Start by marking “Her Clockwork Heart” as Want to Read:
Her Clockwork Heart

Her Clockwork Heart

Nathaniel Dennison is an investigator with the Royal Intelligence Office. Because of his knack for solving puzzles, he's assigned a case involving a string of missing scientists. During his investigation he crosses paths with Trixie, the only woman to ever tempt him into considering marriage. Despite the bruising his heart took when she left, he can't leave her to search f ...more
Published January 19th 2018 by After Glows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Her Clockwork Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Clockwork Heart

HeidiLynns BookReviews
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Dena Garson for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Her Clockwork Heart by Dena Garson was a very good mystery story. Trixie was trying to find the lost Peter and trying to find out what happened to her long lost father. She was doing this by breaking into record rooms of the RIO. However, she gets caught by Nathanel. Whom in the long run offers to help find both what happened to Peter and her father.

Nathanial and Trixie made a good pair in more wa
Dmcl
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this steampunk romance. Nathaniel and Trixie make a great team and there is an en electrical current that flows between them that sparks both in their investigations and under the sheets. As he helps her locate her missing brother, they unearth a crazy plot by a mad duke to take control of England in true steampunk fashion. This quick and easy read is just the perfect story for a rainy afternoon.
I received a complimentary copy from the author.
Eniko
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
It has been a while since I read steampunk romance and this book rekindled my love for it.
Well written, lots of suspense mixed with adventure and a dash or two of steamy romance. Loved the chemistry between Trixie and Nathaniel, the camaraderie between Nathaniel and his childhood friend, Carrick. Trixie's 'pets' are fascinating, making me wish they were real.
Barbara
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading a Steampunk story and if this book is anything to go by why haven't I done so before?A well- written book that I enjoyed reading.I received a copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it. A book I would recommend.
Hannah Wooly
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Nathaniel and Trixies story. The unusual situation that brought them back together and their intriguing friendship kept me reading straight through until the book was finished. Trixie was a fierce and determined woman with never ending tricks and skills up her sleeve, I loved her automata they where fascinating. Nathaniel was a strong protective and loving character, his skills as a detective where quite impressive throughout and I loved learning more about his past as more of his friend ...more
Annette
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This takes regency romance to a whole new level. Trixie is smart, adventurous, strong-willed and willing to sacrifice all for her loved ones. Nathaniel accepts her regardless of the fickleness of society. I love reading their second chance, I wish I had just one of her special little friends--they had a very unique and interesting concept to the plot and the mystery is very dramatic & heartwarming. There are several supporting characters that I hope the author will be led to write about as w ...more
Ruby McDemon
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: physically-own
I loved reading about Trixie and Nathaniel. Their story of being separated for so long and finding each other after years is so sweet. I really loved the mystery and the hunt for Peter. There were no clues as to who was really behind it all and I found it rather enjoyable not knowing right up until the grand reveal. I really enjoyed just about everything about this story and I really do have to say that Squeaks and his friends are truly awesome. Completely worth reading.
Kaila
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
so im going to admit.. steampunk isnt my genre.. lol.. i dont really understand it and it just doesnt hold me.. however this was a well written story.. the characters were likable and fun.. and it wasnt a horrible story to read.
Tina
Jul 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
1/10

Made it 17% in. Choosing to dnf. The editing is practically nonexistent. Not wasting my time on something that couldn't be cleaned up before being put out there.

This was an ebook from the library so maybe it has been corrected, but I can only base my opinions on the version I read.
Deborah Carter
Apr 17, 2019
Shanna
added it
May 30, 2019
Dena Garson is an award winning author of contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, and sci-fi romance. She holds a BBA and a MBA in Business and works in the wacky world of quality and process improvement. Making up her own reality on paper is what keeps her sane.

She is the mother of two rowdy boys, two rambunctious cats (AKA the fuzzy jerks), and a loving Labrador. When she isn't writing you can find h