Start by marking “The Perfect Christmas (Winter, Montana #2)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Christmas (Winter, Montana #2)

The Perfect Christmas

(Winter, Montana #2)

Will the perfect Christmas be enough to convince Beau that a life with Ansley could be equally perfect?

Born and raised in Winter, Montana, Beau Bradley can’t imagine life anywhere else. During the holiday season his coffee shop, Mountain Grounds, is as busy as ever and now that his girlfriend is back in town, things finally seem to be lining up—until he gets a call that
Kindle Edition
Published October 2019 by Pine Mountain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Christmas

Start your review of The Perfect Christmas (Winter, Montana #2)
Beth
Ah, to be back in Winter, Montana at Christmas time. The snow and the sleigh rides are only something that this Tennessee girl can read about in a book, and this sweet novella delivers. At first, Beau's waffling bugged me a bit, but I like that Renshaw makes her characters flawed and realistic. He had what felt like good reasons for playing it safe and always having a plan. Seeing that way of doing things fall apart for him leads to great character development, which can be rare in a novella. ...more
Alysha (For The Love of Christian Fiction)

So...my review is a week later than I said it was going to be, but it's going up none the less.

Let me start off by saying that Bell is amazing! Hands down. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

We're finally back in Winter, and I couldn't be happier. This town, these people, the chemistry. I LOVE IT ALL!

One thing about the way this author writes, she always makes you feel like the town you're in could be real. (Or at least you want it to be real)
That's how I felt about Winter, Montana a few
Natalie Walters
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Winter!!

I was so excited to return to this idyllic town once again and to be welcomed into the lives of Beau and Ansley. With all of the whimsy of a Hallmark movie, The Perfect Christmas, will charm fans of sweet holiday romance.

Ms. Renshaw brings a depth to the characters in this story adding an authenticity to them and their story. The details in the setting once again make me wish this town really existed if only to meet the many amazing secondary characters the author
Rissi
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review, 2019
The Perfect Christmas by Bell Renshaw '[is] A Sweet Seasonal Romance' | Book Review

STORY | Ansley has been away from Winter Montana for an expected length of time. Still, after her art program in Canada ends, she returns home, hopeful she can pick up where she left off.

Beau Garrett has lived in Winter all his life, and he’s happy… or he thinks he is. A new business opportunity may mean he’ll have to change some things about his otherwise orderly life. The return of his girlfriend, Ansley, also
Inspirationalfictionreader
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in Bell Renshaw’s Winter, Montana series, but it easily reads as a stand-alone. I was so happy to go back to this perfect little Christmas town. As I read, I felt like I was in the middle of a Hallmark Christmas movie! I love Bell Renshaw’s writing style. You are immediately drawn into the story and the lives of the characters.

Ansley was definitely my favorite character. She’s so friendly, easy to like, and patient. Beau, while I liked him, was a bit harder for me to warm
Emilie Haney
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet book that takes you on a bit of an emotional roller coaster but is filled with Christmas activities and holiday cheer. It’s a lot like reading a Hallmark movie!

It makes me want to live in The fictional town of Winter, Montana!

——
I received a copy of this in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed aremy own.
Courtney Clark
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
A cute Christmas romance! With The Perfect Christmas, readers return to the picturesque setting of “Winter”, Montana for another cute novella.

The story picks up after a time apart in a dating relationship between Beau and Ansley. While they have their share of communication problems (some of the plot problems centered on this issue), they try to resume a more understanding relationship in the midst of a busy holiday schedule.

The Christmas-y things in this story are the cutest! The Christmas tree
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
I just fell in love with this sweet Christmas story from the very first chapter. This Hallmark-like read is the perfect story to get you into the spirit of Christmas. Bless Ansley's heart, I couldn't help but cheer her on as she tried to get Beau into the spirit. I actually preferred that they were already in a relationship that was kind of at a crossroads. It made the feel of the story different and some how a little more relatable.

Winter is a place I want to visit, live in, and cherish.
Denise Hershberger
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved visiting Winter again! Beau drove me absolutely insane with his character flaw - but it made him very realistic as many people live their lives the way he does. I admired Ansley's talent. I have no artistic ability and she is clearly amazing.

I love the small town setting in books and this book was perfectly Hallmark Christmas in the setting and really everything. I'm not a real big commercial Christmas person, but I loved the tree farm, sleigh rides, and I really loved all the coffee.

