Start by marking “Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets” as Want to Read:
Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets

Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets

She went to bed a single mom of triplets...And woke up married! Blame it on the spiked punch, or on the legend of Wedlock Creek Wedding Chapel. But Norah Ingalls is now Detective Reed Barelli's wife. The lawman certainly didn't intend to marry the gorgeous mom of three infant babies; an instant family wasn't in his plans. Yet just walking away was unimaginable. In this b ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 240 pages
Published June 19th 2018 by Harlequin Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets

Books and Spoons
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderfully encouraging, fun and entertaining, adorable and ardent story about a marriage of accident while trying to tackle life, love, and multiple children.
This story had me smiling big throughout it while reading, it has such a positive, heartening, supportive, hopeful tune and atmosphere. It is all about how it takes a village to raise a child, not to mention multiples, and it shows by example how we, as women and people in general, should build up each other, support, and offer a helpin
Lynn Reynolds
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Norah Ingalls gets the surprise of her life. Loved the first scene between her and her sister, Shelby. I could see the whole thing play out in my head. Reed Barelli thought a job change would be good for him. Our author writes that endearing scene that you can’t help but fall in love with. That’s when it’s becomes really tough to put it down – even when you come across scenes where you want to yell at the both of them.

Our author takes great care when developing her story. She co
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
This is actually the first time I have read anything by Mrs. Senate. But I love Harelquin special edition books and this one looked good. I mean who can resist a book with cute babies on the front of it? Plus I have to say that I love single parent type books.

I liked Norah.... And that's Norah with an H, at the end (you'll just have to read to know what I'm talking about). But no seriously though, I did enjoy her. I thought that she was a very independent woman who was doing surprisingly well
RJ
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets by Melissa Senate was an enjoyable read and I found myself thinking (hoping) that I knew how it would end. The interaction between Norah Ingalls and her family was amusing – Norah's marital status won't remain as "single" given all their encouragement! In fact, their willingness to babysit for her triplets allowed Norah to attend the Wedlock Creek Founder's Day Carnival. Here we find Norah (aka Angelina) drinking a bowl of two dollar a cup spiked punch with ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets by Melissa Senate. This is the story of Norah Ingalls and Reed Barelli. Norah who is a new mother of three triples went out for a night at the Wedlock Creek Founder's Day Carnival while her sister watch the babies. There she met Reed who when he went to introduce himself she told him that they should just make up names and have fun. Which they did and along the way they ended up with a bowl of spiked punch that lead them to be tipsy. When Norah made the com ...more
Konny
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets by Melissa Senate is a witty and fun , very entertaining rom/com.
Norah Ingalls is the single mom of infant triplets. One drunk night out leads to a married mom of infant triplets, Norah.
Detective Reed Barelli never wanted the commitment and a marriage. Hes city cop, new in Wedlock Creek.
Both meet and theres crazy insta chemistry. Both agree on a night out in Las Vegas and bam, married with a major hangover. And now they have to make it work.

Detective Barell
Bonnie
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Detective Barelli's Legendary Triplets by Melissa Senate. Norah Ingalls is the mother infant triplets. Norah is not married. Her mother is watching the babies and told Norah to go have fun. Norah meets Detective Reed Barelli at the fair. The punch is spiked. Reed is talking to Norah. He takes the bowl of punch and they go sit under a tree. They use fake names and start talking about everything. About getting married. Reed picks Norah up and carries her to the church and they are drunk and get ma ...more
Shannan
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the little town legend behind their local church. Lots of miscommunication leading to hilarious moments and to hurt feelings. I adore the triplets and then learning in the epilogue whether they had more multiples. The trip to Vegas to find a missing citizen from their town led to more hilarity and tons of steam. This was a lighthearted read that I quite enjoyed. I'll be revisiting this town.
Kelly
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-read, harlequin
Cute but I needed more of the resolution. We see Reed at the Wedlock Chapel contemplating if he could make his “partner marriage” work out as a real one and then, boom! All of a sudden he’s in Norah’s kitchen with an engagement ring? Yeah, I’m gonna need to get a little more insight into his thought processes there.
But hey, I guess it turned out OK in the end right?
Crystal Gray
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Mixed feelings about this one. The legend is unbelievable but that's the point of legends sometimes right? The love story or anti-love story was pretty good, fighting feelings is pointless. This was a decent quick read. If you like multiples and legends this is for you!
Rachelle Kirby
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet romance with adorable babies and a mini mystery mixed in. I can't wait to read the other Wyoming multiples books.
Rebeccastump
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Yvonne Miller
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a cute feel good book. Was a really good read that left me feeling light hearted.
charmaine White
Different

Not sure how I feel about this one.Not what I'm used to.It held me in but I didn't really like it.
Tammie McLendon
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Lieutenants' Online Love
  • The Nanny's Double Trouble
  • Craving His Best Friend's Ex
  • Destined for the Maverick (Montana Mavericks: 20 Years in the Saddle! #0.5)
  • The Other Soldier (Castle Creek, #1)
  • The Marine's Secret Daughter (Small-Town Sweethearts #1)
  • Saying Yes to the Boss (Dynasties: The Newports, #1)
  • Claiming Her Billion-Dollar Birthright (Dynasties: The Jarrods #1)
  • Delicate Devastation (The Endurers, #3)
  • Falcon's Run (Copper Canyon, #4)
  • A Man Like Him (Templeton Cove, #2)
  • A Little Book of Loving Awareness
  • Sticks & Stones
  • A Snowbound Scandal
  • Silver River Romeo (Rancher Romance, #1)
  • Releasing the Hunter
  • Date with Destiny
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
I'm the author of many novels, including my debut, SEE JANE DATE (also available in cute TV movie form to stream); THE LOVE GODDESS' COOKING SCHOOL; and THE BABY SWITCH. I've had two novels published under a secret pen name, but I will happily share if you message me to ask!

I'm now writing romances for Harlequin Special Edition. Coming in March: TO KEEP HER BABY. In June: RUST CREEK FALLS CINDEREL