Start by marking “Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)” as Want to Read:
Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)

Vampire's Faith

(Dark Protectors #8)

The Dark Protectors are Back!

Vampire King Ronan Kayrs wasn’t supposed to survive the savage sacrifice he willingly endured to rid the world of the ultimate evil.He wasn’t supposed to emerge in this time and place, and he sure as hell wasn’t supposed to finally touch the woman who’s haunted his dreams for centuries. Yet here he is, in an era where vampires are hidden, the
Published June 19th 2018 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Vampire's Faith, please sign up.
Kathy Leslie I'm so glad to read another book set in this world. Love your writing and imagination.
Mary It looks like the next one will be about Logan.…moreIt looks like the next one will be about Logan. (less)

Start your review of Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 The Dark Protectors are back Stars

**Warning this review will contain copious amounts of Fangirling and a liberal sprinkling of curse words AKA **

OMFG to say I am a Rebecca Zanetti Fan would be a gross understatement. I FUCKING love Rebecca. Like crazy fangirl love! I haven't read a book from her that I didn't love. My favorite series of her is the Dark Protectors. I was so sad when the series ended. I went through serious withdrawals. I craved that shit bad! Did like 3 rereads, bought all
Sophia Triad
Vampire King Ronan Kayrs and Dr. Faith Cooper

When Dr. Faith Cooper examines her new coma patient, she thinks that this is a practical joke and someone messes with her.
There is no way that this man, who looks like a warrior and had been buried under piles of rocks and cement from the tunnel cave-in below the Third Street bridge that happened nearly seven years ago, has been in a coma for longer than a couple of days!
But apparently this was not a joke.

“Faith... Gde, chert voz’mi, ya?”

As soon as
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I’m really loving the world this author has created in her latest book of her Dark Protectors series. Between the vamps, demons, hybrids, Cyst and Kurjans, not to mention shifters and witches, I’m in paranormal heaven. In Vampire’s Faith, the history of these characters was entertaining and realistic, giving me insight into them and allowing me to feel like I was really getting to know them. Ronan absolutely made this story for me. He was my kind of hero - intelligent, heroic, protective, ...more
Claire Robinson
4.5 - "Forget everything you think you know..." Stars!

We return to the Dark Protectors universe for book 8 in my favorite ever Rebecca Zanetti series. I have to admit I wondered how she would manage to glean more full length books from a series that had already been pretty much been fully explored, but with a unique twist, a little artistic license and a having previously spent a few hundred years locked away in a sphere in another realm we are now introduced to Ronan Kayrs.

The guy was sexy on
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I'm so ecstatic that we get to dive back into the Dark Protectors world again. I binge read this series last year and had a blast with all the characters and the wild ride this author took us on.

While she could have just ended the series, there were so many possibilities for it to be picked back up. I love that she choose to do that...or maybe that was her plan all along. Either way, I'm very happy to see more of all my favorite characters.

In Vampire's Faith we get Ronan and Faith's story. I
Bev
I loved being back in Zanetti's Dark Protectors world, her alpha vampires are just something else and Ronan is up there with the best of them. I was pulled in to the DP world without it feeling forced, I thought after finishing the last book in the series I was done, but nope - she's given us a bunch of new and intriguing characters, along with some clever world building.

Ronan is delicious, an old soul having woken up from a coma in this century. And what a caveman lol. Unfortunately he got
Debra Johnson
Vampire's Faith by Rebecca Zanetti
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense
4.5 Stars

It has been awhile since I read this series & at the beginning of this story I was a bit confused.
A few chapters in and my confusion of who Vampire King Ronan Kayrs is no longer mattered.
The story and characters had sucked me in enough that I was able to put my confusion on the back burner.

Not only is Ronan & his circumstances amazing and intriguing, but Dr. Faith Cooper is impressive and well written.
Anna Serene
After reading

I am really sorry to say I didn't like it. I really love the Dark Protectors series, but this one really didn't feel like a part of that series. Sure, some of the characters made an appearance, but there wasn't that familiar connection, you know?

But the main reason I didn't like it is because I couldn't stand either of the main characters. The book started off fine: Ronan Kayrs waking up from a coma after 1000 years or so, Faith a human who doesn't know anything about the
Carvanz

4.5 Stars

I’m not a fan of long series. I like to get in and out and move on to the next group of characters. However, I fell in love with this author’s Dark Protectors a long time ago and over the last year, I fell even harder as I dove into this and the Realm series. Needless to say, when I learned there would be a new book I was ecstatic!