I
Steff W.
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book!! I’ve been dying to read Beau and Ansley’s story and Bell did NOT disappoint! Being back in Winter, Montana was like coming home and you really have to hand it to Ansley for all the effort she goes through to try and create the perfect Christmas for Beau! Sweet romance is just the best! I can’t wait till Troy’s story releases now!
Nicole
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Perfect Christmas by Bell Renshaw is a sweet, romantic page-turner filled with well-crafted characters who are unique and endearing. The setting is lovely Winter, Montana, a place that makes one long for a cozy blanket, a cup of hot cocoa, and a warm fire. The timely themes in this sweet story definitely get the reader thinking. And, the various accidental mishaps of Ansley and Beau had this reader laughing out loud. Truly, The Perfect Christmas has it all, and I am leaving my time in ...more
Lyndsey Huckaby
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This second book in the Christmas in the Winter Montana novella series focuses on another Bradley brother—Beau, who, like his brother Hoyt in the first book, has difficulty prioritizing and embracing his professional life. Beau runs the local coffee shop, and has great success, but it interferes with his relationship with the warm and loving Ansley, who has been patiently been waiting for Beau to finally settle down and choose her over his circumstances.

The first half of this book was hard for
Kelly Bridgewater
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
The Perfect Christmas by Bell Renshaw is the quintessential Hallmark movie. With plenty of romance and asking questions about where the couple stands from themselves to family members, the story centers around the idea of Ansley and Beau deciding if they should move forward in their relationship. Their isn't even the discussion if it is the wrong relationship. The writing was well-done. Renshaw knows how to craft a novel that is exactly what fans of contemporary romances want. This novel had ...more
Raechel
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
Well, now I would very much like to go back and catch up on book one in this lovely series!
"The Perfect Christmas" is a perfect holiday read. I loved the setting, the characters, the story. I think what was my favorite part was that it wasn't all 'perfect'. This romance was a really realistic one with lots of bumps along the way. I loved the restoration story. I related to the characters, and loved seeing their progression through this novella. Which, by the way, for being a novella, the story
Lindsay
Did you ever doubt your love and if you should give it up for someone else? If you say a person is slow or cautious with everything? It feels like you are good enough for you. Well, this book somewhat shows that struggle with the two main characters Beau and Ansley?

Beau Bradley has some struggles he seems to fight? But maybe it has to do with what happened with his father passing? Ansley has a problem of her own to deal with that she wants a perfect in everything or at least in things. Will she
Ashley Johnson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so happy to visit the charming town of Winter Montana in Bell Renshaw’s latest release, The Perfect Christmas. The small town atmosphere creates the perfect setting for these stories and I just love it! Beau and Ansley’s was a different sort of love story and I wasn’t sure where it would lead! I was really rooting for Ansley and really wanting to thump Beau just a little bit. No worries, the Bradley family was on it! Beau’s fears and reservations play a big part in this story and I think ...more
Corrine Lussier
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was super cute and a nice easy read. Perfect way to start off my holidays. What I liked most about it? The situation seemed real and not as Hallmarky unrealistic as most of these romantic novellas are, BUT still had all my favorite Hallmark tropes. Obviously that’s a y’all order, but the author did it well.
Connie Hendryx
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect story!!! So fun to get a glimpse into Beau & Ansley’s relationship...gotta be real and say I didn’t enjoy the angst...but I totally get why it was there....and it made for an INCREDIBLE ending!!! Can’t wait for book #3!!!
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction
Still a fun Christmas story. But I liked the first one better ...
Lindsay
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. It was a cute, Hallmark-ish story, and a fun Christmas read.

On a side note, there were so many typos throughout the ebook, and I found it quite distracting.
Abbi
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for this story for what feels like forever and I was so happy to finally get it in my hands!
After meeting Beau and Ansley in the previous book I was quite anxious to see how their story would play out and was so ready to see them get their happily ever after!
Beau was, by his own admission, an idiot for most of the book. Not in the I-hate-this-character way but in the wake-up-and-smell-the-alfalfa way. He was his own worst enemy, letting his crazy need for having everything
Kara Peck
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the perfect Christmas book! It’s fun and adorable and a quick afternoon Christmas feel good book. Novellas can be sort of shallow and missing everything I want in a read, Renshaw manages to give me all I want. And now I want more! Haha these are sweet and funny and I am a major fan.
Caroline
Lori R
Mar 27, 2018
Gracie Liberty
Apr 10, 2018

• Deadly Deceit (Harbored Secrets, #2)
  • Echoes Among the Stones
  • The Wedding Dress Christmas (The Wedding Collection)
  • The Dating Charade
  • Love You Truly
  • Smoke Screen
  • The Spice King (Hope and Glory, #1)
  • It Happened at Christmas
  • Christmas at the Circus
  • Royally Yours
  • Like a Winter Snow (Port Willis)
  • On Wings of Devotion (The Codebreakers, #2)
  • Christmas at Whitefriars
  • Heart of a Royal (Daughters of Peverell #1)
  • A Match for Emma (Mitchell's Crossroads, #3)
  • A Gift Like No Other (An O'Connor Christmas)
  • The Way of the Brave (Global Search and Rescue #1)
  • Ford (The Montana Marshalls, #3)

Winter, Montana (2 books)
  • One Christmas In Winter (Winter, Montana #1)