Start by marking “Support: Purity and Control 1” as Want to Read:
Support: Purity and Control 1

Support: Purity and Control 1

(The God Jars Saga #4)

As Aesriphos Valiant, Valis needs all the support he can get. Oh, and he needs a husband, too. Valis advanced in ranks in the holy warrior order of Aesriphos on accident. If he doesn't find a husband soon, it could undermine the entire order because an aspirant must marry before advancing He knows who he wants, he's just too afraid to act on it. But as they go on a quest t ...more
Paperback
Published December 12th 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Support, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Support

Kaila
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good story.. interesting characters.. it is sexy and sweet and fun. good writing and interesting plot.
Natosha Wilson
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I swear this series just gets better and better with each passing book and once I am done with one book in this series, I cannot wait for he other because I just do not want them to end and I want to see what awaits Valis and Tavros next.

In this book, it picks up where it left off in the last book with Valis and Tavros getting ready for their journey to accompany Seza and Zhasina out to accompany a caravan and make sure they have help if they need it.

The journey starts out fine but Valis is sti
blub
Valis and his friends begin their journey. The group come across the caravan their new friend Zhasina needed to retrieve. The caravan group are under attack and all four land there hand. Valis manages to capture the Qos priest and earn the thanks of the mercenaries hired by the Qos priest. In capturing the priest, the group also gain some important directives. On the way back to the monastery the group knows they'll be riding into danger so the formulate a plan for success.

For those who have be
Chelle Britton
Devon Vesper, you have done it again! In the fourth instalment of the God Jars series, we get to see Valis in more of a leadership role for the first time. And it sets the tone for the rest of the book, maybe the entire series, but I can't say more without spoilers. In Support we get to see a different side to Valis, but the sweetness we love about him is still very present. We also get more time with just Tavros and Valis interacting and how their relationship is developing.
There are some mome
Jill
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read in this series and because of that I am not aware of what has happened up to this point. This books seems to deal with Valis learning how to deal with his powers and how to control them. It also deals with his finally letting Tavros know of his love for him. In all it is a good read but you really need to read this in sequence because I feel like it would help me understand this story better.
Tammy
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The story has a nice pace and keeps my interest to the end. I loved how Valis becomes a leader of his group. Finally the chemistry between Valis and Tavros became more than friends. I am loving the series and hope to stalk the author for a long time. I love everything about the book and its becoming one of my favorites to read.
“I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book and was not required to leave a review.”
Thank you for sharing your book with us.
tammy rufo
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series

Tavros and Valis are finally a couple!! The series just gets better. They have left on mission and are gone for quite a while, they almost die, they fall in love, it's wonderful. Valis learn more about his magic and himself. Roba is still in his head, but he really has redeemed himself. Can't wait to see what happens now that they are back from their mission. There appears to be a new jerk out to get Valis. Can't wait to read Mentor!
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Support: Purity and Control 1 (The God Jars Saga 4) by Devon Vesper is a wonderful story to read. This is book number four in this series and I love reading this story as much as I did the first three in this series. I recommend this story to everyone who loves a good fantasy.

Tony Williamson
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have followed this series from book 1. It just keeps getting better and better. This book is more emotionally charged than the previous books and ties up some "loose ends". Again, I have high hopes for the next book in this series and I am sure I will not be disappointed. Ms. Vesper has created a wonderful series that I am sure to read again and again.
Joscelyn Smith
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is now 4 books in and better than ever. I don't know how the author does it but Devon Vesper has again written a book that I couldn't put down. This book starts a new arc in the God Jars saga and the as soon as I finished it I was ready for the next book. I absolutely can't wait. (Make sure to read the first 3 books first because you won't want to miss a second of Valis' journey)
R.S.T.
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Valis has grown so much since the first book, and we continue to see Valis grow. This book continues where the last one ends, and it's a time span of three months. There was definitely some foreshadowing of some intense things to come, and I'm quite nervous about.
wesley m.lovelace
Another excellent book.

As usual she has but the mark in adult fantasy. Can't wait for the final book but I am also initially disgruntled be sure I have to wait. March isn't that far away.
Jaimes Souton
Nev Usilton
Feb 05, 2019
Stephanie Grimes
Dec 11, 2018

The God Jars Saga (7 books)
  • Saviors: Duty and Sacrifice 1