Start by marking “Witch My Grits (Bless Your Witch, #7)” as Want to Read:
Witch My Grits (Bless Your Witch, #7)

Witch My Grits

(Bless Your Witch #7)

Will Dylan marry Roman?

Southern witch Dylan Apel’s to-do list is stacked high—decide whether or not to marry her boyfriend, try to stay sane amidst her crazy family’s antics, and make a quickie dress for a shotgun wedding.

The easiest of those is making the dress—or at least it’s supposed to be.

But when one of the bridesmaids confesses that she’s a witch, Dylan is i
Published December 24th 2017 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Witch My Grits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch My Grits

Start your review of Witch My Grits (Bless Your Witch, #7)
✨ Gramy ✨
I am enjoying this non-sensical witch mystery through Kindle Unlimited. I like an extended series, which gives the reader the opportunity to spend time with a defined group of characters, hopefully, who grow in depth.

It does have some eclectic characters, but none that are extremely compelling still. The heroine is finally starting to reflect some character growth and the relationship between the H/H seems to be racing along. I flipping through these pages so quickly, that I haven't really stop
Kristen
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I usually love these books but I actually got annoyed with Dylan. The story was alright but the plot twist was weaker than usual. I have zero foresight when it comes to stories and even I knew “who done it” before she did. But I still enjoyed the story and am exited for the next one.
Debi Paglia
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Apel sisters are at it again down in Alabama, or at least Dylan is. She finds herself designing and sewing a wedding dress for a rich girl’s quicky wedding. The story begins with a needle going haywire, a bridesmaid telling everyone that she (the bridesmaid) is a witch (which is totally against the rules) and Dylan trying to decide if she really wants to get married to the hunky Roman. And of course there is a dead person!
Ms. Boyles knows just the right formula for writing a great paranormal
Angela Griffin
Jul 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Disappointing

The trouble starts with a wedding. It's made worse by Grandma Hazel (big surprise!). Now there's a murder, Dylan is implicated, and the family, which includes Roman, has to work to keep Dylan from becoming the next victim. This is the most inept assembly of witches; for the most part, their magic is unreliable or nonexistent. The most competent member of the group is Roman, and he's nonmagical! The murder mystery is well-written as usual, which makes it especially disappointing tha
Abbie
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So worth the wait

Amy Boyles delivers another five star story featuring Dylan Apel and her southern witch family. Here Dylan finds herself in a big to do to fix a wedding dress a magical needle is bent on destroying mere minutes before the bride,Rose, needs to put it on. Barely avoiding catastrophe, the wedding is about to start when the maid of honor is found dead. Stabbed by that very magiced needle.

As always, mayhem and hilarity ensue on the quest for the murderer. Join the frivolity, maybe y
Jana Gundy
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another entertaining book in the series!

I absolutely love this series. It never disappoints. Dylan is in trouble yet again and it takes all of her family and Roman, to help her solve the mystery. Each book stands on its own but they are so fun, you need to read them all or you are missing out. Dylan finally answers a very important question and I look forward to the next book. Well done!
Trina Santiago
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An Elf? Really?!?!

The Apel family has a wedding to work! Lots of work....between the catering for Sera and the Wedding dress for Dylan to make! Oh yes, the magical needle with a mind of its own is there to help speed things along. Or is it? A murder with the magical needle on the Wedding day just completes the picture!!!
Amy
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes...so, you get invited to this wedding, and not only do you get framed for something you didn't do, someone is trying to kill you!
Such adventures and craziness when this family is around!
Love this series and recommend it to anyone who likes a little witchy mystery.
Mike Lewis
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining

A very entertaining cozy mystery series with a witchy twist. Great cast of characters very entertaining storylines and you got a love the grandmas. Combine mystery with a little bit of magic a little bit of comic wet and you have a fantastic series. Definitely well worth checking out.
linda thielges
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable read.

From one mishap to another these witches stumble forth. Someone hexed these ladies and their rooms. I love how they just keep trying to fix things. Love all of them.
Japel
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Growth

The progression of the Apel sisters makes me feel giddy. I love the suspense of the books. I enjoy trying to figure out the murderer in each book. I haven't gotten it right yet but there are still more books to the series.
Nadine
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! Magical mayhem!

At the end of book #6 Roman asked THE question. Will Dylan say yes? And what will go wrong this time?

These books just keep getting better and better! Magical mayhem!

I received a complimentary copy of this book and voluntarily posted an honest review.
stephanie huntington
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great story

Love this series. Well-written, interesting plots and a family it would be fun to know. If you like paranormal with some humor and lots of feeling read the entire series.
Diane Worthen
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wedding and trouble?!

A wedding with witches doing your dress and catering. Bring along their sister and two grandmothers... gee what could go wrong? Oh my, you'll just have to read and find out just how much trouble.
Renee
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great read in this fun series.
Carolyn
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book seven

Well she got me on this one. With all the twists and turns I didn't see it coming. Love it.
Lisa Kimbrell
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is so addicting. I can’t put it down. Just spending my weekend reading amazing books.
Kimberly Peterson
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

This book couldn't leave my hands once I started reading it! So worth losing o f few hours of sleep! Yay!
Eileen Gernet
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun series

This series has it all. Humor, romance and mystery. This book is as exciting as the previous books and surprise ending.
Valerie
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed that Dylan is finally getting it together and facing that life is about changes.
Wildia Maness
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dylan does it again

This series just keeps getting better. The situations this family gets into are always hysterical. Looking forward to the next one.
debbie ragan
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Witchy

A mystery for sure but they solved it as usual, in a comical sort of way. Enjoyable read to the end
Beth
Connie S. Helsel
Jan 21, 2018
geovani lopez
May 17, 2018

• Playing With Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #9)
  • Magic & Misdeeds (Starry Hollow Witches #11)
  • Magic & Monsters (Starry Hollow Witches #12)
  • Magic & Maladies (Starry Hollow Witches #10)
  • Magic & Mishaps (Starry Hollow Witches #9)
  • Every Picture Tells a Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #8)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • Caffeinated Calamity (A Two Broomsticks Gas & Grill Witch Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Magic & Mercy (Starry Hollow Witches #5)
  • Magic & Mythos (Starry Hollow Witches #8)
  • Three's a Coven (Western Woods Mystery Book 3)
  • Two Peas in a Potion (Western Woods Mystery Book 2)
  • Charmed Offense (Spellbound Ever After #4)
  • Ghoul's Paradise (Spellbound Ever After #7)
  • Magic & Mayhem (Starry Hollow Witches #4)
  • Barbecue & Brooms (Southern Charms Cozy, #4)
  • Magic & Malice (Starry Hollow Witches #7)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Bless Your Witch (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Scared Witchless (Bless Your Witch, #1)
  • Kiss My Witch (Bless Your Witch, #2)
  • Queen Witch (Bless Your Witch, #3)
  • Quit Your Witchin' (Bless Your Witch, #4)
  • For Witch's Sake (Bless Your Witch, #5)
  • Don't Give a Witch (Bless Your Witch, #6)
  • Fried Green Witch (Bless Your Witch, #8)
  • Southern Witching (Bless Your Witch, #9)
  • Y'all Witches (Bless Your Witch, #10)
  • Hold Your Witches (Bless Your Witch, #11)

News & Interviews