Faith is a neurologist whose specialty is working with coma patients. Her own history has led her down this path and now it’s leading her to a strange
Stacie
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 "Welcome to the New World" Stars!

I loved it! I am so excited to back in the Dark Protectors world!! If you're already a fan, you will love this new plot line and new world building. If you've never tried this series, this is a great place to start as this reads very much like a spin-off.

There was lots of action, new heros and new bad guys plus a decent romance! Ronan was fantastic, a wee bit vulnerable in the beginning, but always a total alpha protector BA. Faith was ok IMO. She was
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

This author always manages to tell an amazing story, full of equally amazing characters. I loved Ronan and meeting the rest of the Seven has definitely piqued my interest. I read this from start to finish and was sad to see it end. The wait for the next installment will be intense!

The fight against evil is gearing up again and the Seven will be called up to fight with all they’ve got to protect the free world. Which will be a bit hard, considering the Seven are missing
Marta Cox
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, my-reviews
I am absolutely over the moon that this author has returned to this world and the joy of knowing the Dark Protectors series is set to continue makes this reader ecstatic.
Ronan sacrificed himself to contain a truly evil despot in a prison dimension but now Ronan finds himself free and in a future he never imagined. For years his sanity was saved by dreams of the woman who could be his Mate and yet here she is alive, real and meant for him.
Faith as a doctor is used to control but the handsome and
Beth
Dr. Faith Copper was called in on a special coma case at a local hospital. She is world renowned expert in reaching the unreachable coma patient and bringing them back to consciousness. But never in her life did she have a patient wake up and call her name.

Ronan is a vampire and a member of an elite force that is set on protecting their world. Sacrificing himself to a life living in an alternate reality, Ronan never thought he’d have a chance at being with his true mate until she wakes him into
AJ
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I am a mad fan of Rebecca Zanetti and her Dark Protectors series, and I loved being back in this world! This book is a bit of a series reboot in that it ties in to the Dark Protectors series, while creating a new, exciting and absolutely fascinating story arc that can standalone from the original story. Though Dark Protectors fans will be completely blissed out at the cameos, and the incredibly well-crafted connections to the original story.

This series introduces us to The Seven. A
Pam
Nov 23, 2018 marked it as arc-up-next
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Copy kindly provided by Kensington Books, via NetGalley, for an honest review.
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This was fast-paced and exciting, with some interesting twists on the vampire fated mate romance. I would definitely read more of this series.

Reviewed for Affairedecoeur magazine. http://affairedecoeur.com.
Leigh
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars

I have been a big fan of the Dark Protectors series for many years. I adore the Kayrs family and all the characters of the Realm. So imagine my excitement when I found out there would be more stories coming, and the first up is Ronan Kayrs. Who the heck is Ronan I asked the same question and when I read the book I loved the answer. Ronan was awesome, he was everything that is a Kayrs family member. I loved the direction the story is going in and I loved the familiarity of Garrett and
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
I Am so Sorry but I did not like this new arch to the Dark Protector series. Marked bk.7 was suppose to be the end of the Dark Protector series published in 2014 and it was a Excellent ending to a great series. RZ should have left it there, because with Vampire Faith it is obvious she has knowing new to add to the series.

Ronan and Faith are always running under constant attack. Faith is a very unlikable heroine. The Good Guys are getting there butts kicked and all they do is run. The storyline
Dali
Rebecca Zanetti continues her sizzling hot Dark Protectors series with the story of vampire Ronan Kayrs and Dr. Faith Cooper.

Imagine Faith’s surprise at learning that vampires exist when she was asked to help a patient in a coma who wakes up the moment she enters the room. She’s a woman of knowledge and science but the irrefutable fact that the sexiest male she’s ever come across has fangs and she’s absolutely attracted to him. His existence has skewed her worldview and now she’s not just
Sophia
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was one of the most unexpected squee-inducing surprises of the year. I had no idea the Dark Protectors series was going to get a second season and keep going with a new series arc. I thought the grand finale book was great when it came in book seven, but a chance to delve back into this fantastic paranormal romance world was not one I could miss.

Vampire's Faith is, as I said earlier, a whole new series arc. It introduces new characters, particularly Ronan Kayrs and the concept of The Seven.
Hannah
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Dark Protectors #8, They're back baby! With all new characters and bad guys along with some familiar faces. This is the start to a new story arc and can be the starting point, but honestly there are introductions to some characters that would make more sense if you have read the previous books. First and foremost I hated Faith. Her character just royally pissed me off she bordered on TSTL, and I hate that term so I don't use it lightly. I can go on and on about how and why I hate
LaTisha Walker
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Dark Protectors are back with a new story arc!!!

