this one gripped me, blew me away and the dark promise of never letting go of me during the very first chapter. As in not even more than 5% into it and I'm a mess, in a pool of dark, sexy and exhilarating thoughts and feelings. Jesus. F. Christ. There is no easing my way into it; the suspense and steam materials were practically shoved to me from the very start and all thr

Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

I remember the first time I saw the cover of this book clearly. It was in one of the reverse harem facebook groups, I was scrolling looking for updates from a few of the authors I’m particularly keen on and I stopped looking at this cover and instantly followed the pre-order link knowing this was a book I had to read. I didn’t even read the blurb at that stage instead wanting to dive in blind.

Natalia finally sees her mob boss Father commit one
Jordan
Oh my god... or should I say priests ;)
This book was insane and I loved every page of it!!
Natalia has some serious problems. Her father is the head of a Russian mob syndicate, and she's been turning to drugs, alcohol, and sex to cope for years. She's seen lots of horrible stuff that no one should ever see, and because of that she fits in pretty great with five fake priests.
After running away to a church to become a nun (lol I know even she thought it wasn't the best idea) Natalia finds five sexy
Courtney Dunham
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed how different this book was. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, since most of the guys were super unpredictable...really refreshing not knowing what to expect! I loved how steamy this book was and the darker nuances in it. I loved how different each of the guys were (ahhh some were so freaking adorable, which I definitely didn't expect in this book, I wanted to snatch them up instantly!! This definitely pertains to Mace and Weston hehe). Daaaang some scenes were defini ...more
Jodie-Leigh
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot. Damn. Boy, oh boy, someone get me a fan! Never mind, I need a cold shower!

This book was more than I was expecting. Between the dark and edgy feel, to the seriously steamy sexy times, I just couldn't put the book down. The entire story reeled me in and kept me reading until the crack of dawn. It was very interesting, highly addictive and nothing I've read before. The whole undercover priests aspect is unique and very intriguing. The characters are.. well, I couldn't get enough of them. Natal
Ffion Lewis
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good! I love when a book comes through in plot, writing, and characters, and Five Father's did that completely!

Hawke, Mace, Arsen, Colt, and Weston, are all completely different and I love it! I also loved Natalia, the main character, though I was really unsure after a chapter or two. She's strong, likeable, upfront, and pretty intelligent. I like that they're all screwed up, and I like that Natalia has an intrinsic understanding of the boys and how screwed up they are, especia
Tristin
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awesome Debut..

I'll be completely honest here and say up front that I had no idea what this book was about when I downloaded it. I saw a recommendation for it and was in a rush so wasn't able to read the synopsis. By the title I thought it was about one thing, which I don't typically like, but my assumption wasn't even close! Boy oh boy am I glad I got it!! Kate Morgan started out strong with this one. If you can handle steamy books with edgy (and a tad crazy - literally) MCs and a little bit of
Emily
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Fathers is the newest release by Kate Morgan based on Natalia Petrova and her 5 undercover harem of panty dropping Alpha Males.

First things first, WHAT-A-BOOK! I don’t know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn’t what I just read! This book is the ultimate sin read! I suggest adding a warning to readers to let them know they’ll be left scorching hot and in need of a cold shower!

Natalia is on the run from her father and is in need of salvation, so she decides to become a nun. Running
Alisha Thompson
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fast-paced-rh
This is a great book in between the many YA novels I read. All I can say is HOT! If you want steamy sexy times with a good story line then this is the book to read.
Russian mob bosses daughter has had enough of her fathers enterprise but has nowhere to go, ends up in a church full of hot mercenary hit men posing as priests out to kill her father! Talk about right time and place!
Natalia has an appetite that these men have no trouble quelling and their unconventional relationship brings things to
Puna
WARNING! This is my first book from this author. So I'm not sure if this is her usual writing style.

This is not your normal smutty book. This book may have possible triggers for some. This is not your normal bad criminal/shady men finding a woman to share. NO! These men are more likely to kill this woman while doing dirty, dirty things to her. Some of these scenes may make people uncomfortable. It's dark. Really twisted. That being said.......

I read it and have no regrets! It's all those things
Denise
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sinfully steamy read that will keep you up late from a debut author Kate Morgan. She drops us right in the middle of Natalia's (our main female character, or MFC) breakdown where she runs from a bad situation with her father. We follow along as she stumbles into a church looking for salvation, shelter, and reprieve from her father (and life, in general). She meets five "priests" and quickly deduces that all is not what it seems.
5 Fathers is an addictive, quick read with enough mystery and ste
Charlotte Miller
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot as "HELL"

This book is off the charts hot. The term "hotter then hell" is totally appropriate. The sex scenes totally blew my mind. My attention was caught from the first chapter.

