Start by marking “THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 1

THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 1

(Koyoi Kimi to Kiss no Chigiri o #1)

Koharu discovers that she now has the power to heal demons like her late grandmother did. The overly self-confident fox demon Iori takes a liking to her. The sudden kiss was a ritual of engagement?! What will happen to Koharu now that she has to live with Iori in human form...?!
Published by Akita Publishing Co.,Ltd. (first published October 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 1

Start your review of THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 1
Kayla Brunson
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2019
First, I have to say that this so much like Kamisama Kiss! Certain things are different, but so much is similar. While saying that, I did enjoy most of this! I like the characters and the humor here. Iori is cool and all, but he's no Tomoe.

I am going to continue reading this, I just really need to try and not point out the similarities.
78sunny
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Koharu ist ein junges Mädchen, dass von ihrer Großmutter die Gabe erbt Yokai zu sehen und zu heilen. Als sie auf den arroganten Fuchs-Yokai Iori trifft, beschließt der kurzerhand das sie seine Dienerin werden soll. Koharu denkt gar nicht dran, aber Iori weicht ihr von nun an nicht mehr von der Seite und das ist in manchen Situationen auch gut so, da Koharu in Gefahr gerät. Ich mag normalerweise diese sehr japanisch angehauchten Mangas nicht, aber hier was es nicht mädchenhaft oder zu detailiert ...more
Rebecca
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This definitely feels like a poor man's Kamisama Kiss. That's not entirely a bad thing, but it's not quite as good as the other Saki Aihara series I've read.

Full review eventually appearing on ANN.
Becki
Meh.

This manga seems to copy from so many others that there's no speck of originality which is such a shame since the artwork is very smooth and cohesive.
Lynn
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Today's post is on The Fox's Kiss, volume 1 by Saki Aikawa. It is 192 pages long, it is the first volume in her The Fox's Kiss series and is published by Akita Publishing Co., Ltd. The cover has the two main characters on it. The intended reader is someone who is likes shojo manga, Japanese lore and very pretty art. There is no foul language, no sex, and no violence in this volume. The story is story from the third person close of the main female character.

From the Kindle Blurb- Koharu discovers
Bela
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: neutral
I have to admit that I struggled a lot to complete the Manga.
The first impression I had was that the plot is kind of a imitation of Kamisama Hajimemashita; Numerous times what happens in this manga happened in KH, except that here it was very slow and tiresome. I tried a lot of times to create ties with the characters but it was simply impossible, the love-interest of the protagonist in a arrogant way that doesn't come off as something that you can ignore, it starts being very annoying. The pro
Cathryn Ryker
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fox demon!

I love this story. It reminds me a little of Kamigami Kiss. If only in the fact that it is a fox demon that falls for a human girl. I have to say that fox demons are my favorite ayakashi.
Marlana
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2018
The Fox's Kiss is a short manga series (only three volumes) about a teenage girl who discovers she has the power to heal and see yokai.

She then meets and eventually falls in love with a kitsune.

Short and sweet, but one I sincerely enjoyed.
Olivia
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Now, I know this book is not amazing but... I'm still giving it four stars because I love anything to do with demons. This manga gives me serious Kamisama Kiss vibes. And I love it. Kamisama Kiss is one of my favorites if you like it, then you will probably like the fox's kiss.
Jillian -always aspiring-
2020 Read #117

This was actually really good! I was expecting a Kamisama Kiss rip-off, but this was actually a bit more like Inuyasha. Even so, it was intriguing enough for me to wonder where it will go moving forward. The art is also really pretty! I hope volume 2 is even better!
Teresa Sporrer
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es hat mich zwar sehr an Kamisama Kiss erinnert, war aber dennoch sehr cool und witzig zu lesen. Der mythologische Aspekt punktet bei mir immer :D
Carolina Montalba
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh

It was an ok book. It would be good for young kids who are just starting to read this type of books.
VannahShepard
Je le trouve assez basique, les codes du Shojo très affirmés ( bisou, sentiments qui grandissent très rapidement, début de triangle amoureux, tout ça...) Mais le côté Yokai est très chouette, les dessins sont beaux. Et c'est une série prévue en 3 tomes donc ça se laisse bien lire :)
RIN ಠ_ಠ
Aug 25, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Kamisama Hajimemashita dead ringer, there was a scene in one of the begining that is EXTREMELY similar to Inuyasha. Oh, and the heroine looks just like Yume from Sakai Mayu's Momo.

Read 2 chapters of it and it's just...meh.
2 stars for the cliché storyline.
+1 star for the pretty art.
Michelle Carrell
Apr 07, 2020
Catrine
May 17, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Prince's Romance Gambit, Vol. 2 (The Prince's Romance Gambit, #2)
  • Lion and Bride (Lion to Hanayome #1)
  • L-DK, Vol. 01
  • Lion and Bride (Lion to Hanayome #2)
  • The Lion and the Bride Vol. 3
  • L-DK, Vol. 02
  • リビングの松永さん 1 [Living no Matsunaga-san 1] (Living-Room Matsunaga-san, #1)
  • L-DK, Vol. 06
  • L-DK, Vol. 05
  • Stupid Love Comedy
  • 暁のヨナ 1 [Akatsuki no Yona 1] (Yona of the Dawn, #1)
  • My Boyfriend in Orange Vol. 6 (My Boyfriend in Orange, #6)
  • The Prince's Romance Gambit, Vol. 1
  • My Boyfriend in Orange Vol. 2 (My Boyfriend in Orange, #2)
  • モエカレはオレンジ色 1 [Moekare wa Orenji-iro 1] (My Boyfriend in Orange, #1)
  • モエカレはオレンジ色 4 [Moekare wa Orenji-iro 4] (My Boyfriend in Orange, #4)
  • L-DK, Vol. 04
  • L-DK, Vol. 08

Koyoi Kimi to Kiss no Chigiri o (3 books)
  • THE FOX'S KISS Vol. 2