First, I want to say that I love Rebecca Zanetti's books. I won an advanced copy of Vampire's Faith from Goodreads.

At first I was really confused trying to figure out who Ronan was in relation to the Kayrs males that we already knew, but as I read this new book, it became clear just how he fit within the family. My biggest fear was that this book was taking place in a future where all the characters that we know and love were all dead and gone.
Sheri
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
YIPEEEEE!!!
I was stoked...I WON this baby and couldn't devour it fast enough.
It made my heart happy venturing BACK to the wondrous world Zanetti has created.
This teeters at the top of my all-time-favorite PRN series for good reason. Zanetti does alpha male versus alpha female soooo well. All of the brothers are badass and their mates have always made me cheer. Sadly, Dr. Faith Cooper doesn't make the cheer-worthy list. She pissed me off...lots. *grumbles*
I was a bit perplexed when we meet
Angela Lover  of all Books No Matter How Horrid They Are ❤❂☠
I won this book from Netgally. My very first time and I almost cried I was so overjoyed. Out of all the books to win, THIS is just amazing!

I have to say that I am obsessed with Rebecca Zanetti!! She is a goddess and I hope that she knows it. When I finished Marked I knew that there had to be more. You cannot end a story like that and not tell me that there is more to come. However when I heard she was going back to the main series, I have read all of the Realm Protectors book, I knew that we
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti

Paranormal romance. 8th in the series. Can be read as a standalone. I have not read the previous books and enjoyed this book without feeling lost or that I missed pieces.

Enemy vampire races fight for supremacy. Classic good vs. evil with the heroine questioning why based on science and the need to save her coma laden sister.
Destined mates. Some domination tendency with spanking.

It was amusing that so many times they start to have sex, they are interrupted.
And
Vashti
Feb 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
???????Ronan??????who is he????
Jen Davis
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I cannot tell you how excited I was to discover Rebecca Zanetti’s return to the Dark Protector series. Though she kept one toe in the pool with her Realm Enforcers spinoff, those books never quite had the same magic for me as the original series. This one absolutely does. It completely re-captured the magic of those early books and I felt like I never left.

I knew from the blurb that the hero would be a Karys, but what I didn’t know was how he would fit in with the family I knew and loved from
Dawn
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It has humor, mystery, fantasy, action, and love. It's the perfect combo for a book!

When Dr. Faith Cooper finds a perfectly healthy male patient in a coma she just knows she's being pranked! And oh what a great one it is. That is until it becomes too real!

You'll love this book of you follow any of Mrs. Zanetti's Dark Protectors books. If you're not a reader already you need to catch up because this is fantastic!

I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Sakina Carter
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well I love the Dark Protectors and I love how Rebecca Zanetti is keeping with the original plot and just growing the story from there.

I didn't like Faith. I tried to relate to her since I have two sisters who are both younger than me but instead of finding her strong, her scientific mind made her a little stupid. She did start using her instincts by the end of the book and I liked that.

I really hope the series continues until we get Hope and Drake's story.
Goodreads Librari...: Please add Narrator 2 10 Jun 24, 2019 02:02AM
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Vampire's Faith 1 11 Jun 14, 2018 12:52PM

• Awaken the Darkness (Immortal Guardians #8)
  • Hour of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #2)
  • Ronan (The Protectors #12)
  • Wolf's Mate (Crescent Moon, #7)
  • Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • Dark Alpha's Hunger (Reaper, #6)
  • Guardian of Darkness (Darkness, #7)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Sentinel of Darkness (Darkness #8)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Born of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #1)
  • Lie Close To Me (Lazarus Rising, #5)
  • Hold On Tight (Lazarus Rising, #6)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Quinn (Vampires in America, #12)
  • Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • Beware the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity, #14)
  • Saint Or Sinner (Bad Things #8)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Dark Protectors (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
  • Claimed (Dark Protectors, #2)
  • Hunted (Dark Protectors, #3)
  • Consumed (Dark Protectors, #4)
  • Provoked (Dark Protectors, #5)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • Marked (Dark Protectors, #7)
  • Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
“I know your name because I spent four hundred years seeing your face and feeling your touch in my dreams.” 1 likes
“Why wasn’t she cooperating? He stood to his full height. “I am Ronan Kayrs of the Kayrs ruling family. Obey me, woman.”
She snorted.
He gaped. What had happened to the world he’d protected?”
1 likes