Natalia is the daughter of a Russian mob boss. After a traumatic event, she goes running to a church. There she meets five hot males who are priests or are they. You get to meet alpha males who are after her father.

I read this book in one reading. The one thing that I wish us that the whole series was already done.
Mireilla D
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just wow (DON’T READ IF YOU HATE VIOLENT SEX)

This book is disgusting and nutty and and Idk it’s just to much bad and gross but yet o so good. I mean it mafia violence with some real kinky fucked up sex but yet I somehow wanna read it. I must be as messed up this Mc or even the author if I wanted to read more. I am telling you now IF YOU ARE NOT INTO SM PLAY OR HARD CORE VIOLENT SEX DO NOT READ. For this is definitely only the tip of horrible iceberg that I for some reason really wanna read. I’m
BJ
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: good
The H is daughter of Russian mobster, her life is a wreck, she's addicted to sex, cocaine and bad men. She's overwhelmed after an awful event, runs to a church for sanctuary, instead she finds 5 men hiding as priests, but like her father, they are killers. She has no hope, and the 5 Hs, who are not at all heroic, take advantage of her. She's up for it, but not in a position to consent - she's high, drunk and running from abusive life. They are all unpleasant characters, and the setting is OTT. W ...more
Ashley Shannon
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do you go when you are on the run?

To the church of course.
Natalia is running for her life and looking for sanctuary. She finds it at a church. What she doesn't expect to find are 5 model-like priests who take her in.
The guys are all damaged, pretending to be priests, all the while on the hunt for one mobster.
It ends with a cliffhanger, which sucks because I don't know if the next book will ever be released.
The steamy scenes are sacrilegious!
Definitely a quick passionate read!
K Reynolds
Solid 4.5

Holy moly!!! I have sinned and must be punished. Please. This book. Oh, my. I’m at a loss for words and clean panties. To call this book hard, hot, dirty, and dark does not do it enough justice. You must read. If you’re the type that your pants wad instead of moistening, this probably isn’t for you. It’s not for everyone but if it was for me and if it’s for you too, it’s one heck of a wildly fun ride. We’ll ride that handbasket together but we’ll be very well satisfied.
I requested and
April Elizabeth
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not at all bad

Not usually in to mob boss plots, but this isn't bad for what it is. I was expecting something a tad different, but I also wasn't disappointed. I hope the author doesn't decide against finishing the trilogy. Very curious as to how this ends (while I know she said she's all for happy endings, I can't help but hope the MC somehow managed to lay out Hawkes arrogant arse at least once) lol
Rebecca
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story was unlike anything I have ever read. From characters to plot it was in a category all its own. I was a little unsure going into it whether or not I would really enjoy it but I was sucked in almost immediately! Each of the characters were distinctly there own. The plot was crazy good; there was suspense, intensity, and some major sizzle. Just wow! I'm kind of blown away with this book and can't wait for the second!!
Stephanie Meyer
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shamefully addictive

My First read by Kate Morgan and not my last..
Natalia is a strong willed woman at her wits end. Walking into a randomly picked church to turn her life over to heaven when she meets 5 sinfully priest's.
Kate created a sinful world to Dive into and I am hooked. It's auctioned packed with extra steamy sex scenes what more could I ask for. Thank you for such a wonderful read. Can't wait for book 2.
RH & Romance Review
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was suggested as I was looking for a new read, and I do not regret picking it up. It is hot. It starts off that way and just carries on the whole way through. There are broken characters in this book, but my one complaint is we didn’t find out a whole lot about them. That said, it’s book 1, and there’s A LOT that goes on in this nook to set the stage. I’m hoping the next book will give us a bit more in the way of character development.
Channy
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great debut

Five fathers was the debut novel from Kate Morgan. This book drew me in with its secy banter and comic relief. Not mention those 5 smoking hot "priests" that will leave you breathless. Natalia has a troubled past and runs away from her mob boss father to 5 equally as dangerous mercenaries.

I loved that we got a chance to get a POV from multiple characters in this story. The author did an excellent job of building Natalia's work and sucking me into the story. There's cliffhanger at the
Kate Morgan is a sassy girl from the coast who likes sun, surf, and reverse harem romance with a naughty twist. If you like a little steam, a little taboo, but always a happy ending with your RH reads, you've found the right woman to get you there.

Kate's books are hot, sassy, and sexy. Plus, this isn't her first rodeo, so you're in good hands. ;) This is a pen name for another popular RH author, b

Undercover Sinners Trilogy (2 books)
  • Six Sinners (Undercover Sinners Trilogy, #2)